Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet the DID fakers of Tiktok

The new trend is teenagers pretending to have Dissociative Identity Disorder on TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 5, 2022 3:42 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2022 4:36 AM

It’s like a social contagion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2022 4:46 AM

The Tik Tok generation is like the Goth kids from the 90s. But instead of five kids gathering at lunch to talk about how The Cure suck now, they do this shit.

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2022 4:50 AM

Lightweights.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2022 4:51 AM

I can’t stop watching these. Where the fuck are the parents?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2022 5:03 AM

Trans and Non-Binary are sooooo, like 2019!

DID is the new hotness.

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2022 5:12 AM

R6 because when you have DID you can have one alter who is trans and another who is non-binary. Best of both worlds.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2022 5:17 AM

And yet again - young white females, possibly emo / “queer” as stated in the video, are creating another scene to their non-binary / multiple sexuality bullshit.

All of this new ideology on gender and sexuality comes directly from young white middle to upper class young women.

It goes right in line with mass hysteria and Munchausen's syndrome. It’s why so many psychics are female too.

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2022 5:20 AM

As a millennial, I believe this all began with the emo era of the 2000’s. Maybe you can go back to the gothic 1980’s but the 2000’s and social media really helped glamorize depression and self-loathing.

Lots of memes with drawings of emo girls in feral positions in showers with some corny poem about sadness.

That on top of social justice activism online created this hybrid of attention seeking.

It’s cool to be mentally ill. It’s cool to be autistic. It’s cool to be depressed.

It’s like being trans is going out of style and losing its shock value, now DID and autism is in!

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2022 5:24 AM

I'm convinced this is just performance art.

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2022 5:32 AM

Anything to avoid getting a job.

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2022 5:33 AM

There's no denying these children are mentally ill, but WHY would OP link to a YouTuber who is a right wing cunt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2022 6:08 AM

80% of them are just putting it on for attention. DUH. 18% may have psychological issues. 1.5% might, MIGHT have DID. a fraction might have DID.

The lezzie who made the video is attention seeking, as well. She is building a brand.

It's all just attention seeking. There is no there there. You don't have to pay attention. Or you could just find it amusing or annoying, but nothing serious at all.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2022 7:28 AM

R12 Perhaps because left-wing cunts either buy into the nonsense or are too woke to criticize it.

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2022 7:56 AM

Almost always mentally ill young white females (dont worry; there are mentally ill freaky men in this scene but men tend to show off their mental illness elsewhere), fug purple-haired lezzies or queers, fixated on 'who's more oppressed with more diseases', identities and gender cult.

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2022 8:16 AM

R12 Because the left has abandoned its responsibility to call this nonsense out.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2022 8:25 AM

Oooooh... The Youtuber at OP is a self-described "non-leftist lesbian"

Wow! So edgy.

Without even going into her youtube postings I'm gonna bet most of her videos are about dissing "wokeness" and probably trans people.

Yawn

[bold]She can "stick it to the libs" all she wants, the rightwing base will still hate her.[/bold] Sure they'll give her a thumbs up to her face and maybe some coin because she's useful, but they'll never stop thinking she's a sub-human who doesn't deserve respect. As their orange holy father says, "Sad."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2022 9:00 AM

Oh, Gen Z….In part, this is culmination of the rot social media has had on the human mind the past 15 years. It’s also the sad end point of a neoliberal culture that emphasises individualism above all else and trains us to see and package ourselves as a “brand”. Everyone needs to stand out and be different and have a “safe space” to “be seen”. This is the result and it’s not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2022 9:13 AM

Back in 1996 when I was in college, I was assigned MPD as a paper topic and discovered it had recently been changed to DID, and also found several websites from people purporting to have DID and who were angry that doctors felt the cure was to rid them of their other personalities. They very much seemed like they were faking it, which I said in an editorial aside in my paper. Faking multiple personalities seems to have been popular for quite some time.

Anyway, my professor absolutely lost his goddamned mind about this. He'd already shown a real lack of composure so I wasn't exactly surprised, but I will never forget how he claimed MPD didn't even exist, that changing it to DID was a conspiracy (I can't remember who he said was behind it) and that these webpages I'd found were planted by those involved in the conspiracy, and he said something like, "I ASSUMED whoever got this topic would be SMART ENOUGH to uncover the CONSPIRACY because it is SO OBVIOUS but I guess I cannot assume ANYTHING with YOU PEOPLE."

If he's still alive, someone should show him these TikToks and finish him off.

by Anonymousreply 19January 5, 2022 9:41 AM

Why on Earth would someone want to lie about having an extremely rare mental illness that only a few dozen people on the planet have?

It's very tacky.

by Anonymousreply 20January 5, 2022 9:45 AM

R20 agreed. Similarly, gender dysmorphia, also a very rare disorder, is now entirely on trend.

Ditto Autism. Anxiety. Depression. PTSD.

It's sorta the way things are these days.

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2022 10:31 AM

R15 They’re exactly what you describe. Why has this happened to our American kids?

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2022 10:33 AM

When i was young we simply called this, “being a drama major”

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2022 11:28 AM

Is the RipTik stan new or have they been posting this fuckery forever? I lose count of the inane threads on this site. You can almost always tell it's a bot or a mentally/socially challenged aspie creating these thread just for clicks. Cunt ass motherfucking assholes, go back to LSA or cry to your fucking therapist, but stay off DL for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2022 11:33 AM

[quote] Why on Earth would someone want to lie about having an extremely rare mental illness that only a few dozen people on the planet have?

Years ago (like 20 years) I knew a woman who was diagnosed as having 21 different personalities. It seemed like the therapist got off on it as much as the patient. That was back when that diagnosis was being thrown around like it was a common ailment. At least that has ebbed.

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2022 12:13 PM

Niki Smith and Sharly Watts need to have a serious discussion with these brats.

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2022 12:16 PM

That is so 1950s

by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2022 12:24 PM

Fuck TikTok

DL is the only ‘social media’ I use and I’m glad for it.

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2022 12:47 PM

I just don’t like that they have co-opted the gay experience and claim trauma that isn’t theirs. It feels like an ultimate insult. I don’t like that or being grouped in with them.

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2022 12:54 PM

Maybe this will help end the trans fad? Hopefully the attention seeking kids will move on from that soon.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2022 12:59 PM

Agree R28. Tiktok is a plauge.

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2022 1:18 PM

Everybody kept referring to me as "they" and "them", so I just assumed I was a whole group of people, and acted accordingly!

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2022 1:19 PM

R32, perfect!

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2022 1:35 PM

DID is pretty much now been reduced to a culture bound syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2022 2:09 PM

I remember Myspace and early YouTube had these similar stupid trends and dangerous stunts. I was a teen in the 2000s and there was plenty of glorification of suicide and self-harm. Cutting and other stuff. Kids will always do stupid things either for attention or out of mental instability. The danger is newer social media apps are easily accessible from smartphones that people carry 24/7. At least in the past, parents could restrict internet access and kids would have to be in plenty of areas without a computer. Now they access these apps instantly. Parents should not allow their underage kids on Instagram or TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2022 5:22 PM

R22, they're too comfortable. As someone mentioned upthread, these people mostly come from families that are well off or well enough off that the kids have all their wants (not sure about their needs) secured FOR them. There's not much conflict and too much free time in their lives.

People who are too busy trying to survive don't have the luxury to fantasize these things.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2022 5:52 PM

It's not that they're upper class and comfortable. It's their parents most likely sheltered, spoiled and neglected them. Teens act out for attention from authority and validation from peers. Boys will act disruptive and defiant while girls will be overdramatic and hypochondriac. In other cultures, teens are working, studying harder subjects, doing apprenticeships, in general treated like little adults with a lot of responsibility and less leeway for misbehavior (troublemakers actually get expelled). There's less of this culture of teens being rebellious and out of control.

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2022 9:39 PM

R21 Oh everyone has PTSD today! It used to be just war veterans and severely physically abused people. Now everyone has PTSD and everything is a trigger!

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2022 10:04 PM

R37 it is definitely the parenting. These parents now think it’s their job to be their kid’s friend.

by Anonymousreply 39January 10, 2022 10:54 PM

While I agree that this is stupid behaviour from privileged people, I can’t help but feel a bit of sympathy/empathy over the desire to escape reality. We’re bombarded everyday in our society with messages that these are the End times (maybe they are, maybe not), and that the last glimmers of hope for a future of humanity are fading out...why wouldn’t the people with longest to live be going a little crazy over it? I’m only about ten or fifteen years older than most of these kids, and I feel insane sometimes despite all outward appearances to the contrary (I’m just blocking it out with numbing fiction and other social opiates like sports, which is equally dumb but not as antisocial).

by Anonymousreply 40January 10, 2022 11:19 PM

You’re a pussy ^

My grandma survived WW2 when the Japanese army destroyed Nanking. Half of her family starved. She never complains about anything and she is grateful for the roof over her head and her family.

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2022 12:54 AM

r8/r9 because goth kids didn't exist for Gen X?

r24 - LSA? Some of you are obsessed with that site. The OP is clearly a right wing division troll filling his quota of news articles showing how lefties are killing American society.

r40, we're roughly the same age, so I [bold]get it[/bold]. That said: You and Gen Z need to disconnect. Dump the TVs, get rid of social media accounts, and touch grass. Traditional ways of teaching persistence and resilience are failing because people are constantly connected to devices that give them digital hug boxes and pats on the heads whenever things get tough.

r41, I had grandparents that went through incredible levels of abuse -- not the savagery shown by the Japanese, but dehumanization none the less. While the harshest complaint I've heard from them about their circumstances is "Times were tough...", they also didn't use what they went through to tell people from other generations, economic brackets, walks of life, etc who are going through shitty situations to 'shut up and stop complaining'. They didn't use what happened to them to stop living, but they also didn't use it as some trump card or badge of honor -- it twas just something that happened and they moved past as best they could. Also, while she may be grateful for what she has, that doesn't mean she doesn't complain to someone or struggle emotionally, mentally, or psychologically with what she went through; it only means she doesn't show that side to you.

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2022 4:17 AM

You’re a pussy too frau ^

Go clean up that gash that’s pouring blood down your flabby thighs

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2022 4:24 AM

R41/R43 misses the point. The omnipresent and silent pressuring threat caused by atomisation of technology and ubiquity of intense 360 surveillance did not exist during the World Wars, outside of George Orwell fiction or certain spy rings. There was horror, yes, as there has always been, but there was still the tiniest hope of freedom or escape on the horizon, as there always had been. No more. The only escape we have now is to leave civilisation altogether (say to a monastery in Tibet or a remote abandoned outpost in Antarctica), or to go to space.

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2022 10:50 AM

Get a blog cunt ^

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2022 3:16 AM

R42 don't listen to the nasty poster. They come out of the wood work every time they here young people are struggling with something. You're never allowed to mention any problems because someone has it worse apparently. Reminds me of the BS adults pulled to force you to overeat as a kid -- "there's starving kids elsewhere that would eat that!".

My grandparents also had it tough and suffered in silence R45, key word being suffered. Some of their peers offed themselves due to it. They carried the weight of their trauma around and you could tell even if they never complained outloud. They passed it along, down through the younger generations by behaving in ways they wouldn't have if they weren't traumatized.

I'm not going to deny there hasn't been a void made by love becoming more comfortable, but it does come at a price too. There's a lot of magic that's been sucked out of life because of recent social changes. Can't even go to a damn creek in summer anymore without some next door property owner freaking out, but they're the same types that bitch people/ kids don't go outside anymore. Traveling is quickly becoming something only for the upper classes, just like many other activities that are no longer affordable.

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2022 3:43 AM

Key word was silence. As in, they absolutely suffered, but kept it hush hush, projecting that trauma onto everyone else through their actions.

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2022 3:45 AM

R46 / r47 is a white straight hysterical cunt who thinks that she’s special

New flash twat….you are not special. You are just an annoyance.

Now get your flabby ass of off Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2022 3:59 AM

R46 To that point, in my town some people who live on the water put a “keep out” sign near the public beach that goes close to their house trying to claim it as theirs. Rich people love to claim natural beauty just as much as fancy cars and huge houses.

When I was poor, I kid you not, I had to look up the price to enter state parks to hike on the weekends because I couldn’t afford $5 - $7 to drive in. It limited where I could hike (Sonoma County in particular charges up the ass for most regional and state park day use). I will never forget those days and how privileged I am now to not have to worry about fees for park use anymore. Nature should be free!

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2022 6:18 AM

Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but Google ‘Otherkin’ and marvel at those who don’t identify as human. They make these DID posers look well adjusted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2022 6:36 AM

When I was a little kid I had a phase of a few years where I was convinced I could talk to trees. And another phase where I thought I had the spirit of a wild horse.

It’s normal and even healthy for kids to have these fantasies. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to have a healthy and functioning future life when protracting these fantasies into adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2022 3:34 PM

How did a doctor agree to do this persons surgery when she admits she is not trans but says her pretend alters are?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 15, 2022 8:47 PM

r50 looking thru the past posts (at minimum five years ago) of r/TumblrInAction is a good primer on the history. (though i don't recall if the grand deletion was before or after 5 years ago. )

for tumblr, initially, it was setup to protest girls not being diagnosed as much as boys and a call for greater funding of women. It quickly morphed into believing they had autism in a rain man like way (always as savants and with cutesy behavior patterns) and it was negative propaganda to highlight severe autism cases plus the alleged social justice issues. Their first target was Autism Speaks. Most social media sites (twitter, facebook) should maintain some trails in regards to those attacks as many of the outlets spurring it on have since shutdown or delete rather than archive. Though a few crossed into the real world wreaking havoc at their events.

And I won't mention the loose connection to Peggy McIntosh, Andrea Dworkin or Julie Bindel.

by Anonymousreply 53January 15, 2022 9:07 PM

It’s all connected to sexism at root. Not understanding that an ‘egalitarian patriarchy’ still treats women as a second class in insidious ways, and that this systemic treatment has profound psychological and somatic and social effects on the development of ALL girls on their journey into inevitably damaged women.

The global system we live in distrusts, maligns, punishes and subjugates the half of our population which has intact and complete genes. Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 54January 15, 2022 9:14 PM

These kids are lab rats for Chinese social psychologists, who are trying to figure out how to push Western society over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 55January 15, 2022 9:15 PM

Only world war 3 will fix all this.

by Anonymousreply 56January 15, 2022 9:17 PM

R55 we’re doing a good job of that all on our own.

by Anonymousreply 57January 15, 2022 9:23 PM

Fuck these deranged cunts r54

These twats should advocate for change in real life, rather that just imagining it.

Their behavior makes me less likely to support women

by Anonymousreply 58January 15, 2022 9:32 PM

[quote]It’s all connected to sexism at root.

Yawn, no, it's not.

[quote]Not understanding that an ‘egalitarian patriarchy’ still treats women as a second class in insidious ways

Men study less, work longer, retire later but die earlier, perform the vast majority of exhausting and dangerous jobs and still have to hear from the mouths of public figures and fictional TV characters that they are lazier and dumber than women. The discrimination that women suffer is so insidious, so subtle, that it is apparently invisible!

Or maybe none of this have to do with sexism! After all, the type of conduct being denounced here is much more common in girls living in progressive environments. Who has more chances to become a blue-haired pansexual enby with self-diagnosed Asperger's Syndrome: a girl who spends all day absorbing feminist and lesbian content on tumblr, or a church-going conformist whose highest dream is to date and marry the captain of the school football team?

Radical feminists love to blame the virus of transgenderism among girls on the patriarchy and on self-hatred allegedly inoculated into their hearts by invisible evil men, but anyone who has their eyes at least half-open can see that the transgender mania is sprawling precisely in the more progressive, more feminist and more anti-male cultural milieux.

One must only run one's eyes over the names of famous and semi-famous women who have recently come out as trans to see that they are, either are progressive lesbians (eg, Ellen Page), or writers with a long history of feminist and misandrist commentary (for example , Sady Doyle). These young women did not pass young adulthood hating themselves for being women, but celebrating the experience of the marginalized segments of society, including women such as themselves. I would say that the search for trans identity between them is just a way to deepen this "marginalized" experience from them. They want to feel more marginalized, more special, more queer than they were before.

Transgenderism, self-diagnosed attention-seekers, race-fakers, the banalization of queer-identity - none of this has its origins in patriarchal tradition. It has its origins, on the contrary, in the destruction of this tradition. People don't know what to aspire to anymore because the models of the past have been criticized, deconstructed and judged to be discriminatory, racist and sexist. What you are seeing now is an attempt by young women to give themselves an identity, not just any identity, but one that reflects their feeling of being special, exotic, unique, vulnerable, complex, and beautiful. You may not like what resulted from this search, but do not blame men because this is what women have done to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 59January 17, 2022 8:19 PM

TLDR ^

Get a blog cunt

by Anonymousreply 60January 17, 2022 8:21 PM

Oh…I actually agree with you r59

Never mind

by Anonymousreply 61January 17, 2022 8:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 17, 2022 8:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 17, 2022 8:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 17, 2022 8:28 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again anyone who is a minority or a member of the GLBT community and supports Donald Trump is a traitor.

by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2022 9:04 PM

I really miss MySpace. It was not perfect but it felt genuinely for socializing and user-created content. Facebook killed social media because it became clear it was released to the be public to keep surveillance on people. Twitter and Tumblr became cesspools of cyberbullying and hashtag wars. Instagram and YouTube both became a corporatized sites used to shill products. TikTok is the worst of YouTube, Instagram and Twitter combined, it's completely manufactured and derivative content and heavily monitored by advertisers and the government. There's absolutely no freedom or creativity in social media anymore.

I firmly believe we will see a backlash towards mobile technology and people will have a revival of interest in face-to-face interactions. Too many stories of social media ruining lives and people are waking up.

by Anonymousreply 66January 18, 2022 1:08 AM

Great new indy doc on Gen Z, social media-influenced mental pathologies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 25, 2022 8:51 AM

[QUOTE]80% of them are just putting it on for attention. DUH. 18% may have psychological issues.

These two things aren't mutually exclusive. Psychologically healthy people don't do this for attention.

Ganser syndrome is a fictitious disorder (like Munchhausen) in which patients feign the symptoms of a mental illness for sympathy and attention, rather than some material gain (like avoiding jail time). Factitious disorders often comorbid with a personality disorder.

I can't remember exact details, but one study concluded Ganser patients who fake schizophrenia have a worse prognosis (after ten years I think) than actual schizophrenics.

by Anonymousreply 68January 25, 2022 9:01 AM

How do you unplug the internet and take it offline permanently? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 69January 25, 2022 9:11 AM

The right-wing trolls have really gotten out of control lately.

by Anonymousreply 70January 25, 2022 9:13 AM

It's mainly White, middle-class, females doing this shit r8, because, unlike the previous centuries, being a White female is no longer the strongest, most powerful, quality that they have to wield as a tool while navigating an ever-changing social climate. Whites, in particular females, are no longer put on a pedestal by society. It's the exact opposite, actually. Being White is now considered synonymous with being "evil incarnate." Who wants that?

So, to escape this label of being perceived as evil default, they find ways to manufacture victimhood and then demand that you accept them as "valid" so that they don't have to be held accountable for anything. This "self-marginalism" is a way for White, privileged, suburbanites to reclaim respect and "reverence" from society vicariously through a self-constructed "fantasy victim identity" that allows them to remove themselves as the perceived oppressor and place society in that role as a substitute. In other words, they're White and feel oppressed by society but are too chickenshit to admit that, and this is their way to "take a stand" and combat the ongoing attack against "Whiteness" without being labeled a racist. It's a win-win in a coward's game.

by Anonymousreply 71January 25, 2022 9:27 AM

Psychotics.....When their youth is gone and their "likes" go down---there will be massive bridge jumpings of these worthless uneducated idiots. They don't realize nobody will want to see a 40 year old shaking his ass anymore--and their Twink Clock has an expiration date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 25, 2022 9:36 AM

How can we turn these people into a voting block? How many are 18 or older?

by Anonymousreply 73January 25, 2022 9:39 AM

When I was in my teens, I romanticised people with mental illness, because I assumed they were misunderstood geniuses and what not. People take teens far too seriously nowadays, because they’re terrified of being labelled as boomers.

by Anonymousreply 74January 25, 2022 10:08 AM

Fair enough, r74. If TikTok was around when I was in high school, I imagine you'd have a bunch of kids dressed like the missing band member from Good Charlotte insisting they're "rebels" going against the parental expectations of the establishment only to end up becoming part of the very "establishment" you swore to fight against in your youth to because now you've got bills and shit.

by Anonymousreply 75January 25, 2022 10:17 AM

Sybil Exposed is a great book about the DID "industry" that the book and miniseries unleashed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 25, 2022 3:07 PM

I'd rather they pretend to be crazy than smash milk cartons in the grocery store aisles.

by Anonymousreply 77January 25, 2022 4:23 PM

r68 should read "Ganser syndrome is a factitious disorder"

by Anonymousreply 78January 25, 2022 4:49 PM

R76 I just picked up a copy of that book from the library. I've already read the original novel twice and have seen the TV miniseries and the TV movie remake. I honestly think Shirley/Sybil was the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 79January 26, 2022 12:57 AM

I’ve always wondered is DID real for a small minority with probably 2% of people who say they have it actually having it and the rest faking, or are 100% faking?

by Anonymousreply 80February 4, 2022 3:29 AM

These bitches needed to be kicked in their cunts

by Anonymousreply 81February 4, 2022 3:39 AM

Enough with the TikTok threads!

by Anonymousreply 82February 4, 2022 3:43 AM

[quote] Enough with the TikTok threads!

Miss Eldergay r82 doesn’t want to hear one more word about TikTok and she also wants the neighborhood kids to stay off her lawn and away from her Buick.

by Anonymousreply 83February 4, 2022 3:48 AM

r80, I suspect it's real for a very small number of people, and not nearly as dramatic as presented in media.

by Anonymousreply 84February 5, 2022 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!