Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brandon Beemer

I've been sick and have been paying attention to soap operas for the first time in my life. I never heard of his actor but he appears to be ridiculously handsome. Can some of you soap opera aficionados tell me why he's never broken out of daytime. My God!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2022 9:03 PM

His range is limited.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 6:30 PM

Is he on Portia Faces Life, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 6:37 PM

What R1 says, and if you look up "hair model" in the dictionary, you might find a picture of him.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 6:39 PM

No, R2, he's the new stud on Valiant Lady.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 6:39 PM

R4 I thought he was the new drifter on Hawkins Falls.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 6:43 PM

He didn't spread his cheeks

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 6:44 PM

Beemer only has this job, because Jason Cook wouldn't sign on full-time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 6:45 PM

And that worked out so well for Jason Cook. I think he brought me my food the other night.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 6:52 PM

Amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 7:02 PM

Jason Cook seemed stoned/buzzed the last time he was on.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 7:16 PM

I don't watch daytime soaps but I do remember flipping through channels and catching Bold and the Beautiful back in the late 2000s with Brandon Beemer and I was stunned by how beautiful he was that I stopped and looked. Same with that hunk Warren Christie from that corny Hallmark Channel movie, Most Wonderful Time of the Year, I flipped through channels, saw him in ad and watched the movie.

Now the answer as to why Brandon never broke out of soaps is obvious and the same for the hunks of The WB-CW and Hallmark Channel. Beautiful men who can't act, have no charisma and no relatability to the common average joe do not sell movie tickets. Look at Ryan Phillippe, Josh Hartnett, Brandon Routh, Jensen Ackles, Taylor Kitsch, etc. Being pretty without talent is easier for the actresses not just because of horny directors and producers who cast based on looks and which actress they are fucking but because a lot of the female audience likes to live vicariously through these gorgeous actresses. Straight men do not care about male actors being hot, they care about men being strong, badass and a power fantasy like The Rock, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham and Vin Diesel who they live vicariously through. Pretty boys like Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves were able to reinvent themselves as alpha males in action roles.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 11:00 PM

I follow him on Twitter and he retweets trashy looking women.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 11:24 PM

he is stunning, although i also think he is NOT going to age very well, since his face is almost TOO chiseled and too thin, I think he would look better and even more manlier if he gained some weight in the face and the body..

OP you should go to youtube and watch "old" episodes of when he was on the "bold and the beautiful" where is character named OWEN had a hot scorching affair with beautiful but old enough to be his mother character Jackie played by gorgeous actress Lesley Anne Down... many a episode of them lovemaking, sexy erotic hot bubble baths and so on... beautiful couple they were, and hot that in real life Lesley Anne Down is 26 years older than Brandon Beemer! talk about cougar conquering and capturing a hunk! ( i personally love love big age difference sex relationship storylines on soaps especially when the man is gorgeous and built and young enough to be the woman's son or even grandson! and blackmailed, or paid, or drugged or whatever into being in her bed! or only in soap land WILLINGLY seduced and in lust and love with the old woman! laugh!)...

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 11:33 PM

As my dear departed mother would have said, “his eyes are too close together.”

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 12:06 AM

R13 I remember that. Honestly Down, was still very hot! And, they were a beautiful couple. Also, I can't believe one of the remaining soaps haven't cast her at some point, she was great on Sunset Beach and very good on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2022 12:15 AM

He's a gay man that has bearded frequently over the years.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 1:27 PM

Is Beemer really gay? If so, he's awfully heavily closeted?

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2022 2:22 PM

R17 She's hiding in plain sight!

Beemer was said to be in a longtime relationship with Nadia Bjorlin from DAYS, but apparently she and Farah Fath were together during that time - Brandon was her beard and JP Seponski was Farah's.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2022 3:58 PM

R18 if Farah Fath is a lesbo does that mean John-Paul Lavoisier is gay? Because I’ve had many dreams about him when he was on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2022 4:00 PM

[quote] does that mean John-Paul Lavoisier is gay?

You mean, John-Paul Lavoisier who was living with and constantly around Tuc Watkins for the better part of a decade, before Miss Rannells came along?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2022 4:22 PM

The "I'm at Tuc's house 23 hours a day" John Paul?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2022 4:22 PM

Naive question from a non-soaper: Do female fans mind if they find out that their favorite male stars are gay?

Or do they go into denial?

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 5:27 PM

BB is still seen with that hot, silver fox, Beverly Hills realtor, making him just two degrees separation from DL fave, Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2022 8:22 PM

[quote]BB is still seen with that hot, silver fox, Beverly Hills realtor,

What silver fox Bevery Hills realtor?

Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2022 8:28 PM

As I recall, Brandon was hanging out with Lance Bass a lot right around the time Lance came out publicly.

That was also about the same time that Brandon got cast on Days.

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2022 8:29 PM

If I couldn't break into prime time, he doesn't stand much chance.

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2022 8:32 PM

Does he have pec implants?

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2022 8:39 PM

This photo in Vanity Fair Italia with his erstwhile beard highlighted his best asset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2022 1:25 AM

It's kinda funny how BB himself put the (new and improved) version of that pic up on his IG .. where she's been photoshopped out of it. LOL!

Much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2022 8:58 PM

He is little. He has a glass jaw.

William Seed could remove him with one blow.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2022 9:25 PM

1) How in the world do you know he has a glass jaw? You've been in a fight with him?

2) Who the hell is William Seed?

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2022 10:40 PM

1) You sound like an angry Frau, R31.

2) Do you know about Google, R31?

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2022 10:42 PM

R32 is off his meds again.

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2022 4:12 AM

R11 hit the nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2022 6:10 AM

He actually had a brief taste of life outside of soaps, although it was based on his soap career. In 2009, he was a cast member of Dirty Soap, a reality show based off of the lives of soap stars on E! Brandon was treated like shit by his then-gf Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe from Days) which wasn't much different from how Farah Fath (Mimi from Days, then Gigi from OLTL) treated her then-bf John-Paul (Rex, OLTL). Brandon has always appeared to be too nice for his own good, so that could be a reason why too since Hollywood is very cutthroat. As for the gay rumors, they've followed him for years. In the Days thread, ppl are linking him to his brother-in-law on the show, played by Robert Scott Wilson, since they're together quite often offscreen. However, nothing has been confirmed lol it's just assumptions.

I remember he had his phone number featured prominently on his ig a few years ago, which I found a little odd, because anyone and everyone could've contacted him. Either too many ppl called him or someone advised him to take it down because he eventually removed it.

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2022 6:22 AM

He doesn't look particularly bright and his smoldering stare makes him look constipated. Next!

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2022 8:17 AM

Looks like tit implants.

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2022 8:33 AM

Vintage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2022 2:05 PM

Wow R38 - he looks neither attractive nor sexy in those photos. He looks like he's for hire, at best. He looks retarded, at worst.

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2022 2:31 PM

[Quote]“Brandon [Beemer] is my brother-in-law on TV but he’s like my brother in real life. We’ve become really close friends, he’s a great dude and it’s nice to work with your friends,” Wilson said.

Did Brandon Beemer get his job on Days of Our Lives the same way Robert Scott Wilson is alleged to have?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 21, 2022 8:14 AM

Have met BB. He’s very thin, short, but his face is stunning. His eyes are way bluer in person. Nice down to earth guy. He didn’t ping to me but you never know.

by Anonymousreply 41January 21, 2022 8:42 AM

He’s hardly attractive. Looks like a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 42January 21, 2022 8:51 AM

As I stated earlier in this topic thread, if BB would gain some weight (i.e. muscle) on his body and some weight filling out his face a bit, he would look much better. His face is TOO thin and chiseled and will not age well I don't think...

by Anonymousreply 43January 21, 2022 2:07 PM

Speaking of gays....

Could the DAYS "unprecedented story" be Craig Wesley coming out as a gay man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 21, 2022 2:15 PM

and why were those 2 character married to each other again? What, Nancy had a great personality that overrode her "ahem" physical issues...

by Anonymousreply 45January 21, 2022 3:43 PM

[quote]As I stated earlier in this topic thread, if BB would gain some weight (i.e. muscle) on his body and some weight filling out his face a bit, he would look much better. His face is TOO thin and chiseled and will not age well I don't think...

Some like 'em thin. He's the most perfectly beautiful man I can think of. He has just enough muscle and his face is flawless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 21, 2022 5:20 PM

Let's just say, when he's not on Days, he's popular in Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 47January 21, 2022 6:16 PM

I’m going to Dubai!

by Anonymousreply 48January 21, 2022 6:17 PM

BB is beautiful love his face. Thin but sporty. He looked stunning in B&B but was written off too soon. I would love to kiss him and touch his beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 49January 21, 2022 7:24 PM

I’ll take RSW over BB any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 21, 2022 7:33 PM

R50.. sorry i'll disagree RSW looks generic to me, like a plain mannequin, even bordering on the effeminate in features, of which he doesn't really have any great features, at least BB has those eyes....

R46... will have to agree to disagree.. i'm not saying he isn't handsome, i'm just saying I feel his face is TOO chiseled and too bony, those types of faces DO NOT age well, better to have a thicker face when skin/tissue and bones soften and lose elasticity and strength.... his body is decent enough, but i like more muscle as opposed to athletic just fit body types..

by Anonymousreply 51January 21, 2022 8:35 PM

I think he looks best as that white trash muscle twink with jacked teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2022 8:38 PM

R52... interesting photos, one has to wonder did he start out modeling and are these typical male model photos for one's portfolio book? looks like a AD in a trade paper for certain people of a certain sexuality and with money to spend on company....

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2022 8:40 PM

R51 I believe Beemer has a better chance of aging well, because when he puts photos of himself up with his dad, you can see the resemblance, and dad is still pretty hot. btw - The girl is Brandon's sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2022 8:47 PM

I seem to remember an old DL thread where there were some serious VPL images. Maybe in a wet swimsuit or something? Anyway, huge cock, we all felt.

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2022 9:01 PM

Agree he looks hot in those photos at R52.

I knew a guy that looked a lot like him. Could not add 2 plus 2 without a calculator but his dick was the size of a baby's arm and everyone who told him he looked pretty got to at least see it, if not more.

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2022 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!