Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You get fucked hard by a celebrity zoomer

He won't go easy on your millennial-to-eldergay ass; expect slapping, name-calling, bondage, and spitting. You get to pick out of the list below who will do the deed. Choose wisely.

(I went with a conservative definition using 1997 as a starting point birthyear, making the poll more competitive by excluding borderline zoomers Chalamet and Holland)

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2021 3:31 AM

OP, nobody is getting “fucked hard” by Shawn Mendes’ little peanut dick.

by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2021 6:11 PM

You must be the nelliest bottom in Bottomland if you want to get fucked by any of those boys.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2021 6:13 PM

I don't know who any of these people are.

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2021 6:13 PM

[quote]slapping, name-calling, bondage, and spitting

A zoomer is not going to do any of those things. They'll instead ask for consent and your preferred pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2021 6:16 PM

"I don't know her"

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2021 6:20 PM

Wow... so many (wishful thinking) tops to choose from.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2021 6:34 PM

I am an eldergay, and I do not recognize any of these non-Shawn-Mendes names. So before making my decision about who will go up in me, I need to host a pool party where I may meet these young gentlemen and determine their suitability for this special purpose. Swimwear optional (except for me, for whom any tarp, dropcloth, poncho, muumuu or caftan will do).

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2021 6:55 PM

WHO???

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2021 6:56 PM

These guys are legal, right? Half look to be 12 years old max.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2021 6:56 PM

David Mazouz.

I might have chosen Shawn Mendes, but I couldn't deal with the guilt he'd undoubtedly feel after actually doing something gay.

The rest, do they have pubes yet?

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2021 7:51 PM

I wouldn’t mind having Dah-veed’s kosher fuck stick, but I kind of want JDG to pop a few adderall and channel his violent insanity right into my guts.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2021 8:00 PM

Shawn Mendes is a TOTAL bottom.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2021 8:03 PM

NONE

I have zero interest in any man under forty

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2021 8:04 PM

Have any of these fetuses sprouted pubic hair yet? Have their balls dropped?

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2021 8:06 PM

I chose notorious pussy hound Shawn Mendes because who the fuck are these people

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2021 8:07 PM

r9 R14

They're all over 18, and most of them are in their 20s. Sorry that young men's appearance is confusing and/or disturbing to you.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2021 9:33 PM

Ermmmm... are you sure we shouldn't be voting on who the ugliest is? Cause this is one unattractive group of nobodies (except Shawnderella)

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2021 9:39 PM

Why is Harry Styles and his big dick not on this list, OP? Are you a Klan Granny?

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2021 9:43 PM

I get Hung Jewish Top vibes from Alex Wolff (b. ‘97)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2021 9:49 PM

Can I pick Jacob Elordi?

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2021 9:53 PM

Fuck that list, OP. Send over the top 10 gay cadets from West Point. Ta, doll.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2021 9:54 PM

What about Joshua Barrett?

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2021 9:55 PM

If I wanted to be fucked by a vaguely masculine looking lesbian I'd call k.d. lang and ask her to bring her strap on.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2021 9:55 PM

Is Op a frau? All these whores are bottoms. Jacob Elordi is a top for sure with that height and brutal face.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2021 9:55 PM

r24

On the contrary, it's these boring preconceptions about who is a bottom or a top that seem frau-ish to me (not just directed at you but other posters as well).

In fact, I recently hooked up with an angelic-looking, curly-haired 17yo (don't worry, it's legal where I live) who used me in exactly the way described.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2021 10:04 PM

Ty, then David then Charlie then Johnny and then all of the others...

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2021 10:15 PM

[quote] He won't go easy on your millennial-to-eldergay ass; expect slapping, name-calling, bondage, and spitting.

You forgot the Vivian Vance option if you're looking for this ^^

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2021 12:10 AM

Beautifully put, r11.

by Anonymousreply 28December 10, 2021 10:56 AM

r18

Harry Styles was born in 1994, falling squarely outside this thread's definition of zoomer.

But I'm confused - what has excluding him got to do with being a "Klan Granny"? Isn't he a white Protestant Brit?

by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2021 7:37 PM

Shawn Mendes a top---hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2021 11:40 PM

I'll take Asher Angel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 11, 2021 3:23 AM

Or Ethan Wacker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2021 3:24 AM

It is known that they are all gay.

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2021 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!