Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Jeopardy!' champ Amy Schneider says she's 'fine' after being robbed

Reigning "Jeopardy!" champ Amy Schneider said Monday that she was recently robbed.

Schneider, who is making history as a transgender contestant on the quiz show, detailed her experience on Twitter, first telling her followers she was "fine."

"I got robbed yesterday, lost my ID, credit cards, and phone," she explained. "I then couldn't really sleep last night, and have been dragging myself around all day trying to replace everything."

In a follow-up tweet, Schneider said there may be a delay in her famous Twitter threads in which she provides fans with a deep dive of each episode she takes part in.

"Good Morning America" reached out to "Jeopardy!" regarding Schneider's tweet and was provided with the following statement: "We were deeply saddened to hear about this incident, and we reached out to Amy privately to offer our help in any capacity."

Schneider, whose run on "Jeopardy!" began Nov. 17, has won 24 games, making her the female contestant with the most consecutive wins.

On top of that, Schneider also has the highest winnings of regular-season play for a woman, having amassed $897,600 thus far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2022 3:24 PM

He's a tough old broad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2022 11:40 PM

So one of her Johns rolled her.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2022 11:44 PM

She was mugged in Oakland on New Year’s Eve. Women need to be careful out there on the streets, especially at night. Have a man walk you to your car. Do the buddy system. Carry mace in your purse.

by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2022 11:49 PM

[quote] She was mugged in Oakland on New Year’s Eve. Women need to be careful out there on the streets, especially at night. Have a man walk you to your car.

Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2022 11:50 PM

Did they take his cock?

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2022 12:03 AM

Do you think she was targeted because of her newfound fame and people knew she had money?

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2022 12:04 AM

[quote] Do you think she was targeted because of her newfound fame and people knew she had money?

Of course.

They thought he was a linebacker for the San Francisco 49'ers.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2022 12:06 AM

News: A person was mugged walking down the street in Oakland over the weekend

DL: Oh, that’s awful

News: The victim was a trans woman

DL: And they only roughed “zir” up? Put its formerly woke head on a pike!

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2022 2:31 AM

Haha, OP is the anti-Asian troll, constantly calling them “chinks” and “orientals”. Finally red-tagged after all these years of saying vile things, like how “orientals” are lower than dogs or that Tammy Duckworth needs to be deported back to her own country.

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2022 11:00 AM

The incel troll is also redlined, r9. Finally. (Maybe they were sockpuppets from the same source)

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2022 11:09 AM

Oakland? Cruising for BBC in the wee hours. Whore.

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2022 11:27 AM

Amy has lost. Long live Amy. I clutched my pearls and let out my Diana has died scream.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2022 10:39 PM

Oh no! Who will women look to for womanspiration now??

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2022 10:42 PM

Be sure to watch tonight.

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2022 10:50 PM

Amy looks like Barney rubbles sister.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2022 11:00 PM

He had a good run.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2022 11:01 PM

Tuck better, Amy. Bulge.

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2022 11:03 PM

Where does he rank on the men's all-time money winners?

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2022 11:04 PM

Wow...Amy's out. She seemed really off her game tonight.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2022 11:31 PM

This is fun to watch even though I know what's going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2022 11:36 PM

[quote] Wow...Amy's out. She seemed really off her game tonight.

Jock itch?

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2022 11:37 PM

Is Amy's girlfriend Genevieve transgender?

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2022 11:43 PM

I'm so disappointed. The winner looked shocked.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2022 11:59 PM

Bangladesh didn't seem too hard in final Jeopardy. I'm surprised Amy didn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2022 12:08 AM

Amy off his meds.

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2022 12:35 AM

Thanks to the poster who gave the subtle hint Amy lost. I taped the show and got to see her end. Bye Amy, very sweet but I’m glad you’re gone.

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2022 2:52 AM

It sort of felt like Amy wanted to lose. She didn't seem to be into it. Oh well...nice run..

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2022 10:56 AM

I hope the winner isn't a one hit wonder.

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2022 11:20 AM

R27 bipolar rears its head.

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2022 1:48 PM

Well....Jennings can be confident that he's number one...though Amy still had a long way to go to unseat his position.

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2022 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!