Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends - Derelict San Francisco Home with Zero Bedrooms Sells for $2 Million

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 1:26 AM

Noe Valley

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 8:48 PM

A tear down but probably a good investment until the remaining sane people exit CA....which I will do in 4 years and 364 days when I retire.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 9:29 PM

I wouldn't change a thing.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 9:48 PM

A steal

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 10:31 PM

I had a down and out uncle who had a fairly nice bungalow in the Mission back in the 80s. He was barely getting by. Now that house is worth millions. To bad he didn't live to see it

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 10:36 PM

Noe Valley is very happening. The address where I lived on Fillmore street in 1982 got swallowed up by the addresses on either side of it. I still can't figure it out.

As an example, I lived at 2 Main Street. When I went online to look for the address, it's now 1-3 Main Street. Does that mean the three buildings are now one address and the three buildings (#s 1, 2 and 3) are combined, sort of like a brownstone in New York City? Seriously, if any realtors could explain this, I'd appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 10:54 PM

I've never heard of Noe Valley. I always thought Nob Hill was the most expensive neighborhood in SF.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 11:55 PM

Ten years ago a friend of mine sold his house in Noe Valley for over $2 million. A house there could easily be worth over $4 million. Noe Valley is just over a hill from the Castro. A very desirable neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 12:04 AM

Such a shame what has happened to SF. I used to visit all the time. Went pre Covid and said that's enough for me. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 12:09 AM

I lived in SF for a while in the late 80s. Back then, as I recall, Noe Valley was very popular with lesbians. Of course, it's only technocrats now.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 1:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!