Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Traitorous Tulsi

She was very close with Aaron Schock when they were in Congress together. My theory about why she is so dishonest and destructive is that she's a repressed, self-hating gay woman who takes out her rage on her country. I have been sometimes surprised to learn a woman is a lesbian, but other times—Ellen, Jodie, et al.—there's just no question. I felt Rosie was gay from the time I saw heron Gimme a Break during my early childhood, and I have never been able to see or hear Tulsi as anything but gay. I bet she will either drift to the far, far right and become an absolute grenade of a human being or else eventually come out and calm down and apologize in the process.

In the meantime, I detest her. Everything she says is from the GOP hypcrisy-based propaganda manual.

Here, she is attacking both Hillary Clinton—who is no longer a political figure—and Joe Biden, calling both divisive in her own intentionally divisive rhetoric.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2022 12:01 PM

She's also bitter because she couldn't get proper acne treatment and her face looks like a cheese grater.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 6:53 AM

Fuck this homophonic Putin plant and her cult

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 6:53 AM

I sincerely hope she dies in a grease fire. Fuck her and her cane face.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 7:45 AM

She humiliated Mayor Pete right to his face..Look, I know politicians lie--but Gabby was right on this one. Pete's remarks were not "taken out of context". He DID say he would send American troops to Mexico to battle the cartel and when confronted about it he lied..Gabby got him on this one....LINK..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 8:00 AM

Her face is the only thing I like about her. I think she is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 8:09 AM

Lying, filthy, treasonous, Russian financed skank. Here’s wishing her an early exit from public life.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 9:47 AM

Does Moscow pay you by the word to attack Dems, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 10:01 AM

Why, on DL, when someone in the public eye is repulsive, there is automatic speculation that the cretin is gay?

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 12:07 PM

She is absolutely paid by the most right wing and nefarious forces on politics. Vile woman. Fuck those on the “left” that co- sign her grotesque views.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 12:10 PM

Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat? News to me.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 12:31 PM

I, Slut.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 12:52 PM

TULSI IS A GODDESS

She knew Kamala was a soulless DNC cunt and all the goss about Kam and Hills creating an unholy alliance is showing Tulsi is a prophet.

T-Gab just keeps it 💯

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2022 12:55 PM

Hillary was right when she outed Tulsa as a Russian puppet.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2022 1:06 PM

she's a rotten cunt

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2022 1:08 PM

I've never known a female homophobe who turned out to be gay. This is a male thing in my opinion!

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2022 2:51 PM

I will always laugh at the fact that she tried suing Hillary for calling her a Russian asset even though Hillary never named her and was actually talking about Jill Stein! HAHAHAHA! "The lady doth protest too much" indeed. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2022 3:02 PM

I would trust her more, well, a little more, if she would just admit she grew up in a cult and be honest about whether she is still part of it, rejects it, believes some of it but not other parts, thinks it's been misrepresented, anything. Anything other than constantly lying and pretending that Daddy, a nasty homophobe and total cult member, is just a slightly eccentric Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2022 4:24 PM

She comes across as very sinister

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2022 5:09 PM

[quote] Why, on DL, when someone in the public eye is repulsive, there is automatic speculation that the cretin is gay?

Repression of homosexuality corrodes the psyche and the spirit. Many of those with the most hateful rhetoric towards LGBT have proven to be repressed homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2022 5:28 PM

Also, she's just really butch and has a telltale lesbian speaking voice. If it looks, walks and talks like a duck, it probably fucks other ducks.

Also, she was raised in a super-conservative religious fanatic family that was fanatically antigay and she was close friends with Aaron Schock.

Do we need to see her fingering Ellen to put two and two together?

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2022 6:16 PM

^ "Also, she was raised in a super-conservative religious fanatic family that was fanatically antigay" As are most people around the world. Are you saying that majority of people is gay?

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2022 6:41 PM

Work on your English-language conjugations, Igor.

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2022 6:44 PM

Tulsi James Olmos is beloved by the same people who consider Candace Owens their Black friend

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2022 6:52 PM

Can't stand her. I think she is part right winger & part Russian spy.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2022 7:15 PM

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tulsi

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2022 1:20 PM

You guys hate all the good people and love the worst people.

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2022 1:20 PM

Preach it, D-Facto!

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2022 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!