Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should JFK have questioned whether or not he was JFK Jr.'s Father?

This man looks nothing like the other Kennedy's and that family has a strong and ugly gene pool. So who else was Jackie fucking in January/February of 1960?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284January 18, 2022 5:48 PM

He's clearly Marilyn Monroe's kid.

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2021 2:36 PM

He looks so delicious there. I heard in his peak in the early 90’s he would go to Randolph Country Club, a gay bar with outdoor pool an hour outside Boston.

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2021 2:42 PM

those tittays 👅

by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2021 2:45 PM

You are thinking of the other baby that JFK shook to death and they said it was a cot death.

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2021 2:48 PM

Gratuitous pic for the holidays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2021 2:49 PM

Gianni Agnelli's kid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2021 2:58 PM

^^ I meant Junior is Agnelli's kid.

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2021 2:59 PM

Lou Ferrigno.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2021 3:01 PM

You talking about me, [R4]? - Patrick

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2021 3:34 PM

He was the most beautiful man on earth.

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2021 3:56 PM

JFK Jr looks a lot like young JFK. JFK’s face was fairly wide as a result of the steroids he was taking.

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2021 4:00 PM

Always wondered why with all the woman JFK fucked he didn't have more bastards. One of his girlfriends wrote that he paid for her abortion. Guys in 60's never wore condoms. As for Jr not being his son. Attached earlobes are rare. Jr had Sr's. Case closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2021 4:04 PM

To answer OP's question: No.

And having lived in Boston in the early 90s and frequenting the RCC: No, I never heard that Jr had been there, and I knew enough of the people running it and attendant barflies that someone would have said something. I did see John-John on Cape Cod several times looking as delectable as ever, but never in a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2021 4:32 PM

R11, JFK was a Bouvier through and through. Other than having a full head of hair, he doesn't look like his father in the slightest. But that doesn't mean JFK wasn't his father. Boy children tend to look like their mothers, girls like their fathers.

by Anonymousreply 14December 24, 2021 5:15 PM

He was the only attractive Kennedy to me and he seemed pretty nice and not a corrupt, trashy asshole like the rest of them. I think if he looked like a horse, nobody would question his parentage. Some children just get the best genetic combinations. He does look more like Jackie but he's believable as the son of Jack Kennedy as well.

by Anonymousreply 15December 24, 2021 5:26 PM

As a twink. Didn't have ADHD like his father supposedly? Why is QAnon so obsessed with him? As good-looking as he was, I don't buy he would have been a good politician as in proactive and intelligent. Maybe a good puppet who is pretty and smiles while taking orders from handlers. It must have sucked being born with all those expectations placed upon you, having your father's name at that. Even with good looks and wealth, it seems like that would cause a lot of stress, anxiety and depression. I don't get why people here are also obsessed with hating his wife, he chose her and he flew the plane that led to their demise. He was a grown man who made dumb mistakes but had his good looks and his name helped bail him out many times. He never had to learn, so he ended up making that one mistake that cost him. Truly a tragedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 24, 2021 5:36 PM

Ok. So you always bitch about John John threads but it’s ok when you make them?

by Anonymousreply 17December 24, 2021 5:48 PM

And he looked like the men from moms side.

by Anonymousreply 18December 24, 2021 5:48 PM

This is what Agnelli's "real" son, Edoardo, looked like. Like JFK, Jr., he, too, died young, also in a body of water. But his death was ruled a suicide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 24, 2021 6:38 PM

Nips are fantastic in the OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 20December 24, 2021 6:39 PM

Hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2021 6:47 PM

Is he in his underwear at r21?

by Anonymousreply 22December 24, 2021 6:53 PM

I see the Photoshop people have taken liberties in R21's pic.

by Anonymousreply 23December 24, 2021 6:55 PM

Interesting theory...

Now explain how his nephew, Jack Schlossberg, is the spitting image of him?

Did sister Caroline save some of her "brother's" baby batter for insemination?

by Anonymousreply 24December 24, 2021 6:55 PM

R21 that’s photoshop

by Anonymousreply 25December 24, 2021 6:56 PM

He’s a Kennedy. Grow the fuck up already.

by Anonymousreply 26December 24, 2021 6:56 PM

R24, Jack Schlossberg is the spitting image of HIS FATHER, Schlossberg.

by Anonymousreply 27December 24, 2021 6:57 PM

No photos of his big Italian dick?

by Anonymousreply 28December 24, 2021 6:58 PM

IMO JFK Jr is JFK's biological son.

The real question... is Justin Trudeau Fidel Casto's love child. Have you all seen the photo comparisons?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 24, 2021 6:58 PM

[quote]Now explain how his nephew, Jack Schlossberg, is the spitting image of him?

R24 is not the only person who thinks this:

[quote]10 Things We Learned from JFK's Grandson's Instagram (Spoiler: He's Basically JFK Jr.'s Twin)

[quote]1. He’s the spitting image of his late uncle, John F. Kennedy Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 24, 2021 7:04 PM

I don't see it but I can see how other people do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 24, 2021 7:06 PM

R28 he would have to be Italian to have that.

by Anonymousreply 32December 24, 2021 7:09 PM

You are silly, he just looks more like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 33December 24, 2021 7:12 PM

Caroline got all the brains and Junior got all the looks.

And the tiny baby got shook to death by JFK.

by Anonymousreply 34December 24, 2021 7:13 PM

What a stupid thread. Both Jackie and JFK were very good looking.

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 35December 24, 2021 7:17 PM

JFK Jr. was preternaturally good-looking. I've never seen even one bad photo of him.

He got a lot of his looks from Black Jack Bouvier (one of the great nicknames of all time).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 24, 2021 7:19 PM

JFK was good-looking but only by Kennedy standards (most of them were ugly). But I don't think he was handsome by any classical means, he looked cute but very dorky as a young guy. He was definitely charismatic with a nice smile, nice bouncy hair and an olive complexion which drove straight women wild. I think Jackie was far more conventionally attractive and Jr took after her.

by Anonymousreply 37December 24, 2021 7:23 PM

He just looks more like his grandfather Bouvier, Jackie’s dad. He has no resemblence to Agnelli and he is a Kennedy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 24, 2021 7:24 PM

When grandpa was young the resemblance is evident-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 24, 2021 7:26 PM

JFK Jr, Jackie and Black Jack Bouvier would be considered "Black Irish" (kinda outdated term). Modern DNA studies I believe linked Celtic people to the Iberian peninsula (Spain and Portugal). Red hair, blond hair, green and blue eyes apparently came from Northern Europeans who invaded parts of the island. In general, Europeans share common DNA and olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes exist all over Europe.

by Anonymousreply 40December 24, 2021 7:26 PM

He looks like an exact combo of JFK and Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 41December 24, 2021 7:27 PM

JFK Jr. inherited the Bouvier genes, poor Caroline looks like her horse-faced Kennedy aunts.

by Anonymousreply 42December 24, 2021 7:29 PM

While John Jr's looks were overwhelmingly from the Bouvier side of the family, by his late thirties you were able to see the Kennedy features more. I also looked almost like a cloned male version of my mother, looked very little like my father, but by my early forties I could see my father's features more and more.

by Anonymousreply 43December 24, 2021 7:29 PM

James Hewitt is his real father. That guy got around!

by Anonymousreply 44December 24, 2021 7:31 PM

JFK Jr. was conceived in the spring of 1960, during the presidential campaign. Every day of Jackie's life has been chronicled from that period of time. She and Agnelli were nowhere near each other.

by Anonymousreply 45December 24, 2021 7:36 PM

R45, is is possible that a Kennedy had an illicit affair, and the press covered it up instead of reporting it?

by Anonymousreply 46December 24, 2021 7:39 PM

R46 Nooo, not at all. As if that would have happened back then!?

by Anonymousreply 47December 24, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote] Modern DNA studies I believe linked Celtic people to the Iberian peninsula (Spain and Portugal).

There was a land bridge that connected Britain to continental Europe during the last ice age. The original inhabitants of Britain were originally continental Europeans who crossed the land bridge about 12,000 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 48December 24, 2021 7:43 PM

r46 and r47 should just go back to their Dynasty reruns.

by Anonymousreply 49December 24, 2021 7:44 PM

As JFK Jr aged, he looked more and more like his father, particularly around the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 50December 24, 2021 7:50 PM

For those saying JFK Jr wasn’t handsome, I can’t disagree enough. In the 1990s, I worked in Tribeca a block from his apartment. I’d see him walking or eating pancakes at Socrates, the local diner. He was stunning. Chiseled features, lush head of hair. Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 51December 24, 2021 8:39 PM

Who's the other guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 24, 2021 8:42 PM

Making adjustments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 24, 2021 8:43 PM

Rumor was that Jackie was sleeping with Harry Belafonte AND Sidney Poitier right before John Jr. was born. Could one of them be the father?

by Anonymousreply 54December 24, 2021 8:45 PM

R54 yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 24, 2021 8:50 PM

R54 No, it was Bruce Lee.

by Anonymousreply 56December 24, 2021 8:51 PM

r54 No, Rose, they have the wrong type of hair.

by Anonymousreply 57December 24, 2021 8:51 PM

If someone told me the man at r39 was black passing as white, I’d believe them. You can see the Kennedy resemblance in r21. I’m assuming the Photoshop accusations are about his package, not the resemblance to JFK Sr.

He certainly got the best of both parents. That doesn’t happen often.

by Anonymousreply 58December 24, 2021 8:52 PM

IMO, JFK Sr. is the father. JFK Jr. did not have the close-set eyes of the Kennedys. He also did not have Jackie's extremely far-set eyes. His were just right (space between eyes).

by Anonymousreply 59December 24, 2021 8:57 PM

Jackie was in love with Jack. She never fucked around on him. In addition to his extracurricular activities, he would "take a nap" in private with Jackie almost every day.

She fucked around on Ari but she was a possession to him so it didn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 60December 24, 2021 9:02 PM

OP- In your photo John John does look EYEtalian

by Anonymousreply 61December 24, 2021 9:02 PM

She was in love with a man who cheated on her, was emotionally neglectful, constantly criticized her and wasn't there for either of her childbirths. Seemed so one-sided. Also the fact she was working as a reporter and photographer and gave it up to be Jack's trophy wife. I can see why she popped pills, had electroshock therapy and smoked like a chimney.

by Anonymousreply 62December 24, 2021 9:30 PM

[quote] Should JFK have questioned whether or not he was JFK Jr.'s Father?

Why? It would have destroyed his life and future career had John-John not been his biological son.

What you're really asking is, "I am questioning whether or not JFK was John-John's father."

by Anonymousreply 63December 24, 2021 9:37 PM

You see this through a much more modern lens than the one Jackie lived with, r62.

Working as a reporter and photographer? Only until a suitable husband presented himself. Girls like Jackie didn't have careers, they had hobbies. Marriage was their career. Back then women couldn't even get credit in their own names.

She was in that car when her husband got his head blown off right in front of her. Perhaps that had more impact on Jackie's mental health than the accepted ways of the world in the 50's and 60's.

by Anonymousreply 64December 24, 2021 9:41 PM

If JFK Jr. had lived and decided to go into politics, he could have sailed right into a two-term presidency. His pedigree, looks, and personable ways would have guaranteed it.

by Anonymousreply 65December 24, 2021 9:42 PM

[quote]What you're really asking is, "I am questioning whether or not JFK was John-John's father."

Gurl, all the players are now dead and I really don't care. I just wanted an excuse to post that hot picture of John and get you whores talking about Kennedy shit - which I love.

by Anonymousreply 66December 24, 2021 9:45 PM

R64 I know and I don't think she was in love. I think she just tolerated him and they loved each other but not romantically. I don't see the need to justify this by the period. Nobody deserved to be treated like that. Plenty of men back then still respected their wives. JFK was a narcissistic asshole and she accepted it because she wanted the money and security.

by Anonymousreply 67December 24, 2021 9:46 PM

There is a class of women who understand that men are going to be men. As long as he came home to her every night and wasn't messy and reckless. Why would she care who else he was fucking.

by Anonymousreply 68December 24, 2021 9:49 PM

Women always worked. Even rich women. From what I was told. Jackie wasn't that wealthy and had to marry up for stability. She was educated and seem very independent but due to the sexist climate and her upbringing. She had to repress herself and be the perfect quiet trophy wife while her husband was an asshole to her. I can see why she self-medicated. That obviously would take a toll on anyone's mental health. Her husband getting killed in front of her would too.

by Anonymousreply 69December 24, 2021 9:52 PM

[quote] There is a class of women who understand that men are going to be men. As long as he came home to her every night and wasn't messy and reckless. Why would she care who else he was fucking.

I don't buy it. Women are human beings with feelings. They may lie and pretend to be okay but they really weren't. These marriages are more like prostitution and these women were treated like property. The fact these women were raised just to get married off to high bidder at the expense of their personal needs is kinda disturbing. Even back then this was criticized by women's rights activists. I'm a man and I don't think being a man entails treating the mother of your kids like garbage, acting like an entitled asshole and being a hypocrite to slut shame women for the same thing. That's just patriarchal bullshit. Yes men have higher sex drives but they also have ethics and intelligence. We're not wild animals.

Of course rte wives should care who their husbands are fucking because STDs and bastard children. Again I doubt they were really happy in these marriages. They just didn't know any other world. Anyway I feel bad for Jackie even though she chose that life. Nobody deserved to be treated like that. Even if she was still rich.

by Anonymousreply 70December 24, 2021 10:05 PM

Robert Kennedy (Of Blessed Memory) had a nelly voice.

by Anonymousreply 71December 24, 2021 10:05 PM

RFK and JFK Jr both had gay voices. It's ironic because RFK was apparently a big homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 72December 24, 2021 10:08 PM

All the kids RFK had was his way of over compensating for true feelings he couldn't accept.

by Anonymousreply 73December 24, 2021 10:12 PM

R70, Women in Jackie's time, as well as before and to some degree after (in conservative, religious homes) were told that "if their husband doesn't gamble the rent money, drink non-stop, beat you up on a regular basis, or publicly and repeatedly humiliate you with his repeated affairs" then you have no right to complain.

Today's generation have no idea what the vast majority of women had to put up with in past generations. Divorce was very shameful. That usually meant wives and their children had very few options if their parents weren't wealthy and supportive. Church leaders would counsel wives to be more obedient as per their marriage vows.

There were no shelters for domestic abuse and if you didn't have a good friend to house you it was a tough road. Since large families were the norm that made the situation far worse for abused wives.

by Anonymousreply 74December 24, 2021 10:17 PM

That stud would be our president right now, fucking dumbass pilot.

by Anonymousreply 75December 24, 2021 10:20 PM

R74 Yep. I agree. It was hell and we have come a long way. It's why I find it ridiculous how you have so many antifeminists now who seem to disregard how women were second class citizens throughout most of history. Marriages were basically slavery. Women had to hand over their possessions to their husbands, divorce was taboo and difficult, abortion was out of the question, the idea of marital rape was unheard of, domestic abuse wasn't taken seriously, etc. Women couldn't even vote in The US until the 1920s which made it difficult to get reforms.

by Anonymousreply 76December 24, 2021 10:26 PM

Maybe Frank Sinatra fathered him.

by Anonymousreply 77December 24, 2021 10:47 PM

I definitely see a resemblance to his father (JFK, Sr.) here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 24, 2021 10:56 PM

I don’t think Jack Schlossberg looks like JFK Jr. Jack has a huge nose and looks very Jewish, and his body is revolting. JFK Jr. was supernaturally gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 79December 24, 2021 10:56 PM

R78’s pic couldn’t be any more Black Irish, I went to school outside Boston with a whole class full of them. Swarthy, head full of hair, and lean, taut body frame… yum!

The Randolph Country Club sighting was indeed true and confirmed by two separate friends that didn’t know each other, and he was with a known gay friend of his.

by Anonymousreply 80December 24, 2021 11:07 PM

He looks like Jackie and Jack. He leans more towards his mother. He won the lottery of genetics. Irish can be olive toned with dark hair and eyes as can French, Germans, British, Hungarians etc. America is just race obsessed and assumes white people with dark hair and eyes are mixed with nonwhite hence the stupid term"Black Irish".

by Anonymousreply 81December 24, 2021 11:10 PM

Jesus, OP, are you really this dumb?

Some kids look like the mothers, or their mother's family, others like their fathers and father's family.

Christ, even for DL this is bottom feeding.

by Anonymousreply 82December 24, 2021 11:11 PM

Beautiful man, for whom the identification "Adonis" truly fit. Looking at pics and film of him as a toddler, who'd have guessed he would transform cocoon-to-butterfly so beautifully?? In all honesty, little "John-John" always struck me visually as, how shall I put it, "specially challenged"?

by Anonymousreply 83December 25, 2021 2:11 AM

Who mourns for Adonis?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 25, 2021 2:36 AM

At 60

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 25, 2021 2:37 AM

There is no way he would have looked like that at 60. Maybe 70 and that's pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 86December 25, 2021 2:40 AM

He would've been lifted and Botoxed like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 87December 25, 2021 2:50 AM

I never thought JFK himself was attractive. He was a youngish president, but pretty puffy at 43. JFK Jr. was way hotter.

by Anonymousreply 88December 25, 2021 2:54 AM

I know a guy who was his personal assistant for years. He said John was truly a prince. He said he was kind, considerate, generous and did not seem impressed with himself.

by Anonymousreply 89December 25, 2021 3:18 AM

I think John's personality was a good reflection of Jackie's parenting. I feel had he been raised by JFK, he would have just been taught to be an arrogant entitled misogynistic brat like the other Kennedy brothers.

by Anonymousreply 90December 25, 2021 3:21 AM

[quote]It's ironic because RFK was apparently a big homophobe.

Not that I believe it but in C. David Heymann's book about him, it was said the RFK and Nureyev were caught making out in a phone booth.

by Anonymousreply 91December 25, 2021 3:33 AM

He looks more like his mother but he had the thick hair of his father.

by Anonymousreply 92December 25, 2021 3:41 AM

All this talk of Jackie being Black Irish. Bouvier is Irish?

by Anonymousreply 93December 25, 2021 3:53 AM

Black Jack Bouvier was half-French and half-Scottish. Jackie's mom was fully Irish.

by Anonymousreply 94December 25, 2021 4:05 AM

I was working at a 7-11 in West Palm Bch Fl circa 1984 .One day JFKJr walks in with some other guy . I knew instantly who he was . He goes and grabs a bottle of Evian and some gum and walks up to the counter. I fancied myself quite the jaded one then,but I was struck speechless by his beauty and charisma. I stuttered out "That be all for you?" He had this slight smile like he knew I was all atither over his presence and was bemused by it. He said "yes,thank you" and wished me a nice day when I gave him his change. I couldnt tell you what his friend looked like or what he got,but I vividly remember every second of that encounter . That was the only time in my entire life when a mans looks made me act like a 15 year old girl!

by Anonymousreply 95December 25, 2021 4:29 AM

John Jr was an Adonis . He had a charmed life until the crash . So damm sad

by Anonymousreply 96December 25, 2021 4:46 AM

r29 Justin Trudeau is the JFK Jr. of Canada.

by Anonymousreply 97December 25, 2021 4:51 AM

Black Irish tend to be hung, right?

by Anonymousreply 98December 25, 2021 5:31 AM

He’s really the closest thing America would ever have for a royal Prince

by Anonymousreply 99December 25, 2021 6:01 AM

R21...He had the perfect male body. Wow..

by Anonymousreply 100December 25, 2021 6:03 AM

JFK was so seriously doped up during his final years - especially pain medications - that it makes one question the validity of all the claims about him being an insatiable horny hound dog.

I mean, have you even tried jacking off while on prescription strength pain killers?

You either can’t get an erection, or if you do, you’ll have great difficulty coming

by Anonymousreply 101December 25, 2021 6:13 AM

Heavily dosed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 25, 2021 6:14 AM

All the medical details

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 25, 2021 6:16 AM

Big Hair Don’t Care

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 25, 2021 6:46 AM

Working Gal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 25, 2021 6:47 AM

[quote]Why is QAnon so obsessed with him?

Q loons are obsessed with pop culture, that's why all their conspiracies are ripped off from TV shows, movies, and big pop culture events. They wouldn't be interested in an actual genuine conspiracy from, say, the Ford administration, but if you could concoct a conspiracy involving Chevy Chase's SNL appearances AS Ford being some kind of code, they'd lap that up.

by Anonymousreply 106December 25, 2021 6:53 AM

This Black Irish shit is just that. None of the Kennedys were dark. JFK Jr's dark looks clearly came from Bouviers who were French and there has long been rumors that "Black Jack" Bouvier was partially Black in the real sense (although far back in the blood line.) The nickname was slightly ironic.

by Anonymousreply 107December 25, 2021 10:36 AM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 108December 25, 2021 11:02 AM

I went to the 1996 Democratic Convention in Chicago and JFK Jr was there and GEORGE magazine was taking off….I saw him on the street in between functions and he was just stunning……he had that internal star quality-magnetism that people are just born with…Oprah/Tina/Travolta have it too and it fills the room….Jackie must have been aware of that power/energy early on and from the outside, it always seemed like she knew he could have a tragic life….it is rare for someone with that kind of magnetism to also be more on the humble-introvert scale…I too think he would have sailed into the Whitehouse…..

by Anonymousreply 109December 25, 2021 11:45 AM

I think so, too R109. Some say that he wasn't too intelligent, but look at what we had with 45....and the crazy idiots in the repub party...Lauren, MTG, the guy in the wheelchair, etc. JFK Jr. would have had the charisma and was a far better human being. I always thought he wound enter politics, eventually.

by Anonymousreply 110December 25, 2021 11:56 AM

*would.. not wound^^

by Anonymousreply 111December 25, 2021 11:57 AM

JFK Jr. looked like his mother, he definitely had her coloring.

I cannot stand these silly conspiracy theories.

I have my dad's sides coloring and height and my mom's side's facial structure and thick wavy hair. People need to take a lesson in genetics.

by Anonymousreply 112December 25, 2021 11:58 AM

R98 Not necessarily, it could also hang to the left.

by Anonymousreply 113December 25, 2021 12:03 PM

Jackie lived in a gilded cage during her husband's political rise. It would've been impossible for her to carry on an affair, get pregnant, and pass the child off as her husband's. Joe Kennedy would've performed the abortion himself if Jackie had been impregnated by anyone but JFK.

by Anonymousreply 114December 25, 2021 12:18 PM

R109, I've told this story several times in these pages, but my gorgeous sister was also present at the '96 convention & met JFK, Jr. To her astonishment, she was not impressed. In her words, "there was no there there". On the other hand, she there also met Kevin Costner, someone who had not previously registered with her. She was bowled over by HIS looks, magnetism & charisma.

by Anonymousreply 115December 25, 2021 12:39 PM

As a salesman when he was going to NY Law school I occasionally ate at a vegetarian restaurant behind the school when I was in the area. It was a very casual place that was buffet style where you paid by the ounce.

One day I walk in and there was this guy eating by himself reading either the News or the Post and I was floored by how handsome he was and he had such a powerful aura which I had never experienced before. I thought he might have been some Hollywood star I had never heard of. About halfway through lunch I realized who he was and was a little taken aback that he was quietly by himself reading a paper. He noticed an old guy looking at his paper(yes he really was) and asked him if he would like to read it. The guy said yes so JFK Jr gave it to him. I saw him there one more time and he again was alone reading a paper and nobody seemed notice. I certainly found he lived up to the hype in terms of looks. Best looking guy I ever saw in person. Second was in the early eighties I was in a protest crowd and looked at the guy standing closely next to me and it was Richard Gere. He also seemed to glow from within. I was never a big fan. I never really cared. But his physical beauty and charisma close up were undeniable.

by Anonymousreply 116December 25, 2021 12:48 PM

Not to be the lump of coal in your Xmas stocking, R86, but I think JFK Jr's great beauty was already starting to dim near the end of his much too-short life. I think at 60 he would've looked more like his once fabulously handsome Uncle Ted at 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 25, 2021 1:03 PM

Ted Kennedy at 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 25, 2021 1:18 PM

Ted Kennedy at the age (38) of John Jr at death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 25, 2021 1:21 PM

Such a shame that JFK Jr. perished and his moron, asshole cousin, RFK Jr. lives.

by Anonymousreply 120December 25, 2021 1:27 PM

Yeah, R120, John, Jr., only killed two people. How many more deaths might his cousin have caused due to his irresponsible anti-vax views?!

by Anonymousreply 121December 25, 2021 1:48 PM

The guy looked like his mother Jackie. Why is that so hard for people to understand? Caroline looks like JFK and the Kennedys. She barely resembles Jackie but no one questions whether Jackie was her mother! John took after the Bouvier side and Caroline takes after the Kennedy side because, you know, genes are funny that way.

by Anonymousreply 122December 25, 2021 2:05 PM

Maybe Jackie had a quickie with her former fiancé, John Husted Jr., whom she dumped because he wasn’t rich enough.

Jackie was a stone cold bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 25, 2021 2:16 PM

Jackie must have had a magic pussy, because she certainly wasn't pretty.

by Anonymousreply 124December 25, 2021 2:17 PM

Husted Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 25, 2021 2:17 PM

Her type was similar looking to herself I guess r125

by Anonymousreply 126December 25, 2021 3:06 PM

Late 80's. I was working in Century City twin towers. JFK Jr was interning at a law office couple of floors above us. We were all excited looking to get a John-John.siting. My friend Rosana in particular. One lunch break waiting in the lobby for lift. Doors open it's packed with Armani suits. One suit holds the door and steps back to make room. Squeezing in I see Rossana is pushed right against JFK Jr. Doors open we all tumble out. I grab Rosana and say 'Did you see him!. She responds 'Who"?. .. "JFK Jr he was right next to you!".. Rosana" No Way!" Rosie was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 25, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]Black Irish tend to be hung, right?

NOTHING Irish tends to be hung.

by Anonymousreply 128December 25, 2021 6:08 PM

Have you inspected all Irishmen R128?

by Anonymousreply 129December 25, 2021 6:09 PM

I've been with lots of hung Irish guys.

by Anonymousreply 130December 25, 2021 6:11 PM

ENOUGH, R129

by Anonymousreply 131December 25, 2021 6:11 PM

reply 128 Hold our beers 🍻

by Anonymousreply 132December 25, 2021 6:22 PM

Like his dad junior was not packing much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 25, 2021 10:31 PM

R128

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 25, 2021 10:33 PM

I was scared to click on R134. I was expecting the full picture of that guy to show a humongous cock.

Anyway, there is no way that JFK Jr had a big dick. No guy that gorgeous has a big dick, God doesn't work that way.

by Anonymousreply 135December 26, 2021 12:04 AM

Several people are oh so insecure about comments about the lack of Irish size!

by Anonymousreply 136December 26, 2021 12:23 AM

Did Jacky know Onassis then? Jr looks a bit Greek. Although Onassis was a midget and Jr was quite tall, just like JFK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 26, 2021 12:27 AM

[quote]Several people are oh so insecure about comments about the lack of Irish size!

I'm not Irish, but I've been with plenty of Irish and Irish-American men who were hung well.

by Anonymousreply 138December 26, 2021 12:32 AM

I've been with many, many, many men. Some Irish and their cocks were just fine. Some were even very well hung. I think the Irish curse thing is about their drinking and pissing everywhere except the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 139December 26, 2021 12:53 AM

[quote]Did Jacky know...

JACKY? Oh Lordy, oh dear, oh SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 140December 26, 2021 1:35 AM

R40 Except that Bouvier is a FRENCH name, not Irish, not Spanish not Italian. Vernou is also a French name. Jackie said she had French ancestor and she was educated in Paris. She spoke a very good French. The Celts did not come from Spain or Italy.

by Anonymousreply 141December 26, 2021 1:56 AM

Jackie was only 1/4 French. The rest was Irish.

by Anonymousreply 142December 26, 2021 1:57 AM

But it was the best part, r142!

by Anonymousreply 143December 26, 2021 1:59 AM

Lol Bouvier and Vernou are not Irish names. Sorry. The years she spent in Paris attest to the Bouviers' attachment to their French roots.

by Anonymousreply 144December 26, 2021 2:01 AM

Forget about what the world would’ve been if George Bailey had never been born, & imagine, instead, what DL would’ve been if Joseph Kennedy, Sr., hadn’t had such dynastic plans for his family.

by Anonymousreply 145December 26, 2021 2:04 AM

The first thing she said to Charles De Gaulle during the Kennedys' visit to France was, "You know, General, I am French.

by Anonymousreply 146December 26, 2021 2:06 AM

Jackie's father was 1/2 Irish. Her mother was 100% Irish.

by Anonymousreply 147December 26, 2021 2:30 AM

Janet Lee Bouvier Auchincloss tried to pretend she was related to Robert E. Lee until the Lees of Virginia told her to knock it the fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 148December 26, 2021 2:32 AM

And to think, Vadge got a piece of that ultimate yummy snack. I hate her for that. Wonder what he was like in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 149December 26, 2021 2:35 AM

So Jackie’s father was black. OP’s photo of Jr. is in black and white and Jackie had black hair.

Therefore, JFK Jr. is the only reason Black Lives Matter!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 150December 26, 2021 3:04 AM

R149 Right ?!? She cant shut her goddamn mouth about anything else. If she spilled the beans about her sex life she might be interesting again for a few minutes. She calls herself some great sexual liberator but never talks about her own sex life.The hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 151December 26, 2021 3:28 AM

r42 JR didn't inherit the horse face, but hopefully he got the horse cock.

by Anonymousreply 152December 26, 2021 4:57 AM

Shake, shake, shake...

...shake, shake, shake

Shake your baby...

by Anonymousreply 153December 26, 2021 2:31 PM

Wow, R153. Too soon. And what does that even mean?!

by Anonymousreply 154December 26, 2021 2:54 PM

[quote]And to think, Vadge got a piece of that ultimate yummy snack. I hate her for that. Wonder what he was like in the sack.

[quote]R149 Right ?!? She cant shut her goddamn mouth about anything else. If she spilled the beans about her sex life she might be interesting again for a few minutes.

Ahem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155December 26, 2021 4:47 PM

SJP was quite pretty in her youth. Not classically good looking,but quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 156December 26, 2021 5:00 PM

Jackie wasn't having SJP or Daryl Hannah. She knew what happens when a Prince marries a c-list actress.

by Anonymousreply 157December 26, 2021 5:09 PM

There's no way that he was JFK's kid. Every Kennedy has a certain look. John John has nothing, and I mean nothing of Kennedy in him. Ronan Farrow is the spitting image of Woody Allen compared to JFK and JFK, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 158December 26, 2021 5:13 PM

R157, Lee made Daryl Hannah look like Sarah Bernhardt.

by Anonymousreply 159December 26, 2021 5:14 PM

Genetics are weird, r158. My young niece looks nothing like her dad (my brother), but she’s the spitting image of me. If you look at our pictures side by side when we were about 5, we look like twins.

JFK Jr. looked more and more like his father (especially the hooded eyes) the older he got. You can definitely see the resemblance in pics.

by Anonymousreply 160December 26, 2021 5:16 PM

I get Jackie was a snob and also overprotective ( I can't blame her since she lost her husband and brother in law) but she John Jr was an adult who should have been given more freedom and responsibility and face the consequences. He should have been able to marry who he pleased. Rich kids are often babied and that's why they can cause damage and make dumb errors in judgment. He was not a "prince". He was a rich kid born to a political family. America is not a monarchy and better for it.

by Anonymousreply 161December 26, 2021 5:17 PM

R158. are we to presume you think Agnelli was the father?! Where do you find any resemblance? Conspiratorialists are all the rage, it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 26, 2021 5:21 PM

As has been said, every day of Jackie's life in 1960 was chronicled, as it was JFK's presidential campaign year. Agnelli and Jackie were not around each other at all.

by Anonymousreply 163December 26, 2021 5:22 PM

R161 he eventually faced the consequences for being an idiot. As did his wife and sister in law

by Anonymousreply 164December 26, 2021 5:24 PM

I think he would have been happier as an actor or model. He had the looks and charisma. I know he was born to a political family that was extremely image-conscious and sadly that limited him. It seems the most free and happy people are upper middle class. Because if you're born poor or extremely rich, you're restricted by both and tend to have a dysfunctional family at that.

by Anonymousreply 165December 26, 2021 5:27 PM

R160 I'm the last person to buy into any conspiracy theory. I believe Oswald acted alone, and on behalf of no one, in fact.

But, this one? To me, every Kennedy (the four sons, and all of RFK's kids, ect) has a certain look. Almost inbred. That toothy grin, the eyes- I just can't see ANY trace of that at ALL in JFK, Jr.

He was born in November of 1960, so I guess he was conceived in March, 1960. Kennedy would've been campaigning hard at that point. Hmmm.

Obviously, I can't say I KNOW, but this is the one out there theory that I could buy.

by Anonymousreply 166December 26, 2021 5:28 PM

Genetic combinations are random like a lottery. I've seen several kids who are better looking and taller than their parents and that's also due to better nutrition and a more stable upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 167December 26, 2021 5:42 PM

R160. Well, look at Ethel. No wonder their spawn all have those horse teeth. RFK and Ethel even look like they're siblings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 26, 2021 5:44 PM

I mean R166

by Anonymousreply 169December 26, 2021 5:45 PM

genetics really are a roulette. I have an ok-looking friend with a wife who I genuinely don't know how he's able to fuck her. They have a very cute toddler.

by Anonymousreply 170December 26, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote]I think he would have been happier as an actor or model.

No one is happier as an actor or model.

by Anonymousreply 171December 26, 2021 6:19 PM

R171 Compared to the high suicide rates of lawyers and doctors? Most actors are happy if they aren't big Hollywood stars.

by Anonymousreply 172December 26, 2021 6:22 PM

R158/166, don't you see a little of JFK, Jr. in his cousin Mark Shriver?

At least we agree on LHO's (singular) guilt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 26, 2021 6:56 PM

I'd love to see a little of JFK Jr in his cousin!

by Anonymousreply 174December 26, 2021 7:28 PM

R173 I can see it a wee bit. Never gave the matter much thought before but I can see it a wee bit just all the same. All of Maria Shriver's brothers are highly accomplished and formally educated but somewhat low key. To further ramble along, I respect that Sargent Shriver, he was a class act who was also quite handsome.

JFK, Jr. was a Kennedy for sure. A lady of Jackie's background and era would not have passed off an outside child like that because they would have flown abroad or gone to Mexico (please note the era I'm referring to) for an abortion. I think JFK, Jr. just so happened to have struck genetic paydirt because he looked like a fucking Greek God.

I'm a card carrying Lesbian and I even think that JFK, Jr. was a downright magnificent site to behold. He had it all looks wise and physique wise. Even his hair was lush, full, and shiny.

by Anonymousreply 175December 26, 2021 8:16 PM

JFKjr was a Kennedy, but he was the Marilyn Munster of the family. He didn't get those big teeth and just awful looks. Mark Shriver is passable, but look at him, He got those big teeth and Kennedy features. Even Caroline is good lookin compared to the rest of that family. But she wasn't as lucky as Jon.

by Anonymousreply 176December 26, 2021 8:28 PM

All of the Bouviers were very attractive. Big Edie and Little Edie were both gorgeous when young.

by Anonymousreply 177December 26, 2021 8:58 PM

JFK Jr. led a charmed life in many ways: born famous, rich, gorgeous, personable. He had two very big pieces of bad luck: his father's death and his own fatal airplane trip, and they were doozies.

by Anonymousreply 178December 26, 2021 9:30 PM

There's too much Irish in Jackie and JFK for Jr to look south Mediterranean.

by Anonymousreply 179December 26, 2021 9:53 PM

Shame he wasn't charmed with a brain

by Anonymousreply 180December 26, 2021 9:54 PM

I imagine you don't need to be smart if you're born into wealth and fame and blessed with physical beauty and charisma. That's like winning the lottery. The whole would basically caters to you. The downside is loneliness (extremities result in isolation) and never having to develop any practical skills, intellect or common sense. So the prospect of getting old, losing your looks or losing your wealth would make you completely helpless. He was a casualty of the the curse of beauty, fame and wealth.

by Anonymousreply 181December 26, 2021 10:03 PM

R173 That guy has EXACTLY what I'm talking about that literally every single other Kennedy who were offspring of the 3 brothers had. Same mouth, same teeth, same eyes. JFK Jr. doesn't have a single HINT of that.

Show me a picture of one of RFK's 100 children that doesn't have that, and I may reconsider.

by Anonymousreply 182December 26, 2021 10:03 PM

JFK Jr wasn't book smart but he seemed emotionally very intelligent. He was into the creative arts. Acting, teaching or writing would have been better for him. Not law, business or politics. Unfortunately, rich families basically force their kids into the professions of being a doctor or lawyer despite them not being qualified or interested.

by Anonymousreply 183December 26, 2021 10:09 PM

R182, JFK didn’t really have that look. RFK did, and Teddy to some extent.

by Anonymousreply 184December 26, 2021 10:12 PM

Women of Jackie's birth and background didn't fuck around until she'd given her husband the son and heir, and possibly a spare. Had JFK lived, Jackie would have suffered through at least one more pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 185December 26, 2021 10:12 PM

How come he isn’t popular with younger people like Princess Diana?

by Anonymousreply 186December 26, 2021 10:14 PM

Only old people seem to care about JFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 187December 26, 2021 10:15 PM

Caroline is a strong person. Losing her father and brother in such tragic ways, as well as her mother.

by Anonymousreply 188December 26, 2021 10:16 PM

[quote] That guy has EXACTLY what I'm talking about that literally every single other Kennedy who were offspring of the 3 brothers had. Same mouth, same teeth, same eyes. JFK Jr. doesn't have a single HINT of that.

R182, would you say the same about Anthony Shriver?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 26, 2021 10:29 PM

R186 Diana did things. Plus, she was a part of the BRF, which remains very public to this day. Does anyone under 45 care about the Kennedy dynasty?

by Anonymousreply 190December 26, 2021 10:33 PM

Diana was also a pretty and young women who was a fashion icon and was also sort of a feminist icon. She did do a lot of activism and her backstory and life after the divorce was interesting. Plus her tragic death which is the cause of many conspiracies. I'm not a BRF fan and mostly indifferent but she really stood out and is beloved many. Girls identified with her which is important.

JFK Jr was just a hot piece of ass that died young. I actually think had he lived, he would have been a colossal disappointment to everyone because he clearly could live up to the high standards. Either overdose or suicide maybe. QAnon is obsessed with him though.

by Anonymousreply 191December 26, 2021 10:39 PM

R190 I think the Kennedy’s are very much relevant with younger people, but I never hear them talk about JFK Jr. and how hot he was like they do with Diana.

by Anonymousreply 192December 26, 2021 10:39 PM

*could not

by Anonymousreply 193December 26, 2021 10:40 PM

Diana had fantasies of marrying JFK Jr., helping him win the presidency, and returning triumphantly to the UK as the FLOTUS.

It sounds like something from a bad nighttime soap.

by Anonymousreply 194December 26, 2021 10:41 PM

I mean the young people of today stan Anna Nicole Smith, and she too was a hot piece of ass who died young.

by Anonymousreply 195December 26, 2021 10:41 PM

JFK Jr seemed surrounded by users. Did he have any real friends? It seems all the women in his life were just opportunistic golddiggers who wanted the Kennedy name. He did come across as lonely. He seemed so gay to me too. There are rumors of bisexuality. I'm sure if he was attracted to men that would also complicate things. I can't imagine being born with all those expectations and pressures on me. How could anyone be an individual or form their own identity when you have family and friends who basically create one for you?

by Anonymousreply 196December 26, 2021 10:45 PM

R192 I never hear anyone talk about The Kennedys anymore, except in a historical context. No one talks about them (as far as I can see) the crazy anti-vax one.

by Anonymousreply 197December 26, 2021 10:45 PM

R197 Jackie Kennedy is regularly dragged on Twitter for her looks.

by Anonymousreply 198December 26, 2021 10:46 PM

I think JFK and RFK will always be relevant. But the other Kennedys are definitely irrelevant. Nowadays they are just known as rich ugly trashy assholes in Massachusetts.

by Anonymousreply 199December 26, 2021 10:48 PM

R198 See here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 26, 2021 10:49 PM

R195 Viral tweet about Anna Nicole Smith

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201December 26, 2021 10:52 PM

Diana also had children for the fraus to fuss over (points to half of DL threads).

If there had been some Kennedy toddlers left behind with a nanny that weekend, there'd probably be a lot more chatter.

by Anonymousreply 202December 26, 2021 11:07 PM

Looks like his Dad before his Dad started taking steroids. Also, watch Sr giving a speech and then watch Jr. same inflections, same rhythm and body posture. It’s uncanny.

by Anonymousreply 203December 26, 2021 11:36 PM

Yeah, R203, people whose only knowledge or memory of JFK was his presidency are unaware of how gorgeous he was before his face puffed up due to steroids.

by Anonymousreply 204December 26, 2021 11:50 PM

JFK was just cute. He was not beautiful or gorgeous. Joe Kennedy Jr was better looking. I can see why people thought JFK was hot. Great hair, smile and charisma. Pretty much a fine twink. But JFK Jr was a whole other league and one of the few men I think was objectively beautiful almost like a Greek god.

by Anonymousreply 205December 27, 2021 12:18 AM

[quote]There's too much Irish in Jackie and JFK for Jr to look south Mediterranean.

You really don't understand how genetics work. Jackie looked Mediterranean.

by Anonymousreply 206December 27, 2021 12:18 AM

[quote][R173] That guy has EXACTLY what I'm talking about that literally every single other Kennedy who were offspring of the 3 brothers had. Same mouth, same teeth, same eyes. JFK Jr. doesn't have a single HINT of that.

Show me a picture of one of RFK's 100 children that doesn't have that, and I may reconsider.

Because RFK had children with Ethel and not Jackie. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 207December 27, 2021 12:19 AM

You men just need to calm down. Sometimes good men spread their seed.

Average men spread their seed. The Kennedies have tons of dollars. So do the Schlossbags.

Just leave those ugly fools alone.

by Anonymousreply 208December 27, 2021 2:02 AM

What is the basis of all these shaken baby comments?

by Anonymousreply 209December 27, 2021 2:05 AM

R209, they come from the same people who believe Hillary’s running a pedophilia operation.

by Anonymousreply 210December 27, 2021 2:13 AM

R189 yeah. The eyes, the shape of the head- if he were smiling, I bet it would be even more pronounced.

by Anonymousreply 211December 27, 2021 2:52 AM

R207 Haha is this really such an important topic to you that you have to resort to name calling? I should've said ANY of Joe Kennedy's grandchildren, not just the kids of RFK. That better? Does that calm you down a bit?

by Anonymousreply 212December 27, 2021 2:58 AM

Joe Kennedy has 10,000 grandchildren, due to the potential of his seed.

He is Bill Clinton 1.0.

by Anonymousreply 213December 27, 2021 4:43 AM

Did Carly manage to sleep with JFK Jr? They’re pretty pally back in their Martha Vineyards days in the 80s

by Anonymousreply 214December 27, 2021 5:24 AM

Two Gals together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 27, 2021 5:27 AM

I wonder what jfk jr. would have been able to achieve in terms of acting. Maybe a lead on law & order or one of the doctors in ER after clooney quit. I feel like he would have peaked early and got out of there and probably then moved into politics after enjoying an acting career for a couple of decades.

by Anonymousreply 216December 27, 2021 5:30 AM

In terms of preserving his beauty, his early death was fortuitous, as, has been pointed out, by 1998, his looks were beginning to lose their luster.

by Anonymousreply 217December 27, 2021 6:40 AM

Carly @ r215 must be applauded: she obviously picked a pic where Jackie looked fabulous, even though she herself looked like a fire dumpster sale.

Bravo for her lack of vanity!

by Anonymousreply 218December 27, 2021 7:42 AM

Jackie looked French, not Mediterranean. Jr looked like an Italian or a Spaniard.

by Anonymousreply 219December 27, 2021 11:52 AM

[quote]A lady of Jackie's background and era would not have passed off an outside child like that because they would have flown abroad or gone to Mexico (please note the era I'm referring to) for an abortion.

No. All she'd have to do was to tell her gynecologist she needed a D & C. He'd understand, do the job (abortion), no fuss no muss. All of this 'go to Mexico' drama is totally invented, no need for anything like that in the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 220December 27, 2021 12:07 PM

I thought it was odd that Caroline had John cremated and his ashes thrown out at sea. The two offspring - one who died when he was a few days old and the other was stillborn - are buried with their parents at Arlington. Normally, JFK Jr would be buried there. Which naturally made me think she didn't want somebody digging up his body someday and finding out he was Agnelli's kid.

by Anonymousreply 221December 27, 2021 1:08 PM

Of course, R221. Because, unlike his putative birth father, he was the absolute spitting image of Gianni. And his "real" brother, Edorado. Holiday greetings to you & your QAnon cohorts.

by Anonymousreply 222December 27, 2021 1:29 PM

The Kennedy Look favored either the Kennedys or the Fitzgeralds. The slopey eyes of Bobby, Ted, even Mark Shriver, are from the Fitzgerald side. See them on Matriarch Rose below. JFK Jr did not have the look, one reason is because he was totally his mother's son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 27, 2021 2:36 PM

Better example below - notice how JFK looks like his father Joseph P Kennedy, Joe Jr has his mother's Fitzgerald eye shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 27, 2021 2:38 PM

Starting to lose his looks, r217? Hah, only on DL! Btw if you look at the pic at r224 of JFK, his eyes are the same as Jr’s.

by Anonymousreply 225December 27, 2021 2:42 PM

Is it true that Joe would bring Gloria Swanson, his main squeeze, to family dinners?

by Anonymousreply 226December 27, 2021 2:44 PM

No, R225, Jr's were dark. How anyone can think he looks like this is beyond me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 27, 2021 2:49 PM

[quote] Starting to lose his looks, [R217]? Hah, only on DL!

As R117 observed, absolutely. You can see in this pic his face softening & taking on somewhat of a more handsome version of Fred Savage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228December 27, 2021 2:50 PM

That photo at R228 looks like he had put on some weight. 4 weeks in the gym and he would have been back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 229December 27, 2021 2:53 PM

Jackie had an olive complexion and tanned easily though. We've established that John Jr. favored Jackie in looks.

by Anonymousreply 230December 27, 2021 2:56 PM

R227 they had the same hooded eyes. Not the color necessarily.

by Anonymousreply 231December 27, 2021 3:02 PM

R228, that looks like a sort of bad photo of Jr. Nonetheless, he was still most certainly the most handsome guy in the room.

by Anonymousreply 232December 27, 2021 3:04 PM

Absolutely not, R231. He had the 'ET Look" - JACKIE'S

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 27, 2021 3:06 PM

Still handsome, if not as gorgeous. His features were certainly softening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 27, 2021 3:06 PM

That book at r234 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 235December 27, 2021 3:09 PM

You can see Jr’s resemblance to JFK here, but no doubt, he favors his mother’s side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 27, 2021 3:12 PM

Hah from the book’s description at r234:

“This is the tale of an over-privileged, public figured, American Royal, John John Jr. New York City District Attorney, at the height of his prominence and ascendancy, his encounter with a contumacious, yet haughty contradistinctive defendant, unlike any other he had ever pressed up against before, in his very public job as an assistant in the New York City District Attorney’s Office, for the four years following law school graduation, would prove to show him another world, a better way, with as much class as his own mother, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, and above all else, the only happiness John John Jr. had ever known in his entire short life.”

There are soooo many loons in the world.

by Anonymousreply 237December 27, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote]Jackie looked French, not Mediterranean.

France isn't in the Mediterranean? You need a geography lesson.

by Anonymousreply 238December 27, 2021 5:07 PM

My three brothers look absolutely nothing like me or each other.

by Anonymousreply 239December 27, 2021 5:16 PM

r221 the cremation and at-sea burial was more of a concession to the fact that his marriage to Carolyn had been failing badly, and I don't believe the Kennedys wanted her buried with him at Arlington.

Plus, as the adult child of a buried President there, I don't believe he was allowed to be buried there - isn't Arlington only for Presidents who are/were veterans and their spouses? Although I know JFK & Jackie's stillborn children are buried with them. There's also the fact that there may not have been room in the plot for him and Carolyn...I guess we'll find out when Caroline dies if that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 240December 27, 2021 6:02 PM

[quote] “I heard a different story about them on a message board I frequent. A woman who went to a wedding on Martha’s Vineyard a few weeks after the crash, posted something she heard from another wedding guest who happened to be part of the recovery team. She said that they didn’t find 3 bodies, but only two: John and Carolyn, but no Lauren. Furthermore, Carolyn was cut off from the hips down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 27, 2021 7:07 PM

Most French people don't look olive skinned like Italians, Greeks or Spaniards.

by Anonymousreply 242December 27, 2021 7:47 PM

Oh shut up r242

by Anonymousreply 243December 27, 2021 7:50 PM

Perhaps, R237, but this loon bandied about the word contumacious, so will be invited to Sunday’s Cunt Brunch.

by Anonymousreply 244December 27, 2021 7:50 PM

Both of Ari Onassis' sons died in a plane crash.

by Anonymousreply 245December 27, 2021 9:47 PM

R241 so a Great White Shark got Lauren then.

The French aren't dark - you've got them confused with southern Italians and the Spanish. Jackie's mother in any case was 100% recent immigrant Irish though she tried to claim she was a member of the Lees of Virginia family. The Bouviers (bouviers are sheep-herding dogs in French) were from Grenoble which is basically Switzerland South and the Vernous were from Touraine. So they didn't even have Provencal origins.

by Anonymousreply 246December 27, 2021 9:48 PM

Many French are dark. JFC.

by Anonymousreply 247December 27, 2021 10:10 PM

Sure Brigitte Bardot totally looks like Sophia Loren, Anna Magniani and Maria Callas.

by Anonymousreply 248December 27, 2021 10:19 PM

Edith Piaf was dark

by Anonymousreply 249December 27, 2021 10:23 PM

Piaf had Italian and Moroccan genes.

by Anonymousreply 250December 27, 2021 10:26 PM

The "French aren't dark" poster has never been to France. Many French are dark. Conversely, many Italians are fair, esp. Northern Italians.

by Anonymousreply 251December 27, 2021 10:29 PM

Italians are POC.

by Anonymousreply 252December 27, 2021 10:36 PM

I've been to France more often than you have put your finger on a map of France.

- R250

by Anonymousreply 253December 27, 2021 10:43 PM

Then r253 you should know that French run the gamut from fair to dark.

by Anonymousreply 254December 27, 2021 11:04 PM

The majority of French people don't look like Italians, Spaniards or Greeks.

by Anonymousreply 255December 27, 2021 11:16 PM

But many are dark

by Anonymousreply 256December 27, 2021 11:26 PM

God bless the DL white-complexion trolls

by Anonymousreply 257December 27, 2021 11:29 PM

DL has the most asinine and uninformed opinions on ethnicity I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 258December 27, 2021 11:31 PM

That's because most DLers are Americans and have no idea about what Europeans look like.

by Anonymousreply 259December 28, 2021 12:02 AM

R259, that may be one if the most asinine things I’ve ever read. What the hell do Europeans look like, since you’re such an expert?

by Anonymousreply 260December 28, 2021 12:16 AM

They obviously look different in the north, south, west and east, R260. Europe was invaded numerous times and has people with different ethnic backgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 261December 28, 2021 12:21 AM

Exactly, r261. So it’s asinine to say Americans/DL don’t know what Europeans look like because Europeans run the gamut.

by Anonymousreply 262December 28, 2021 12:25 AM

[quote] The French aren't dark - you've got them confused with southern Italians and the Spanish

Spanish and Southern Italians can both be pale. French can be dark too. Many Irish and British can be dark. Genetic diversity exists in every country. French, Italian and Spanish are nationalities not races.

by Anonymousreply 263December 28, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote]French, Italian and Spanish are nationalities not races.

That's false, France was never invaded and occupied by Arabs. Andalusia and the south of Italy was. The Battle of Tours ended the Umayyad invasion into France.

by Anonymousreply 264December 28, 2021 5:19 AM

France colonized many parts of the world and freely mixed with its conquered subjects. Many of their descendants returned to France during decolonization or still inhabit overseas France.

by Anonymousreply 265December 28, 2021 5:54 AM

The Mediterranean (Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Sicily and Greece) was always more metropolitan and served as mass trading ports. So many ethnicities mixed and mingled for centuries. The Roman Empire was pretty diverse.

[quote] France colonized many parts of the world and freely mixed with its conquered subjects. Many of their descendants returned to France during decolonization or still inhabit overseas France.

Same with Spain and Portugal too. Unlike Britain, there was no anti-miscegenation sentiment. Hispanophone, Francophone and Lusaphone were populated by mixed-race peoples who usually became the majority. All of them express pride in their Creole culture.

by Anonymousreply 266December 28, 2021 6:08 AM

We once lived in Dallas across the street from the Doctor who treated JFK And unfortunately pronounced his death. He was long retired but spoke so passionately about that November day.

Not to dwell on it but I could never forget that day in HS when the news was announced on the pa . It was awful.

by Anonymousreply 267December 28, 2021 6:16 AM

France was founded in the Medieval era. You think a nation that was previously a collection of various kingdoms and tribes that only existed for a little over a millennia that always had many different ethnic groups, as well as invaders and multiple waves of immigration would not be diverse in phenotype? This website is like Stormfront. Arabs can be pale to dark too and the term Arab is a cultural one not a racial one. Besides Ethnic Arabs (from the Saudi peninsula) were not the ones going to Southern Europe. It was mostly North Africans and Levantines (which Europeans share DNA with anyway).

by Anonymousreply 268December 28, 2021 6:25 AM

Arabs occupied the south of Spain for 700 years. Ottoman Turks did similar in Greece. This actually kicked off the Renaissance as Greek scholars fled to Italy with their books.

Europe has a very turbulent history, which often paved to way to the societal changes we came to appreciate today.

by Anonymousreply 269December 28, 2021 7:34 AM

My Southern Italian relatives all have blue eyes and classical features. So there's that

by Anonymousreply 270December 28, 2021 7:38 AM

Oh god this is boring. Back to JFK Jr. please.

by Anonymousreply 271December 28, 2021 10:13 AM

R267, that's actually fascinating. Without mentioning the doctor's name, can you convey what he said? As someone who loved the book Death of a President, I'd love to hear a first hand account of what happened that day.

by Anonymousreply 272December 28, 2021 3:14 PM

This explains the exotic looks of the Bouviers….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 28, 2021 3:28 PM

R272 Death of A President is a magnificent history. Reads like a novel. Jackie damn near killed the author William Manchester with he neurotic demands. Their relationship would make a great film.

by Anonymousreply 274December 28, 2021 3:29 PM

JFK, Jr. at 61.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275January 17, 2022 7:23 PM

Not such an improbable age progression when you consider the current appearance of Maxwell Caulfield, a JFK, Jr., contemporary Adonis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 17, 2022 8:03 PM

I think Caroline had her brother cremated because she suspected somebody in the future would dig up the body, do the DNA and discover he was Gianni Agnelli's kid.

by Anonymousreply 277January 17, 2022 8:36 PM

R277 employs QAnon adjacent thinking.

by Anonymousreply 278January 17, 2022 8:50 PM

R278 no, I employ Eurotrash adjacent thinking.

by Anonymousreply 279January 17, 2022 9:01 PM

At least the age-progressed Carolyn looks great.

by Anonymousreply 280January 17, 2022 10:02 PM

Caroline Kennedy is the most wrinkled person currently alive in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 281January 17, 2022 10:17 PM

Maybe, R281, but I think she's a fabulously handsome, unenhanced, 64-year old woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282January 17, 2022 10:20 PM

She got those toothy Kennedy genes for real.

by Anonymousreply 283January 18, 2022 4:25 PM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 284January 18, 2022 5:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!