Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jamie Lynn Spears will be on GMA tomorrow to discuss Britney

SAVE THE TEARS FOR JAIL, BITCH. You should have been there for your sister when she needed you! Instead you made $$$ off her suffering and now want to cry because the money train has ended.

I can’t wait for the inevitable post from Britney rambling and dragging your ass after she sees it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 20, 2022 5:15 AM

I love Britney/I want the best for her/I was powerless/I couldn't see what was going on/sobbing/I'm not the one to blame/empty words & etceteras

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2022 11:15 PM

I wish lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2022 11:17 PM

This is so true!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2022 11:18 PM

KISS MY ASS STEP ON LEGOS AND EAT SHIT!!!

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2022 11:22 PM

MY SO-CALLED CLASSY WHITE FAMILY CAN SUCK IT!!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2022 11:24 PM

I guess Britney got the looks in that family as Jamie Lynn turned out to be rather fug.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2022 11:26 PM

I find Bryan kind of sexy, despite being a POS like his dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2022 11:29 PM

With all this Free Britney stuff, there's this.

She is mentally ill. Letting her loose will end in disaster.

Yeah! Brit is free!

Oh, now she's committed and or dead. And bonus points for more damaged and discarded children.

Yeah! What is wrong with people?

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2022 1:20 AM

She should just shut up. Most people would probably give her the benefit of the doubt, considering that it's hard to deal with family members with serious mental health issues.

Of course, she can't just shut up.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2022 1:24 AM

Britney … you know she’s gonna drag Jamie Lynn to hell tomorrow on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2022 2:10 AM

I must be a bad gay. All of this is such irrelevant garbage. We have N Korea testing supersonic weapons, Covid is rampant and Republicans at the ready to take over Congress yet the nation, gays are obsessed with a 3rd rate comedians death and this Brit Brit nonsense.

She’s a sick celeb. As they say, leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 2:15 AM

Ugh, this may be an unpopular opinion...

I love Britney, forever and always (MARY, I know) but I just... don’t think Jamie Lynn is as evil as the drama hungry commenters are suggesting on twitter and everywhere else.

When Britney was starting to decline (which was shortly after she gave birth to Jayden) Jamie Lynn was a teenager. There really wasn’t much she could do. And during that time, Jamie Lynn was a pregnant teen and from what it sounds like, was dealing with her own issues with her dad on top of the scandal of being a Nickelodeon darling that fell from grace...

So, basically... I don’t know if she really knew the extent of what was going on. Hell, I don’t think WE know the real truth of those years. The penthouse was shady, and I completely understand Britney’s anger, I just hope she’s getting angry at the right people. I don’t think she needs another media spectacle and I kind of wish people would stop egging her on. Keep it in court!

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 5:23 AM

I'd rather see Jamie-Lynn Sigler on GMA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 5:29 AM

Bryan is hot. But the whole family should just try to shut up for a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 5:30 AM

Jamie Lynn is ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 1:30 PM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2022 2:19 PM

Sometimes it looks like she got a nosejob but after watching the interview, I'm not so sure. Maybe she contours like crazy sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2022 2:21 PM

So - just realized it’s to promote a book she wrote ABOUT the Britney drama. They will never stop cashing in on their meal,ticket. Jamie Lynn is a dumb younger sister who got lucky thanks to Britney - and was too stupid to abort the baby at 17.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2022 8:02 PM

[Quote] a book she wrote ABOUT the Britney drama.

No. This was in the pipeline before the Conservatorship stuff came to a head.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2022 8:05 PM

Jamie Lynn had the book project AND they were in the process of starting a grown up Zoey 101 reboot, similar to the iCarly one on Paramount + before Britney’s conservatorship issues went to court

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2022 8:09 PM

[quote] I guess Britney got the looks in that family as Jamie Lynn turned out to be rather fug.

So did Zitney.

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2022 8:13 PM

Britney Spears’ 20 fans are quite deranged. They’re as arrested as Britney.

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2022 8:14 PM
by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2022 8:29 PM

The only thing this bitch has accomplished without Britney, is to get knocked up at 16. She’s untalented trash.

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2022 8:36 PM

It's been claimed that she's a better actress than Britney. Has her Netflix version of "Steel Magnolias" been renewed for a second season?

by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2022 9:03 PM

R25 yes. Long ago.

by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2022 9:15 PM

That means Jamie Lynn is making her own money...

by Anonymousreply 27January 12, 2022 9:25 PM

Hardly

by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2022 9:27 PM

????

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2022 9:28 PM

Gays who worship Britney fucking Spears in the year 2022 are why the hate us.

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2022 9:57 PM

Jamie Lynn has the unfortunately looks of their dad. I guess SHE's now the one who has to try to make money for that grifter family. Welcome to Club Spears, JL. You're now the breadwinner.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2022 10:01 PM

OP is deranged. There’s a reason Britney was under conservatorship. Jamie Lynn couldn’t have changed that.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2022 10:23 PM

She's quite plain and has no charisma or star appeal.

And that hairstyle does bitch NO FAVORS.

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2022 4:29 AM

Agreed R33, she looks like she should be working at the Piggly Wiggly somewhere in Mississippi.

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2022 1:19 PM

Jamie Lynn says that Britney got all up in her face in 2020 while Jamie Lynn was holding her child under 2 years old.

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2022 5:01 PM

Jamie Lynn was cute on Zoey 101 but she also had makeup, stylists and nice hair. She really is an awful actress and despite being the lead was the weakest link on that show, the other actors carried the weight. It's funny because Jamie Lynn was decent on All That (granted that was more the writers doing than her own talent). She has an even thicker country accent than her sister.

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2022 11:18 PM

Because Britney had to be trained on how to speak without it when she was signed by Jive r36. They felt no matter what music she released that when she spoke in interviews people outside of the south would automatically think of her as a redneck or hillbilly and that would limit her appeal.

She would actually get in trouble if she spoke with her natural southern accent.

She also had to learn how to speak without it while on Disney.

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2022 11:22 PM

Britney did lose a lot of her original accent but it does still come back at times especially in those IG videos, she switches from California Valley girl to Mississippi accent depending on her mood. If you listen closely, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Lance Bass slip into their country accents at times as well. You never truly lose your original accent, more take on a different one and you switch back and forth subconsciously.

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2022 11:27 PM

Her accent is Louisiana. Mississippi accents sound different. She was born in Mississippi but grew up in Louisiana since she was like 1.

by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2022 11:31 PM

Northern, Central and Northeastern Louisiana is similar enough to Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama because they were settled by the same group of peoples. When you get to Creole and Cajun country of Southern Louisiana and the New Orleans area is when it sounds very different. Britney's from Kentwood which is close enough to Mississippi for the accent to overlap, And if her father is from Mississippi that's most likely where she picked her accent up from.

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2022 11:39 PM

BritBrit is PISSED. And says her security won't go get her aspirin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2022 11:47 PM

Britney’s moms accent and very sweet and comforting for some reason, like her old assistant Felicia.

I went to Stony Brook University out on Long Island for college and we had a white students from North Carolina. Tucker would speak “normally” like us, until he was around other southern people and his southern accent would suddenly come flying out strong. It was so interesting yet strange to me how when he would speak to me (originally from Brooklyn) or others he spoke with no accent but once he was around one of his fellow southerners with the slightest accent it came out naturally.

This short clip made me think of him. You hear how much stronger Britney’s accent is while speaking to her brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2022 11:47 PM

“My family ruined my dreams 100 billion percent and try to make me look like the crazy one … My family loves to pull me down and hurt me always so I am disgusted with them!”

She still does not sound sane. Should the conservatorship have been removed?

by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2022 11:49 PM

Yes r43. Because she isn’t a vegetable.

by Anonymousreply 44January 13, 2022 11:51 PM

It's interesting how Elvis could retain his original accent while later artists from the South could not. Every country singer who isn't Southern or even American sings in a phony Southern accent. I don't think Southern accents sound bad if they are educated and well-spoken like Bill Clinton or Holly Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 45January 13, 2022 11:53 PM

R45 I think they didn’t wanna retain it. Not that they couldn’t. You don’t need to when doing country music. Elvis did because he was doing rock & roll. Britney was forced to because she was doing mainstream bubblegum pop.

Jessica Simpson is another one who would try to speak without an accent but sucked at it though.

by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2022 11:57 PM

You can hear Britney’s light southern accent here. She explains her “Womanizer” video to him and he “mansplains” it right back to her as if it’s his idea…. The moron. But she got a laugh out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2022 11:58 PM

Timberlake was worse at hiding his accent. He still sounds like a Southern queen.

by Anonymousreply 48January 14, 2022 12:09 AM

[Quote] AND they were in the process of starting a grown up Zoey 101 reboot, similar to the iCarly one on Paramount + before Britney’s conservatorship issues went to court

Was Zoe really that popular? A reboot would just bring up all the rumours about DS being the real father of her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 49January 14, 2022 10:50 AM

"She wasn't around me" is a rather weak defence. None of us were around Britney but we saw the behavior via reportage.

by Anonymousreply 50January 14, 2022 10:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2022 11:48 AM

Didn't that Alexa person say that Britney threatened her back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2022 11:50 AM

R52

Jamie brought Britney on set to defend her. I don’t believe Britney actually knew what was happening but just going along with her sister.

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2022 12:02 PM

Britney was too damn old to be threatening someone so much younger.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2022 12:10 PM

Britney isn't that bright. She stands by her family and whatever man she has. Jamie Lynn is a spoiled brat and reads as manipulative. So she dim older sister would be easy for her to fool.

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2022 12:32 PM

Pretty normal for an older sibling to stand up for their younger sibling. Nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2022 12:37 PM

An adult should never threaten a child. Don't try to justify bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2022 12:42 PM

She said in her post that Jamie Lynn never had to work for anything and everything she had was handed to her, and I think that’s where the real issue is: Britney created an empire she couldn’t even enjoy. She lost her children and her mental health. What a sad situation.

I still think she needs to take a step back from social media, enjoy her life, reconnect with her boys and I really really hope she’s at least seeing a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2022 5:33 PM

Here is Alexa’s story. Basically, she was meangirled by the entire cast except Sean Flynn (grandson of Errol Flynn!) and one day, Jaime Lynn asked for Alexa to come to her trailer, only for Jaime Lynn to run out and be met by a screaming Britney who cursed her out and threatened to ruin her career

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2022 5:35 PM

I've never seen an episode of Zoey 101 but no one gets given a TV series THAT RUNS... Whatever Jamie Lynn is selling, some people are buying.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2022 5:46 PM

[Quote] be met by a screaming Britney

Yep... but of course Alexa is mute on that now it's not helpful in trying to take down Jamie Lynn.

I don't think anyone should be looking to be Team Anyone in this situation. Conservatorship issues aside, Britney has her own mean girl history. Look up some of the comments she made when Mariah Carey had her breakdown...

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2022 5:49 PM

R60 I was ten years old when Zoey 101 came out, Jamie Lynn was an awful actress. Seriously, if anyone has time, search up Zoey 101 clips and you’ll see. She was supported by a show with a great concept which kids wanted to see (cool, modern boarding school set in Malibu, right on the beach) and one of the best supporting cast’s ever on a Nick show.

I do remember liking her bacon loving grandma character on All That, but I’m sure it won’t hold up if I watch now. It’s obvious she got those roles because of her name, and it would have given Nick some access to her sister who was one of the biggest pop stars of all time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2022 5:53 PM

People enjoyed seeing Jamie Lynn. Would she have been cast on the Steel Magnolias TV show if there were no affection for her among the viewing audience the show seeks? She's done better than Lorna...

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2022 5:55 PM

Britney “yelling” at Alexa has nothing to do with what’s going on. Stop trying to change the subject.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2022 6:13 PM

Stop trying to silence others when their contribution doesn't fit your narrative.

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2022 6:15 PM

You can take these people out the country but can't take the country out of them.

Jamie Lynn has no talent and Britney is marginally talented. Britney and Jamie Lynn both had the same greedy stage mother who threw them to the wolves. So both were victims of shitty parenting from the Bible-thumping Lynne who didn't bother to give neither of daughters an education. Just have them be pretty windup dolls that make her tons of money. Lynne needs to be dragged just like Dina Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2022 6:22 PM

The contribution has nothing to do with what’s going on. 19 year old Britney scolding a 13 year old isn’t the end of the world. She wasn’t 5.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2022 6:22 PM

Jamie Lynn never was thrown to the wolves. Britney has been working since she was 3. JL hasn’t been. She never took a dance class or anything. Britney had to do all that. JL sat back and had everything handed to her because of who her sister is.

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2022 6:23 PM

[Quote] who didn't bother to give neither of daughters an education.

"Either of her daughters" ...

by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2022 6:24 PM

Britney had no business doing that honestly. 19 is a grown adult. Plus Britney was a world famous pop star. Alexa was just a kid who was unknown. Imagine getting yelled at by this huge celebrity. Jamie Lynn was a brat for that but Britney had no right to tell at someone else's child. That conflict was between them and both girls were old enough to settle it without resorting to this. Overall immaturity from the three of them

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2022 6:25 PM

Britney getting an education is her choice post HS. That’s not her mothers decision to make.

Britney had two massive albums before she graduated HS… why does she need college? She was making millions, and touring.

by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2022 6:26 PM

Scolding? Britney threatened a child. And she drove with one in her lap. And she advanced on her sister who was holding a small child at the time. It's no wonder Kevin Federline is the primary caregiver.

by Anonymousreply 72January 14, 2022 6:26 PM

R70 again, nothing happened there that doesn’t happen all the time boo. 19 is young.

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2022 6:26 PM

R68 Yes but Lynne still was a shitty mother who pushed her second daughter hoping she would add more to the family (aka Lynne's) savings account. Jamie Lynn was younger than Britney when she got famous. Both girls were exploited.

by Anonymousreply 74January 14, 2022 6:27 PM

Yes, because scolding a child is soooooooooo the end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 75January 14, 2022 6:27 PM

I can see both sides. Britney is crazy as hell and I feel sorry for Jamie Lynn having to deal with her. Also, I’m sure she herself took advantage of Britney and her money.

by Anonymousreply 76January 14, 2022 6:28 PM

Britney fans are so stupid. Always making excuses for this grown woman. Yes Britney was exploited but she's also capable of good and bad. She's also mentally ill so that affects her decision making.

by Anonymousreply 77January 14, 2022 6:28 PM

R75 You don't scold someone else's child. If someone yelled at my kid. I'd kick their ass. I don't care if it's Britney spears.

by Anonymousreply 78January 14, 2022 6:29 PM

[Quote] Britney had no business doing that honestly. 19 is a grown adult. Plus Britney was a world famous pop star. Alexa was just a kid who was unknown. Imagine getting yelled at by this huge celebrity. Jamie Lynn was a brat for that but Britney had no right to tell at someone else's child. That conflict was between them and both girls were old enough to settle it without resorting to this. Overall immaturity from the three of them

Exactly. And Britney wasn't just an adult. She was an idol to girls Alexa's age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 14, 2022 6:30 PM

That child was a teen dear. She wasn’t 5. Fuck off with that infantilism shit.

by Anonymousreply 80January 14, 2022 6:30 PM

[Quote] She never took a dance class or anything. Britney had to do all that.

You'd never guess from her twirling videos on Instagram. I guess freestyle was never given any attention.

by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2022 6:31 PM

I'm not white and I would not let some famous redneck yell at my child. Nope. If my child is acting up then tell me and as the parent, I'll handle the discipline. Britney may have been thinking she was defending Jamie Lynn but it was still a childish action on her part. Alexa was a victim here no matter how much deranged Brit fans deny it..

by Anonymousreply 82January 14, 2022 6:32 PM

[Quote] 19 is young.

This is Internet bullshit. "The brain isn't developed until 25!?!?"?"

by Anonymousreply 83January 14, 2022 6:32 PM

[Quote] YT people are too soft

You're caping for a YT...

by Anonymousreply 84January 14, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote] That child was a teen dear. She wasn’t 5. Fuck off with that infantilism shit.

Yep. I agree so let's stop infantilizing Britney. And I expect a 22 year old who traveled the world and has been working since a teen to be more mature than a 13 year old unknown who just started acting.

by Anonymousreply 85January 14, 2022 6:34 PM

[Quote] That child was a teen dear. She wasn’t 5. Fuck off with that infantilism shit.

The irony. "19 is young."

by Anonymousreply 86January 14, 2022 6:35 PM

Britney was 19. This chick was 13? Maybe older. JP was 9 or 10. Please stop.

Acting like these 13/14 year olds aren’t the biggest assholes in the world.

by Anonymousreply 87January 14, 2022 6:37 PM

R71 She clearly needed an education to not be financially exploited just like with Elvis and Michael Jackson. Only in The US would people disparage a higher education because that person got lucky with fame. Uneducated people lose their money. Educated people usually dont.

by Anonymousreply 88January 14, 2022 6:37 PM

R87 Britney was born in 1981. Jamie Lynn and Alexa in 1991. Zoey 101 began filming in 2004. So Britney was between 22 and 23. JL and Alexa between 12 and 13. Britney was a grown adult. Stop defending her.

by Anonymousreply 89January 14, 2022 6:39 PM

I remember reading interviews with people who worked for Britney during the rough times, and it sounded like she’s just forever 16 emotionally coupled with mental illness. While I think she loves her kids, I don’t think she had any maternal instinct— I remember an interview with a friend who said the same, she’s not crazy, she just doesn’t understand feeding schedules or sleeping schedules. I don’t think she’s a bad person, but what happened with Alexa was inexcusable and all the adults were assholes: Britney, Ian, and Dan Schneider. Also, Britney would have been 22, not 19. This was in 2005, two years before she started melting down in public.

by Anonymousreply 90January 14, 2022 6:39 PM

Britney would have been 22 when the Alexa situation happened.

by Anonymousreply 91January 14, 2022 6:40 PM

Higher Education doesn’t mean you won’t fuck up your finances. What a stupid thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 92January 14, 2022 6:41 PM

Alexa was born in 1991? You sure?

by Anonymousreply 93January 14, 2022 6:41 PM

R88 that’s a massive lie lmao

by Anonymousreply 94January 14, 2022 6:42 PM

[Quote] Zoey 101 began filming in 2004. So Britney was between 22 and 23.

Thanks for the clarification.

by Anonymousreply 95January 14, 2022 6:42 PM

Yes, Season 1 filmed in 2004 and Season 2 in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2022 6:42 PM

[Quote] Britney was a grown adult. Stop defending her.

They can't. Britney is "so pure" to them.

by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2022 6:43 PM

R92 it makes you less likely because finishing a degree indicates good self-discipline and ability to learn and adapt. Unfortunately people like Britney come from a background of poverty and mental illness and impulse control and long-term thinking isn't a priority. No different than NFL and NBA players or famous rappers and others from lower class backgrounds. Higher education is important in many ways. Most historically rich families push all their kids to go to universities because they value education and maintaining wealth.

by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2022 6:43 PM

Are we speaking about All That or Zoey 101

by Anonymousreply 99January 14, 2022 6:44 PM

Finishing a degree has NOTHING to do with how you handle finances r99, unless your major was FINANCES or accounting. Most majors don’t make you learn anything about financial learning. Please stop. You’re making a fool of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 100January 14, 2022 6:45 PM

R99 Zoey 101. Britney wrote and composed the theme song which Jamie Lynn sang and Bryan was a producer.

by Anonymousreply 101January 14, 2022 6:45 PM

Zoey 101. Alexa was Jamie Lynn's co-star.

by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2022 6:46 PM

R100 you're making a big fool by refusing to see that degrees indicate discipline, ambition, and will power. Working class kids from Louisiana who want better will spend a lot on these degrees and while the debt is overwhelming they end up better off because of it. Britney probably isn't an academic type nor is she very bright. She is even worse off because of her trashy family and history of mental illness. So she was doomed to fail regardless as sad as it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2022 6:49 PM

What's really fucked is that they separated Alexa from her mother under the false pretence that she was going to the make up trailer. The PA walked her out and then told her that Jamie Lynn wanted to see Alexa in JL's trailer.

The pertinent part starts at around 11:45 in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2022 6:51 PM

The Britney encounter starts at 15:30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 14, 2022 6:54 PM

[Quote] She ran at me... and started berating me... and telling me that she was going to make sure that nothing would come of my career.

by Anonymousreply 106January 14, 2022 6:56 PM

[Quote] She was screaming at me... And I started to get sick to my stomach... I run to the door. She's blocking it, still yelling at me. I freeze up.

by Anonymousreply 107January 14, 2022 6:57 PM

It's interesting that Alexa's account of Britney sounds similar to the 2020 incident Jamie Lynn just recounted...

by Anonymousreply 108January 14, 2022 6:58 PM

Britney could murder others and her stans would defend her. She was never an innocent angel. She's like Blanche from A Streetcar Named Desire. An unstable, fragile white woman who was abused and exploited and thus infantilizes herself. She fits into the narrative of the tragic blonde white girl and people bend over backwards to excuse her. Britney is damaged and was certainly exploited for money but she's also mentally ill and has done many questionable things. She's not evil but she's not this angel either. She's flawed..

by Anonymousreply 109January 14, 2022 7:02 PM

R109 I was embarrassed to recognize a few people in the crowd outside the courthouse

by Anonymousreply 110January 14, 2022 7:20 PM

Britney goes off on JL, again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 14, 2022 7:28 PM

For the record, Jamie Lynn said in an interview with JuJu Chang that she and Britney got into a verbal altercation in 2020 while Jamie was holding her one year old. In the book she says when she was a teenager, Britney became paranoid and locked herself in a room with Jamie Lynn while holding a knife. She doesn’t say Britney threatened her or anything

by Anonymousreply 112January 14, 2022 7:31 PM

Sam is hot but yes, the gay obsession with making BritBrit an angel...I don't get it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 14, 2022 7:33 PM

[Quote] She doesn’t say Britney threatened her or anything

Oh, that's good. Was Britney doing a knife dance or?

by Anonymousreply 114January 14, 2022 7:34 PM

R114 LOL! What I’m trying to say is, I think Britney thinks JL said she pulled a knife on her in front of her kids, which isn’t what she said

by Anonymousreply 115January 14, 2022 7:37 PM

"I saw you cutting a piece of squash that I couldn't even begin to handle" is an odd read. Shades of "I have never seen a spade", perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 116January 14, 2022 7:41 PM

I smell cunt.

by Anonymousreply 117January 14, 2022 7:41 PM

"Cooter."

by Anonymousreply 118January 14, 2022 7:42 PM

Umm... she's definitely mentally ill. Jamie Lynn never said she threatened her with a knife so I don't know what she's rambling on about. Same thing happened when she freaked out on Xtina when she was actually showing her support.

Feel sorry for people who have to deal with her. Btw her "boyfriend" is def gay and using her for money.

by Anonymousreply 119January 14, 2022 8:22 PM

This is some serious Jerry Springer bullshit. They all need to go to group therapy and leave us out of this horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 120January 14, 2022 8:25 PM

[Quote] Btw her "boyfriend" is def gay

Elaborate, please.

by Anonymousreply 121January 14, 2022 8:31 PM

R121 He's a gay/bi handler. He fucked Jamie Forster. Look at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 14, 2022 8:52 PM

Who is Jamie Forster?

by Anonymousreply 123January 14, 2022 8:54 PM

[Quote] in one chapter of her book she describes Britney locking both of them up in a room and grabbing a large kitchen knife, put it by the bed table and saying; "Baby, Im scared".

by Anonymousreply 124January 14, 2022 8:55 PM

Alexa - JL's former costar - responds...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 14, 2022 8:58 PM

Here is an excerpt from Jamie Lynn’s book about Alexa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 14, 2022 9:10 PM

Jamie Lynn responds to Britney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 14, 2022 9:17 PM

Funny how they ignore Britney threatening Alexa...

by Anonymousreply 128January 14, 2022 9:17 PM

R126 Christ that is cringey. No matter who you are, being THIRTY and spending all that ink on a feud you had at 13 is pathetic.

And notice how when all this drama was going on, in her own words, she never...tried to talk to Alexa?

by Anonymousreply 129January 14, 2022 9:36 PM

[Quote] No matter who you are, being THIRTY and spending all that ink on a feud you had at 13 is pathetic.

Are you kidding? She's getting $$$$$. It's the full circle of fame - cashing in on nostalgia.

by Anonymousreply 130January 14, 2022 9:37 PM

[Quote] And notice how when all this drama was going on, in her own words, she never...tried to talk to Alexa?

She buried the hatchet with Alexa last year. Alexa talked slick when Jamie Lynn's pregnancy became news. It's unsurprising if Jamie Lynn wanted nothing to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 131January 14, 2022 9:38 PM

"I hope she makes more responsible decisions in her future." Alexa is as phony as any other Hollywood type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 14, 2022 9:40 PM

R131 I was talking about during the show when she claims she heard Alexa was talking rumors. From her words, she talked to everyone BUT her about it.

by Anonymousreply 133January 14, 2022 9:41 PM

She probably expected that Alexa would lie. I don't blame her if she went to the producers first. I notice that she mentions Alexa's stage mother.

by Anonymousreply 134January 14, 2022 9:43 PM

I’ve been reading the book, and she mentions that Britney got and Lynne got into a major fight on the set of Zoey 101– in front of everyone! She also said Sam Lufti was introduced to the family by Paul Butcher’s mother (Paul her little brother on the show)

by Anonymousreply 135January 14, 2022 9:47 PM

Live footage of Britney confronting Jamie Lynn at the local Cheetos stand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 14, 2022 10:09 PM

The more you learn about this family. The more clear it becomes the real monster was Lynne Spears. Not defending Jamie but he's this scapegoat. Dude is simple and country as he can be. Lynne was the Svengali who invested into making Britney the star of the family and set all of this chaos in motion. Britney appears to resent her mother the most out of everyone and Jamie Lynn too because JL was complacent with Lynne.

by Anonymousreply 137January 14, 2022 10:27 PM

Jamie was quoted as saying that Britney, then an off-Broadway understudy, was to buy him a boat.

by Anonymousreply 138January 14, 2022 10:28 PM

Everyone always blames the mother!!

by Anonymousreply 139January 14, 2022 10:29 PM

Lynne unfollowed Jamie Lynn after Britney did. I think that says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2022 10:29 PM

Lynne still follows Jamie Lynn and JL's husband Jamie. Christ, this family needs more names

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2022 10:31 PM

In the book, Jamie Lynn says that Lynne was very impressed by her new found fame as the mother of Britney Spears, and almost always deferred to Britney and her husband Jamie, who was never around, and when he was around he was drunk and cold towards his children.

by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2022 10:33 PM

Lynne is a lot like Dina. She never properly raised Britney. She coddled and indulged her because Britney was the golden goose and Lynne wanted to remain in her grace and favor for the perks and bragging privilege. And just like Lindsay, Britney has little to no adult living skills or impulse control. Unlike Lindsay, Britney did eventually snap at Lynne which I think says Britney did have some sense to realize her mom was toxic. Jamie was a drunk and never around but I imagine he was the parent Britney had more faith in as opposed to Lynne.

I wonder if Bryan will comment. I respect him because he actually got a degree and obtained a real job to support himself. He seems to be distant from the family. Who can blame him? He's also cute.

by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2022 10:37 PM

[Quote] I imagine he was the parent Britney had more faith in

Yeah, you're doing a lot of imagining.

by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2022 10:43 PM

Jamie Lynn says Britney told her mother that if she filed for divorce from her father, she would buy her a house. This was in the early 2000’s. He did not seem to be well liked by his children.

by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2022 10:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 14, 2022 10:49 PM

She also has nothing but positive things to say about Justin Timberlake; he says he was her first real example of what a kind and loving man was. She and Lynne lived with Britney and Justin while she was filming All That. She said Justin bought her a camcorder for Christmas and was the one to encourage her to film her skits and characters.

Jamie Lynn thinks Britney’s break up with Justin is what set her down a wrong path. She says Jason Alexander was a known douchebag and Britney started to decline after she started dating him.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2022 10:50 PM

Throwback Friday: Remember that time Jaime Lynn Spears tried to attack restaurant employees with a knife?

And now she turned the story around, saying that Britney attacked HER with a knife? You know why she did that? When you Google “Jamie Lynn Spears knife”, you get 5 pages of JL’s claims about Britney in the search results. And that’s how you change your life’s history, ladies and gents!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2022 10:51 PM

I think both Lynne and Jamie are scumbags, clearly unhappily married but too Southern and religious to get divorced. Lynne is one of those pageant moms who wants to live vicariously through her daughter. She was a teacher and quit it to manage young Britney and make her a star. Just like the late, great Patsy Ramsey of Boulder, Lynne had no issue tarting up her young underage daughter to be a sex object for pervy adult men. Jamie was neglectful and an alcoholic and probably abusive to Lynn and he became way too controlling over Britney in the conservatorship. Honestly, Britney had no chance with these two parents.

by Anonymousreply 149January 14, 2022 10:53 PM

R148, she looks like an angry Reese Witherspoon knockoff there.

by Anonymousreply 150January 14, 2022 10:53 PM

Imagine how some would be posting about Jamie Lynn if she were the one posting unflattering nudes to Instagram. The comments wouldn't be of the "She's just having fun!" variety...

by Anonymousreply 151January 14, 2022 10:56 PM

Justin Timberlake is a cocky and obnoxious but his mother Lynn (coincidence) was a good mom because she toured with NSYNC and kept JT on a leash as he was this pretty, underage twink. She probably heard about pervy Lou Pearlman's actions towards the Carter brothers. Plus JT had JC who was this big brother figure for him

by Anonymousreply 152January 14, 2022 10:56 PM

Britney never talked bad about Justin Timberlake either. She seems in fact to adore him and always calls him talented.

by Anonymousreply 153January 14, 2022 10:58 PM

I think that JL is very jealous of Britney. She was never as pretty, as talented, as famous, or as rich as her big sister. She also knows that everything she has achieved in her life is due to being Britney’s sister.

JL was probably happy when Britney had a public meltdown and was put under conservatorship, because she was finally “better” at something than her sister. She’s a sinister little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 154January 14, 2022 10:59 PM

I don't think she can be jealous of Britney since the early 2000s. Britney's life since then... No.

by Anonymousreply 155January 14, 2022 11:01 PM

[Quote] Britney never talked bad about Justin Timberlake either. She seems in fact to adore him and always calls him talented.

Which is strange considering "Cry Me a River" saw her name dragged through the mud... I guess she only has smoke for other women.

by Anonymousreply 156January 14, 2022 11:02 PM

R154 Very accurate

by Anonymousreply 157January 14, 2022 11:08 PM

[Quote] She’s a sinister little bitch.

It's funny how Britney stans post about her being treated differently to, say, Charlie Sheen, because she's a woman... and then they turn around demonize her sister.

by Anonymousreply 158January 14, 2022 11:12 PM

*turn around and demonize

by Anonymousreply 159January 14, 2022 11:12 PM

I can buy Jamie Lynn being a jealous bitch about her sister. She and Lynne both were okay with the conservatorship and getting money from it. I don't blame Britney for being pissed about that. The whole anger towards Jamie was overblown because while he was strict, I don't believe he was stealing money. Lynne and Jamie Lynn were the ones trying to get that fortune and I would not be surprised if Sam was a collaborator with them and then turned on them to get the money for himself.

by Anonymousreply 160January 14, 2022 11:15 PM

R158, maybe in your brain everybody who has an opinion about a person that differs from your own is a “stan”. I can tell you that I don’t own one Britney album, and I only started reading about her after she testified in court against the conservatorship.

I don’t care if Britney is showing off her cooter or dancing on Instagram, but what I do care about is the fact that her entire family is trash and has lived off her money and came for fat too long. And yes, her sister, her mother, and her father are all little sinister bitches.

by Anonymousreply 161January 14, 2022 11:25 PM

Lynne was probably the one who pushed for the conservatorship initially but Jamie got granted as the conservator. Lynne wanted the role to have control over the money because she was used to Britney spoiling her. This is the same woman who also neglected her other kids on the farm and took Britney across the country to make her into a star. Lynne wrote a bunch of tell-all books about Britney after breakdown and used it to defend her parenting. Lynne is a typical narcissist and probably started the #FreeBritney movement not the end the conservatorship but to get Jamie out of the way and gain a position as the conservator in his place.

by Anonymousreply 162January 14, 2022 11:26 PM

The poster who is letting Jamie/Papa Spears off the hook is very fucking odd.

by Anonymousreply 163January 14, 2022 11:29 PM

R163 Lynne invested her entire life to making Britney into a star and was enjoying the fruits of that labor until the breakdown and in which she was completely unhelpful. Jamie was negligent and a drunkard who happened to be in a better light to Britney due to her resentment of her mother. Lynne introduced Britney to Sam Lufti who stole her finances. Lynne never seriously tried to help Britney. She just cared about Britney making her money. Jamie sucks but Lynne created the problem and never took any responsibility. Jamie tried to clean up the mess that was Britney but his hillbilly ass was incompetent at that and he ended up still being the drunk senile control freak who really was unqualified for such a role. Given Lynne spent so much of her life into developing Britney as a huge celebrity and money-maker you don't think it's in-character that Lynne would covertly try to sneak back in and get access to that fortune?

by Anonymousreply 164January 14, 2022 11:37 PM

Britney wanted her mother to divorce her father. Try to rationalize that with your weird interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 165January 14, 2022 11:39 PM

R165 Weird interpretation? She probably saw it was an unhappy pointless marriage and they needed to divorce. Doesn't mean shit. Her mother was a narcissistic greedy pig and people need to acknowledge that as well as her father being controlling and incompetent. These two do not cancel each other. Most children still love their parents regardless of how messed up they are.

by Anonymousreply 166January 14, 2022 11:41 PM

I think Britney wanted her mother to get a divorce because her father was making everyone miserable. He was never around anyway.

by Anonymousreply 167January 15, 2022 12:20 AM

[Quote] and one of the best supporting cast’s ever on a Nick show.

Why thank you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 15, 2022 9:29 AM

Britney should never have been made famous. She had no talent or charisma. She wasn't cut out for public scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 169January 15, 2022 9:52 AM

Why is anyone here trusting Jamie Lynn? Just to attack Britney? Really? This is the crazy woman who killed multiple cats and blamed it on Elon Musk.

by Anonymousreply 170January 15, 2022 2:24 PM

Britney responds again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 16, 2022 7:03 AM

"I could have sworn I said 'but you're not'."

Britney Jean seems like a "throw stones but hide your hands" type. Jamie Lynn too.

by Anonymousreply 172January 16, 2022 10:39 AM

It's hard being the homely sister.

by Anonymousreply 173January 16, 2022 11:47 AM

Britney sends Jamie Lynn a cease and desist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174January 19, 2022 4:41 AM

Jaimie Lynn has a vaguely Ted Cruz thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 175January 19, 2022 4:54 AM

Like Britney, she should abandon that shade of blonde.

by Anonymousreply 176January 19, 2022 12:47 PM

Britney goes off about a situation that happened right after she and Justin broke up, when Jamie Lynn was 12. You can tell she has a lot of resentments from being the one forced to provide for the family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 20, 2022 5:05 AM

Some more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 20, 2022 5:06 AM

Weird how Jamie Lynn looked a lot like Britney when she was young but now she looks like more like her father. Also, I really wish Britney would stop oversharing this drama with Jamie Lynn as if we need to know all of this. You're out of your conservatorship and got what you wanted. Now go to therapy and process this trauma with a professional because your stans can't fix this estranged relationship.

by Anonymousreply 179January 20, 2022 5:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!