Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ava Phillippe Talks About Her Sexuality in Candid Response to Fan

Someone should ask her why she doesn't speak to her father.

Ava Phillippe is opening up about her sexuality.

The 22-year-old daughter of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe responded to questions from fans during an Instagram Stories Q&A on her page.

“Do u like boys or girls,” one fan asked.

Ava responded in a post shared to her 996,000 followers, “I’m attracted to… people! (Gender is whatever).”

While it’s not clear if they’re still together, Ava has been open about her relationship with boyfriend Owen Mahoney. Last summer, they snapped a selfie while attending a baseball game together and we also have some great candid photos of them stepping out in L.A.

Reese recently opened up about her kids growing up in the spotlight. She told InStyle, “It’s an odd situation because I didn’t grow up famous. So [Ava is] living an experience that I did not have, and so are my sons. We are lucky enough to have friends who grew up in Hollywood and can help give them advice on how to navigate. Ava is so down-to-earth. She wants to do great things in the world. She’s studying and learning and trying to find herself. It’s a big thing in life to try different things and figure out what is really your path.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2022 5:52 AM

What a fashionable thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2022 4:24 AM

We ONLY want to know about Deacon!!!

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2022 5:36 AM

I'm a girl, and like, I'm literally bisexual!

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2022 5:39 AM

My mother has a face shaped like a spoon!

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2022 5:49 AM

[quote]Someone should ask her why she doesn't speak to her father.

Did he hit on (or bed) one of her friends?

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2022 5:53 AM

She inherited her mom's pointy chin that could cut the toughest steak.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2022 6:24 AM

Why on earth does this young woman have fans, almost one million? What has she done other than have famous parents?

People’s priorities are so screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2022 10:50 AM

I read a tabloid that Ava is not close to her father anymore and doesn’t speak to him,Reese urged her to bury the hatchet but she refused, her brother on the other hand idolized their dad and they seemed to be best buds even traveling to see a football game together.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2022 11:00 AM

Why speak to your father when your have a boyfriend that is practically a doppelganger for him?

I wonder if Ava, her friends, or her mother ever ruminate on that fact?

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2022 11:10 AM

This is not news. After fucking every boy they know, don't most bored rich girls go through a cunt licking stage?

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2022 11:21 AM

She's boring and doesn't do anything. Reese is training her to be a Karen. Even if Ryan is a whore, he's more laidback and doesn't seem stuck-up like Reese. He just likes to fuck which is preferable to being rude and obnoxious to others like Reese is.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2022 11:45 AM

All the white kids have to be queer today to feel special because of the cultural current that makes them feel like pieces of shit. Thanks BLM and all the other superficial “diversity” movements that have done nothing but divide and diminish!

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2022 12:16 PM

R12 Victim Blame much? So now it is Black kids fault that White kids are shrinking violets with such fragile self esteem that they need to be shielded from history and current events?

Do you think White parents might have some responsibility in their children's emotional well-being? What are they telling them at home that has them feeling so bad about themselves?

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2022 1:27 PM

Sure. Get back to me when you faceplant into some vagina, hon.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2022 1:34 PM

R14 Honey, I love vagina. I just don't want to see it, touch it, taste it, smell it, fuck it or know anything about it!

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2022 2:33 PM

[quote] Reese recently opened up about her kids growing up in the spotlight. She told InStyle, “It’s an odd situation because I didn’t grow up famous. So [Ava is] living an experience that I did not have, and so are my sons.

Her daughter is 22 years old. A fully legally realized adult. She should be on her own, supporting herself and not "navigating" growing up in the spotlight. Reese was like 14 years old when she became famous so her claim that she "didn't grow up famous" isn't entirely accurate.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2022 2:59 PM

Reese needs to lay off the spray tans.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2022 3:01 PM

Pointy chin aside, Ava is a facial clone of her dad. She may not like him, but she'll see him every time she looks in the mirror.

Ava is smart to suck up to mommy, though. She's Reese's only daughter and mommy is rich as fuck. As long as she keeps on Reese's good side, Ava will never have to work.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2022 3:25 PM

Ava is pretty and she does favor Ryan. Deacon looks like Reese on the other hand. Neither of these kids are interesting nor have the charm of their parents. But they aren't media whores who are taking up roles in movies that should go to actual talent.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2022 8:04 PM

If Reese and Ryan had been cast as siblings before they got together, no one would've batted an eye. And people are "shocked" that their kids look like them.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2022 8:46 PM

Casted.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2022 8:53 PM

[Quote] Even if Ryan is a whore, he's more laidback and doesn't seem stuck-up like Reese. He just likes to fuck which is preferable to being rude and obnoxious to others like Reese is.

It's not just that he gets around. He dates her contemporaties and he's been accused of being violent.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2022 8:56 PM

*contemporaries

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2022 8:56 PM

"I'm attracted to people and gender is just like, whatever" is the new "I'm straight...but not narrow!"

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2022 8:57 PM

Dominic Fike appears to be living that, though.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2022 8:58 PM

Wait, I thought gender was the very most important and sacred thing about every human being. Isn't calling it "whatever" a violent statement?

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2022 9:05 PM

@r9, "Why speak to your father when your have a boyfriend that is practically a doppelganger for him? "

I'll say...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2022 9:06 PM

I would never mistake that guy for Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2022 9:13 PM

Ryan does not have a flatscreen forehead.

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2022 9:13 PM

Dumpy version 2 of Reece n Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2022 9:18 PM

From the article @r27...

"At the time, several fans pointed out Mahoney's resemblance to Ava's dad - a comparison that bubbled up in Ava's comments section once again on Monday.

"Looks like you and your dad or a younger version of your parents!" one commenter wrote on Monday.

Another added, "Totally Reese and Ryan !"

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2022 9:22 PM

"Several fans" = journalists desperate to hang an article on something.

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2022 9:23 PM

Another...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2022 9:26 PM

Oh, look, another...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2022 9:27 PM

I'm beginning to see why Ava might not be talking to her dad

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2022 9:28 PM

She's fucking her dad!

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2022 9:37 PM

Does Reece speak anything but frau? I can’t stand her. I think there’s no way that anyone wants a third season of Morning Show.

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2022 9:54 PM

She's trying to make everybody forget her drunken "Do you know who I AM?!?" rant by donning the protective coloration of Frau.

by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2022 7:35 AM

R28 Ryan is (and always has been) FINE! To be a young man, Mahoney is average at best. Who cares about the daughter's sexuality. Both her parents look way better than her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2022 3:02 PM

More pics of Deacon, please! (Preferably nude.) Who cares about this mini Frau?

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2022 3:11 PM

I believe she stopped talking to her dad(Ryan) when he was sued for domestic violence case with his ex girlfriend ,his ex even called Reese to testify, in the end they settled but his gen z daughter lost all respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 41January 20, 2022 4:39 AM

I wonder if she knows that her father has been with guys.

by Anonymousreply 42January 20, 2022 4:41 PM

R9 her bf looks nothing like her dad. Ryan has always been hot. The dude she was dating looks like a fucking accountant at H&R Block.

by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2022 5:01 PM

Her boyfriend is hot AF. He does somewhat resemble Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2022 5:10 PM

"I wonder if she knows that her father has been with guys. "

Um... well, she does now

The power of the internet

by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2022 5:56 PM

r42 he has? which guys?

by Anonymousreply 46January 20, 2022 6:01 PM

^ The ones we make up

by Anonymousreply 47January 20, 2022 6:06 PM

Wait, what does she even do that she has "fans"?

by Anonymousreply 48January 20, 2022 6:09 PM

Ryan is bi. He's been doing guys for a long time. He prefers women, though.

by Anonymousreply 49January 20, 2022 6:11 PM

But, is Deacon bi?

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2022 11:54 PM

What does Deacon look like?

by Anonymousreply 51January 21, 2022 12:26 AM

Never mind…I just googled him…very unremarkable looking.

by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2022 12:28 AM

she's her mother's twin

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2022 12:28 AM

Reese certainly grew up famous. Her kids might be going to college, but so did Chet Hanks. They are definitely hanging onto the parents coattails regardless of education. Reese seems to be pushing them into the spotlight. As for her answer, sounds like pc line as to not alienate the woke. She’s very average looking too and I don’t think the son is very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2022 12:50 AM

r4 Ava is lucky she didn't inherit.

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2022 1:11 AM

Ryan and Reese are beautiful, the kids are gorgeous.

But back to Ryan. He is so fucking hot and always has been as someone pointed out. The best gift of 2021 was the red alert thread of Ryan's thick, huge cock. It was everything and more than I ever hoped for. I just want him to fucking breed me or cum all over my face.

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2022 5:42 AM

Unless she's just trying to politely avoid the question, whenever I hear this, I think this person has never had sex yet.

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2022 5:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!