Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Judge Berates 72-Year-Old Cancer Patient for Not Cleaning Weeds in Alley: 'If I Could Give You Jail Time I Would'

An elderly cancer patient who begged a judge for mercy after failing to keep his Michigan home clear of weeds was given a fine instead — as well as an earful.

Burhan Chowdhury, 72, was cited for allowing the alleyway behind his house to become unkempt. Appearing before Judge Alexis Krot via Zoom on Monday, he tried to explain the situation... but he didn't get much sympathy.

"You have a ticket for August 2nd, 2021 for failing to keep the walkway, sidewalk or alley clear of weeds or other nuisance vegetation," the judge told him, showing a photo of the overgrown alleyway. "You can plead responsible, responsible with an explanation or not responsible."

Through broken English and labored breathing, Chowdhury attempted option 2 — and was summarily shut down.

"I am a cancer patient, very old ma'am," he tried to explain. "I was then very weak."

"He was sick," his son Shibbir, beside him, offered.

Judge Krot, however, was unmoved.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" she berated him. "If I could give you jail time on this I would."

Luckily for Chowdhury, prison was not within the judge's sentencing powers for the crime, so she issued him a $100 fine instead.

"You better get that cleaned up," she scolded. "That is totally inappropriate."

Shibbir asked the judge if the fine was "forgivable, because my father is currently sick," explaining to her that he had since helped his dad pull up the weeds; but he was quickly cut off.

"Do you see that photo?!" Judge Krot shouted. "That is shameful! SHAMEFUL! The neighbors should not have to look at that. You should be ashamed of yourself."

As the father and son tried one more desperate bid for leniency, she appeared to threaten him with further punishment, shouting over them: "... you're going to jail."

Shibbir told ClickonDetroit his father had been diagnosed with cancer in the lymph nodes in 2019, and that the treatments inhibit his mobility. He said since the diagnosis, he and his mother have been doing their best to maintain the property.

"I usually take care of the stuff in the backyard and everything, but that time I was out of the country," the son explained.

Shibbir accepts that a city ordinance was violated; he confirmed the weeds had been since cleared, and that the family intends to pay the fine.

"There was really mistakes I should have taken care of that," he said. "But, yeah, still, like she should have said my father more politely."

After video of the court interaction began circulating online, so did a petition to have the City of Hamtramck remove Judge Krot; it has since picked up more than 3k signatures.

"This is disgusting and shameful," one signee wrote. "Being a judge in a city like Hamtramck where almost all of its residents are immigrants or of an immigrant family, she needs to be more aware and understanding of how she talks to people. Everybody should be treated equally and with justice... Instead of applying the laws and making people follow them rightfully, they make people hate the laws."

"Hamtramck needs a compassionate and empathetic judge to its inhabitants," another agreed. "How are we supposed to trust this justice system that lacks humanity?"

"This judge showed absolutely no empathy for a cancer patient audibly wheezing on video about his shrubbery," wrote a third. "How can we expect her to make the right decision when stakes are higher."

Per the outlet, as a judge, Krot is not permitted to comment on the story.

Video at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 22, 2022 4:07 PM

She was mad at him, not mad at the weeds.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 9:50 PM

trumper cunt..

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2022 10:02 PM

Hamtramck's Polish American old guard is super corrupt and racist in the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2022 10:10 PM

It hurt me to read that. I'm glad this was publicised.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2022 10:12 PM

Can she be disciplined in any way?

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2022 10:37 PM

Why the hell didn’t the son clear the weeds for his sick dad.

Doesn’t make the judge loo any better but at least it would have been resolved.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote]"I usually take care of the stuff in the backyard and everything, but that time I was out of the country," the son explained.

Reading is fundamental, you judgemental prick.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2022 10:44 PM

Racist cunt and I say that as a lady.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2022 10:52 PM

His father is dying. Why the fuck did he have to travel to India or wherever Currystan that was? And I don't believe he"s a single child.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2022 10:54 PM

The patriarchy!

If we put women in positions of power, they will be more humane!

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2022 11:01 PM

Nasty, pig-faced bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 11:07 PM

You’re a horrible excuse for a human being, R9. I hope you’re never in that man’s position.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 11:10 PM

Were they at least flowering weeds?

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 11:14 PM

She's got more weeds in her yeasty vagina then there was in that backyard. I can smell it from here. May her cooch start to grow dandelions and the puffy fuzz creates mold. May the dandelion greens prick the sides of her labia and never let her sleep.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 11:18 PM

The son should've hired a kid from the neighborhood to take care of the gardening during his absence.

The judge is a cunt, though.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 11:21 PM

Maybe she is a racist in addition to being an utterly repulsive cunt?

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2022 11:25 PM

Judge Karen.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2022 11:28 PM

The neighbours and others in the community should be ashamed of themselves. When someone is very sick like that you help them out. The judge needs to be removed.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2022 11:28 PM

Auditioning for Judge Judy's job when she kicks the bucket?

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2022 11:28 PM

What a fucking bitch! I wish her all the worst in life.

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2022 11:29 PM

Cancer picks the wrong people. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2022 11:32 PM

Unfortunately her current term only ends in January 2027.

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2022 11:34 PM

Read all about her. And, BTW, her Facebook page has been closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2022 11:34 PM

[quote]Unfortunately her current term only ends in January 2027.

"No term limit for me!"

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2022 11:39 PM

Let me guess - Repuglicunt?

by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2022 11:40 PM

Gen X white women are such cunts!

by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2022 11:40 PM

America is aging, and there needs to be more empathy for people with aging bodies and minds. I'd like to see more people volunteering to help their elderly neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 27January 12, 2022 11:40 PM

Should everyone be treated equally under the law or should we take into consideration the special circumstances of each case? How many repeat offenses do we allow?

The judge was inappropriate in her remarks and is rightfully receiving criticism

but the anger towards her is misdirected, when it's the city's laws that should be readdressed. . . and perhaps questioning where are the public or non profits services particularly regarding low income or struggling seniors and the disabled.

I'm guessing you all volunteer in those communities that require the most help to prevent these kinds of things from happening, right?

by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote]Hamtramck's Polish American old guard is super corrupt and racist in the extreme.

Hamtramck is Muslim now.

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2022 11:42 PM

She went to Tulane, which is also where that other racist white female judge (who recently resigned) went. Quite a show they’re running at ole Tulane.

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2022 11:42 PM

Get that bitch, Covid! Get her!

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2022 11:42 PM

She was a bit rude with her comments but he deserved the fine. If everyone was given a pass for being sick, etc. then everyone would try to play the sympathy angle.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2022 11:42 PM

I remember when Hamtramck was Polish, back in the early 2000s. Now it’s all Islam.

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2022 11:43 PM

She should just move. Just get out of there. Not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2022 11:43 PM

I thought she said it was his first offence? He pleaded guilty. He does not deserve the nastiness.

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2022 11:43 PM

Judge Alexis Krot sounds like an appropriately villainous name.

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2022 11:44 PM

Maybe she should get cancer and see how easy it makes her life.

Fucking fat Trumper bitch.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2022 11:45 PM

She's fat, unvaccinated and near 50. hopefully covid strikes!

by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2022 11:45 PM

What a fucking bitch!

by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2022 11:46 PM

Where's the petition? I want to sign it!

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2022 11:47 PM

I found it-- it was linked in the story I was initially too lazy to click.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2022 11:49 PM

Gay men love their Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2022 11:52 PM

Too bad they despise you.

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2022 11:52 PM

Judge Karen

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2022 11:54 PM

R42 loves fat ugly Trump Karens, he wants to eat their pussy

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote] "You better get that cleaned up," she scolded. "That is totally inappropriate."

How can a Judge not understand appropriate/inappropriate in the correct context?

Fucking cretin

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2022 11:55 PM

I hope this abusive shitbag is someday in a position of little or no power and is treated with the same level of compassion she treats others with.

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2022 11:55 PM

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. She’s just plain mean.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2022 11:58 PM

I hope she gets cancer of the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 49January 13, 2022 12:01 AM

We always want "the law is the law" unless they're nice.

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2022 12:03 AM

^^Or hot

by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2022 12:04 AM

The article makes it sound worse than it was. She wasn’t that rude or nasty in the video.

by Anonymousreply 52January 13, 2022 12:06 AM

Well, gay men love their Muslims. ^

by Anonymousreply 53January 13, 2022 12:06 AM

She could have saved her opinions to herself. Hopefully something dire will enter her life soon.

by Anonymousreply 54January 13, 2022 12:11 AM

Gay men are just like Muslims. Violent.

by Anonymousreply 55January 13, 2022 12:14 AM

Threatening Jail time over weeds. What a deranged cunt. She deserves the worst.

by Anonymousreply 56January 13, 2022 12:17 AM

There need to be ramifications for that porcine bottle blonde sow.

by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2022 12:19 AM

I hope her life is ruined.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2022 12:21 AM

R19 if Judge Judy was trying this case she would wipe the fucking floor with the complainants and show compassion for the family.

Judy may be irascible but she understands people and shows human decency. Something this idiot Judge clearly lacks.

by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2022 12:24 AM

If a judge pulled this shit on my father I would find out what her address is and remedy the situation. We don't attack Madame Cuntress Judge. We boil her bunnies. And take it from there.

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2022 12:28 AM

Has Judge responded?

by Anonymousreply 61January 13, 2022 12:29 AM

She wants to speak to our manager, R61.

by Anonymousreply 62January 13, 2022 12:34 AM

republicans have no sympathy or empathy until it happens to them.

by Anonymousreply 63January 13, 2022 12:39 AM

Where is the picture of the weeds?

by Anonymousreply 64January 13, 2022 12:45 AM

I signed the petition. There is a special place waiting on the other side for those humans that don't quite grasp what it is to BE human.

by Anonymousreply 65January 13, 2022 12:47 AM

Thankfully a $100 fine is essentially a slap on the wrist, it sounded like she was ready to give him an even bigger fine. Unless perhaps that was the maximum she could fine him for that offense.

She was a total repulsive cunt though for berating him like that. Bet you $100 she's got a box of Twinkies and a bag of Doritos under her desk. Pig.

Hopefully the push to replace her gains enough momentum.

by Anonymousreply 66January 13, 2022 12:50 AM

This has me all sorts of mixed up. I grew up in a city like Hamtramck -- big Polish population and while the neighbors were very friendly and kind, the state of lawns, gardens, yards, and garages had a crazy outsized importance among them. I though it was just my town, but many European immigrants (especially from countries where owning land was the American dream) brought this with them.

I also have cancer and man, there are days when you just cannot do anything. This guy sounds like he's taking his last breaths on earth. I wouldn't doubt if this judge were of the earlier generation and sees this man as freeloading immigrant whose cancer treatments are being paid by other taxpayers. But then I think that the son could be more helpful. But then I think neat tidy lawns are sort of hangovers from postwar suburban life and laws like this reflect it -- and they're quite ridiculous. But then, rats and other problems. . .

by Anonymousreply 67January 13, 2022 12:54 AM

weeds are a valuable part of our eco system. I would like to see this judge removed.

by Anonymousreply 68January 13, 2022 12:57 AM

Agree with r68 and the pic showed a few weeds in one spot. Also, it was explained the judge TWICE that it had since been fixed but she still kept railing on about how disgraceful it was and how it needed to be cleaned up immediately and that he should go to jail if she had the power to do so.

Also, there is a manner and way that a JUDGE should be talking to defendants and this woman needs to go straight back to the beginning, do not pass GO and maybe hang out around Baltic Ave for awhile. Talk about blowing shit out of proportion. Give him the fine, tell him to make arrangements to have them cleaned up going forward and move on.

WHAT A FUCKING BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 69January 13, 2022 1:04 AM

R67 you OK my dear? X

by Anonymousreply 70January 13, 2022 3:02 AM

I don't know how effective the judicial review board in Michigan is (or if they even have one), But this bitch needs to be brought before it ASAP and either brought into compliance or her case submitted to the applicable court to consider removing her from the bench. Many judges, when their shitty performance gets them that far into the review system choose to retire voluntarily to keep their records clean.

by Anonymousreply 71January 13, 2022 9:50 AM

Glad this has viral traction, and I greatly hope this repulsive inhumane judge suffers all the public karmic hell she's earned.

by Anonymousreply 72January 13, 2022 9:59 AM

Judge Karen.

by Anonymousreply 73January 13, 2022 10:01 AM

My relative was dying in bed when the neighbors called the HOA on him about his bushes and power washing his house. They gave 10 days to do it. Neighbors now a days can be dicks.

by Anonymousreply 74January 13, 2022 12:09 PM

If nothing comes of it you know she will hear of the petition and she is so insecure and thin skinned it will drive her nuts. Nasty piece of work. Justice is tempered with mercy in the right moments. She missed hers.

by Anonymousreply 75January 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Actually, it was the idiot prosecutors and the idiot municipality staff who fucked up. This should never have seen the inside of a courtroom. If they couldn't just find it in their common sense to help an ill senior (in my city once you're over 65 the ctiy does your sidewalk when it snows for example, ill or not) they could have handled it through by-laws, had the work done after failure to respond to notice and then attached the bill to his taxes. There were a lot of options other than wasting court time and money and dragging an old cancer patient into it. Idiot system.

by Anonymousreply 76January 13, 2022 12:25 PM

She's another "gift" of Rick Snyder's poisonous legacy.

by Anonymousreply 77January 13, 2022 1:03 PM

I wonder how drunk she was during the hearing?

by Anonymousreply 78January 13, 2022 1:15 PM

A cunt is a cunt is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 79January 13, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote] the state of lawns, gardens, yards, and garages had a crazy outsized importance among them.

An indication of very small lives. I grew up in a suburb like this.

by Anonymousreply 80January 13, 2022 1:51 PM

The judge looks like a total KAREN and FRAU.

by Anonymousreply 81January 13, 2022 2:10 PM

According to Ballotpedia, she is ‘nonpartisan’.

Real question: does that mean she has no affiliation with any political party?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 13, 2022 2:17 PM

What a heinous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 83January 13, 2022 2:19 PM

How is it your party affiliation becomes public information? I find that odd and creepy in a country with such a keep the state out of my business vibe.

by Anonymousreply 84January 13, 2022 2:38 PM

I wonder what this cunts yard looks like. She looks like trash.

by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2022 2:41 PM

R84 It's public knowledge in most states. Pulled from voter registration

by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2022 2:42 PM

There are a lot of terrible judges out there I'm realizing. People who have no business being in a position of power.

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2022 3:03 PM

I feel the most sorry for her husband and kids should she have a family.

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2022 3:07 PM

[quote]I wonder what this cunts yard looks like.

Just sometimes intrusive press photography has its merits...

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2022 3:21 PM

An asshole neighbor called the cops on us for our lawn being "too tall" when it wasn't, and when Code Services called to say neighbors were complaining, we'd just mowed about two days earlier. This guy had obviously not even checked our lawn and he was beside himself with rage about the whole thing. I was politely telling him he was welcome to come out and check it himself, but he was screaming "NO IT ISN'T! IT'S NOT MOWED! IT ISN'T!" so loudly the audio was distorting and I thought he was going to stroke out.

For years afterward, a Code Services truck would park in front of our house multiple times during the summer months, just sitting there and staring at us. The windows were tinted so I never got a good look at who was in the truck, all I could see was the sun bouncing off their glasses and a clipboard.

Our local Facebook groups are filled with even worse stories than that, one judge was reportedly so mad he started crying on the bench about some lawn being "nearly one inch too tall," but that may have been a rumor. The judge later got disciplined by the state, though, so I think it's plausible.

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2022 3:32 PM

You in danger eldergurls!

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2022 3:37 PM

Not a 72-year old elderly person!

No laws shall apply to them because they are elderly. They must have total and complete freedom!!

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2022 3:42 PM

If that cunt judge gets cancer and dies I will plant weeds on her grave and then piss on them.

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2022 3:44 PM

[quote]My relative was dying in bed when the neighbors called the HOA on him about his bushes and power washing his house. They gave 10 days to do it. Neighbors now a days can be dicks.

I would never live in an HOA again.

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2022 6:50 PM

[quote] When someone is very sick like that you help them out.

Years ago there was an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air where Judge Uncle Phil was berating a man on parole for not finding a job. The man said no one wanted to hire him. Uncle Phil yelled at the man. Will then chimed in and said perhaps Phil should hire him. Uncle Phil responded he wasn't going to hire a convict.

If the system was better, if this judge were better, they would have referred him to community/city related resources that could have taken care of the problem for him. He very well may not have been able to do that for himself. I mean, there are resources out there for various things, but people don't always know about them.

My grandmother gets her grass cut for free by her city since she is elderly but the only reason that happened is because at some point my sister found a program that did that which was never advertised or spoken about in any meaningful way for people to take advantage of it. She saw someone say it on reddit, then she back tracked to find it and apply.

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Even Judge Judy isn’t that cunty.

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2022 10:31 PM

R90 Good God, that sounds like stories about BTK, Dennis Rader. He was a city compliance officer and a dog catcher, overzealous in his work and showing his stalker tendencies even while on the job.

by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2022 10:55 PM

I wonder what church the judge goes to.

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2022 10:57 PM

Certainly not your mosque, R98. That’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2022 11:24 PM

Ohmygawd, what a CUNT!

Honestly, if I were to hear she was murdered tomorrow I'd smile!

by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2022 11:24 PM

This thread is bizarre. Gay men fucking love Islam.

Are these gay men posting in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote]Honestly, if I were to hear she was murdered tomorrow I'd smile!

Wow, this thread is weird. It’s certainly one of the more violent threads I’ve ever read.

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2022 11:26 PM

[quote]I'm glad this was publicised.

Um, hm. The “s” is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 103January 13, 2022 11:27 PM

r92 is that why they're all in office?

by Anonymousreply 104January 13, 2022 11:34 PM

You would think his neighbors would notice and perhaps help the guy out?

by Anonymousreply 105January 13, 2022 11:34 PM

Judge Krotch Rot should be ashamed of herself for her tone of speaking delivery towards this man and the way from which she approached both his "cleaning neglectfulness" and denouncement of it. And also for doing a really bad impersonation of another already-mess, Tori Spelling..!

by Anonymousreply 106January 14, 2022 3:51 AM

Off topic: how does one pronounce Hamtramck?

by Anonymousreply 107January 14, 2022 4:34 AM

Ham-tram-ick

by Anonymousreply 108January 14, 2022 4:42 AM

Here R107 you can listen to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 14, 2022 4:46 AM

I'm just glad that lazy son finally cleaned that shit up. I 100% blame him and not that poor old man. That son needs to see to it that his father's property is properly maintained. In the future, he knows if he is not able to then he will have to hire someone to help him out. So I think it was a success. Her harsh words were maniacal but the problem was rectified.

by Anonymousreply 110January 14, 2022 5:03 AM

Thanks, r108 and r109 - my husband is asleep so I don’t want to start a video. I kept trying to saying with only two syllables.

by Anonymousreply 111January 14, 2022 5:11 AM

for kicks, might examine the cases set for the day like HM118940-OK, HM118940-OK, and HM126712-OK

by Anonymousreply 112January 14, 2022 5:30 AM

More evidence that Michigan is nothing more than Cold Florida.

That judge is human rot. May life repay her cruelty with dividends.

by Anonymousreply 113January 14, 2022 6:53 AM

I’ll be fine R70, but it’s a rocky road. X

by Anonymousreply 114January 14, 2022 11:01 PM

[quote] "There was really mistakes I should have taken care of that," he said. "But, yeah, still, like she should have said my father more politely."

That’s nothing. My Indian neighbours used to throw trash out the windows

by Anonymousreply 115January 14, 2022 11:45 PM

If this neighbor was white, we wouldn’t even know about it, that’s why she should just move, don’t waste your time. Hamtramck is all Muslim now. A third world.

by Anonymousreply 116January 15, 2022 12:15 AM

Update

“I made a mistake,” Krot said in a statement Tuesday. “I acted intemperately. I’m very embarrassed that I did so. I apologize to the person who appeared before me and to our entire community for having failed to meet the high standards that we expect of our judicial officers, and that I expect of myself.”

Krot said she reported herself to a state commission that looks into judicial misconduct. Footage of the proceeding when the irate judge ordered Chowdhury to pay a $100 fine went viral last week.

“I had no legal duty to report myself to the commission,” she said. “But I did so because, like apologizing to the community, it was the right thing to do. I will continue to hold myself to the standards I set for others.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2022 5:19 AM

Puh-leeeeeze. For 60 bucks a Gardener would clear out that mess! The judge was right! Fuck this guy and his "alleged" cancer excuse!

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2022 5:25 AM

Cunt-faced bitch. I signed the petition. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2022 5:38 AM

[quote] Puh-leeeeeze. For 60 bucks a Gardener would clear out that mess! The judge was right! Fuck this guy and his "alleged" cancer excuse!

No one’s arguing that the son should have come over and spent 10 minutes a week clearing the yard of weeds and the fine should be paid.

It’s her grandstanding and threats of jail time that are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2022 8:43 AM

Well Alexis Krot did apologize to the man, and is self reporting herself to state judicial ethics commission, that's something anyway...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2022 9:35 AM

There is also this...

"Hamtramck drew national attention in November after voters elected its first Muslim mayor and an all-Muslim city council, believed to be the first of its kind in the U.S., but most of the city department officials and employees are not minorities. "

by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2022 9:37 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 22, 2022 9:39 AM

She should not have apologized.

by Anonymousreply 124January 22, 2022 11:45 AM

I’m sorry Muslims invaded Hamtramck, took it over, and turned it into a complete Islamic shithole.

by Anonymousreply 125January 22, 2022 11:46 AM

She didn't even have the decency to apologize to Burhan Chowdhury by name.

I wonder why she did this, because that statement doesn't convince she was acting on a right thing to do basis.

by Anonymousreply 126January 22, 2022 2:13 PM

r126, she sees him as less than human...apology was all for show.

by Anonymousreply 127January 22, 2022 3:02 PM

dude's backyard does look like Sanford &Son but the judge overacted and should resign.

by Anonymousreply 128January 22, 2022 4:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!