Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Uniform fetish

Wondering out of curiosity who has this fetish. I dated a guy recently that was very into uniforms in general.

I mean, we all know gay men like the hypermasculine ones like cop, fireman, leatherman, etc. But just wondering if there are other uniforms that are a turn on for others.

One of my college roommates had a thing for Mounties. We weren't Canadian so I found it curious, but the uniform IS kinda hot.

And of course if you've experienced a man in that uniform.....spill!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 14, 2021 1:23 AM

Yes, please.

I love men in uniforms. It's a big turn on.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2021 2:45 PM

I love military uniforms. Especially, the jungle ones all dirty and nasty, like I could smell them.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2021 3:11 PM

The only kind of man in uniform a DLer truly appreciates...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2021 3:18 PM

On the right guy, mechanics' overalls can be about the sexiest thing on earth. I still remember my dad's friend, who worked on my car when I was in college. He always had a forest of bushy hair visible at the zipper opening.

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2021 6:59 PM

Give me a man in a Nazi uniform, oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2021 7:39 PM

Here's a good one, op.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2021 8:04 PM

I loved the old shorts my gym teachers and coaches would wear. They were made similar to the football uniform pants with the lace up part in the front. Always made them look bulgy.

Coaches never wear that now. Not that I mind with that Harbaugh guy and his revealing khakis.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2021 8:07 PM

Mmmmmm, sexy sexayyyyy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2021 8:39 PM

Unless your dad’s friend was showing off his pubes, R4, he was wearing coveralls not overalls.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2021 8:43 PM

A uniform does it for me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2021 9:25 PM

I attended the cocktail reception for the International Debutante Ball one year. It was jammed full of West Point cadets in uniform, and they looked gorgeous. Fun fact: according to a pal of mine, every year at the ball a cadet faints. They drink too much and overheat. Then they get dragged into the men's room, stripped naked and have a waiter dump a bucket of ice on them until the ambulance arrives. Or so it went that year.

DL fave Baroness von Langendorff was in attendance, so perhaps that year's lad passed out at the sight of her sheer beauty. She has been known to make great patriarchs weep.

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2021 10:26 PM

Brown is my least favorite color but you gotta love a guy who knows how to handle a package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2021 10:54 PM

The Spanish Foreign Legion must have a gay uniform designer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2021 10:56 PM

Sometimes they look better out of uniform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2021 10:57 PM

It's a shame they were the ultimate in evil because nothing does it for me more than a Nazi in full uniform and a leather great coat.

by Anonymousreply 15December 11, 2021 11:01 PM

I have a thing for short/medium-height young guys in bellhop uniforms.

Rowr. I always give them a big tip.

Well, not just the tip.

by Anonymousreply 16December 11, 2021 11:04 PM

R10 just made me realize that a uniform does nothing for me, but a guy in a uniform, Wowee.

by Anonymousreply 17December 11, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] It's a shame they were the ultimate in evil because nothing does it for me more than a Nazi in full uniform and a leather great coat.

I agree but did you ever notice that even a Nazi uniform couldn't make Hitler look hot. Same for Joseph Goebbels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 11, 2021 11:50 PM

R9 Yes, you are correct, my deepest apologies!

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2021 12:18 AM

This is more appropriate for Datalounge (lately).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2021 3:39 AM

Only Catholic schoolgirl uniforms.

As worn by hot Latino musclemen,

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2021 4:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2021 4:49 AM

I swore at first that this post said "unicorn fetish," which ironically would have attracted a much better crowd than the Naziloungers who showed up here.

by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2021 4:52 AM

So did they determine that the Spanish Legion uniform was derived from a design by Tom of Finland?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 12, 2021 5:00 AM

Italian cops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2021 5:36 AM

A friend of mine claims the fetish is about feeling safe around authority, someone who is in charge and knows what he's doing (to you).

It's the same with other "uniforms" like sportswear (American Football gear, for example).

by Anonymousreply 26December 12, 2021 6:46 AM

I need an order ...

Shoot! Shoot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 12, 2021 8:36 AM

Flight attendants. Which airline has the best?

by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2021 9:37 AM

Everyone's gone right to cops and military.

But I was also wondering about other more basic uniforms. I grew up around a lot of blue collar men so many of those uniforms are hot, in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 29December 12, 2021 1:37 PM

Another favorite kind of uniformed man for the DL set...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 12, 2021 1:55 PM

Uniform fetish goes hand in hand with role-playing in a lot of cases. Like hotel guest seducing the bellhop or waiter, police officer interrogating a suspect, stormtrooper vs. rebel, etc.

by Anonymousreply 31December 12, 2021 2:01 PM

There's a cocky attitude that comes with wearing a uniform

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 12, 2021 2:08 PM

I was looking for that, R27!

by Anonymousreply 33December 12, 2021 3:55 PM

I have a thing for men in uniforms. I dated a guy for a while that had been in the Navy and even though I don't consider myself attractive, when he had me put on his Dress Whites, when I looked in the mirror I almost came. Hands free.

So I must have a SERIOUS uniform thing.

And he indulged me. We had sex in his uniforms quite often. And he introduced me to (real) handcuffs.

He was some of the best sex I ever had.

by Anonymousreply 34December 12, 2021 6:14 PM

I have always found handsome, well built men in uniform the sexist thing ever. And it doesn't have to be a military or law enforcement uniform. When I see some of the sexy well built UPS guys in the summer in their tight brown uniforms and shorts my loins are set afire.

by Anonymousreply 35December 12, 2021 6:17 PM

Generally not into the uniform thing, but Italian cops are mighty mighty fine. And they [bold]LOOOOVE[/bold] to show off their asses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 12, 2021 6:18 PM

Case in point!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 12, 2021 6:19 PM

A suit and tie can be a uniform, to me.

So can a Carhartt shirt or pair of pants.

I've almost cum just looking at a tall HVAC repair guy in Carhartts and a pair of big brown work boots (probably size 14 or bigger).

by Anonymousreply 38December 12, 2021 6:20 PM

Ah, yes! I do like a nice, crisp uniform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 12, 2021 6:47 PM

I always liked the aesthetic. But the actual men in these costumes were never as advertised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 13, 2021 5:29 PM

Les Pompiers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 13, 2021 8:46 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 13, 2021 8:54 PM

I had a regular fuck buddy that worked as a UPS driver. He's totally gay, but would get hit on my women regularly when making deliveries. They would be doing stupid shit, like answering the door in their bathrobes...

I also had another fuck buddy that was a cop, I was always trying to get him to put his uniform on before we hooked up. He was a little goofy though, and would stalk me if he saw my car anywhere like out at the bars. He "pranked" me several times, pulling me over and scaring the shit out of me.

by Anonymousreply 43December 14, 2021 12:41 AM

R43 "Stalking" ccupational hazard with cops.

Great in bed but if they have even the slightest interest in you they seem to go from 0 to obsessed. After making the mistake of letting the one I fucked around with in college know where I lived...I never did that again

by Anonymousreply 44December 14, 2021 1:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!