Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Father Kidnaps Daughter To Avoid Vaccination

Upon learning that his wife would probably vaccinate the girl, Michael Jackson said, "My choice was made then and there that this wasn't going to work, and that I had to protect my daughter from it."

"So . . . I kept her," he added. Now they are currently on the run

On Friday, Michael Jackson spoke to Tyler Thompson, a Christian TV host and author who has promoted vaccine skepticism on her online show. With his daughter on a couch in the background, Jackson explained that he and his ex-wife had gone through "a really bad divorce."

He claimed that, under the terms of the divorce, Mariecar Jackson makes final decisions about their daughter's medical issues and that she had expressed her intentions to have the 7-year-old vaccinated. Believing he would lose a challenge in court, Michael Jackson said he did not return the girl to her mother following a November visit to his house. The girl has been with him ever since, he said.

"I'm following God, and I'm doing what he wants me to do," Michael Jackson said.

Police showed up to Michael Jackson's home in Carievale, Saskatchewan, to enforce one of the court orders, Drennan told CBC News. But Regina police told the news outlet the orders alone did not "provide the verification we would need" to launch an investigation.

On "Live with Laura-Lynn," the Jacksons' daughter said she did not want the coronavirus vaccine because she said she thought "it can change your DNA."

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the coronavirus vaccines do not interact with a person's DNA and thus do not alter it.

Meanwhile, Mariecar Jackson wept in a CBC News video, saying she hoped for her daughter's return.

"Mommy will never stop looking for you," she said. "Mommy loves you so much."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 1:40 PM

What kind of a crazy world are we living in that parents are allowed to make healthcare decisions for their children?

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 4:04 PM

R1 is being sarcastic

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 4:06 PM

r2 I never can tell

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 4:07 PM

This really has nothing to do with the vaccination. It has to do with a controlling, probably abusive asshole who uses his child to "get back" at his ex

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 4:08 PM

But did he dangle the girl from a hotel balcony?

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 4:09 PM

R2, you don't have much faith in the intellect of your fellow Dataloungers, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 4:10 PM

Well, I’m sure when this is finally resolved, they will all be so happy he made this unilateral decision like a good father would.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 4:11 PM

Dude kidnapped his daughter and went on rightwing fundie TV to basically brag about it, which I'm sure has now put a target on his ex-wife's head, thanks to all the crazies in the online anti-vax movement. He's international news now. The family is going to be screwed up by this for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 4:13 PM

Wrong Jacko, r5.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 4:35 PM

This is what happens when rightwing agitprop like Christian TV is allowed to spew misinformation about a national health emergency.

The first amendment will be the death of America.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 4:37 PM

Maybe Janet ate the girl.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 4:39 PM

R10? This happened in Canada. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 4:46 PM

Seems the father has infected the child already with his imbecilic mutterings.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 4:48 PM

You’ll excuse me for thinking this happened in America, r12. It has America’s fingerprints all over it.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 5:00 PM

Briefly inserting your penis into female genitals and secreting sperm is NOT equal to the mother growing the baby over the course of nine months and having to cope with the sickness, back pain, acid reflux, etc., or going through agonising life-risking childbirth, or coping with the 24/7 breastfeeding and childcare on top of the vaginal stitches, postnatal depression and mastitis etc.

The toxic attitudes towards mothers, predominantly by white men, that has been normalised these past 40 years has been disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 5:05 PM

“I’m following Gaaaawd…”.

Oh please, you moronic religious nitwit. Is vaccination mentioned in the fucking Bible?

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 5:06 PM

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 10:41 PM

If you won't jab your baby

Then don't have a baby

And don't think maybe

If you won't jab your baby

Help me sing it...

mama-say-mama-sa-mama-coosa

mama-say-mama-sa-mama-coosa

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 10:44 PM

r15 shouldn't you be off crying about the legendary bob saget and the end of your childhood in another thread?

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2022 10:47 PM

The fact that he was welcomed on rightwing TV to brag about this has me convinced he is abusing that child (I mean in addition to the abuse of snatching her from her mother and denying her basic health care).

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2022 11:56 AM

Abusive white guys tend to marry Asians.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2022 1:35 PM

He's a smooth criminal.

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 1:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!