Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet to DIVORCE

Love is dead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 10:49 PM

Yes already a thread

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 12:51 AM

OMG I HAVE TO HURRY AND POST SOMETHING. I MIGHT BE FIRST. OMG.

Nope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 12:52 AM

She looks so OLD in OP’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 12:53 AM

I did a search R2

For MOMOA who is the MUCH BIGGER STAR

WHO THE FUCK POSTS A CELEBRITY DIVORCE THREAD AND ONLY USES THE NAME OF THE LESS FAMOUS PARTNER

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 12:54 AM

For the record, they were not in front of my house.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 1:01 AM

Well she could always go back to Jason Gedrick 30 years ago, he's divorced now, but still a closet queen.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 1:08 AM

Lisa Bonet would be more famous for older people (me included).

But I agree that Jason Momoa would be more famous for younger people.

Both names should go into the thread.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 1:10 AM

He was tired of her permanently sour face!

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 1:39 AM

DIBS!!! DIBS ON MOMOA! I CALLED HIM FIRST, BITCHES!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 4:28 PM

I thought they were a nice, mellow hippy couple. Seems the same thing happened to him that happened to Chris Pratt when he suddenly got famous. His dick became more important than his family,

I always thought the same thing would happen to Steve Carrell when he suddenly became famous. But he didn't succumb. He still seems to be with the old Mrs. after all these years. Good for him. At least there's one actor who isn't a Hollywood scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!