Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Val Bure, Candace’s hubby, was on live discussing Politics and how soft America is

I wish I recorded it. It was interesting to say the least. He said America is an amazing country and he’s proud to be here but it’s gotten too “soft”, men are not men anymore, homosexuality has contributed to erasing men and toughness, but he loves everyone. He wants everyone to find Jesus. He is going to start a podcast to share his views.

He said people who don’t want to learn truths are stupid and Biden is an uneducated man, but he prays for him even though he’s doing a terrible job. The people who voted for him are uneducated too and weak.

As he spoke about this his sons chanted him on and encouraged him to say the truth and say it like it is about the men in this country. His daughter was the one who had him on live and kept asking him to calm it down and watch what he says but his sons were the opposite. Candace sat in silence with a smirk and her daughter said they should tell us the stuff her mother says all the time about the liberals etc. and she said she’s not the one in the hot seat, her hubby wanted to share his views so let him but she isn’t going to. They joked about her having flashbacks to The View and she rolled her eyes and sighed about her time on that show, with Val saying something about the women there being hypocrites.

It was all interesting.

Daddy’s hot though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 2, 2022 12:35 PM

That son is a prissy little thing so he ought to shut his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2022 3:26 AM

deport them all.

by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2022 3:29 AM

Her husband is gay. I bet he likes tough men.

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2022 3:30 AM

Happy Couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2022 3:30 AM

[quote]it’s gotten too “soft”, men are not men anymore

Your name is literally VAL.

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2022 3:35 AM

OP’s pic alone says it all… I mean look at him 🙄

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2022 3:36 AM

Valeri is a man’s name in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2022 3:36 AM

they should have just brought out kirk and his lover to talk about bananas being the perfect fruit and how the male prostate is perfectly designed to be stimulated by a penis.

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2022 3:39 AM

Jesus said nothing about homosexuals. But he's a fictional character like Santa Claus, so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2022 3:43 AM

From the looks of it that's not the only thing that's soft...

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2022 3:50 AM

R9 whether that is true or not doesn’t change that Christianity has taught that homosexuality is a sin, and one of the biggest ones, for centuries. Dismissing it doesn’t erase that fact.

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2022 3:57 AM

[quote]he’s proud to be here but it’s gotten too “soft”, men are not men anymore

"Daddy, you know it embarrasses me when you talk about my soft sweet pink bussy in public!"

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2022 3:58 AM

Yet would die fighting CRT being taught. Because you know...people need to hear the white version of truth.

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2022 3:59 AM

↑ Masturbatory fantasy buzzkill post...

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2022 4:03 AM

Homosexuality is making men soft but he loves everyone. I would bet a kidney he has had a dick in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2022 4:03 AM

That’s Christians talking point r15. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Only they hate it all.

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2022 4:06 AM

[quote]As he spoke about this his sons chanted him on and encouraged him to say the truth and say it like it is about the men in this country.

My Daddy instructs us on how to be the most desirable men possible...

and He let's me exactly what level of softness he wants from me

He's so big and powerful...I just want to submit to ALL his desires!

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2022 4:07 AM

r16 except he didn't call it a sin, he said it was responsible for a loss of toughness. Let me see him take a foot long up the poop chute...I will show him tough. Fucking pussy.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2022 4:09 AM

Val should explain why plenty of gay men have fought in wars throughout history and have worked in law enforcement. I wish this asshole and his piece of shit wife would disappear.

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2022 4:12 AM

R11 They always forget that it’s Adultery that is the biggest sin after hypocrisy. But since they are all divorced and cheating now they’ve smoothly switched it to being gay!

by Anonymousreply 20January 1, 2022 4:54 AM

In defense of Val Bure, I have two words: Ben Domenich!

by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2022 6:43 AM

This is that paradox about being a progressive free country made of immigrants. People immigtate from places like Russia because it's better here, and they condemn it for being worse because it's not an authoritarian state like they are used to where nonconformists are punished with death or the gulag.

by Anonymousreply 22January 1, 2022 6:48 AM

Val ministers to Candace Cameron and their love is beautiful. They are deeply happy and satisfied by his blessings from the lord. Love makes for beautiful people. Val is the King of their family and this holy dynamic has worked for them beautifully. Candace Cameron Bure is the most fulfilled and successful woman in life and the entertainment business. She looks 20 younger than her age with NO cosmetic enhancement. Ministry.

Val skated with Ekaterina Gordeeva in that Canadian Skating competition - for charity. A hockey hunk and great player with one of the most beautiful pairs skaters ever. The two Russians and multi week reality competition show. This is possible in Canada. Val did the gay figure skating moves like a man! He used his blades to heal. Katia was at the end of her beauty, but still such a great skater. Candace and Val's children are almost too perfect. God is good. Be good to God. Candace is a lucky woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 1, 2022 7:17 AM

This Bure guy is a self-righteous, sanctimonious asshole. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 24January 1, 2022 7:52 AM

His wife is the bread winner in the family....sounds like he's soft to me.

by Anonymousreply 25January 1, 2022 8:52 AM

[quote]He said people who don’t want to learn truths are stupid and Biden is an uneducated man, but he prays for him even though he’s doing a terrible job. The people who voted for him are uneducated too and weak.

Biden goes to church every Sunday, believes in God and prayer. What the fuck do these Jesus obsessed Holy Rollers want?

by Anonymousreply 26January 1, 2022 8:54 AM

Daddy loves to smell my cookies...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 1, 2022 9:14 AM

In some ways, I do agree with him. Every generation that came after the Boomers is lacking in mental grit and resilience. I’m not saying that we should take up of the Russian concept of masculinity. When I read novels from the 1920s or biographies, most of the people have a toughness about them that lacking in today’s world. It would be too easy to insult Candace and her family. So I won’t do that. From the summary, his talking points are just the standard white Conservative male talking points. Most of it was just bravado as evidence by how his male children reacted.

by Anonymousreply 28January 1, 2022 9:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 1, 2022 9:35 AM

[quote]Biden is an uneducated man

Biden has a law degree from Syracuse University. Val Bure never went to college. Neither did his wife. So who's the uneducated one here?

[quote]The people who voted for him are uneducated too

This fool needs to have a look at the demographic breakdown between Biden voters and Trump voters. He can take his prayers and shove them up his entire family's asses.

[quote]Valeri is a man’s name in Russia.

He's not in Russia anymore. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 30January 1, 2022 9:40 AM

[quote]I wish I recorded it

I wish you didn't post.

It's not at all interesting. And, no, "daddy" isn't hot.

by Anonymousreply 31January 1, 2022 9:46 AM

Jesus never said a word against homosexuals, but he sure had plenty to say about divorce and the hypocrites

by Anonymousreply 32January 1, 2022 9:47 AM

Candace trying to play it cool and act like "she's not in the hot seat" when her views are just as bad, if not infinitely worse. She can sugarcoat her bullshit with smiles and flowery words, but it doesn't change the fact that this video just proves she and her family are tried-and-true conservative christian bigoted sanctimonious assholes... just like we knew them to be.

by Anonymousreply 33January 1, 2022 10:20 AM

He's right. One of the reasons why I stopped supporting the Democrats/liberals two years ago is because the left is pussifying our children. Many of them can't function properly without something triggering them. Also, all of this "everybody gets a trophy/medal/gold star" mentality is not doing them any favors, either, because it doesn't encourage kids to test their limits. Right now, our Olympic athletes are a joke because liberalism doesn't encourage parents/coaches to push kids lest they be triggered. Please. We used to be made of sturdier stuff. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 34January 1, 2022 10:40 AM

I read through Val's Wikipedia page, some interesting stuff about his family: they actually Swiss, but ended up in Russia as watchmakers to the Tsars, his father is an Olympian, the family left Russia in 91 so a brother could play hockey here and then an estrangement from his father.

Where this American-version of muscular Christianity comes from I don't know... I do wonder how 'soft' his sons, here in the U.S. are... will they be tough, take hard hit hockey players? Join the military to become real men?

by Anonymousreply 35January 1, 2022 10:48 AM

I get a gay vibe from her too

by Anonymousreply 36January 1, 2022 10:51 AM

[quote]He said people who don’t want to learn truths are stupid

Yes, the science-denying anti-vaxx Republicans who are dying of Covid, a… are a perfect example of stupid people who don’t want to learn truths.

by Anonymousreply 37January 1, 2022 10:56 AM

In OPs photo Val is on the cusp of breaking out jazz hands. Nothing says rough hardened man like the infamous jazz hands....

by Anonymousreply 38January 1, 2022 11:05 AM

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 39January 1, 2022 11:08 AM

A Bure divorce 2022, my first official predication.

by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2022 12:06 PM

Rightoid sissy grifter with daddy issues, who cares about Valeria?

by Anonymousreply 41January 1, 2022 12:08 PM

I love how oblivious people can be as they parade out their neurosis and project them on others. It does make me sad for the kids. Either they will live their lives as equally shallow “Christians” or struggle to free themselves from their families toxic bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2022 12:17 PM

R42 the kids seem perfectly content.

by Anonymousreply 43January 1, 2022 12:24 PM

He degrades people and then says…”But I love them anyway.” Freak.

by Anonymousreply 44January 1, 2022 12:28 PM

"Republicans who are dying of Covid, a… are a perfect example of stupid people who don’t want to learn truths. "

A hard-core anti-vaxer "Christian" family member of mine who I fought with constantly over the last couple of years died of covid yesterday...

Who's weak and stupid now, Val?

by Anonymousreply 45January 1, 2022 12:35 PM

He's soft, blond and stupid. I'd nail his butt.

by Anonymousreply 46January 1, 2022 12:39 PM

Ooh, you know this little hockey-twink was getting it good back in the day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2022 12:46 PM

Here's your conservative Christian family values right here...

Real classy, Val

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 1, 2022 12:50 PM

R48 they are a couple so I don't see it as inappropriate unless he does it so often. She is fine with it so I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 49January 1, 2022 12:54 PM

R47 Aaaand he looks like a lesbian without the drag, quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 50January 1, 2022 12:57 PM

Any hole pics of his?

by Anonymousreply 51January 1, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote]men are not men anymore, homosexuality has contributed to erasing men and toughness

Gay men today are not the same gay men from 50 years ago or even 20 years ago. So many that come out don’t even claim to be gay. They claim to be something else. Many of them are in fact, biological women who transition. I think he’s conflating homosexuality with something else, which I’m not sure what it is—but it IS an erasure of men (and women).

by Anonymousreply 52January 1, 2022 1:09 PM

I don’t agree with all he said but do agree with a few things.

As for “education”, one can learn without going to college. Many intelligent people never went to college or dropped out while many dumbasses graduated from college. Also, she isn’t the breadwinner. He’s a famous hockey star who was recruited professionally at age 17, which is why he didn’t go to college. He’s earned millions in his career and retired before he was even 40. He seems to be doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 53January 1, 2022 1:11 PM

Is Val Bure a Russian? He’s lecturing us?

by Anonymousreply 54January 1, 2022 1:11 PM

Broken clock.

by Anonymousreply 55January 1, 2022 1:13 PM

R52 gay men are gay men and have never been considered “real” men. Let’s stop trying to rewrite history.

by Anonymousreply 56January 1, 2022 1:15 PM

Tell that to Greek and Romans^.

by Anonymousreply 57January 1, 2022 1:17 PM

R57 that was only during specific periods. That wasn’t a forever thing. Learn history before making comments.

by Anonymousreply 58January 1, 2022 1:18 PM

Russians are just like this, we had a recurring meme on DL years ago about “Russian Rich Lady” who would go into shops and demand tacky designer goods and then tell everyone what was wrong with America.

by Anonymousreply 59January 1, 2022 1:22 PM

The Russian Inferiority Complex is part of the national character

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 1, 2022 1:29 PM

He's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 61January 1, 2022 1:40 PM

I’m sorry, but he is not wrong at all, about all of it. Homosexuals have truly pushed this agenda that has softened men to the point you can’t tell the difference between a gay and straight man because straight men are so soft, all about appearance, style, fashion, even makeup because gays made it trendy. Not to mention other things. I remember James Cameron be interested asked why he cast an Australian as American Jake Sully in Avatar, and he bluntly said because America doesn’t produce real men any longer. He’s right.

by Anonymousreply 62January 1, 2022 1:44 PM

R62 = idiot who thinks Sam Worthington who has disappeared off the face of the Earth, was some kind of discovery

by Anonymousreply 63January 1, 2022 1:47 PM

This has nothing to do with homosexuality, but men of younger generations are a bit more effeminate in a narcissistic, self-absorbed kind of way. Couple that with their performative activism and It is a complete turn off, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 64January 1, 2022 1:50 PM

@r56, "gay men are gay men and have never been considered “real” men. Let’s stop trying to rewrite history. "

Except when they like, you know, conquer the known world

Bunch of pussies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 1, 2022 1:54 PM

R64 they’re the way they are because of homosexuals. The more “mainstream” gays are the more effeminate they grow. You can’t be so ignorant you don’t see the correlation!

Also, Republicans hate gays lowkey and want more reasons to blame them.

by Anonymousreply 66January 1, 2022 1:57 PM

@r49, "[R48] they are a couple so I don't see it as inappropriate unless he does it so often. She is fine with it so I don't care. "

Really? Then lets see the picture of her grabbing his dick, because, you know, they're a couple and anything goes

by Anonymousreply 67January 1, 2022 2:00 PM

If he and his Christian ilk are the what all men ought to aspire to be, why aren't more men lining up to be just like him? You know, since he's all that? Aren't the Fundies having tons of kids yet...even their young men don't want to be like this guy? His own son seems "soft" in a lot of ways with his fashionable clothes, processed hair, and bleached teeth.

Maybe this guy is the epitome of maleness to Brue and to himself but since he can't even convince h iij s own son to butch up, he just seems like an old guy jabbing his jaws about "...back in my day...".

by Anonymousreply 68January 1, 2022 2:18 PM

This guy lives off of his wife, so I'm not at all interested in his ideas of "real masculinity."

by Anonymousreply 69January 1, 2022 2:26 PM

@r68, Going by past experiences with these good Christian conservatives I would bet that ol' Val is either fucking the nanny, the kids or the pool boy. Maybe all of the above

by Anonymousreply 70January 1, 2022 2:27 PM

R69 he isn’t. He has his own millions.

by Anonymousreply 71January 1, 2022 2:31 PM

A lot of posters assume a lot about this couple just like they assume a lot about others.

by Anonymousreply 72January 1, 2022 2:37 PM

But no concern about the assumptions the asshole is publicly broadcasting.

by Anonymousreply 73January 1, 2022 2:39 PM

Nothing says intelligent tough guy like praying to magical sky daddy to solve your problems.

by Anonymousreply 74January 1, 2022 2:50 PM

Let's wait and see what his son ends up doing with his life. If he is so worried about the future of men, and that men have become "soft", that kid has one broken engagement in the books, I predict he will be coming out in 2022 or 2023. If he is a true believer in the bible, he wouldn't be living the life he leads now, wouldn't be allowing his wife to work, and his daughter would be married by now...this is what the bible states. I would love to go on his podcast and debate him on the merits of Biden vs Trump

by Anonymousreply 75January 1, 2022 3:00 PM

[quote] straight dudes are less ""manly"" because of homosexuals

Aaaand thats it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 1, 2022 3:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 1, 2022 3:03 PM

Old Testament doesn’t apply to modern day people.

by Anonymousreply 78January 1, 2022 3:06 PM

[quote]Homosexuals have truly pushed this agenda that has softened men to the point you can’t tell the difference between a gay and straight man because straight men are so soft, all about appearance, style, fashion, even makeup because gays made it trendy.

No it's because men are sexualized like women now. And anyone who thinks all gay men are into fashion and makeup isn't gay or lives in their own faggy bubble in gay town working as a hairdresser at stereotype inc. Too unattractive to attract anything but other desperate bad examples like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 79January 1, 2022 3:08 PM

😪😪😪😪😪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 1, 2022 3:09 PM

@r72, "A lot of posters assume a lot about this couple just like they assume a lot about others. "

And then he said this, " homosexuality has contributed to erasing men and toughness"

Stereotyping and pigeonholing Gay men is fine? Go back to Facebook Frau

by Anonymousreply 81January 1, 2022 3:09 PM

😴😴😴😴😴

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 1, 2022 3:11 PM

Val really lucked out, being allowed to move to the U.S. and finding a dumb submissive extremist/human bank account to marry him.

I imagine Kirk Cameron is proud of his Soviet brother-in-law for keeping his sister's eyes smiling and vacant and her brain dicknotized despite Candace's lifelong flirtation with evil Hollywood progressives.

by Anonymousreply 83January 1, 2022 3:17 PM

I am sure he and his family spend most of their waking lives tending to the needy and infirm. Not to mention spend most of their money to alleviate the suffering of those less fortunate on earth right now.

by Anonymousreply 84January 1, 2022 3:18 PM

In loving memory of Betty White. God bless her soul

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 1, 2022 3:21 PM

Harvey Milk wasn’t effeminate, R66. He was depicted that way by Sean Penn but he wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 86January 1, 2022 3:31 PM

Some meth addict on an all-night bender has confused the Candace-Cameron's-husband thread with a gay incest porn thread.

by Anonymousreply 87January 1, 2022 3:33 PM

[quote]He has his own millions.

Are you his accountant?

by Anonymousreply 88January 1, 2022 3:34 PM

R88. There’s definitely someone pushing this guy on this thread. He’s “interesting”, “he’s right”. I guess.

by Anonymousreply 89January 1, 2022 3:36 PM

Low IQ and easily indoctrinated.

by Anonymousreply 90January 1, 2022 3:44 PM

I’m not pushing him or think he’s right but he’s a rich Hockey player. He was paid millions to play for his team. Idk why facts bother you.

by Anonymousreply 91January 1, 2022 3:51 PM

Look, he is not wrong. Gay men don’t like physical work, or getting dirty. They are effeminate and always have been. They can’t get rough or tough. It’s all prancing and shit. They aren’t MANLY MEN. Why not own it?

by Anonymousreply 92January 1, 2022 3:53 PM

Not all men can be as manly as Val's brother-in-law.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 1, 2022 3:57 PM

A dude's dude!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 1, 2022 3:58 PM

This has nothing to do with 14 YO Kirk Cameron doing what he was told to do for professional photo shoots in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 95January 1, 2022 3:59 PM

R95 A 14-year-old MAN never does what he is told. He COMMANDS and makes lesser men do his will!

by Anonymousreply 96January 1, 2022 4:01 PM

He's hot and muscular

by Anonymousreply 97January 1, 2022 4:01 PM

he's ugly as fuck.

you thirsty decrepit queens will thirst over any pink dick

by Anonymousreply 98January 1, 2022 4:03 PM

R96 14 is a kid. Not a man. Grow up dude.

by Anonymousreply 99January 1, 2022 4:03 PM

Biden is uneducated, but Trump is a stable genius, amirite? God, these people get on my nerves with their love of Trump, who is the furthest thing from a Christian you can be.

by Anonymousreply 100January 1, 2022 4:04 PM

Who is Brandon and why were his sons cheering for him?

by Anonymousreply 101January 1, 2022 4:06 PM

The issue I have is, I don’t find him to be masculine or tough. He dresses and looks like a rich white man who doesn’t work. If it was 200 years ago, he’d be wearing wigs, makeup, and high heels, as men of his status did.

I agree that society hates masculinity today but I don’t think he’s being that deep, I think he’s being cliche and an ignorant Christian.

by Anonymousreply 102January 1, 2022 4:13 PM

Настоящие мужчины получают пластическую хирургию, чтобы выглядеть как можно красивее!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 1, 2022 4:16 PM

[quote]He said people who don’t want to learn truths are stupid

How ironic. I guess he means people who don't believe that 2000-year-old fairy tale known as the Bible

[quote]and Biden is an uneducated man. The people who voted for him are uneducated too and weak.

Republicans have no respect for higher education. They think that colleges and universities are "liberal indoctrination centers" because they push students to question and challenge their beliefs. Evangelicals want people to remain stupid and to resist questioning the religion and politics that were stuffed down their throats. Without higher education, how will we develop the people who will give us better technology, medicine, health care service, and art?

[quote]men are not men anymore, homosexuality has contributed to erasing men and toughness Men now feel less pressure to stifle their emotions and conform with the macho image of the Type A outlaw cowboy. This is not caused by homosexuality. This was caused by the Boomers' rebellion against the harsh way they were raised. It was also facilitated by social media, which allowed people to connect with like-minded people outside their family and community.

Their son will never be able to come out after all of this. I hope that young man doesn't commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 104January 1, 2022 4:22 PM

Bring back old school masculinity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 1, 2022 4:27 PM

Gay men have come out and thrived under circumstances far more challenging this entitled asshole. If the kid is gay I’m hopeful he’ll be fine and he may even convert a few toxic men along the way.

by Anonymousreply 106January 1, 2022 4:28 PM

The assumption that his son is gay due to wishful thinking is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 107January 1, 2022 4:29 PM

Russian men like to wear dresses and imitate fancy Frenchies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 1, 2022 4:30 PM

He’s 100% correct. America has become hyper-feminized to its own detriment.

by Anonymousreply 109January 1, 2022 4:30 PM

That older (and shorter) son, Lev, seems very gay. Of course, he'll have to hide it forever.

by Anonymousreply 110January 1, 2022 4:30 PM

Seems gay doesn’t mean he is gay. That’s not how it works.

by Anonymousreply 111January 1, 2022 4:32 PM

Poor gay Lev is going to be driven to suicide by Val and his submissive Jesus-wife!

by Anonymousreply 112January 1, 2022 4:34 PM

Gay Lev is growing up in LGBTQ-friendly Los Angeles, so he might be OK, although that also puts him close to lots of deadly drugs to use as he battles internalized self-hatred beaten into him by his brainwashed parents.

Poor gay Lev is doomed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 1, 2022 4:38 PM

Exactly R106. It doesn’t make sense to me this agreeing with him about gay men have weakened men in general.

by Anonymousreply 114January 1, 2022 4:42 PM

[quote]Look, he is not wrong. Gay men don’t like physical work, or getting dirty.

?

by Anonymousreply 115January 1, 2022 4:43 PM

The son Levi is a fug. Why didn't Candace and Val fix the kid's fucking teeth?

by Anonymousreply 116January 1, 2022 4:45 PM

Gay Lev was engaged about a year ago to some cute little blonde chick. The engagement ended probably when she realized he would never fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 117January 1, 2022 4:48 PM

Gay Lev is cute. It's a shame his father and Uncle KKKirKKK hate him for being gay.

I hope he doesn't end up raping a college classmate in an alleyway next to a dumpster or anything just because Leviticus says it's a cool thing to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 1, 2022 4:50 PM

[quote]Biden goes to church every Sunday, believes in God and prayer. What the fuck do these Jesus obsessed Holy Rollers want?

He's Catholic, that's the wrong kind of Christian, R26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 1, 2022 4:59 PM

^ You have to laugh though, at least Biden goes to church unlike the orange menace.

by Anonymousreply 120January 1, 2022 5:00 PM

His brother Pavel was known to enjoy the homosex.

by Anonymousreply 121January 1, 2022 5:05 PM

Oops, I messed this up at my post at R104.

[quote]men are not men anymore, homosexuality has contributed to erasing men and toughness

Men now feel less pressure to stifle their emotions and conform with the macho image of the Type A outlaw cowboy. This is not caused by homosexuality. This was caused by the Boomers' rebellion against the harsh way they were raised. It was also facilitated by social media, which allowed people to connect with like-minded people outside their family and community.

by Anonymousreply 122January 1, 2022 5:45 PM

That shirt he's wearing doesn't look too masculine lol

by Anonymousreply 123January 1, 2022 6:05 PM

"The assumption that his son is gay due to wishful thinking is creepy. "

Yep, that boy is all man... Even after the beard dumped him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 1, 2022 6:07 PM

Even if you ignore Lev's "expressive" face as a sure sign of gay. How can you ignore wanting to get married at 21? What straight guy wants to get married at 21, even the Jesusy ones?

by Anonymousreply 125January 1, 2022 6:18 PM

Their son screams white Christian freak. They have gay face because they’re not masculine.

by Anonymousreply 126January 1, 2022 6:18 PM

R125 ummmmmm Christian values. It’s not hard to put two and two together buddy.

by Anonymousreply 127January 1, 2022 6:22 PM

[quote]homosexuality has contributed to erasing men and toughness,

Let me at him. I'll scratch his eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 128January 1, 2022 6:48 PM

[quote]One of the reasons why I stopped supporting the Democrats/liberals two years ago is because the left is pussifying our children. Many of them can't function properly without something triggering them. Also, all of this "everybody gets a trophy/medal/gold star" mentality is not doing them any favors, either, because it doesn't encourage kids to test their limits.

Ah, I see the "I was a liberal until you liberals made me change!" troll checks in.

Closely related to "I don't like Trump, but the more you liberals criticize him the more I want to vote for him!" troll.

by Anonymousreply 129January 1, 2022 7:00 PM

The Sacred Band of Thebes were certainly masculine.

I also believe Paglia’s ideas that gay men are the gatekeepers to masculinity because they don’t have to assimilate / conform to women. And even worse is a lot have to conform to their wives death of sexual desire after she’s had kids.

by Anonymousreply 130January 1, 2022 7:01 PM

[quote] He said America is an amazing country and he’s proud to be here but it’s gotten too “soft”, men are not men anymore, homosexuality has contributed to erasing men and toughness, but he loves everyone. He wants everyone to find Jesus.

Stupid useless fuckwad.. Some of the toughest men in this country are gay men. Mentally physically and emotionally tough.

His idiot wife becomes born-again and he drinks the kool-aid right along with her. What a wuss.

by Anonymousreply 131January 1, 2022 7:06 PM

[quote] Every generation that came after the Boomers is lacking in mental grit and resilience

Which is a testament to Boomer's shitty parenting. Why couldn't Boomers raise a successful generation like their predecessors, r28?

r49, it doesn't matter whether they're a couple or if she's okay with the photo. It's tacky, trashy, low class, Kanye & Kim K-level behavior that shouldn't be promoted especially by people that are trying to push a traditional, conservative lifestyle.

[quote] He’s a famous hockey star who was recruited professionally at age 17, which is why he didn’t go to college. He’s earned millions in his career and retired before he was even 40.

r53 - So he has the time and money to go back to school and study something intellectually stimulating.

r62 / r92 - Go back to 4chan, homophobe!

r99 - You're a quick one, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 132January 2, 2022 3:50 AM

^ You're good, I like you :)

by Anonymousreply 133January 2, 2022 3:58 AM

R133 and R132 are the same poster. Congratulating itself.

by Anonymousreply 134January 2, 2022 3:59 AM

r134 is a cunt who doesn't know what they're talking about and is only here because it was banned from Facebook

- r133, but not r132

by Anonymousreply 135January 2, 2022 4:31 AM

R53 and the OP is the disgusting obese moonfaced rethug tik tok troll Ewwdwin.. It is the fucking worst.

by Anonymousreply 136January 2, 2022 4:43 AM

How about those delightful Russian hockey players?...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 2, 2022 4:53 AM

Russian + hockey player + Jesus obsession = guaranteed domestic abuser.

by Anonymousreply 138January 2, 2022 6:40 AM

R38 You forget to add rethug which all equals to guaranteed pedo/pervert as well.

by Anonymousreply 139January 2, 2022 6:51 AM

[quote]Many intelligent people never went to college or dropped out while many dumbasses graduated from college.

And he wouldn't be one of those intelligent people who never went, idiot. Anyone who aligns with the current right-wing is fucking trash. And if you want to talk "soft," try making jokes about thin-skinned orange buffoon Trump on SNL and see how that fuckhead reacts.

by Anonymousreply 140January 2, 2022 7:03 AM

Natasha Is very pretty. She could be a top porn star. Candace Lao could be successful in porn as a milf.

by Anonymousreply 141January 2, 2022 7:19 AM

He did that interview in the kitchen?

Doesn't he have a den, garage or mancave to use?

Valerie is so deaf, dumb & blind.

A WOMAN"S place is in the kitchen honey.

by Anonymousreply 142January 2, 2022 9:33 AM

I feel sorry for that son that was “engaged.”

by Anonymousreply 143January 2, 2022 9:36 AM

^Does the house have plenty of closet space^

by Anonymousreply 144January 2, 2022 10:01 AM

Lev has to be gay. I’ve not seen a more prime example of gayface. And I feel very sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 145January 2, 2022 10:09 AM

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 2, 2022 10:15 AM

Russians are hugh! Hugh, I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 147January 2, 2022 10:23 AM

And to think that dummy Jon Knight (the gay one from New Kids on the Block) is friends with Candace. Then again, he’s also friends with Kirstie Alley, so that tells you all you need to know about how stupid he is.

by Anonymousreply 148January 2, 2022 10:38 AM

^ How to ruin a Hollywood career... Tell the world you're friends with a Cameron AND Kirstie Alley

by Anonymousreply 149January 2, 2022 10:42 AM

R147 how Hugh Grant are they?

by Anonymousreply 150January 2, 2022 12:03 PM

Nowadays, American men are a little light in the loafers.

by Anonymousreply 151January 2, 2022 12:07 PM

"Russians are hugh! Hugh, I tell you! "

No, they're Vlad! Boris! and Mikhail!

by Anonymousreply 152January 2, 2022 12:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!