Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LVP has Covid!

I hope she’s not too ill, the elderly are typically affected more severely. Almost all of the current cast of RHOBH has had it, minus Sutton & Crystal. Who thinks Kyle & Lisa Rinna are privately snickering (as I am). And I’d like to know who LVP bribed to adjust her birthdate—no way is she only 61!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 6:36 AM

yes she is 61

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 7:11 AM

Fake Covid...All the Attention Whore Celebrities are getting it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 7:32 AM

Another slap to the face should cure her.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 7:50 AM

What happened to The Gigster? Is he still alive? Didn't she get another one that looked just like him?

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 8:02 AM

Where is Cedric ?

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 8:08 AM

Since it appears that almost everyone will be infected sooner or later, why do these reports continue to garner headline news?!

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 9:41 AM

R4 giggy died about 6 months back (?). I’m not the biggest LVP fan, I find her shady as hell, but I did cry a couple tears when I heard the news.

In the Diamonds & Rose book (whatever it’s called) they revealed that LVP was the puppy gate leaker. She demanded that the women feign allegiance to her & accept that she was telling the truth, which they all refused to. No wonder they were so adamant that she was the Radar Online “source.”

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 6:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!