Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I fucking love green grapes too much

I may be addicted to them. I just bought another bag of them and ate them on and off for a few hours and probably ate like half the bag!!!

And after I did this I became full and didn’t eat dinner! Wtf. Why are they so good?

I bought cotton candy grapes and they don’t taste like cotton Candy. I don’t get the title.

Never been a big fan of “red” aka purple grapes.

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2022 1:05 AM

It's the black ones for me - delicious.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 1:50 AM

Try them frozen.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 1:50 AM

Too many and you'll get the trots.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 1:51 AM

that brand is mushy, doesn't live up to the name

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 1:52 AM

Organic grapes are FAR tastier than conventional grapes, unfortunately organic grapes aren't available lately in my area.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 1:53 AM

I prefer green grapes in summer, red ones in winter. Almost every night for dessert I have a bunch of grapes and a piece of cheese.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 1:53 AM

Don’t you fart a lot?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 1:55 AM

Just curious, OP, what does your stool look like?

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 1:56 AM

I had some organic purple grapes in December. They were SO good- crunchy and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 1:58 AM

Mine are organic too guys. The cotton Candy ones idk. But my green and red grapes are.

As a kid I kinda likes the red ones but now they’re just ok. Yet I keep buying them 🤷

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 2:04 AM

I find they're much better fermented.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 2:09 AM

grandma loved large red grapes with a thin skin and too many seeds.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 2:13 AM

Once or twice a week for dinner ( I know it's unusual for a dinner) I toast Ezekiel bread, let it cool put on no sugar and no salt Trader Joe's organic peanut butter and sliced organic grapes ( when they were available). Believe it or not I got this recipe/idea from Consumer Reports almost 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 2:14 AM

I really like Perlettes, which are usually the first green grapes of the season. They are small and tart and crunchy.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 4:05 AM

What happens if you eat too many grapes? Is it too much sugar? Diarrhea from too much fiber? I stick to a banana and a kiwi/orange for breakfast most mornings.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 4:20 AM

The grapes were so good about a month ago. I was eating almost a pound of grapes per day. The green ones were really crispy, almost like an apple. They haven’t been the same since.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 4:26 AM

Bitch, I have phytochemicals in me that the greens don't have. You're clearly missing out. Your loss.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 5:06 AM

R8 Gross the Op the fat moonface tard Ewwdwin is like 400 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 5:11 AM

The one grape I can eat a lot of is the Concord grape.

And yes, this is the way to eat them ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2022 5:12 AM

Grapes have a lot of sugar. I freeze one cup portions in baggies // but I’ve been eating too much lately so no grspes for me. Veggie burgers , broccoli , eggs, reduced fat cheese . If I stick to a boring diet for several days it jumpstarts my weight loss

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2022 5:16 AM

I love fucking green grapes too much.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2022 6:15 AM

Fuck, is this some hidden commonality amongst gays? Like how a bunch of us have black cats?

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2022 6:37 AM

They make your doo doos green!

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2022 11:52 AM

R19, I grew up in Oregon, and we had a ton of the Concord grape vines in our backyard. We ate them until we were sick. I wish they were sold in stores (they aren’t sold where I live now).

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2022 1:49 PM

You should try Moon Drop grapes.

They're dark purple, firm and tubular instead of round.

Sweet and delicious.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2022 2:20 PM

Concord grapes are my favorite yet so hard to find, I was in Budapest this fall and all the markets had piles of Concord grapes.

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2022 3:20 PM

Muscat grapes must be in season. I bought a bunch at Whole Food and my god they are amazing! It's like eating a flower.

by Anonymousreply 27January 23, 2022 8:28 PM

I saw those, but didn’t know if I would like them, r27. They taste like a flower?

by Anonymousreply 28January 23, 2022 10:43 PM

Yes they have a delicious delicate taste. You might not like them but I think it's worth a try since they are very unique.

by Anonymousreply 29January 23, 2022 10:45 PM

Dark grapes turn my doo doos dark. It scares me.

by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2022 12:30 AM

Can you cross breed grapes? What are the best hybrids?

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2022 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!