Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Holland does not have the head of a movie star

It’s too small. It doesn’t pop.

Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2022 1:17 PM

He's another Tommy Steele.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 5:43 PM

He's still cute for now but I'm not sure if he's got a face that will grow into the face of a leading man as he grows older.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 5:47 PM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 5:54 PM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 5:54 PM

If he's lucky he'll have a career like Roddy McDowell, who was also charming as a youth and then a bit too elven to jump into leading man roles.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 6:04 PM

It’s really striking in the new Spider-Man how much Tobey Maguire stands out because of his huge head and eyes. He dominated the scenes with all three Spider-Men. Andrew Garfield’s head isn’t that large but he is tall and has tall hair so that compensates for that. But Tobey really is the classic Hollywood bobblehead.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 6:39 PM

[Quote] Tobey really is the classic Hollywood bobblehead.

-Coughs-

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 6:45 PM

OP’s theory holds water.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 7:20 PM

with the way the contracts are written for marvel movie stars, i guess he'll have to settle for just being unbelievably fucking rich and working constantly for the rest of his life on film, television, plays, or any other pursuit he wants to. He will have $100 million by the time his job as Spiderman is done. If he keeps going, maybe $200 million or more by the time he turns 30.

Salaries are often reported for specific gigs. The genuinely insane money comes from bonuses off hits. And due to old Hollywood bullshit (That claimed Forrest Gump and Coming to America never turned a profit) these bonuses are now calculated based off the actual revenue.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 10:10 PM

Awful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2022 1:13 PM

I’m now envisioning a Marky Mark Meltdown after he found out his image on the poster would be dwarfed by Tom Holland.

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2022 1:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!