Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is the more talented actor: Timothee Chalamet or Tom Holland?

They both are young, handsome, talented and currently the hottest actors in high demand in the world.

I must admit Tom is really as Spider-Man and does have some acting chops. I, however, still think his acting skills pale in comparison to Timothee’s.

Below are some of Chalamet’s achievements:

“ Chalamet was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in Call Me by Your Name.[65] He was also nominated for a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Critics' Choice Movie Award, all for Best Actor.[68][66][67][128] During the same awards season, Chalamet gained recognition for his supporting role in Lady Bird, receiving nominations for the Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Acting Ensemble and the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture along with the rest of the cast.[128][67] For his work in Beautiful Boy, he was nominated for a Golden Globe Award, a BAFTA Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Critics' Choice Award, all for Best Supporting Actor.”

by Anonymousreply 28August 28, 2022 2:40 AM

Love Holland, but he was awful in Cherry

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2022 4:13 AM

Timmy is more an indie darling who is now taking bigger roles, but in very serious films. Dune is a big budget visual achievement, but slow and moody. That’s why it appealed to him.

Holland is into big blockbusters.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2022 4:15 AM

I can’t believe it but I just saw Tom Holland’s Lip Sync to Umbrella for the first time ever. He’s pretty talented!

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2022 4:17 AM

Holland’s a doll but he hasn’t really shown evidence of Timmy’s drama chops.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2022 4:18 AM

Only it isn’t your first time seeing it. You are the only poster who brings that up.

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2022 4:19 AM

Timothee is getting more interesting roles but I don’t think either of them are all that.

It’s like Timothee is a young Johnny Depp and Holland is a young Tom Cruise and I’ve never been crazy about Depp or Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2022 4:22 AM

As soon as they no longer look like jailbait and start looking like grown men, you'll be dropping them and then you'll be off to the next underage-looking dudes, you sick fucks. Just like you did with Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2022 4:24 AM

Timothee is a better actor. More range, more depth, more emotional availability and variety.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2022 4:27 AM

Tim is also just more interesting on screen. Holland is cute in a teen way but that’s about it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2022 4:29 AM

Tom has a nicer body and is more fuckable

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2022 4:30 AM

Tom hasn't had the chance to prove his acting chops. I've seen the French Dispatch and Dune and I'm convinced Timmy get acting work because of his hair and his striking face. I would be surprised if he's still getting leading roles in five years. I don't think either of them are hot shit.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2022 4:47 AM

Tom is not good enough to be given a chance, I reckon.

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2022 1:35 AM

Subtitle to this thread: "Zendaya, please realize that Tim is more fuckable than Tom and act accordingly!"

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 11:45 AM

Yeah, R10.

I wanna fuck Tom. Tim does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 11:50 AM

Neither!

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 11:57 AM

Right now his stans are shipping him with Zendaya on lipstickalley

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2022 3:45 PM

Which one gives the best blowjobs?

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2022 4:12 PM

OP, this is like asking which of Cinderella's ugly stepsisters is the prettiest.

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2022 4:24 PM

R17

Definitely Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2022 4:39 PM

I know nothing about blow jobs but as the actor I prefer Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2022 4:48 PM

[quote]I know nothing about blow jobs

Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2022 4:49 PM

They're friends btw; Tom called up Timmy during some goofy game on BBC Radio 1 (at the 7m40s mark in this clip)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2022 5:13 PM

Chalamet, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2022 5:27 PM

Tom keeps calling Timmy "double handsome".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2022 6:18 PM

Again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2022 6:18 PM

Timmy surely had bigger cock. 💯 guarantee

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2022 7:42 PM

Never seen Timmy C’s movies but I don’t think Holland is that great of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2022 7:53 PM

This man is more talented and handsome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 28, 2022 2:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!