Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Capital Hill realtor plans to practice yoga and lose weight in prison.

It’s just like a spa! She is hoping that they have protein shakes and bars, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2021 10:23 PM

Is that the one with the jacuzzis?

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2021 4:15 PM

It’s Capitol Hill.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2021 4:21 PM

That woman and reality parted ways a long time ago

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2021 4:23 PM

So her "after" weight--if she succeeds--will be 140 pounds? Good luck with all that.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2021 4:25 PM

"The Texas realtor said that if she loses weight, 'it will be worth going to prison.'"

Is that the only way this lardass can lose weight?

She also said she would be detoxing from booze--maybe this cunt should have done that before going to the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2021 4:28 PM

The protein shake she'll get is The Green Baloney variety.

Baloney, canned peas, skim milk, and prison kitchen worker saliva in the blender.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2021 4:30 PM

"And also I can't eat because the food is awful, and there's just no food. So hopefully they have, like, some protein shakes and some protein bars, I think, because you don't want to eat, like, green baloney — that's what they have to eat."

Oh, honey, prison is so boring that even eating the garbage they serve will be the highlight of your day

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2021 4:30 PM

That bitch won't know what hit her once all the bull dykes in the prison get their hands on her.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2021 4:31 PM

How long did she get?

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2021 4:32 PM

Not long enough.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2021 4:33 PM

60 days.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2021 4:34 PM

If she manages to shed 30 pounds in 60 days in prison, we'll see her on the View promoting her book, "The Who Says Crime Doesn't Pay Diet" .

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2021 4:37 PM

When she is forced to finger a bull dyke’s G-spot in jail, she’ll get plenty of protein rich fluids to make her protein shake with.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2021 4:38 PM

The unmitigated caucasity of these people. “Can I go on vacation?” “Can I have organic meals?” “Can I have shakes and protein bars?” NO, bitch! You stormed the United States Capitol in a coup attempt and are lucky enough to only get a slap on the wrist. If these people were black and it was a BLM rally, they’d either already be dead or they would never again see the light of day.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2021 4:41 PM

She's a shrieking, self-entitled PIG. I hope she finds out what a shiv is.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2021 4:41 PM

[quote]because you don't want to eat, like, green baloney — that's what they have to eat.

Green eggs and ham.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2021 4:45 PM

I hope she gets the shit beaten out of her. Then she'll see prison is not, in fact, a spa.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2021 4:47 PM

The ever-resourceful Martha Stewart foraged during her prison time, creating healthy meals for herself using dandelions and crab apples! Happily, this led to her shedding weight and perhaps inspiring cons like the realtor to the same:

"Stewart ate so little of the actual food that was served that she dropped several pounds as a result. Even on Thanksgiving Day, she skipped the prison's special holiday meal — apparently it wasn't that appetizing anyway — to spend time with her visiting family. When her family left, Stewart made her own Thanksgiving feast: pasta with olive oil, which she enjoyed with a fellow inmate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2021 4:47 PM

Martha Stewart is one tough old Polack and was better equipped to handle prison life, this deluded nut job is in for the rude awakening of her life

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2021 9:29 PM

Reminds me of Dewey Oxberger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2021 10:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!