Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Further evidence that Marco Rubio is an asshole

Last night in a speech Mario made the following remarks (starting at 00:40).

"If your daily routine is to wake up, turn on MNSCB, ride your Peloton before going on twitter and drinking your caramel macchiato then reading the NY Times and eating avocado toast," before going on to more stereotypes, insults, and and lies about liberals.

Just for fun, shall we imagine what a trumpsters morning routine might be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2022 3:40 AM

With FOX news blaring in the background and a diet of Twinkies and McDonald's MAGAts just sit on the couch waiting for the world to burn and helping it along any way they can to OWN THE LIBS

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 4:42 PM

He's Cuban, so I guess his routine is: wake-up late, demand a blow-job from your long-suffering wife, read a Hustler mag while you take a half-hour shit on the john, demand your bacon 'n eggs, get drunk by noon, smack the kids around, take his pitbull for a walk without a leash, fuck his mistress, hang with his homies, sell some meth, take his afternoon siesta...

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 4:42 PM

^ He's Cuban, he'll take a BJ from anyone on DL

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 4:43 PM

^^ You forgot fuck your daughter.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 4:45 PM

Typical preaching to choir to appeal to his demographic, which loves bullshit like this.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 4:45 PM

Projecting much Marco?

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 4:45 PM

That's the thing that always puzzles me. There isn't a Democratic politician in this country who would ever think of giving a similar speech about your typical R. AOC came close by observing the weirdly sexualized hatred they have for her and all of them wet their fucking panties over it. If any one of them even tried, the whole media landscape, not just the Republican media but ALL of it, would jump on top of them and call them divisive and whatnot.

And yet Rs do it daily with impunity.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 4:46 PM

I can buy Elephant Ears at the State Fair that are smaller than his.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 4:46 PM

The liberal routine is so much more healthy and good for the brain, isn't it?

If your daily routine is to roll out of bed before grabbing a beer and crawling to your 2008 desktop to connect with your incel friends while lighting a cigarette and trolling the internet before taking your old Ford truck to Denny's to binge on a Super Slam carb bomb while pontificating about mandates( that may save your life while) that take away your freedom (to spread disease and die fat and covid ridden) . . .

Well, freedom is just another word for FREE-to-be-DUMB.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 4:49 PM

Right on R7!

Rubio should adopt that routine, he's getting fat. Soon he'll be sporting a dead skunk beard like Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 4:51 PM

Marco, nice girls don't wear cha cha heels.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 4:51 PM

OP- Him and Cruz are both UPPITY you know what's

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 4:54 PM

Could his self-awareness be any lower? Is this some new material he is trying out for the primaries. Marco, you are making your baby Jesus cry.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 4:56 PM

He's just pissed that he sold his soul for an ambition that will never pay off. He worked hard, kissed ass, compromised, and made an ass of himself, only to watch the dream be permanently snatched away by an illiterate game-show host with orange skin and roadkill on his head.

Marco's as far as he's ever going to get in life, and a pretty boy like him isn't used to glass ceilings.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 4:58 PM

I DON'T like him but for some reason I am attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2022 4:59 PM

R15 spoken like 3/4 of Data Lounge.

Buncha whores, every last one of you.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 5:02 PM

[quote]If your daily routine is to wake up, turn on Fox, strain on the toilet to have your daily shit, ride your electric wheelchair into the kitchen to eat your Walmart sausage patties and Maxwell instant coffee with three spoons of sugar and heavy Vanilla Creamer, before sitting in the recliner to watch more Fox and then fall sleep before you wake up and watch more Fox, get bored and open your phone to see what Q predicts for today...."

It's all stupid... the whole country thinks things are true because they believe them, not believe things because they are true. Addicted to grievance. It's tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2022 5:08 PM

I never thought that I would be surrounded by people whose standards I could look down on. It really is disconcerting for a terrible slut like me.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2022 5:09 PM

[quote]all of them wet their fucking panties over it

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2022 5:12 PM

R17 That's the nature of "Truth." It's entirely subjective.

Perhaps you're confusing "truth" (that which we emotionally and socially accept to be real/correct) and "fact" (objectively verifiable information).

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2022 5:14 PM

How is he wrong?

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2022 5:17 PM

The whole "fancy coffee is for urban elitists" thing is so fucking dated. You can get almond, soy or oat milk at any rundown Albertsons in the country. He thinks he's clever but he's not.

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 5:17 PM

R22 You should see his wife's fake tits. Talk about soy milk!

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2022 5:19 PM

What's dumb is that, while maybe those things describe a liberal, but they sure as hell describe my sister and her white republican friends too. You think only rich white liberals use pelotons or drink Starbucks? That's just retarded.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2022 5:19 PM

Republicans are so bad at comedy but they do keep trying but their bigotry always exceeds their wit.

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2022 5:20 PM

R14 I don’t think Little Marco has worked hard a day in his life.

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2022 5:42 PM

[quote] "If your daily routine is to wake up, turn on MNSCB, ride your Peloton before going on twitter and drinking your caramel macchiato then reading the NY Times and eating avocado toast."

No, Senator Rubio, there are those of us who might have at one time admired what used to be conservative positions -- individual and fiscal responsibility, small government, and a strong foreign policy -- but that went out the window some time before that racist, sexist, irresponsible imbecile became POTUS and the GOP embraced a platform solely for the 1%, the irrational, the racist, the anti-truth brigade, the isolationists, and just plain looney tunes.

I read the NYT, because it is a good newspaper. More often than not, I agree more with Brett Stephens and David Brooks than Paul Krugman or Charles Blow.

I cannot stand MSNBC. I watch the morning shows on network tv or the BBC.

I eat oatmeal and drink way too much coffee (that I brew).

I go to the gym later in the day.

As for MAGAs...I have no idea what they eat for breakfast, but I encounter them at the gym. They only watch Fox and read the NY Post. They're idiots. I overheard one tell another one the other day that cops were no longer going to arrest people who steal items worth less than $250. I did not tell him that he is an idiot. Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2022 5:49 PM

Us Liberals really cling to Michelle Obama's "When they go low, we go high!" mantra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2022 5:59 PM

Just an incredibly empty headed cunt. As soon as they get out of Miami they get found out, so they never leave. Hope he chokes on a croqueta, I can't imagine anyone missing him.

by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2022 6:03 PM

Who drinks caramel macchiatos anymore?

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2022 6:06 PM

I noticed this back in the W years. My Fox junkie cousins would laugh at jokes about "latte-sipping liberals," and then gush about their "favorite coffee place" with all its bogus doctored-up latte drinks. It's all performance and fakery.

by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2022 6:10 PM

Yeah, those weak ass Liberals who drive weak ass girly cars like Prius!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2022 6:21 PM

Marco has a big strong chest. I bet he looks pretty swol out of his suit. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 33January 14, 2022 6:47 PM

Lets see. A MAGA type wishes they had someone to fuck, then maybe brews some coffee in a Keurig or Mr. Coffee Then goes to shoot target practice.

by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2022 6:52 PM

I don’t understand conservatives notion that Starbucks or otherwise “fancy” coffee drinks are something that only out of touch liberals drink. Those things have not been considered elite in over 30 years, if ever. If anything, some fat MAGA is more likely to drink a super sweet super fat drink than some liberal elite.

by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2022 7:03 PM

You can get a canned carmel macchiato at the Walmart. It's been that way for decades.

The states with the most Starbuck's locations are:

1. California (makes sense, it's a big, rich state)

2. Texas

3. (uh oh...) Florida

by Anonymousreply 36January 14, 2022 7:10 PM

Seems like someone just outed herself as a Sex in the City fan.

by Anonymousreply 37January 14, 2022 7:15 PM

He looks like someone who'd have GAY sex but being Latino he'd be a TOTAL TOP in the sack. He'd get sucked and do some assiduous FUCKING of his bottom bitch.

by Anonymousreply 38January 14, 2022 7:18 PM

His hole must be really itching for some foam party dancing action.

by Anonymousreply 39January 14, 2022 7:23 PM

He's playing to Trump's Fox News base and how THEY view liberals.

MAGAts seem to police themselves for any signs of "cosmopolitanism" as carefully as closet cases police themselves for any signs of gayness.

Meaning they can recite the alleged habits of "libtards" far more fervently than the actual people they are trying to mock.

by Anonymousreply 40January 14, 2022 7:23 PM

R39: I hope to god Val Demings beats the crap out of this balding, closeted self-loathing fag in November.

by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2022 7:31 PM

The funny thing is that he can do this 'man of the people' lib-owning act all he wants and the MAGA crowd still think he's a pansy and a poser.

by Anonymousreply 42January 14, 2022 9:29 PM

And the absurd Fox/MAGA/Q herd that is so easily manipulating their resentment against "liberal elites", were created, fed, pumped up by millionaires and billionaires who funded media, think tanks, political campaigns to elect politicians whose main purposes is to pass laws and tax policies which advantage the very rich and powerful.

Hate the elite so you vote to elect those who protect the elite. America, 2022.

by Anonymousreply 43January 14, 2022 10:04 PM

DEATH TO ELITES!!

by Anonymousreply 44January 14, 2022 10:40 PM

I smoke a cigarette, drink green tea and scan headlines.

by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2022 10:48 PM

That was really nasty. Both he and Cancun Cruz makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 46January 14, 2022 10:49 PM

As if all of these rich GOP Senators aren't about as prissy as they come.

by Anonymousreply 47January 14, 2022 11:10 PM

You guys still wish you could SEE Marco's asshole.

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2022 3:31 AM

Somebody here used to talk about him at foam parties and cruising parks. I believe it. He's just an actor.

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2022 3:36 AM

[quote] Somebody here used to talk about him at foam parties and cruising parks. I believe it. He's just an actor.

Several somebodies "here" have discussed the foam party rumor over and over again. No one here has any first hand knowledge of Rubio partying in gay clubs or having gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2022 4:19 AM

R50 He's also married to a knockout former cheerleader. Girls like that won't marry an obvious homosexual, let alone have several kids with him.

Old queens just love to type out their fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2022 4:21 AM

MAGAts get their "coffee" at McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts, drive through.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2022 4:37 AM

MAGAts actually have a higher income level than the general population, and typically love showing off their buying power and trendiness. They're exactly the people to mindlessly flaunt their caramel latte crap while mocking the latte-swilling libs.

by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2022 11:41 AM

How's Val Demings looking?

Love her BTW. Would have preferred Val over Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 54January 17, 2022 12:34 PM

You don't see many economically anxious coal miners staging "Let's Go Brandon" boat parades.

by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2022 12:35 PM

I bet he has a big juicy butt perfect for rimming

by Anonymousreply 56January 17, 2022 12:36 PM

and the Cubans - esp in Miami - are complete snobs about their coffee

by Anonymousreply 57January 17, 2022 12:56 PM

R51, if the price is right, yes the hell they will.

by Anonymousreply 58January 17, 2022 1:06 PM

[quote]MNSCB

I see Marco likes to start the drinkie-poos early in the day.

by Anonymousreply 59January 17, 2022 1:11 PM

Further evidence that I would like to see this UPPITY Latino NAKED

by Anonymousreply 60January 17, 2022 1:13 PM

They're still using old Reagan-era insults, r30, it's ridiculous. You still hear the "black disabled lesbian" crap from people who were probably all of 3 years old when it became popular. Rubio's avocado toast and caramel macchiato comments were positively timely compared to half the stuff these idiots say.

by Anonymousreply 61January 17, 2022 1:14 PM

[quote]I read the NYT, because it is a good newspaper. More often than not, I agree more with Brett Stephens and David Brooks than Paul Krugman or Charles Blow.

This isn't the flex you think it is. And it hasn't been a good newspaper for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 62January 17, 2022 1:18 PM

Never forget: the lift heels on the boots he wore in New Hampshire in 2016. This was around the time that the Orange Shitgibbon started to call him Lil' Marco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 17, 2022 1:20 PM

This clip should resurface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 17, 2022 1:26 PM

Rubio really takes the political phony crown.

by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2022 1:29 PM

Has Chris Christie lost any weight since that 2016 debate, other than the period he was hospitalized with Covid?

by Anonymousreply 66January 17, 2022 1:31 PM

[quote]The funny thing is that he can do this 'man of the people' lib-owning act all he wants and the MAGA crowd still think he's a pansy and a poser.

Completely agreed; he fools no one. Plus, he might be Cuban, but MAGAs take one look at him & think "mexican"

by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2022 1:36 PM

He's the #4 candidate in his own state: 1) Trump, 2) DeSantis, 3) Scott

by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2022 1:42 PM

R65, that's saying a lot when there are wannabe Presidents like Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley in the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 69January 17, 2022 1:57 PM

[quote]Rubio really takes the political phony crown.

All non-phony crowns, particularly parade queen annoitments, are my entitlements.

by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2022 2:38 PM

Magats am routine...half a pack of smokes before 9 am, and a few cans of beer...

by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote]"If your daily routine is to wake up, turn on MSNBC, ride your Peloton before going on twitter and drinking your caramel macchiato then reading the NY Times and eating avocado toast,"

What's incredible is how he (or whoever wrote that shit for him) assume that there's anything remotely despicable about any of those things. It's funny (or not) the banal little things that trigger them.

by Anonymousreply 72January 18, 2022 6:22 AM

I don't care about the foam party thing or whether he had gay relations or not. What's more illuminating about Rubio is that before he ran for President in 2016 he took a large early withdrawal from his IRA, with penalties, to pay off debts. He was living well beyond his means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 18, 2022 9:58 PM

Rubio still has a reputation of being frequently absent from Senate sessions and missing an abundance of committee meetings.

He's very ambitious, but exhibits a propensity to cut away from work. He attends the high profile and publicity events.

by Anonymousreply 74January 18, 2022 10:24 PM

Rubio is a sad, desperate, empty man. He'll never be good enough and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 75January 19, 2022 3:06 AM

Why do we get fresh coverage every time Marco regurgitates his 2016 stump speech?

by Anonymousreply 76January 19, 2022 3:34 AM

Supposedly the Trump team has a blackmail tape of Marco Rubio hooking up with a guy. After this he knew he wouldn’t have a chance running for president again. You don’t hear his name mentioned as a 2024 contender either.

by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2022 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!