Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Oz claims he has the “cure” for America.

Uh oh. We know all about his “cures” here at the datalounge. The guy is a shameless snake oil salesman. I think he has a show now on OAN.

So now he wants to push his snake oil on the public from the US Senate. PA citizens, I implore you, remember the last time you came close to voting for a shameless con man (for president in that case). He tried to steal your votes! Let’s not go down this road again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2022 9:56 PM

OP- He's not only a QUACK he's a DICK.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2021 6:07 PM

Fuck this POS.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2021 6:09 PM

Sounds vaguely familiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2021 6:09 PM

Word salad with rancid dressing.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2021 6:10 PM

I think a good opponent could expose his weakness in a debate. The dude has rage problems and does NOT like to be questioned. He is SO arrogant and talks down to people like they are children but will do so smugly and with a faux friendliness. But you can tell he would just blow up in a debate of even slightly pressed or questioned about his fake cures and pseudoscience. I’m sure people have died because of his quackery.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2021 6:11 PM

I like how he looks like Jack Nicholson's evil nephew, perhaps descended from skinny Turkish types. I see him sitting on cushions, smoking a hookah pipe late at night, then getting up to tell the American public more about their poop.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2021 6:11 PM

I would not want this person anywhere near a hospital or healthcare setting. Let alone in a position of power. He was telling people to take horse dewormer during the pandemic. The last guy is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2021 6:13 PM

Is he from PA? I thought he is from Iran. I never trusted this guy from the first day because he said something that didn’t sit right with me. I have to go back and see what it was but it foreshadowed his foray into deploraville and subsequent senate bid.

I don’t trust him. He seems shady af.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2021 6:15 PM

Hi I'm a celebrity - now that the public is completely misinformed about politics and issues please vote for me!!!

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2021 6:15 PM

R5 interesting. Any more details on the rage problem?

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2021 6:16 PM

Was he born in the US? Can he run for President?

This guy is the Iranian Trump. Let’s not go down this road.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2021 6:16 PM

Did Oprah unleash him on the public first?

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2021 6:17 PM

Re rage, he is pretty good at hiding it because his show is filmed. But what doctor do you know says stuff like this when questioned by other doctors in a professional setting? Those doctors have every right to challenge his quackery. They are real doctors. Not playing one on tv.

He’s a jerk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2021 6:20 PM

I had ENOUGH of the television celebrity politicians thank you.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2021 6:21 PM

Has he ever even been to Pennsylvania? Im pretty sure he lives in Hollywood for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2021 6:22 PM

The last thing the U.S. Senate is another crackpot conservative doctor.

Everyone remembers Senator Bill Frist, the idiotic doc from Tennessee, inserting himself into the Terri Schiavo case from the well of the Senate chamber.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2021 6:23 PM

What do the other state republicans think about this? Will there be a primary?

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2021 6:27 PM

YOU WILL NOT QUESTION ME.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2021 6:28 PM

Sadly I think he will win. It’s all the anti-Americanism is rubbing off on average people to the point they will only vote for circus freaks or just not vote at all.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2021 6:31 PM

Whatever happened to cutting your teeth on city council or even state legislature?

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2021 6:32 PM

Dr Oz claims that Washington is purposely trying to kill the spirit of its citizens. This is so sinister. Don’t let this go. This is the whole ballgame.

It is so anti-American. It’s what other countries say when they want to smear the US, they always attack Washington and try to drive a wedge between the leadership and the people. It’s so foreign but it’s now part and parcel of republicans.

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2021 6:41 PM

These people hate America and everything it stands for. They want to rip it up and sell it off for parts. Republicans are now completely in tandem with America’s foreign enemies.

Please tell me that other people see this Anti-American streak and how it is working. The republicans are getting American citizens to join them in their joint quest with the foreign cabal to dismantle our country. From the inside out.

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2021 6:42 PM

They don’t see borders anymore. Just a common hatred of liberal polices like fair taxes, clean environment, corporate regulations and robust public services like healthcare and transportation.

They hate America and that needs to be laid bare.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2021 6:42 PM

This cunt would be the best target for a complete set of revelations of his lifelong egomania, including his not paying attention in surgery and cutting another surgeon's hand, threatening the man's livelihood. Oz never acknowledged it.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2021 6:44 PM

Until last week Oz was on Fox-5 in New York at 1:00PM. He's been replaced by "Extra."

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2021 6:49 PM

Oooo juicy r24.

Keep it coming.

Sadly PA deplorables won’t care but this guy is quite a piece of work. He has the con man thing down pat and knows how to connect with the PA rubes who are all worked up about the “BLM violence” in Philly. Keep in mind that PA deplorables haven’t gone to Philly in 40 years and just heard about it and saw “evidence on Facebook” etc.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2021 6:50 PM

Covid needs to work its magic

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2021 6:50 PM

If anyone here knows nurses at New York Presbyterian, ask them what staff thinks of him. Nurses always have the inside scoop.

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2021 6:52 PM

He lives in NJ. NY is flattered when prominent people from out of state want to be its Senator. It elected Robert Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I suspect Pennsylvania will not go for a carpetbagger.

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2021 6:55 PM

I have always had a sinking feeling about this guy. It just keeps getting worse. Per wiki;

“In November 2020, Oz was sued by his sister Nazlim Öz. Nazlim alleged that he was withholding her rental income from apartments owned by their late father Mustafa Öz.”

This guy is ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2021 6:55 PM

Yes, get the tea from the nurses. But you can tell from space they guy has an enormous ego.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2021 6:57 PM

R29, Hillary lived in New York when she decided to run. Dr Oz doesn't live in PA

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2021 6:57 PM

So he doesn’t even live in PA?

Wow I bet the other rethugs are cooking up his demise. Let’s hope there is a primary.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2021 6:58 PM

He claims to live in PA.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2021 6:58 PM

Can’t he run in his own state?

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2021 6:59 PM

You just can’t claim to live somewhere. You either live there or you don’t.

Did he just move there this year to cook up this scene? He just can’t help himself with the get rich quick scams.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2021 6:59 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2021 6:59 PM

When Dr Oz says he has the cure for you, run for this hills!

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2021 7:00 PM

Can I “claim” to live in Colorado so I can get medical weed?

I didn’t know we could just go around claiming residency. This is new to me.

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2021 7:01 PM

He is renting a house in PA, but the background in recent social media pics is his house in NJ.

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2021 7:02 PM

This is trump all over again people. Let’s see if PA is ready for another round of fascist carnival barking.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2021 7:02 PM

Man, f.ck this clown with his raspberry extract BS.

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2021 7:04 PM

Really, RENTING?

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2021 7:05 PM

What a sleaze job this guy. It’s a shame that people like this get ahead. The last thing we need is another entitled celebrity who thinks they can waltz right in to another state and fool enough people and suppress enough voters to eek out a “win” and then immediately enrich the pharmaceutical companies that he’s so in bed with while ignoring the issues of PA citizens.

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2021 7:05 PM

Isn't Oprah bankrolling his candidacy?

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]The last thing the U.S. Senate is another crackpot conservative doctor.

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2021 7:07 PM

[quote]I suspect Pennsylvania will not go for a carpetbagger.

They absolutely will not.

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2021 7:08 PM

The house he is “renting” belongs to a relative.

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2021 7:09 PM

R48, Did he seize it from his poor sister?

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2021 7:12 PM

Not to mention he belongs to a fringe religious sect called the Swedenborgian Church. Most mainstream Christians consider it a cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2021 7:14 PM

press:

Senate candidate Mehmet Oz says he’s a Pennsylvania resident now. So why’s he still hanging out in his New Jersey mansion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2021 7:16 PM

R47 these are tough people and smarter than you might think so let’s hope so. They pride themselves on no-nonsense.

But many did get swept up in the right-wings attempt to frame everything as if today is the first day of history…and that liberals are somehow bad people all of the sudden….They are still vulnerable to right wing brainwashing.

If they can see through the smoke and realize OZ doesn’t care one iota for PA citizens and would assume sell them all fake cures then great. Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2021 7:16 PM

Democrats job here is draw the line between OZ and his unproven pseudoscience to his larger plans for the country. In other words, it’s a scam. Both his fake products and his fake political campaign. Fake all the way down to his claim of PA residency. It’s always a scam with him.

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2021 7:17 PM

From a medical standpoint, most in the community think Oz is a quack and fraud. This dates back to his early days when he was shilled by a Oprah. (Between Oz , Weinstein, and Mr. Phil - who is not even a “Dr” - and Meghan Markle, Oprah has lost a great deal of standing. She has degraded and ruined her reputation.)

Oz is a Trump-wannabe.

[quote] Not to mention he belongs to a fringe religious sect called the Swedenborgian Church. Most mainstream Christians consider it a cult.

Have to disagree here. As much as Oz is off-putting, Swedenborgian is a mystical take on Christianity, but no more of a “cult” than Catholics or Methodist or any other form of Christianity.

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2021 7:24 PM

Tired of the wealthy conartists trying to use government roles to their advantage. It's not enough that they donate to sway politics in their favor and pay shit in taxes, while the majority are becoming poorer by the year -- no, they want it all by trying to take seats right at the table.

They won't be satisfied until they've bled us all dry, while jetting into the sunset, on their way to the next wealthy country full of easily manipulated politicians. We'll all be left here amongst the burning rubble and (literally) toxic environment.

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]Democrats job here is draw the line between OZ and his unproven pseudoscience to his larger plans for the country. In other words, it’s a scam. Both his fake products and his fake political campaign. Fake all the way down to his claim of PA residency. It’s always a scam with him.

The Democrats' job here is to run a good candidate that appeals to moderates. Outside of some rapid Trumpers, most Pennsylvanians who voted Republican in 2016 were voting against Hillary, not because they loved Trump. Pennsylvania is a SWING state, and Democrats can't run garbage candidates.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2021 7:41 PM

Eric Adams, mayor-elect of New York City claims to live a house he owns in Brooklyn. Property records show he owns a co-op with his girl friend in Fort Lee, New Jersey. The Brooklyn basement digs he's shown on television to prove his residency, is not a legal apartment.

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2021 7:59 PM

The Cliffside Park, New Jersey house where the Oz family has lived since 2008 is under his wife's name.

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2021 8:00 PM

Blame Doperah for giving him a platform.

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2021 8:31 PM

To be fair, most members of the Senate are wealthy con-artists.

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2021 8:37 PM

Raiders lost yesterday. They better fucking win the next one!😡

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2021 8:42 PM

Can we please have an Oprah administration one day soon? President Oprah, Surgeon General Oz, UN Secretary Eckhardt Tollé, Chief Justice Dr Phil, press Secretary Gayle King, Secretary of State Markle, HHS Secretary Suzanne Sumners, etc.

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2021 8:43 PM

Dr. Oz = Turkish Daffy

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2021 8:47 PM

Oz's next door neighbor sued him for planting trees so tall, they blocked view of the Manhattan skyline making the neighbor's house worth less for sale. Case was thrown out on a technicality. It was filed in Bergen County court, Should have first be filed with borough where they live.

by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2021 8:47 PM

Just what we need. One more toxic attention whore in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2021 8:54 PM

This guy is such an ozhole.

by Anonymousreply 66December 7, 2021 12:45 PM

Dr. Oz, his parents, wife and children are Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 67December 7, 2021 6:17 PM

Paranoid, profane and incompetent but, sure, he has a cure for the other 330 million of us

[quote] As it turns out, Mrs. Oz didn’t hang up the phone. Nuzzi said Mrs. Oz “had mistakenly connected her device to what sounded like the sound system of a vehicle, meaning that as they engaged in paranoid conversation and argument for more than four minutes, I remained on the line, hearing every word of it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 28, 2021 3:50 PM

Paywalled...but I chose to believe the description is accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 28, 2021 3:54 PM

Talk about megalomania.

by Anonymousreply 70December 28, 2021 4:07 PM

A world class huckster.

by Anonymousreply 71December 29, 2021 6:50 AM

Sorry, Oz. America already has a cure: colloidal silver.

by Anonymousreply 72December 29, 2021 8:40 AM

Oprah speaks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 29, 2021 11:16 AM

This muslim is full of himself, doeesn't realize people know he talks out of both sides of his mouth. How he still has show beats me. Wouldn't vote for him even if he was the only one on the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 74December 29, 2021 11:35 AM

Dr. Oz is one of a few "candidates" of which I would vote for Trump if those were my choices. They are so similar, but Oz cloaks his con with an M.D. Despise him!

by Anonymousreply 75December 29, 2021 12:28 PM

Let me guess, the cure is probably “resveratrol”? I’m old enough to remember when he touted that stuff as a cure for everything from lack of energy to high credit card balances.

by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2021 12:58 PM

I do too. It's called several asteroids the size of Texas

by Anonymousreply 77December 29, 2021 1:11 PM

How is it that Oprah managed to foist not one, but two douchebag “doctors” on us?

by Anonymousreply 78December 29, 2021 1:20 PM

Oprah has managed to foist a great deal of rubbish on us: grifters, charlatans, and unethical persons.

I have lost any and all respect for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 29, 2021 4:37 PM

From the interviews I’ve seen with him he’s totally talentless as a politician. I don’t see him going far. But then again, Kamala is VP. You never know how far giving good head can get you.

by Anonymousreply 80December 29, 2021 4:39 PM

His poop is shaped like a large republican

by Anonymousreply 81December 29, 2021 7:03 PM

This gonnif was still singing the praises of Kava Kava for anxiety when it was already known to damage the liver. Just how many trendy “cleanses” has Dr. Woo recommended over the years? He’s the absolute worst.

He continually claimed he didn’t endorse any particular product or brand on his shit TV show when he was accused of being a peddler of snake oil… though he endorsed the cleanses, the supplements, and the many teas. His face has appeared on a number of different branded products with “As Seen On The Dr. Oz Show”…. He thinks people are stupid in PA, or he wouldn’t be running there.

Oz thinks he’s a gift to all women, and suffers from horrendous and chronic flatulence. People who have worked with him have said he delights in disgusting those around him by constantly farting… even in the elevator at his television studio. What’s not to love, right?

by Anonymousreply 82December 29, 2021 8:32 PM

Mrs. Oz sounds like a FABULOUS cunt!

And Oprah isn't too enthusiastic about the Dr. Frankenstein she created.

by Anonymousreply 83December 29, 2021 8:40 PM

Fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2022 12:19 AM

He's another Ben Carson type weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2022 12:31 AM

This guy is already losing. He only got one vote in the straw poll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2022 6:13 PM

R36 did you tell Hillary that when she carpetbagged to run in NY?

by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2022 9:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!