Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Iranian Aytatollah Releases Animation Showing Drone Strike Hitting, Killing Donald Trump

The official website of Iranian Ayatollah Ali Khamenei published an animated video on Wednesday that depicted the assassination of former President Donald Trump.

The video shows what appears to be the former president playing golf at his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago, with his former Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and a few other people. The video then depicts Iran using a four-wheeled robot and a drone to survey Trump and Pompeo as they play.

Video at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2022 6:44 PM

Lets bring Muslims here!

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 3:27 PM

TOTAL FAIL!!! They didn't actually show the drone strike hitting and killing DJT.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 3:28 PM

These guys have a sense of humor?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 3:29 PM

ding dong, the witch is dead. . .

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 3:33 PM

Gays cheering Muslims for killing a US president. Gays fucking LOVE Islam.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 3:34 PM

[quote] The U.S. on Sunday warned Iran that it would face "severe consequences" if any American citizens are attacked after the nation sanctioned more than 50 American officials and threatened to seek "revenge" for the 2020 killing of General Qassem Soleimani.

Those sanctioned include General Mark Milley, and former White House National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien. The sanctions could technically allow Iranian authorities to seize any assets those individuals hold in the country, but the move is largely just seen as symbolic, according to Reuters.

Also this week, the leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps vowed to continue seeking revenge for the general's killing. Speaking on the anniversary of his death on January 3, Brig. Gen. Esmail Ghaani warned that the "ground for the hard revenge" could come from "within" the homes of Americans, according to Fox News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 3:37 PM

Another fake lie on DL. This so getting old.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 3:37 PM

Did plump order the hot? I wouldn’t doubt it. He’s a coward and doesn’t fight his own battles.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 3:38 PM

[quote] Gays cheering Muslims for killing a US president. Gays fucking LOVE Islam.

R5 which of the five posts before yours cheered anything?

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 3:40 PM

Division trolls don’t need a reason to post there slogans just a place, which makes them easy to spot.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 3:42 PM

You know, Nostradamus did predict that 45 would be assassinated.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 3:58 PM

I hate Trump but I don't want the Iranians to kill him because it would just lead to more deaths if not war, the US can't let another country just assassinate any former President and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 4:02 PM

Yeah, I don't want Iranians robbing me of the opportunity to watch as Donald, his cunt wife and his dead beat scumbag kids being strung up, Mussolini style, on the National Mall and left to rot in the hot sun.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 4:09 PM

Will there ever be justice for this journalist? In the before days, before the fascist takeover of America, he would have received justice.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 4:14 PM

They better hurry before the anti-vaxxers and the Cheneys and Pences get to him first.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2022 4:17 PM

The whole reason Iran is a scary theocrazy is thanks to our own CIA.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 4:21 PM

[quote] Will there ever be justice for this journalist?

R14 Are you high? The Iranians want revenge for one of their Generals who was killed by a drone attack ordered by Trump. Are you thinking of Jamal Khashoggi who was killed in the Turkish Embassy by Saudi's?

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2022 4:23 PM

R5, no, but I hate you

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2022 4:30 PM

[quote] [R5], no, but I hate you

I am fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2022 4:31 PM

The rumor that Chuck Jones directed the animation are unsubstantiated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote][R5], no, but I hate you

Gays are just as big a problem as Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2022 5:22 PM

[quote] Iranian Aytatollah Releases Animation Showing Drone Strike Hitting, Killing Donald Trump

If only!!

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 5:32 PM

I am not impressed by people who are all talk and no action.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2022 5:37 PM

And here I thought he was a bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2022 6:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!