Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kristen Bell stars in Netflix’s ‘The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window’

Omg this looks so good! We should watch it together, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 29, 2022 1:23 AM

Kristen Bell is hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2022 4:59 PM

Go away fat frau.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2022 5:03 PM

Imagine being Amy Adams, Julianne Moore, Gary Oldman. Jennifer Jason Leigh and Hope Davis watching that trailer!

Good to see Lizzie Caplan's husband Tom Riley getting some work, no doubt as the ambiguously evil/handsome English villain/hero.

He played the lead detective in the sub par Dark Heart a few years ago and despite working on murder cases AROUND THE CLOCK he had time to work on his body so it had the definition of an Olympic swimmer.

Hopefully there'll be shirtless scenes in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2022 5:04 PM

Trailer? They basically showed the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2022 5:14 PM

I personally can't stand Kristen Bell. Heard she's a major cunt IRL.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2022 5:17 PM

I worship at the altar of Veronica Mars. But FFS, please make Bell and her FUG husband go away.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2022 6:10 PM

Bell is really try hard.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2022 7:27 PM

Kristen Bell has an air of the AnnE Hathaway Syndrome about her.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2022 7:39 PM

From the title it’s obviously horror satire — and as long as it’s not made by Keenen Ivory Wayans it might actually be funny.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2022 7:46 PM

It's hilarious the show will air on the same platform that paid for that piece of shit, The Woman in the Window.

Anyway, Kirsten finally has a haircut that suits her. Progress!

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2022 7:49 PM

The Corning Ware casserole was a nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2022 7:50 PM

I guess i should be grateful it's not another Veronica reboot.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 1:02 PM

The trailer wasn’t funny tho.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 1:04 PM

Will Tom Riley be shirtless in this?

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 3:49 PM

Spoiler: They all did it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 3:53 PM

I liked it, Gary Oldman was underused though.

It would translate to the stage easily, as long as the cast was compelling enough.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 2:52 AM

R5 i would be too if i was married to Dax.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 12:55 PM

I assume this is supposed to be satire? It looks so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 1:04 PM

Is this an ‘homage’ to Dead To Me?

by Anonymousreply 19January 29, 2022 12:59 AM

I get a "The Flight Attendant" vibe from the trailer. Not just because of the lead's alcoholism issue, but the whole semi Alfred Hitchcock plot.

by Anonymousreply 20January 29, 2022 1:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!