Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any Datalounge Travelers been to Zipolite in Mexico?

Going for a week in February, I've never been but can't wait to get naked on the beach and see what happens... Has anyone been? Any recommendations? Sex stories?

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 7:50 PM

Some years ago i was there. it was known locally as the hippie tourist area. Nudity is still a bizarre oddity in this Catholic bastion. A nude person is seen as slightly insane but the need for tourist dollars is so great you will be fine. The beaches in the area are stunningly beautiful. It is very hot and afternoons are siesta time even in the winter. Lots of indigenous crafts will be presented to you to buy. The area is very Indigenous "reservations" are dotting the coast go take a taxi ride to some of the small towns around the area you will get some real culture. You will be in the Mayan part of Mexico so the native language will be Mayan not Spanish.Spanish is the second language english will be the third for locals so respect that.Taxis are an awesome way to get around. They are super inexpensive and you can get plenty of local info regarding markets ruins and entertainment options from the drivers.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 5:05 PM

I was there about 5 years ago. It is a beautiful area but be warned the ocean currents at the beach are some of the most dangerous in the world. I was surprised to see the lack of nudity there actually. There is a gay cruising area in the southern part of the beach among the cliffs. I wouldn't call it happening really. It is a great place to go and relax.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 5:18 PM

Just what we need, people traveling to the third world during a pandemic, nice.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 7:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!