Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rob Schmitt Tonight!!!

I was flipping through the news channels, when suddenly I came upon a VERY handsome face that immediately stopped me. My mouth actually dropped open. He is SO DREAMY!!! SWOON 🥰🤤

I know he might have been involved with Fox, but I don’t care. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2022 5:29 AM

He has a Devil's Peak.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2022 2:39 AM

He's incredibly good-looking and masculine, and unfortunately he's so far right he makes Fox look like MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2022 2:39 AM

Cut or uncut though?

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2022 2:42 AM

His dad is German and his mother is Persian.

Even my Iranian friend have no idea what is ethnicity when he saw Rob on the news in Los Angeles.

Biracial guy = Yummers!

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2022 2:43 AM

How is it that he even looks hotter in his mugshot?

It was arrested for drunken domestic violence and assault, though they never specify the gender of the person who was violent with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2022 2:46 AM

I forgot what instant attraction was like after being masked and isolated so long...It’s disconcerting!

How can such a beautiful creature exist?

I can’t. I just can’t...😞😢

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2022 2:47 AM

On his Newsmax show, he cast doubt on vaccines by saying maybe a "certain number" of people were meant to die from COVID.

Even Newsmax had to walk that one back.

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2022 2:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2022 2:50 AM

His insta used to be just him with dudes.

Now they added a bit of 🐠 for "color"

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2022 2:56 AM

His Insta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2022 2:57 AM

I’d do him.

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2022 3:02 AM

I used to see him at Equinox in WeHo years ago, when he was on the air in LA.

Good-looking, yes, but that Insta paints him as a totally straight douchebag (it was a woman he was arrested for allegedly roughing up). And he's now an amoral, right-wing talking head, pandering to the drooling dimwits who watch Fox and Newsmax, contributing to the coming disintegration of democracy so that he score a fat paycheck.

Hard fucking pass.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2022 3:04 AM

He has a golfing picture with Trump. I hope a hole in the Earth opens up and swallows you both whole, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2022 3:05 AM

^ Yeah, when you proudly display a picture with Trump my dick goes limp :(

He's German and Iranian? Can you get any further right with that combination?

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2022 3:18 AM

The arrest is a deal breaker.

Why Rob? Why?

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2022 3:35 AM

That was a rush. To go from crazy lust to disappointment. Men are like a drug...😑

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2022 3:38 AM

" Men are like a drug...😑 "

Yep and the hottest ones usually turn out to be just as disappointing :(

by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2022 3:58 AM

He and his friends look like a bunch of douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2022 4:04 AM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2022 4:11 AM

Is this guy a fag or something?

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2022 4:18 AM

Don't worry OP, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Not going to lie he's fucking hot, but his politics make him ugly

by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2022 5:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!