Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cats Hold Lesbian Couple Vitamix Box Hostage

On Black Friday, Jessica and Nikii Gerson-Neeves bought a blender. It was a Vitamix blender, a professional-grade splurge, and the couple was looking forward to a winter of smoothies and soups.

It arrived on Dec. 16 at their home on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. Jessica put the hefty box down on the floor in the kitchen, just for a second. Her 4-year-old tuxedo cat, Max, otherwise known as the “sentient soccer ball,” jumped up on the box. Jessica thought it was funny and snapped a photo.

Then Max’s 13-year-old feline siblings, George: Destroyer of Worlds (“sentient potato”) and Lando Calrissian (“the questionably sentient dust bunny,”), demanded their turn on the knee-high box.

That was more than three weeks ago. Since then, the cats have refused to leave the box, fighting over who gets to perch upon it and taking turns standing guard while the others eat or are busy elsewhere. The blender remains ensconced inside.

Watch News Report Below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2022 1:34 AM

Staged bullshit to get attention on social media.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 4:08 PM

I know there’s another thread on this but I love it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 4:09 PM

I don't love dumbshits not moving their appliance boxes out of the way.

And those cats are dragging their asses into the table and counter tops and across all the plates left scattered in this typically chaotic and infantilized "lesbian home."

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 4:23 PM

pussy-whipped!

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 4:34 PM

I hate videos with narrators its obnoxious and unnecessary. If your cat video is worth watching then post it but I don't need it explained to me.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 4:42 PM

R5 hates Lezsplaining.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 4:49 PM

Hilarious. I love cats.

I think the boxes are filled with catnip. Staged!

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 4:54 PM

Those two must have nice personalities, because ...

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 4:58 PM

What's worse R5 is when they play that "Here comes the boy" crap or other meme stuff. Or awful music. Many cat videos have been ruined by this.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 6:42 PM

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 11:30 PM

I love lesbians and their cats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2022 11:37 PM

R9 I'm guilty of this.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2022 12:16 AM

The cats have stated their boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2022 1:25 AM

The other thread was 90% people saying "this isn't news, how dare this be reported in a newspaper!"

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2022 1:31 AM

They can afford a Vitamix and then let the cats have it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2022 1:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!