Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Virginia Giuffre, the woman suing Prince Andrew - Has there been any scrutiny of her allegations at all?

Not saying I doubt her, and I only half follow this whole story. But I also wonder about the possibility that maybe this man didn't do what she claims. Is it possible? I hear so much about him but I've not heard any specific details of her situation. She signed a settlement with Jeffrey Epstein and she had years to go after Andrew. Are her allegations just that, or does anyone know what actual evidence she has, aside from a photo with him? Sometimes I wonder if some people accused of sexual abuse/harassment might, in fact, be innocent or at least innocent in the ways the abuse is claimed because we rarely hear about hard evidence, just supposition that eventually becomes guilt by default. Go ahead bitches, have at me. But it's a serious question.

by Anonymousreply 95January 19, 2022 10:40 PM

Multiple witnesses who saw her with Andrew. The two more interesting ones: 1) Maintenance man on Epstein's island said he saw Andy 'grinding up against her' by the pool 2) Johanna Sjoberg says that she participated with sexual touching with Andrew, Virginia and a Spitting Image puppet in the presence of Ghislaine.

Contemporaries like Carolyn Andriano who says that Virginia told her about having had sex with Andrew and showed her the photograph at the time, years before any public claims.

Andrew has been photographed with Epstein and Maxwell multiple times and his BBC interview was full of unconvincing claims to try to explain away the claims. It is a fact that Epstein and Maxwell were using multiple girls for sex. There was little other reason to take a 17 year old random girl they had no personal relation to around the world. Photographs, flight logs back this up as well as criminal convictions against both for that.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 6:01 PM

Is she claiming he raped her? She was 17 right? Not sure what the laws were in Florida at the time, but I can't see him going to jail in the US. She shoulda just asked for a high 7-figure payout.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 6:05 PM

R1, I have not yet heard any of that. Are there any details out there of how she escaped from that? Hasn't Epstein been accused of literally holding women against their will?

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 6:06 PM

R3 FFS, you aren't doing this in good faith. Bye then if you can't be bothered to read the information and actual claims that are out there.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 6:08 PM

OP + Princeling Andrew, stripped of his titles and bitter because he can't hide under mommy's skirt!

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 7:00 PM

I’m sure she didn’t think, “ Wow, I’m going to have sex with a prince”

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 7:08 PM

She was PAID 15,000.00 for sleeping with andrew. She was shacked up with a drug dealer bwfore she met epstein, she got under age girls to work for epstein and now she is calling herself a victim ???

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 7:43 PM

Where exactly "out there" are this information and these claims, r3? It's intriguing that, given how huge a story this is, the actual allegations are never detailed. The judge doesn't even think they're necessary.

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2022 9:12 AM

Actually, r6, in London she did. She told her mother and grandmother where she was and who she was with and they, according to Giuffre herself, asked her to have a photograph taken with Andrew. This was before she had sex with him and she knew exactly what was about to happen. She has a beaming smile and her arm around him.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2022 9:14 AM

OP You can bet that young woman and others like her who might have considered coming forward and then backed away, have had every hair on their asses thoroughly investigated multiple times trying to intimidate them or deny their accusations. When you go after powerful people you expect to get ripped to sheds. The fact that she is still standing is a miracle, in a way. So I believe her. Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2022 9:24 AM

Yes, she seems to have been quite willing, but she was also legally a child in the US (she is a US citizen and she is suing him in the US) and therefore was unable to meaningfully consent. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2022 9:28 AM

FYI What Queen Elizabeth did to Andrew was totally disown him. Legally. It has nothing to do with him being disgusting, although in the eyes of the rest of the family he is. It is ALL about the money. Once they filed that civil suit and exposed the RF to some liability, Andrew was out. The RF has a lot of very important assets and investments in America that they want to protect, and Andrew also does individually. So the RF is putting up a wall around their $$$ wealth. This is "circle the wagons" time and Andrew is out. And yes he cried, but all of them, Anne, Edward and Sophie, and the Cambridges, as well as Charles and Camilla were united. Follow the money,

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2022 2:44 PM

OP is a troll who is well aware of the allegations against Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2022 2:47 PM

Hypothetically speaking, even if someone doesn't believe her, why was a 17 year old girl hanging out with a billionaire, an heiress, and a prince? Does that sound normal?

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2022 2:51 PM

I've mentioned it before here on datalounge. I met a guy from London in 2003. I asked him which one of the Queens sons was gay. Up until that point I assumed it was Prince Edward. He seemed like a gay boy to me. My British friend told me that Prince Andrew was the GAY boy. I wonder if the REAL scandal about him is having sex with underage BOYS not girls.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2022 2:57 PM

I don't believe any of these allegations. Batshit crazy lying women like Rose McGowan are who you are dealing with here.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2022 3:09 PM

R15 What would your British friend know though? Likely nothing. Do you have insider connections with celebs in the US? The UK isn't as small as you think it is either - we're densely populated and most people have no insider connections with royals for sure. I'm 99% sure that Andrew is straight. He doesn't ping at all and there are too many stories and connections with women for me to think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2022 3:21 PM

[R17], I read on some site in the early 2000s called The Gossip List that PA was gay and HIV+ and that when he died the family would say it was cancer. I emailed them suggesting that they were mistaken and perhaps they meant Edward.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2022 5:36 PM

I'm curious about her back story as well. I believe her but I wonder why she'd go after Andrew and not one of the other nameless but wealthy men who used her. I am not judging her! I just want to know more.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2022 5:43 PM

R19 She had a terrible background, basically no good parental support or supervision. Trafficked women are usually vulnerable women from bad backgrounds with no money.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2022 5:45 PM

R18 Yes, I think it's just people gossiping without having any actual insider knowledge or verification. It spreads and so on. I don't believe for 1 single moment that Andrew is gay. It just doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2022 5:48 PM

I get that she has a sob story from birth through her teenage years, but what about since then? How did she leave Epstein? What did she do next?

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2022 5:48 PM

OP doesn’t sweat. He physically unable to.

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2022 5:51 PM

R15 R17 R18 One story going around at the time of the Windsor Castle fire (November 1992) is that Andrew was there with a male companion. There was news video of him helping carry values out of castle.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2022 5:53 PM

R22 How did she leave him? According to her memoir she had for years told him that she wanted to train as a professional masseur. He decided he wanted to have a baby with her. She said that she would think about it if she could train as a professional masseur. He arranged a trip to Thailand for her to take a massage course.

She went on that trip, met her husband (Robbie Giuffre) and very quickly married him... and that was the end of it.. she called Epstein to tell him about the marriage and he was curt/cold. The end. That's how it ended. If you really wanted to know, in good faith (which I doubt).

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2022 5:53 PM

R24 Which I don't believe for one minute. Andrew vibes like a gross straight man to me.

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2022 5:55 PM

[quote] If you really wanted to know, in good faith (which I doubt).

Then what did she do? Is she a stay at home mom? Did she ever become a professional masseur?

by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2022 5:59 PM

R27 Yes, she is a stay at home mom - she has had three children since. The masseur career not unsurprisingly appears to have been abandoned (frankly, I'm a bit relieved at that).

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2022 6:02 PM

R26 R24 Clarification: The video was of Andrew, not the other guy... I see your point. However, many British men seem Gay even though they are not (Public School education). Maybe it's the opposite for upper class gentlemen.

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2022 6:04 PM

R29 Well, I am British myself i.e. used to British men and Andrew does not seem gay at all to me, if that helps.

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2022 6:09 PM

R30 It does. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2022 6:12 PM

A former colleague was friends with an aristo gay in London. He told her the marriage with Fergie broke up because she caught him with a guy. He said Andrew was gay and HIV+. Fergie behaved atrociously and yet Andrew forgave her. I'm thinking he never had sex with Giuffre but he may have had sex with the pilot....

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2022 6:20 PM

R32 That just sounds like DL-ers claiming that every man is gay. I don't buy it. Besides, Giuffre has several witnesses, I would bet on her being the one to win the case. Andrew has nothing convincing on his side so far that I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2022 6:25 PM

She was 17 when she claimed she had sex with Andrew. Age of consent in the UK is 16. Only thing she's after is a big payout. She was originally represented by Gloria Allred and her publicity chasing daughter. They dropped her. Not a good sign for Giuffre. She's now represented by Weinstein's lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2022 6:28 PM

David Boies was Weinstein’s lawyer, but he’s also one of the most talented civil litigators in America. She’s clearly not just after a big payday or else she would have taken a giant settlement and shut up.

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2022 6:32 PM

What's she after? She pimped other girls to Epstein. In the Epstein documentary, she came off as a shady as shit character.

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2022 6:41 PM

R36 IMO Giuffre wants Andrew to tell the truth.

Radical but I 'get it'. I have personally experienced people lying about me and I hate it. I felt this incredible desire to the truth to be illustrated.

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2022 6:44 PM

*for

by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2022 6:45 PM

Maybe Giuffre should tell the truth about all the girls she recruited for Epstein. She was mini-Maxwell.

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2022 6:47 PM

She was 17 years old and being pimped out around the world after growing up with no real love and guidance. Stop acting like she’s some equivalent of Epstein or Maxwell. All to defend a totally useless and grotesque person like Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2022 6:48 PM

R39 'Carolyn' in the Maxwell trial also recruited other girls for money. Maxwell still got found guilty. That's not the get out of jail free card you think it is. Trafficked women were manipulated and abused from a young age to participate in Epstein's criminal enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2022 6:52 PM

[quote] she participated with sexual touching with Andrew, Virginia and a Spitting Image puppet

WHAT??

A puppet? Of whom? Andrew himself, or (shudder) the queen?

Why has this not been talked about more? That’s truly perverse.

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2022 7:01 PM

R42 Andrew himself. Just google Johanna Sjoberg and 'spitting image puppet' - there are several articles covering her claims.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2022 7:04 PM

I love how obvious brf propaganda is. This thread now going to be shared on Twitter as an example. Thanks op

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2022 7:10 PM

R39 Keep repeating that mantra to yourself. Fact is Virginia Roberts was a teenaged prostitute under the thumb of two rich and powerful individuals. While she was technically of age, she was trafficked acrosd international borders. Like most prostitutes, she recruited others along the way. The blame all lies squarely with Epstein and Maxwell for being the masterminds and executors of this whole scheme. Secondly, blame lies with the johns, like Andrew, who should have known better. As son of the monarch, with great power comes great responsibility. He’s stupider than a turd for becoming tangled in Epstein’s world. I’m glad Roberts is a thorn in his side. It’s a symbolic victory to see him cornered and squirming like the rat he is.

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2022 7:16 PM

Prince Andrew's acolytes must be really desperate. Now they're putting forth the idea that he couldn't have had sex with that underage girl, because he's actually Gay! (And he can't perspire, either.) Case closed!

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2022 7:25 PM

[Quote] Has there been any scrutiny of her allegations at all?

You mean other than by the judge who’s repeated ruled that her case should go forward and refused to dismiss it at Andrew’s behest?

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2022 7:27 PM

Lady CC in her latest tirade actually said that Andy's reputation as a playboy was inaccurate. I think she was alluding to the fact that he is gay. I think he is likely bi, as is or was Charles, whom Diana caught in bed with his valet.

R36, to which documentary are you referring?

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2022 7:28 PM

The doc is called Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich (Netflix).

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2022 7:29 PM

Lady CC is full of shit, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2022 7:30 PM

Prince Andrew was actually good-looking back when he was allegedly banging Giuffre. So my question is: why didn't he hook up with some beautiful girl? She was ordinary and trailer trash. He could have scored some real beauties if he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2022 7:31 PM

R51 NO he was not good looking. I actually met him at about the same time and he was gross. Ugly, brown, shrivelled, short, gross. I did not find him remotely attractive.

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2022 7:32 PM

Andrew is a perv.

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2022 7:33 PM

It is satisfying in that he was a totally completely nasty spoiled prick who treated people like crap. And a complete user. He claims he did not regret knowing Epstein because he introduced him to important people. The Queen of England's son needs a pimp to introduce him to important people?!!! What like teenage girls? When a straight man's dick is on high alert a fertile nubile young thing is a nuclear torpedo target.

And then staying for four days with Epstein to tell him the friendship is over? Whatever happened to royal ghosting? What a decent man.

But the gay stuff I don't buy for a second. There is absolutely nothing to back this up. Nothing. Everything he has exhibited is entitled straight man shit.

by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2022 7:33 PM

Andrew’s also famously stupid and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2022 7:33 PM

Sure you did R52. And I bet you think Prince Harry, the snaggle-toothed Ginger Friar Tuck with the close-set beady eyes, is a real hunk.

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2022 7:34 PM

Even those of you who hate Harry have to admit he’s more attractive than Andrew!! Come on now! Andrew’s little rat mouth :-/

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2022 7:35 PM

R56 I have never met Prince Harry in my life. But I did get presented with an award by Andrew in 2000 which is almost the same time Virginia Giuffre claims to have had sex with him. I have also met Princess Diana and SHE was the one who had bags of charisma. Andrew - none.

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2022 7:37 PM

Harry's always been ugly. What are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2022 7:38 PM

Sarah Ferguson gets to retain royal title.

What does she know exactly? And why would she spill anything? She has her daughters to think about.

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2022 7:40 PM

Sarah Ferguson does NOT have a royal title. And she would spill everything because she has never been able to keep her fat trap shut. The fact that Andrew has hung onto her makes it seem likely she knows he's gay. She couldn't be jealous of that, she would be jealous if he had a girlfriend. And why hasn't he had a girlfriend since their divorce if he's straight? God knows, Fergie's publicly banged any dick she could find.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2022 7:46 PM

Andrew is the fuggest of all men I have ever seen. Just trust me as someone who has seen him in person.

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2022 7:48 PM

Duchess of York is not a royal title?

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2022 7:49 PM

Years ago there was a nude ull frontal of Andrew when he was in the military on a beach heading into the water. It did not look at all photoshopped and he looked great. It was clearly scrubbed from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2022 8:10 PM

'full'

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2022 8:10 PM

I find her husband Robert to be kind of sexy, in a beefy sort of way (ok, fat).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2022 9:25 PM

R24 I remember this blind item from a couple of years ago.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 16, 2022 10:52 PM

OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 16, 2022 10:58 PM

I'm bored with this case.

by Anonymousreply 69January 16, 2022 11:15 PM

Oh, how can you be bored - this is the most exciting case in years!

by Anonymousreply 70January 16, 2022 11:28 PM

R67 certainly sounds like Andrew and Fergie and that jives what what my friend heard about Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2022 11:29 PM

Crazydaysandnights is not a reliable source at all. The guy is a fantasist who writes several blinds every DAY. Who can possibly source that many blinds every day? It doesn't even pass the common sense test.

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2022 11:33 PM

Fergie has always been a leaker. She sells information for money. The tabloids know and love her.

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2022 11:42 PM

R69 I thought I was the only one. For whatever reason I just don't find any of this that interesting.

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2022 11:49 PM

R74 yeah I mean Virginia has complaints and allegations. And? So?

by Anonymousreply 75January 16, 2022 11:54 PM

It’s fascinating that someone bored by this case would take the time to read the thread when there are hundreds of others on DL. Come to think of it, it’s fascinating that anyone finds literally anything about Andrew worth defending. I guess it takes all kinds.

by Anonymousreply 76January 16, 2022 11:56 PM

I find it even weirder the fact that a bunch of posters want Andrew to be gay even though there's nothing remotely reliable to indicate that. He isn't even hot. So why??? It's strange.

by Anonymousreply 77January 16, 2022 11:59 PM

R76 i’ve had a lifelong interest in the royal family but I just can’t get interested in this story. I’m sorry you’re so invested that it’s difficult for you to hear.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2022 12:06 AM

R72 It's a reader blind item, sent in my me.

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2022 12:08 AM

R76 No one defended him. I have no investment in the fate of a pampered one percenter. I just said that for whatever reason I am not very gripped by the story for all the 24/7 attention it's receiving. As for reading the thread I only browsed it.

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2022 12:12 AM

I'm not a fan of PA but why is he the only one singled out? There must have been richer guys porking her on the island.

by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2022 12:27 AM

R81 It's the British tabloids pushing it all the time. They are obsessed with it.

by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2022 12:29 AM

Robby Benson is not connected with this case, but says "hi".

by Anonymousreply 83January 17, 2022 1:26 AM

Most of the shit on the CrazyDays website is just that: shit. But occasionally people who want to dump real gossip anonymously will stick it on there.

by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2022 1:44 AM

[quote][R42] Andrew himself. Just google Johanna Sjoberg and 'spitting image puppet' - there are several articles covering her claims.

OMG. I knew he was a nonce but I didn't realize he was a full-blown PERVERT. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2022 1:46 AM

All these journalists didn't report the A lister because everyone likes him? This sure as hell is not Andrew. You will look in vain to find anything complimentary about him which is why this story has so much traction. Everyone dislikes him immensely and is overjoyed that now that he is in his 60s mommy has had enough and at 95 no longer has the energy fend off all the townspeople with pitchforks.

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2022 1:07 PM

R86 who knows - maybe back then Andrew was a 'hail-fellow-well-met' type the journos liked. And a lot of those journos back in the day would have been closeted themselves and you didn't out people. The description of the trashy 'fiery' (red-headed?) wife everybody dislikes is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2022 4:11 PM

That woman's story has constantly changed. Gloria Allred dropped her as a client because Allred said she caught her in outright lies. The prosecutors in Maxwell's case wouldn't call her as a witness because they found her unreliable.

Don't get me wrong. Andrew is a disgusting perv and a most disagreeable man. Birds of a feather, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2022 2:29 AM

[quote] The RF has a lot of very important assets and investments in America that they want to protect

Ooh, what are they?

by Anonymousreply 89January 18, 2022 4:11 PM

I believe her. The debauched behavior of Andrew has been noted for years. And she seems quite familiar with Ghislane and Jeffrey Epstein. No one has produced any information about her to make me feel like she is lying.

by Anonymousreply 90January 18, 2022 4:42 PM

R89 just keep in mind all of this happened to Andrew after they determined that all negotiations would fail, and the civil suit was filed. It was always an option and they decided to pull the trigger.

by Anonymousreply 91January 18, 2022 6:34 PM

[Quote]Gloria Allred dropped her as a client because Allred said she caught her in outright lies.

Allied shared the privileged content of her conversations and communications with a client? Try harder.

by Anonymousreply 92January 19, 2022 1:20 AM

R10, but that's the thing, Giuffre isn't going after "powerful people", despite supposedly having been prostituted and trafficked to so many. She's going only after dumb Prince Andrew who's an easy target and has to watch every word he says and move he makes.

by Anonymousreply 93January 19, 2022 7:28 AM

R93 Well, that's just untrue. She's gone after Dershowitz, Maxwell and Epstein separately that I know of. Probably some others too.

by Anonymousreply 94January 19, 2022 11:30 AM

[quote] Allied shared the privileged content of her conversations and communications with a client? Try harder.

Where did I say she did that, r92? Allred didn't do that nor did I say she did. Do you have a source or link that she shared privileged information? Accusing Giuffre of lying isn't sharing privileged info.

What's your agenda here, to defend the child trafficking whore Giuffre? Giuffre participated in the trafficking herself and brought girls to Epstein and Maxwell. Anything for a buck.

by Anonymousreply 95January 19, 2022 10:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!