Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think Saucy Santana may be the most important artist of this century

He seems to speak to my very soul:

Uh, where the shisha? Looking for a thick b*tch named Keisha Dope boy, where the reefa Blowing pounds eyes low like Geisha P*ssy good, make him sing like Aretha Wild ass b*tch I don't need no housekeeper If he got a big bag he a keeper But I'm still livin' single Queen Latifah Get involved with a n*gga Make him pay for it Boy you stu stu studder like you can't afford it Send the money, send the wire, n*gga transport it Ass jiggle when I walk so he can't ignore it Shorty come and get your mans Pretty b*tch eatin' lamb in his Lam I only took him cuz I can P*ssy sweet n*gga say I got the yams Rich n*gga better know what to do with it Climb up in this sh*t n*gga act a fool with it P*ssy fat thighs thick like cold grits B*tch I'm Yung Miami who you f*ckin' with b*tch Hold up hold up where the shisha (Pass me the hookah) Darkskin no belly I'm Keisha Trick a n*gga smoke all his reefa City Girl sh*t n*gga swipe them Visas I get them racks F*cked em in my heels, got a mil back Break a b*tch off like a Kit-Kat He say I'm a meal (slurp) snack N*gga chew this ass I got a coupe, but I came in an Uber He a good guy, hope he came with a shooter Bad b*tch, naw you can't number two her If ya b*tch home gotta pack up and move her B*tch Where the shisha? Looking for a thick b*tch named Keisha Dope boy, where the reefa Blowing pounds eyes low like Geisha P*ssy good, make him sing like Aretha Wild ass b*tch I don't need no housekeeper If he got a big bag he a keeper But I'm still livin' single Queen Latifah And you ain't gotta see me with him Ima brag on his bag Takin' pictures while he sleep, hoe you going out sad Long money, long hair livin' lavish Hit the Gallery b*tch in my Lanvins P*ssy good so I use my advantage Pipe down I ain't mean to do damage Just spent his money faster than he can manage Pretty ass face and I'm thicker than a sammich Boy 'fore you talk to me better take a number Need a big d*ck balla with the lumber Money green d*ck thick like a cucumber I don't want rattlesnake I want an anaconda Sigh rastafari, BUST RUSS BUST D*ck make me pum cry Botty boy p*ssy make em feel high D*ck so good make me pum lie Where the shisha? Looking for a thick b*tch named Keisha Dope boy, where the reefa Blowing pounds eyes low like Geisha P*ssy good, make him sing like Aretha Wild ass b*tch I don't need no housekeeper If he got a big bag he a keeper But I'm still livin' single Queen Latifah Where the shisha? Looking for a thick b*tch named Keisha Dope boy, where the reefa Blowing pounds eyes low like Geisha P*ssy good, make him sing like Aretha Wild ass b*tch I don't need no housekeeper If he got a big bag he a keeper But I'm still livin' single Queen Latifah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 2:04 PM

Gee, Grace Jones really let herself go.

by Anonymousreply 1December 31, 2021 5:20 PM

I don't want a rattlesnake I want a anaconda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2022 11:15 PM

Thank you for the warning OP.

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2022 11:31 PM

This type of "sauce" doesn't agree with my stomach [italic]or[/italic]my ears.

No thank you, posterity.

by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2022 11:59 PM

Thanks OP, I like it. My black friends love to give me hell about how old my favorite music is. I will buy this

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2022 12:22 AM

yasssss babieee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2022 2:37 AM

Shauchsy Shantana...sh-sh-sh-shisha!

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2022 2:40 AM

Nope. His body dysphoria is too strong. Out here looking like a buffalo and AFTER surgery. And , of course, derivative as hell. Black popular U.S music has turned to shit with the skill level being "crude and an ability to shed clothes and follow choreography" being the remit. Yes, I'm Black, even though the Noirs Debases won't believe it, equating not being effusive with any hero heroine of theirs in Musical Pop Culture with self hate or racism. Yes, even Black Rights have been off loaded to neo liberalism. Why so many ugly/funny looking Black men allowed to ride the U.S Pop Culture wagon, straight or gay?

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2022 8:46 AM

What language is this?

by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2022 8:53 AM

Is it him in this sex tape? He denies it..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2022 8:50 PM

r10 I dont think its him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2022 3:14 AM

YASSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 1:46 PM

I thought geisha didn't rhyme with Keisha?

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 2:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!