Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can this really happen?

If so, it's another reason I'm glad that I'm not into anal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2022 3:14 AM

There's no preview for some reason, but it's the link to some Twitter slut's page.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 12:48 PM

Bottoms Lives Matter

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2022 12:52 PM

The HPV virus is the culprit. It increases the risk of cancers. This is from the American Cancer Society:

[quote] Certain types of HPV are called high-risk because they are strongly linked to cancers including anal cancer, as well as cancer of the cervix, vulva, and vagina in women, penile cancer in men, and cancers of the anus, mouth, and throat in both men and women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2022 12:53 PM

At 23 there are probably a host of other factors at play -mostly genetic. But anal wart can increase the risk -it's just unlikely at such a young age.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2022 12:54 PM

He preaches about the potential dangers of anal sex while posting photos of his ass with multiple loads dripping out of it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2022 1:11 PM

I have cancer because of unresolved HPV infection but I'm 57, at twenty three there must be something else going with his body.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2022 4:07 PM

All the meth and poppers probably didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 3:58 PM

Poppers destroy the immune system and were a factor in the AIDS epidemic. Avoid at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 4:10 PM

Bowel cancer and anal cancer are two different things, though. I don't think it's been established that HPV leads to bowel cancer.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 4:23 PM

He was LITERALLY fucked to DEATH!

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 6:24 PM

Poor kid, pokoj mu duši.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 7:31 PM

Many studies have failed to show the link between HPV and colorectal cancer. I hate this kind of sex/bottom shaming STD hysteria all the time.

You know what IS a known carcinogen that has a direct proven link to colorectal cancer? Eating needlessly murdered animals. Instead of asking how many men fucked him you should ask how much bacon 🥓 he ate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 8:33 PM

It's healthier to fuck yourself with sausage rather than eat it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 8:39 PM

Anal warts aren’t the same version of the virus that cause anal cancer. Bowel/colon cancer generally associated with HPV related cancers. About 5500 people are diagnosed with anal cancer each year and in general are over 50.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 8:45 PM

r12 similar problems befell the lesbian community as well. . . yet the popular myth of just avoiding bisexuals vs safe sex practices and vaccination remains.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 8:54 PM

Anyone who bottoms should get an anal brushing from his PCP or health clinic. It spots the cells which could lead to rectal cancer. I had never heard of it before I went to a new doctor who cares for many gay men. He asked " delicate" questions so he would know how to treat me and what to look for. When he found out I was a bottom, he suggested an anal brushing. I told him I never get fucked without condoms, but he said it didn't matter. He did the test and found some " abnormal" cells. I went to another doctor who biopsied those cells and found that there was no cancer. If you are a gay man, chances are you have HPV. If you are a bottom, get tested. It could save you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 8:59 PM

Does anyone here get anal Pap smears?

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 9:15 PM

I got three of them. It's easy and painless. The only thing is that some men might find asking for one embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 9:22 PM

I don't show my anus to anyone without dinner + a movie.

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2022 9:35 PM

Get the HPV vaccine, folks.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2022 9:40 PM

r16, Anyone who bottoms will have abnormal cells. I had the humiliating experience of the Dr. announcing to students watching on a monitor "basically, it's just callouses". Callouses! I wanted to pull the gown over my head.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2022 10:06 PM

He lost me on using the words poo and tummy.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote]This week, my friend Darren was diagnosed with Bowel Cancer. He's 23 years old. Its now spread and he's terminal.

“Bowel Cancer” = heroin overdose.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2022 11:07 PM

OP, I am delighted to see you and others here are getting your medical advice from social media. That and Joe Rogan are of course your best guides--posters on twitter and Datalounge and Joe are all rigorously trained in giving medical advice, unlike doctors who belong to the AMA.

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2022 11:11 PM

Due to a ritualistic purging behaviour I fell into in my teens (long sad gross story, I won’t go into the horrid detail), in College I developed a rectal fistula. Thankfully for me it was a small one, and healed without intervention (but with a lot of pain and embarassment).

What they don’t tell you when you start punishing physical activity back there is that resultant damage is both agonising and disgusting to heal. At the time my fistula was naturally closing up, I was working a retail job that required standing in a warehouse building all day; by the end of a shift, I felt like I’d been cow-prodded in the behind multiple times, then stabbed with hot pokers, plus I stunk like a slaughterhouse. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

And having had such an anal problem at all increases the risk of all sorts of horrible and serious infections or complications, even though I got away with it the first time. Lesson being, try to leave it alone.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2022 11:26 PM

Sad to remember that each of my eight friends who died of AIDS were bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2022 11:27 PM

Not to be confused with colorectal cancer, which I survived after several years of treatments. Get a colonoscopy at age 45 to avoid that nightmare, which sort of doesn't really go away. Eat more fiber and less red meat. Ironically, I lost my ability to digest red meat and chicken, and have become lactose intolerant.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2022 11:42 PM

You can get vaccinated. I don't know if it has any effect if you're an adult though. For teenagers, it's highly recommended in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2022 12:26 AM

I’m fucking 48! Pffffft

by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2022 12:28 AM

My tummy

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2022 12:37 AM

Sorry, it's too late.

HPV vaccination is recommended at ages 11–12 years. HPV vaccines can be given starting at age 9 years. All preteens need HPV vaccination, so they are protected from HPV infections that can cause cancer later in life.

by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2022 2:01 AM

I believe nowadays, HPV vaccines can be given up to age 26? Or, have I just recently heard it updated to 46?

But I think it needs to be before one's first sexual partner, whether penis or anus contact -- or at least before first exposure to a partner with HPV? Please clarify about this if a medical profrssional. I find it all so confusing despite my research.

I am 61, and I gave penis warts. No cure. Even treatment to freeze them over the years sees their return. Will always be a carrier and able to very easily (?) transmit this virus, even if just masturbating with someone. There were no HPV vaccines in my day.

by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2022 2:43 AM

[quote]Bowel cancer and anal cancer are two different things, though. I don't think it's been established that HPV leads to bowel cancer.

While rare (roughly 1% -2%), anal cancer can metastasize to the colon.

by Anonymousreply 33January 14, 2022 3:00 AM

Most people don’t have many re occurrences of genital warts after they are treated most people clear the virus, Are you immune compromised r32?

Also the vaccine has been recommended for people up to 45.

by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2022 3:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!