Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sharon Stone joins ‘The Flight Attendant’ season 2 as Cassie’s mother

This should be fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 12:30 PM

I like Sharon Stone these days.

She reminds me of what a real life version of Samantha from SATC who isn't a cartoon or subervient to the narcissistic Carrie would be like.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2022 3:47 PM

Enough with Samantha! Sharon Stone is nothing like Samantha.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2022 3:51 PM

I liked the flight attendant. I had paid ZERO attention to Cuoco prior, although she has been on TV for decades. She won me over...I like her vintage Goldie Hawn vibes. Sharon Stone is the perfect narcissist for this likely narcissisitic character. Should be fun!

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2022 10:13 PM

I hadn't watched this but will need to start because I love Sharon Stone

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2022 10:32 PM

Hmm. I wonder what they'll do in Season 2. It's a good show. Looking forward to this new twist.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2022 10:41 PM

My money’s on stone being the villain in the next session. Bringing in a star like her is usually a dead give away unless they do a guy Pearce in “mare of easttown”.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2022 10:46 PM

Casting has been spot on with this show 👌🏽

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 12:25 PM

I hope that they give Sharon enough to do. IMO, they didn't give Rosie Perez enough to do in S1.

Apparently, TR Knight will be back as Cassie's sister and presumably also Sharon's Stone's character's son....? He was so terrible in S1 but I blame the script.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 12:29 PM

^^Cassie's brother

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 12:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!