Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brooklyn Beckham gets ANOTHER tattoo as he unveils 'lover' inking... after launching his cooking series

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 8:01 AM

As the opening scenes showed Brooklyn travelling America being taught new skills in a host of eateries, he explained: 'I'm not a chef, yet. This is the very start of my food journey. I love making food for people that I love. I'm going to work my a**e off and see where I can get.'

Brooklyn was then seen heading out in search of the perfect clams before preparing a few for his brother and soon-to-be brother-in-law to try.

While he didn't specify the weight of his ingredients, he revealed the secret to his clams recipe was adding an indeterminable amount of dry white wine, butter, shallots, lemon, parsley, garlic, butter and salt and pepper.

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2021 12:55 AM

Poor kid. He’s trying to find himself and thinks we care.

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2021 12:58 AM

I've never seen him on video or social media. Does he have any charms?

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2021 12:59 AM

Brooklyn's photography career is OUT.

Brooklyn's budding cooking career in now IN.

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2021 1:02 AM

Cooklyn.org

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2021 1:03 AM

I thought he wanted to be a model or did give up on that too?

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2021 1:12 AM

So that's his fiancee's favorite finger?

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2021 1:30 AM

How many times must we the public watch this nepotistic failure fail?

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2021 1:37 AM

I can't decide who's the most MEH of these three: Brooklyn, Rocco or Rafferty?

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2021 1:44 AM

Brooklyn Beckham's future wife is worth a fortune as are his own parents. He can tune in, turn on, drop out and tattoo himself into oblivion. It doesn't matter. Life has sprinkled golden fairy dust on him. But really, the tattoos are absolutely hideous on him and his father.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2021 3:17 AM

I don’t understand the purpose of the big cheese wheel other than for novelty. Does all that cheese that doesn’t go into the pasta just get wasted?

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2021 6:50 AM

Brooklyn has been getting called out for wearing a pair of sneakers that say vegan on the soles while he cooks with meat on his cooking show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 2:12 AM

Like individually I understand all these words, but when strung together like this they are meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 2:17 AM

Weird. Does anyone else think that Brooklyn looks much more like football's bad boy, Joey Barton, than he does David?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 2:35 AM

He is a loser and a complete moron. As is his better looking but equally dim brother Romeo.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 2:49 AM

r9 That's a tough one.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 6:50 AM

@r9, Scrunched up face, beady eyes, bad tats...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 7:38 AM

^ I swear, he told me he was 18

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2022 7:55 AM

His parents had his dick mutilated so he might as well mutilate the rest of himself. He's such a freak.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 8:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!