Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Mulaney shares first photo of beard baby

The baby has a Vietnamese middle name in honor of his mother’s Vietnamese heritage and to remind everyone about the stereotype of gay men and Asian women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 31, 2022 7:02 PM

Breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2021 11:59 PM

This was more the beard baby I was expecting from him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2021 11:59 PM

Cute baby.

Buckle up kid. I wish you a happy life.

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2021 12:01 AM

[quote]The baby has a Vietnamese middle name in honor of his mother’s Vietnamese heritage

His middle name is fine, but "Malcolm" as the first name is questionable since he's going to be either Malcolm Munn or Malcolm Mulaney. Or even Malcolm Mulaney-Munn. Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2021 6:21 AM

Wait, seriously, John Mulaney is “straight” enough to fuck a girl?

I never thought that was possible. I still don’t.

by Anonymousreply 5December 25, 2021 6:32 AM

Aw aw the baby is SO cute 🥰

by Anonymousreply 6December 25, 2021 7:42 AM

Didn't Mulaney make some comment about everyone hating his baby? It came across as whiny and self pitying considering no one had insulted his kid. I saw a few disparaging remarks about Mulaney but none about the sprog.

by Anonymousreply 7December 25, 2021 8:41 AM

Cute baby. Terrible name.

by Anonymousreply 8December 25, 2021 11:04 AM

Didn’t waste anytime trotting him out for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2021 11:26 AM

Are Munn and Mulaney still together? How long before the " we look forward to co parenting together amicably" announcement?

by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2021 11:29 AM

That pic is 2 months old yes?

by Anonymousreply 11December 25, 2021 11:35 AM

Didn't Olivia Munn claim to be part Chinese? Now she's suddenly part Vietnamese?!

Can this dizzy no-talent chick ever get her stories straight?

by Anonymousreply 12December 25, 2021 11:37 AM

Her mom is Vietnamese but ethnically Chinese.

Was her dad a GI?

by Anonymousreply 13December 25, 2021 11:43 AM

He can be proud that his mother was the number 1 beard in Hollywood at the time of his birth!

by Anonymousreply 14December 25, 2021 12:07 PM

Why do you all think Mulaney is gay?

by Anonymousreply 15December 25, 2021 12:41 PM

Yes r11 - they changed the timeline of when the kid was born to cover the fact that she was fucking him before he entered rehab and while he was still married.

by Anonymousreply 16December 25, 2021 12:48 PM

R15 because he even talks about it in his act?

by Anonymousreply 17December 25, 2021 12:49 PM

R17 But maybe he is joking, he is a comedian after all.

by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2021 12:51 PM

r10 Munn has already put out some "sources" who are saying that "Olivia’s friends just don’t see these two being a couple in a year’s time.” That wasn't the first time she said something like that, but no one knows if they're together or not.

by Anonymousreply 19December 25, 2021 12:56 PM

[quote]Munn has already put out some "sources" who are saying that "Olivia’s friends just don’t see these two being a couple in a year’s time.”

They knew the bearding contract was for only 12 months.

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2021 1:37 PM

What does he gain from bearding as a stand up comedian?

by Anonymousreply 21December 25, 2021 2:24 PM

[quote]Meet Malcolm Hiệp Mulaney. He has his whole life ahead of him. He hasn’t even tried seltzer yet. I’m very in love with him and his whole deal. Happy Holidays.

His whole deal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 25, 2021 2:37 PM

This could've been you Aaron!

by Anonymousreply 23December 25, 2021 3:04 PM

[quote]Aw aw the baby is SO cute

Why do people do such stupid shit like this? It's not cute

by Anonymousreply 24December 25, 2021 3:07 PM

R24 forgot to take your meds again?

by Anonymousreply 25December 25, 2021 3:11 PM

And...? Does he want a fucking parade?

by Anonymousreply 26December 25, 2021 3:13 PM

Hopefully John doesn't flip out one from the baby constantly crying.

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2021 3:15 PM

If John can father a 1/4 Asian baby why can't Darren Criss?

by Anonymousreply 28December 25, 2021 3:20 PM

The psychological strain of being in the closet gives me some comfort . It galls me immeasurably that these closet cowards can have their cake and eat it too

by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2021 3:33 PM

[quote] What does he gain from bearding as a stand up comedian? Better yet, why would he divorce his longtime wife and then pay an alleged “beard” and even go so far as to have a child with her. When no one really gives a fuck about his sexuality gay or straight. Stars beard because coming out would hurt their images and therefore hurt their career. They don’t pay beards for grins and giggles. Mulaney is not a star. He’s a successful comedian. He has no masculine image to protect.

Why do Dataloungers insist on pushing gay stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 30December 25, 2021 4:05 PM

[quote] What does he gain from bearding as a stand up comedian?

What does he gain from bearding as a stand up comedian? Better yet, why would he divorce his longtime wife and then pay an alleged “beard” and even go so far as to have a child with her. When no one really gives a fuck about his sexuality gay or straight. Stars beard because coming out would hurt their images and therefore hurt their career. They don’t pay beards for grins and giggles. Mulaney is not a star. He’s a successful comedian. He has no masculine image to protect. Why do Dataloungers insist on pushing gay stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2021 4:07 PM

He's a weird still repressed homosexual Irish-American Catholic type that I thought ceased to exist in the 1980s but probably not. Alcoholism, baby mamas are part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2021 4:13 PM

Yeah the bearding doesn’t make any sense.

Olivia Munn is a thot who’s been passed around in Hollywood. Maybe she’s bearded before but if you think dumb straight actors aren’t really going after her, you guys are nuts. She’s a big groupie disguised as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 33December 25, 2021 4:15 PM

R12, So I wasn't crazy! I thought to myself, isn't she half Chinese! Where is the Vietnamese name coming from!

by Anonymousreply 34December 25, 2021 4:18 PM

And why would he have a bearding contract in the middle of rehab and get Olivia pregnant during rehab????

Like your theory makes no sense and it’s the exact opposite of good PR. They’re lying cheaters and they’re being made fun of and look scummy.

It’s not what bearding and PR relationships are used for.

I think you guys stereotype white men even though a lot of you are guys yourself.

He’s an addict and a pig. Calling him gay is trying to make excuses for his fucked up straight male behavior. And it’s all because of his non-threatening looks. He’s not a misunderstood confused white guy, he’s a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 35December 25, 2021 4:20 PM

What R33 said. I think she got pregnant because she's forty one. He just happened to be patsy of the moment. Well done, John! What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 36December 25, 2021 4:20 PM

R36 Exactly. I’m sure he’s being made fun of in the male circles. He knocked up the groupie everyones had. It’s like playing hot potato and John lost.

Embarrassing.

And Olivia Munn is such a slut and a nobody she doesn’t even have an audience to congratulate her, just tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 37December 25, 2021 4:27 PM

Poor Olivia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 25, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote]What does he gain from bearding as a stand up comedian? Better yet, why would he divorce his longtime wife and then pay an alleged “beard” and even go so far as to have a child with her. When no one really gives a fuck about his sexuality gay or straight. Stars beard because coming out would hurt their images and therefore hurt their career. They don’t pay beards for grins and giggles. Mulaney is not a star. He’s a successful comedian. He has no masculine image to protect. Why do Dataloungers insist on pushing gay stereotypes.

Why are you foaming at the mouth about this.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here.

by Anonymousreply 39December 25, 2021 5:11 PM

Should we call CPS? Can either of these two be trusted with a child, let alone an infant? This will all end in tears!

by Anonymousreply 40December 25, 2021 6:25 PM

Are they living in a van down by the river? Can someone hook them up with social services?

by Anonymousreply 41December 25, 2021 6:26 PM

He should take a paternity test. Stat!

by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2021 6:54 PM

Asian looking little bastard, isn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 43December 25, 2021 11:18 PM

R37, a slut and a nobody? According to whom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 25, 2021 11:48 PM

Why would someone rush their newborn's face onto the internet ASAP?

by Anonymousreply 45December 25, 2021 11:56 PM

She probably got paid well for beard duty with Aaron Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 46December 25, 2021 11:59 PM

Attention whoring, r45. I’ll admit, her skin is glowing in the photo at r44. I never noticed that she was pretty before.

by Anonymousreply 47December 26, 2021 12:00 AM

She had a shit ton of plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 48December 26, 2021 12:01 AM

Does Olivia peg him?

by Anonymousreply 49December 26, 2021 12:08 AM

R48, I don't think she had a ton of plastic surgery.

She may have had something done but I don't think it's a "ton" of plastic surgery.

Hell, she's Asian. Even at 41 she shouldn't have to worry about that yet.

She did cop to having to go on a special diet or else her face blows up. I'm sure it's like that right now.

This is from 2006.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 26, 2021 12:10 AM

R50 thinks her lips magically got fuller and her jaw magically shrunk because of her diet. LOL. She is plastic from head to toe

by Anonymousreply 51December 26, 2021 12:40 AM

Asian white mix is the cutest.

I know that's considered racist now.

by Anonymousreply 52December 26, 2021 12:40 AM

She "may have" had something done. And the Pope may be Catholic!

by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2021 12:41 AM

Munn spent a fortune trying to erase the Asian out of herself but suddenly becomes Asian again, insisting on giving a Vietnamese middle name to her spawn. Will wonders ever cease?

by Anonymousreply 54December 26, 2021 12:43 AM

[quote]He hasn’t even tried seltzer yet.

Does this man go for even a moment without thinking about drinking?

by Anonymousreply 55December 26, 2021 12:44 AM

all babies are cute. they more they grow, the uglier they get

by Anonymousreply 56December 26, 2021 12:45 AM

Early on, the prevailing theory was that Mulaney was caught with guys, his wife dumped him, and he went flying to Olivia Munn: Beard For Hire to preserve his reputation.

Then she ended up pregnant with his kid and we found out he was always getting drunk and going on Tinder to hook up with girls, which seems to blow the theory about him being closeted out of the water. But who knows, maybe he's bi, maybe he's just pulling a James Franco and gaybaiting when he's nothing but straight. I doubt he went to THIS much trouble to stay in the closet, though.

by Anonymousreply 57December 26, 2021 12:46 AM

R54 With all the love and attention Asians are getting nowadays, are you surprised?

by Anonymousreply 58December 26, 2021 12:47 AM

R54, I don't see the problem.

by Anonymousreply 59December 26, 2021 12:49 AM

Fat Asian babies are the cutest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 26, 2021 12:56 AM

This baby's a quarter Asian at best.

by Anonymousreply 61December 26, 2021 1:04 AM

R57, except James Franco has always denied being gay.

by Anonymousreply 62December 26, 2021 1:06 AM

I just read her Wiki entry and she's not stupid, except when it comes to men. She grew up in Japan, was fluent in Japanese and eventually minored in Japanese at the University of Oklahoma. The video below is from 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 26, 2021 1:54 AM

His ex wife seriously seems like a basket case full of depression and drama. BPD type. He also said he worked while she spent his money. Before they broke up, her Twitter/Instagram posts were so dramatic. She would picture her at the dining room table sitting in a dim room all melancholy and stating, “another night alone!” Now, she is really alone. Self-fulfilling prophecy and she called it!

by Anonymousreply 64December 26, 2021 3:23 AM

R60 I’m sorry I just do not see the cuteness???

by Anonymousreply 65December 26, 2021 3:24 AM

You don’t want to squeeze those little cheeks, r65? I don’t even like babies, but that one is cute.

by Anonymousreply 66December 26, 2021 3:36 AM

R64 All a reflection of him. He’s not sane and he bangs crazy women. He’s no better.

by Anonymousreply 67December 26, 2021 4:25 AM

[quote] He can be proud that his mother was the number 1 beard in Hollywood at the time of his birth!

[quote] They knew the bearding contract was for only 12 months.

[quote[ Why are you foaming at the mouth about this. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here.

Disagreeing with you "opinion" and pointed out your failed logic = foaming at the mouth? Really? We're are entitled to post our opinions and we're all entitled to tell you your opinion is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 68December 26, 2021 4:37 AM

[quote] He can be proud that his mother was the number 1 beard in Hollywood at the time of his birth!

[quote] They knew the bearding contract was for only 12 months.

[quote] Why are you foaming at the mouth about this. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here.

Disagreeing with you "opinion" and pointed out your failed logic = foaming at the mouth? Really? We're are entitled to post our opinions and we're all entitled to tell you your opinion is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 69December 26, 2021 4:39 AM

Bad name. Even worse would’ve been Miles. They should’ve named him Evan Mulaney.

by Anonymousreply 70December 26, 2021 4:47 AM

[quote]This baby's a quarter Asian at best.

My partner's grandmother was Japanese and great great grandfather was Seminole and African, and even at that distant ancestry, he has Japanese features with Native and African hair. But he's as white as a ghost (thank his mother's German side for that) and so people just think he has "weird eyes" or "strange hair."

by Anonymousreply 71December 26, 2021 6:03 AM

[quote]He also said he worked while she spent his money.

He did not. You did, or that fake insider did (if that wasn't you), but he didn't. In fact, he was giving interviews where he was saying more than once that he was in DC at the moment with his wife who was working at the Smithsonian.

[quote]Before they broke up, her Twitter/Instagram posts were so dramatic. She would picture her at the dining room table sitting in a dim room all melancholy and stating, “another night alone!” Now, she is really alone. Self-fulfilling prophecy and she called it!

She did all that after they broke up. You are a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 72December 26, 2021 6:04 AM

Mark my words, this will all end in double murder and suicide.

by Anonymousreply 73December 26, 2021 8:30 AM

R73 wow, your post gave me definite chills, because I believe you.

Are you Psychic?

by Anonymousreply 74December 26, 2021 8:33 AM

Baby of shame….

by Anonymousreply 75December 26, 2021 9:38 AM

Baby stroller walk of shame coming up.

by Anonymousreply 76December 26, 2021 2:19 PM

Gay men routinely knock up women to show how straight they really are. Eyeroll.

by Anonymousreply 77December 26, 2021 2:24 PM

Perhaps Mulaney will continue the charade by going off to war?

by Anonymousreply 78December 26, 2021 2:26 PM

He might become a monk, or perhaps join the Foreign Legion.

by Anonymousreply 79December 26, 2021 2:43 PM

Or if he knows what's good for him, perhaps a Foreign Faction.

by Anonymousreply 80December 26, 2021 2:47 PM

Mulaney is one of those utterly useless, effete-but-not-gay, developmentally arrested, Catholic mama’s boys.

He’s very lucky he’s mildly amusing.

by Anonymousreply 81December 26, 2021 7:09 PM

So the fake insider is back? Why bother when it was so obvious you were just making shit up the first time around?

Anyway, poor baby with asshole parents who still don't have the sense to just keep him out of the public eye. They're down to posting the barest minimum milquetoast to preserve their bullshit, and they both have to turn off comments because they know what they'll get if they don't. And still they keep trying. When was the last time we saw such a PR disaster from a couple of desperate B/C-listers?

by Anonymousreply 82December 27, 2021 3:02 AM

[quote]Mark my words, this will all end in double murder and suicide.

The person who greenlights all those Lifetime movies has entered the thread.

by Anonymousreply 83December 27, 2021 3:06 AM

[quote]He’s an addict and a pig. Calling him gay is trying to make excuses for his fucked up straight male behavior.

The gay rumors have been around for years. No one has recently started calling him gay just to make excuses for his behavior. What they're doing is trying to fit the old gay rumors into the current situation. Obviously, and I think you'd agree, it doesn't work. Gay men don't knock up their beards while they're in rehab. They have beards because they're trying to control the public narrative of their lives, and no one wants this narrative, "I was cheating on my wife and knocked up the famous slut side piece while I was in rehab, after talking for years about not wanting kids and how I was sober now."

by Anonymousreply 84December 27, 2021 9:47 AM

Who knew John Mulaney and Hunter Biden had so much in common?

by Anonymousreply 85December 27, 2021 11:25 AM

He gay as hell. Someone said he was basically Michael from Boys in the Band if he stayed in the closet and it was the perfect description. Both even went to Georgetown.

My opinion? Altarboy who got fucked by a priest and liked it.

by Anonymousreply 86December 27, 2021 11:30 AM

R84 Exactly. There’s nothing gay about him. There’s nothing more straight than a drug addicted guy knocking up a mistress in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2022 1:45 AM

He emptied his sac in that woman, OP. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2022 2:05 AM

Leonard Bernstein did some of his best work when he was holding back the Gay.

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2022 2:16 AM

The Time John Mulaney Accidentally Got a Prostate Exam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2022 2:26 AM

Munn and Mulaney post *a lot* of pics of the baby on social media.

Doesn’t this go against the current celeb trend where most famous people now desperately ask for and/or *demand* total privacy for their kids, who “did not ask to be in the public eye!”?

by Anonymousreply 91January 30, 2022 8:53 AM

He takes after his father: Fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 92January 30, 2022 8:59 AM

He's trailer trash who happened to grow up in upper-class Chicago and become a millionaire on SNL and by suckering his fanbase.

Pretending to be sober in your act while you're drinking and using: Trash.

Pretending to be monogamous in your act while you're hooking up with strippers and random girls on Tinder: Trash.

Pretending not to want children on principle, then knocking up your mistress one month out of rehab: Trash.

He's the Scott Disick of comedy. Even trashier than that, but I struggle to find a reality-TV-scale trash metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 93January 30, 2022 9:03 AM

There’s a TikTok supposedly of Pete Davidson cuddling with the Mulaney spawn, but nobody knows if it is real?

by Anonymousreply 94January 30, 2022 9:04 AM

I would have aborted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 30, 2022 9:05 AM

41-year-old Olivia Munn never considered aborting for a millisecond.

It was her last chance at a meal ticket, and she got it from a married addict she was (inexplicably) obsessed with.

Even if she had to basically rape his less-than-one-month-out-of-rehab ass.

Disgusting all around. And this child is going to grow up reading all about it.

by Anonymousreply 96January 30, 2022 9:09 AM

“Bring me a….knitting needle!”

by Anonymousreply 97January 30, 2022 9:09 AM

What I can't shake is the feeling that bringing this child into the world was a form of abuse by both Mulaney and Munn.

It may seem comparatively high class, because the parents are celebrities and relatively well off.

But this child's life is not going to proceed or end well.

by Anonymousreply 98January 30, 2022 9:32 AM

Anybody have any inside info as to what is really going on with these two (currently)?

by Anonymousreply 99January 30, 2022 12:10 PM

R99, there’s an article in People.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 30, 2022 4:04 PM

Is Uncle Pete going to get him his first tattoo?

by Anonymousreply 101January 30, 2022 4:16 PM

[quote]knocking up your mistress one month out of rehab

I think that's being kind. It's very likely he knocked her up while in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 102January 30, 2022 4:22 PM

Baby to Pete: “Dude, you so hiiiigh right now!”

by Anonymousreply 103January 30, 2022 4:23 PM

Me Hiệp sorry me smack em on coco!

by Anonymousreply 104January 30, 2022 4:31 PM

Asian genes are strong.

by Anonymousreply 105January 31, 2022 6:12 PM

So these two crazy kids have managed to keep this baby alive for over two months now!

by Anonymousreply 106January 31, 2022 7:01 PM

The baby might provide some stability for him as he has to focus on someone other than himself. He might really enjoy having a baby.

Some of you are really over the top with hatred towards him as if you were scorned. And predicting the baby’s life isn’t going to end well? Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 107January 31, 2022 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!