Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christmas withdrawal

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but sadly it comes to an end and January is particularly bad as I always go thru Christmas withdrawal. Now we have to wait another 11 months for it to come around again. I wish it could be Christmas all year long!

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 7:46 PM

Are your six years old?

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 3:06 PM

There is much more to worry about right now than Christmas in 11 monts, go fuck yourself you vapid twat.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 3:14 PM

What are you talking about, OP? It IS Christmas all year long these days!

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 3:19 PM

I have to deal with at least one family member every year acting psychotically bizarre a feeling "slighted" over something I allegedly did to them over Christmas. I'm always relieved when it's over.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 3:42 PM

***FRAU ALERT*** ***FRAU ALERT***

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 3:47 PM

"I wish it could be Christmas all year long!"

Mary, just park yourself in front of the Hallmark channel, and you'll think it is.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 4:25 PM

OP is catching hell from the neighbors who want him to take down his Christmas decorations already.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 4:27 PM

I would give up eating if I had to hear those Salvation Army bell ringers every time I went grocery shopping. The only good thing about December is that it leaves me one month closer to April than I was in November. Spring is my most wonderful time of the year.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 5:31 PM

Best day of the year is January 2. It's blissfully all over again for another year.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 5:37 PM

I have no husband/boyfriend, no children or grandchildren, but I look forward to the holiday season and very disappointed when it is over.

Sue me, you miserable wretches.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 5:43 PM

If it were Christmas all year long it wouldn't mean anything. You can only look forward to something that is coming in the future. If you were on vacation all the time it wouldn't be a vacation. If the sun was always shining that you would wish for rain. If it was raining all the time then you would wish for sunshine. Because you have to wait is what makes it so wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 7:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!