Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amy Coney Barrett is a Monster

I don’t think people have realized what an evil witch this lady is despite her mousy demeanor. She is up to no good. When her agenda is complete, we will be living in a theocracy dictated by the fanatical religious elite.

Watch this one. She wants the gays to burn at the stake. I think she thinks the Bible is real and that she is a vessel for the word of god. Thomas and the others are just corrupt and are playing the game for self enrichment. She is the real deal. Abortion is the tip of the iceberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 29, 2022 1:46 PM

Agree OP. Monstrous.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2021 4:18 AM

Agree 100% OP. Crazy eyed witch.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2021 4:20 AM

She is out for blood. She thinks god is on her side. It’s terrible.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2021 4:22 AM

This abortion thing is such a ruse.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2021 4:24 AM

Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett on Wednesday indicated she might not be inclined to protect a woman’s right to an abortion, suggesting it wasn’t necessary thanks to the option to give a child up for adoption. The high court was gathered in the morning to hear oral arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, which asks the justices to overturn Roe v. Wade.

The Mississippi law in question on Wednesday would ban most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy, a statute that violates the 1973 Roe decision. After nearly two hours of argument, all six justices in the court’s conservative majority seemed to signal they would rule to undermine Roe. Chief Justice John Roberts alluded to upholding the Mississippi law. Justice Brett Kavanaugh questioned whether abortion decisions should even be made at the federal level, asking, “Why should the court be the arbiter? There’ll be different access in Mississippi and New York, Alabama and California.”

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2021 4:24 AM

^ sickening.

I know there’s a lot going on in the world but they are about to just gut all kinds of federal laws.

What state you live in is going to matter more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2021 4:25 AM

I hate her makeup, such as it is.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2021 4:26 AM

A small minded person who doesn't think beyond herself and her own beliefs and values as opposed to the greater good of all. She shouldn't be on the Supreme Court, period.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2021 4:28 AM

I think people knew what they were getting when she was chosen.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2021 4:29 AM

Thanks a lot Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

You couldn't retire like Obama asked you too? You only had like 5 cancer bouts and was 83 or so when Obama asked.

To think she used to be a hero.............she was just an egomaniac who only thought of herself.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2021 4:32 AM

I’m trying to post the audio of her “argument”… it’s so cold and detached it will send chills down your spine.

It’s basically a fascist diatribe of the old world style wrapped into this nice suburban lady packaging. Chilling to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2021 4:32 AM

She’s using these wormy political arguments as actual legal arguments in the nations highest court. She has the koch brothers sleaze talk down pat.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2021 4:35 AM

I hate her brittle demeanor, crispy hair and chalkboard-scratching vocal fry voice.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2021 4:36 AM

If she self-destructs and goes berserk (hopefully) it could be nomination material for Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2021 4:39 AM

oh well having trouble posting the link but will try again tomorrow.

I would not go anywhere near this lady if I had kids or was pregnant. She would probably try to steal your baby.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2021 4:40 AM

Oh please, she's not self destructing anytime in the next several decades. McConnell should face a firing squad in my opinion. And he's a fudge-packing cock-sucking closet case. Insult to injury.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2021 4:42 AM

If you zoom in closely to her hair you can see that is actually made of snakes.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2021 4:42 AM

[quote]This abortion thing is such a ruse.

Yeah, It was a ruse started decades ago by racist, Christian pricks who are in no way "pro-life."

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2021 4:43 AM

All the conservative justices are monsters. ACB has the most annoying voice so she's the worst of the bunch. Whiny suburban mom upspeak. She just sounds dumb.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2021 4:49 AM

Yes she isn't dumb. Which makes this worse.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2021 4:51 AM

Didn't Kavanaugh say something that was surprisingly in support of Roe v. Wade?

(I just heard it in passing.) Could he turn out to be more liberal after that whole thing?

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2021 4:53 AM

No, R21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2021 4:56 AM

But the conservative Repubs and Supreme judges are OK with humans deliberately ending life at the other end of the spectrum in the form of capital punishment.. Yeah, OK.

And what does ACB say and think about cases where the baby's birth "for adoption" might risk the mother's life? Tell that to her other loved ones and to the mom herself, Amy.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2021 5:37 AM

Amy Coney Barrett is diabolical.

Adoption is not the answer for some women who are otherwise normal and fine but are unable psychologically to carry a pregnancy through to term. And it's none of fucking ACB's business.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2021 6:59 AM

I know it is wrong to wish sudden death on another person, and I wouldn't actively go about making it happen. In this force of evil's case, I could very well make an exception to that personal tenet.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2021 7:30 AM

She looks like Amanda Knox, which doesn't help her trustworthiness.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2021 7:33 AM

Dig up dirt and keep sharing it until it sticks. Which may take a decade or two. She's a Right-Wing Christian Conservative, after all.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2021 7:38 AM

How do you overcome decades of obsessive GOP fuckery with every aspect of the American experiment? Voter supression and extreme gerrymandering OK'ed by the Supreme Court, constant lying and gaslighting, smear campaigns, dirty tricks, propaganda media operations that resemble mind control, and finally...violence if they don't get their way. Excuse me if I tell you that this was over awhile ago.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2021 9:05 AM

Without conceding any regard for Justice Amy, it is OP who sounds like the fanatic.

He sounds oddly like Cotton Mather.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2021 11:48 AM

We don’t win the argument with ridiculous caricatures of our political opponents. Any Coney Barrett in no way resembles a monster, so when you characterize her that way, you lose credibility.

I think they are going to actually overrule Roe, because Roberts seems to be the only conservative who wants to compromise. If that happens, the political landscape is going to change very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2021 12:06 PM

She wants her Church's teachings to rule the nation. Congress should impeach those justices who lied about backing precedent during their senate hearing once we know how they voted.

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2021 12:27 PM

I think even Roberts knows that he's fucked. There is no way a judges' panel could be set where judges choose the actual rule of law over their own self-serving agenda. I mean, only a few years ago the Antonin Scalia types were in the minority, now they are the majority. And I can't see them having mutual respect for each other like Ruth Bader Ginsburg had for Scalia (despite their difference in beliefs).

What SCOTUS will do is chip away at the time window a woman can choose to have an abortion. A week or so at a time.

[quote] We don’t win the argument with ridiculous caricatures of our political opponents.

That goes both ways. Right now, the Republican side is rather silent on official representative Lauren Boebert accusing her colleague Ilhan Omar of being a terrorist (projecting much, Lauren?). Another recent event is Paul Gosar posting a photoshopped video killing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

There is no low low enough for Right-Wing Conservatives. There is no winning an argument with them. They keep punching low. That's all there is right now.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2021 12:45 PM

Nothing more hate-filled than a self-loathing woman. Carrie's mom in a black robe.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2021 12:46 PM

She's Mrs Carmody from 'The Mist.'

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2021 12:57 PM

She is Satan in high heels.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2021 1:05 PM

These brilliant (but hypocritical heathens, more or less) cannot understand the Constitution - at least the part that very plainly states separation of Church and State. They are not true Christian, nor Catholic and will find their end in hell. Period!

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2021 1:07 PM

R36 It takes a true Christian, like you, to be completely correct about everything. Jesus tells me I am flawless!

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2021 1:11 PM

I would bet a lot of money that this wicked witch has never had an orgasm. She may have never (even) masturbated. Her appointment marked a very negative turning point. She is a smarter, female version of Kavanaugh, which makes her dangerous. May she give the Biden administration an unexpected opportunity. 🙏🏼🤞🏼🙏🏼

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2021 1:13 PM

If only that ruth bader cuntsberg could have retired when Obama was still in office. But she was too selfish and only wanted to think of herself

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2021 1:19 PM

r10 what good would that have done? McConnel blocked Obama from sitting Garland, what makes you think it would have went any better?

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2021 1:20 PM

"Any Coney Barrett in no way resembles a monster, so when you characterize her that way, you lose credibility."

Her actions make her monstrous, as does her fealty to an extremist, unyielding and thoroughly batshit strain of Christianity.

That characterization is based on observation. It in no way discredits the observer.

Wake the fuck up. Fascism is coming via its surrogates like Barrett. And it will most certainly be monstrous.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2021 1:27 PM

[quote] what makes you think it would have went any better?

Would have gone.

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2021 1:29 PM

r42 you forgot to Oh Dear Me...

but what makes you think it would have gone any better? Obama had two years of rubber stamps before he lost the house and senate.

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2021 1:33 PM

I’m quite aware, r41. As an adoptee, I fully understand the natal obsession and hero complex of these types.

However, I’m more concerned with political effectiveness. At least 70 million Americans have no issue voting for someone who did nothing to hide his nastiness, so you can froth away about how evil Republicans are. It’s not changing their minds.

Look at the people who have been able to change people’s minds. Obama and Bill Clinton did not demonize their opponents. They made a better argument and built coalitions.

by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2021 1:33 PM

[quote] you forgot to Oh Dear Me...

I was going for kinder and gentler.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2021 1:37 PM

[quote]It was a ruse started decades ago by racist, Christian pricks who are in no way "pro-life."

Very true, they're pro-death penalty, pro-gun, have no problem with asylum seekers and immigrants being harmed or killed at the borders, no problem with the kids being kept in cages and not given medical attention, anti-vaccine, they don't support any kind of social service that would provide basics like food and shelter, the list goes on.

The abortion issue is entirely about controlling a woman's right to reproduction. That's it. Being a fundie rightwing Christian in this country means one of your biggest goals is to control the lives of others.

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2021 1:37 PM

R44, it's almost certain that they didn't change any minds, but rather encouraged Democrats to vote in larger numbers than usual. Both Clinton and Obama had massive get-out-the-vote programs that increased voter turnout, which is what gave them their wins. It wasn't about changing the minds of Republicans.

It's time people accepted that you cannot and will not change the minds of Republicans in any significant way. You have to get out the vote and increase voter turnout. That's why Repugs are always trying to suppress the vote.

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2021 1:40 PM

They're all falling in line for the Kochs and others that funded them.

In 10 years no abortion, no gays allowed, and we'll be back to 1526 and not 2026, where non-billionaires are just serfs to be exploited and used until they're dead.

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2021 1:42 PM

True. True. True.

There is nothing patriotic about extremist white straight “Christian” Americans. They try to cloak there racism because white man fear miscegenation.

by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2021 1:45 PM

And the old liberal justice is another selfish fool. He doesn't give to shits about anyone but himself. Just watch, he'll decide to retire after the democrats lose the house and the senate

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2021 1:47 PM

I’m going to vote for Stein so I can show my dislike of both corporate candidates! Then I’m going to post about my brave stance on Instagram demonstrating my woke purity.

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2021 1:47 PM

Yes, Stein was a Russian put.

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2021 1:49 PM

"However, I’m more concerned with political effectiveness. At least 70 million Americans have no issue voting for someone who did nothing to hide his nastiness, so you can froth away about how evil Republicans are. It’s not changing their minds."

What are you talking about? Never did I say we should full-throttle use this as a get out the vote strategy. Or that we should try to change republican minds. That said, this IS what is happening. People SHOULD be scared.

Your straw man arguments make you look like a troll. Please try to stay on point and respond to the substance of what I wrote, if you're going to respond at all.

And btw? It' aint 1992. Or 2008. This is a vastly different world and a vastly different threat. The Obama/Clinton playbook is antiquated. "They go low, we go high" is quaint and ineffective. People have to understand what's a stake and the scale of what we are facing as a democracy. Or democracy will be thoroughly annihilated.

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2021 2:00 PM

She’s an Aunt Lydia, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 54December 4, 2021 2:04 PM

R54 beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 55December 4, 2021 2:05 PM

She's a HAG

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2021 2:08 PM

Does she think adoption is a win- win for everyone, without life- long consequences that are not always happy joyful stories? So fucking out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2021 2:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2021 2:52 PM

Abortion arguments really need to stop focusing on the baby part of it, and focus on the pregnancy part of it instead. No shit there's adoption as an option Amy; it's the 9 months to get there that women are concerned with. Pregnancy can cause lifelong problems, changes, or even kill a woman.

It's especially scary knowing a country, that ranks 33 out of 36 in infant mortality, and has highest mother mortality rates amongst developed nations, has the nerve to even consider forcing pregnancies. Let's not forget the fact that healthcare can easily bankrupt citizens as well, with uneventful births costing 10k.

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2021 2:59 PM

Her confirmation hearing was the best I ever participated in!

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2021 3:07 PM

So the justices have already voted on the case, right? That's a hard secret to keep, knowing what the ruling is and how much it could change the nation.

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2021 6:43 AM

If one has a right to something, that right is taken away, and you then suffer dire consequences as a result of the loss of that right, who is held to account?

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2021 10:45 AM

I doubt she ever said she wants gays to burn,OP. You could supply a citation to that.

I wonder what those two other female judges think of her. Do they hang out with her in the Supreme cafeteria or whatever?

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2021 10:53 AM

I don't follow the court close enough to know whether the questions the justices ask are true indicators of the eventual decision? Does anyone know? Asking "devil's advocate" questions does not automatically mean the justice is showing his hand.

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2021 1:22 PM

They want to force women to keep making stupid people for stupid states like Kentucky. More stupid people = more voters.

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2021 1:32 PM

And all the filthy rich business owners support it, because when they turn over their businesses to their sons and grandsons, they want to make sure that there's a lot of people competing for jobs at the company. If people are more desperate for jobs, they'll settle for lower pay and fewer benefits.

by Anonymousreply 66December 5, 2021 5:08 PM

Who does she think she is making this kind of decision for millions of other women? Arrogant much?

She is not qualified to decide what women can’t and can’t do. The real issue here is about Republican women needing to control all other other women. There are sick with this obsession of control.

Republican ice queens are capable of unspeakable evil against other women. Not to mention the Republican men who want all women to be considered property of the husband.

by Anonymousreply 67December 5, 2021 7:34 PM

People are right to be horrified at the prospects of what this woman and her fellow conservative domestic terrorists on the court are about to do. But, elections have consequences, and it's been crystal clear for **decades** that the Republican Party and most of its members are evil and have never accepted the Civil War loss or any of the civil rights achievements since then.

So, to those who are horrified, ask yourselves: Did you vote for Democrats down ballot for all federal, state, and local offices in 2020? How about 2016, including for Hillary Clinton despite that awful, protracted Clinton-Sanders primary? In 2012, 2008, and so on? How about midterm years? Do you vote in off-presidential cycles when control of Congress and lots of governorships and state legislature seats are all up for grabs?

If your answer is "No" to ANY of the above questions, then you share some blame for what's about to happen to women's reproductive rights, gay marriage rights, voting rights, and all the rest. Our democracy does not enshrine our Constitutional right to "perfect" choices on our ballots. But it does enshrine our right to make *A* choice. If you have ever ceded that right for any reason -- because you were just too busy to be bothered with it, because you "just couldn't pull the lever for Hillary Clinton," because you illogically think "all politicians are the same" and "voting doesn't change anything" -- you were wrong and this is wake-up call ensures we will ALL suffer for your laziness and ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2021 7:50 PM

You would think she would have outgrown some of her irrational superstitious believes in her training and also the fact that she is 50+ but she seems extremely radical and unapologetic now that she has a seat for life. She sure has changed her tune. She lied under oath during her confirmation. This is a bad person with even worse intentions.

by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2021 7:54 PM

AMY CONEY BARRETT, SHE’S GOT ME ON THE GO AMEY CONEY BARRET, SHE HATES ABORTION.

by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2021 7:59 PM

In my experience; republicans and deplorable types have abortions around 25-50x thr amount of liberal women who don’t have many abortions. Maybe one in college before settling down for marriage. Unlike deplorable women who get an abortion every other month.

by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2021 8:04 PM

She's a motherfucker, to be sure, but let's place the blame where it belongs for this bitch to be on the court - that fat cunt Trump.

by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2021 8:10 PM

It’s imposing religious beliefs on people who may not share those same religious beliefs. Having alternatives or options is part of having choice. Democrats completely let it get to this point.

by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2021 8:43 PM

Is she Foxy Knoxy’s evil twin?

by Anonymousreply 74December 5, 2021 8:45 PM

This is not “overturning precedent” in the same way that original ruling was.

This is “overturning something that has already been overturned”.

The latter is a completely separate phenomenon from the former.

by Anonymousreply 75December 5, 2021 9:18 PM

This is what burns me up about her is that she is educated and knows about false equivalency and other unethical arguments yet she still chooses to use them and sort of play a trick on the public.

She is basically a sleazy defense attorney for the Kochs crimes against the country. Her job is to keep throwing out these bad faith arguments to stun and dizzy the public while the Kochs get away with their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2021 9:21 PM

She and Uncle clarance Tom are on weekly conference calls with the Koch family if not daily. They might bother to go through middle men but they might not. The are probably having dinner at the Koch house tonight.

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2021 9:22 PM

She looks to be a dangerous, bigoted fascist. Her intention could be to harm the gays. She's may be a zealot against gay causes. The Federalists Society is about supporting big corporations and the very rich. Allowing for right-wing dominance on wedge issues is necessary to have the numbers.

Gorsuch, based on an earlier ruling, may not be as extreme on anti-gay views. Alito & Thomas clearly are, and Kavanaugh appears likely to share those views.

by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2021 9:41 PM

Thanks for the fascinatin' earworm, Ira @R70!

by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2021 10:01 PM

Brett and high school BFF Garrett AKA "Squee", were lovers. how do you think he got the name Squee!

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2021 10:04 PM

LOOK! When the Dems gain majorities in both House (Senate, House) we will have to make it clear in newly passed progressive laws/legislation that the Supremes and their cohort pigs 🐷 in Congress cannot wiggle around the edges with their evil machinations. We will crush them!

**You read it here first**

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2021 12:35 AM

STREISAND 2024

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2021 3:29 AM

she's not a monster. She's an intelligent conservative who is up front about her beliefs. This is what happens when Republicans win the white house. Is the electoral college fair? No. Is it the law? Yes.

So next time some young person starts pushing some wildly progressive ideas, remind them that pushing for too much too quickly leads us here.

and also, what the fuck is Justice Breyer still doing on that court? His ancient ass should have stepped down January 22nd 2021

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2021 10:08 AM

She’s a liar r84 and so are you. You can’t have political discussions with liars because you’ll just talk in circles. She lied about 30 times during her confirm hearings. And that was one sitting.

by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2021 4:55 PM

[quote]We don’t win the argument with ridiculous caricatures of our political opponents.

I really am fucking tired of people like you. We don't have "political opponents." What we have on the right are those who believe in absolute power - they don't actually believe in "opponents." Are you paying attention at all to the hundreds of voting suppression bills being pushed in REPUBLICAN-led states? Are you paying attention at all to the death threats, the bigotry and the racism being DEFENDED by that "political opponent"?

WTF have the Democrats done that comes anywhere near what the Republicans have? And if you think there's an actual answer to that question, then congratulations on being the reason this country will in fact fall. We are already an undemocratic country in that populations in red states have more say than blue states despite demographics showing precisely who most people in this country vote for at every level.

We don't have a political opponent. We have anti-democratic fascists who lie about an election they LOST and can't accept that they lost. We have a Supreme Court that was chosen by the leader of a state with no fucking money and a population half the size of NYC. We are being ruled over by a minority population on the dole.

by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2021 5:43 PM

Preach r85!!

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2021 5:45 PM

When was the last time the Supreme Court took away rights instead of giving rights?

I’m sure it was the 1850s

This lady is every bit evil and she is coming for all of us. She is sersi.

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2021 5:46 PM

They're the reason corporations have as much power as they do over our government.

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2021 5:51 PM

No more Opus Dei Catholics receiving Supreme Court seats.

by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2021 5:51 PM

She is a monster based on accepting the nomination alone. It was a stolen seat and she knows it.

by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2021 6:16 PM

Sorry, nevermind. Gorsuch was the thief.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2021 6:18 PM

With all the damage Frump caused to this country, the worst offences are SC Justices Barrett, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. Aided and abetted by Moscow Mitch, these three will allow SCOTUS to do irreparable harm to the US that will last for generations (the first being throwing out Roe).

It will be Moscow Mitch's greatest achievements and legacy - building a Conservative US Judiciary.

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote]So next time some young person starts pushing some wildly progressive ideas, remind them that pushing for too much too quickly leads us here.

Fuck you. Really, just fuck you. And you had the nerve to just go "meh" over the electoral college. The EC is the *only reason* Trump became president. The EC is the only reason the Republicans have a chance in hell (where they belong) for winning the WH. 8 of 9 god damned elections were won by the Democrats. 8 of 9 - a BLOW OUT.

The reason Trump became the god damned nominee of the GOP is because they're a racist. bigoted party and have been for a LONG time. He was a moron who offered nothing in the way of solutions except those similar to "final" ones. You didn't have Ilhan Omar or AOC or "woke" or "cancel culture" or any other crap to point to for why that orange fucking asshole became the leader of that party. He became the leader because he was *overt* in his prejudice. Don't blame young progressives for what the GOP has been doing for over 40 fucking years. The Senate is "equally split" yet the Dems represent millions more citizen and states with *actual* money.

Hate and EC are the *ONLY* reasons we are here. You don't get to just shove that to the side to blame a bunch of progressives born long after the GOP already started this march to fascism. The seeds were planted decades ago. Yeah, blame "young progressives" who were babies for Karl Rove knowing the only way Dubya could get the nom from McCain was by spreading rumors about McCain having a BLACK kid.

The Republicans are now using a lie knowing it's a lie to gain absolute power and negating any vote for which is not for them.

by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2021 8:20 PM

I would recommend everyone read the actual details of what the right is doing before they whine about and blame "woke" and "young progressives" for the fucking right-wing has been doing for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2021 8:21 PM

Blame all the stupid straight women who voted for Trump who was the one that selected this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2021 8:24 PM

I just call her c@nt.

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2021 8:31 PM

It's so curious that she read A Handmaid's Tale and decided to model herself after Serena Joy.

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2021 8:35 PM

Yes, Miss Amy, adoption works out so well

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2021 8:52 PM

All lefty women (and men) whining about how "men are trying to control women's bodies!!!" keep pretending that between 40%-45% of ALL women who bother to vote choose the GOP candidate in EVERY ELECTION. About 35% of eligible women never bother to vote at all, just bitch and moan.

WOMEN are why women can't have autonomy over their own bodies and lives. Yes, men are worse, but not by much and being the minority of citizens and voters, the only way the right to choose is endangered is with the help of women.

It's time to consider the fact that if nearly HALF of all women don't think this is a problem than perhaps it isn't. Women sure don't vote like it's a problem! Fact.

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2021 8:54 PM

Love or hate her politics, you gotta respect the fact she doesn’t concede to the “woke” crowd.

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2021 8:55 PM

You're right, she's too busy chirping out 18th century values.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2021 8:57 PM

55% of White women voted for Trumputin in 2020. Let that sink in.

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2021 9:07 PM

R102 - That many white women voted for Trump because their husbands told them to. I grew up in the south. That’s the way it still works today.

by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2021 9:29 PM

The net result is the same, R103. The majority of White men haven’t voted for a Democrat since 1960.

by Anonymousreply 104December 6, 2021 9:32 PM

In her senate confirmation hearings last year, for the position of Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, she was unable to name the five freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 6, 2021 9:34 PM

R105 Well it's of little consequence to Handmaiden Coney Barrett, since she has no intention of upholding any of those five freedoms for anyone who isn't a white, wealthy, cisgender, heterosexual, "Christian" (preferably Catholic), registered Republican. To the tens of millions of us who fall outside those narrow demographics, Handmaiden feels we can obey our orders and go fuck ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 106December 6, 2021 11:48 PM

[quote]Love or hate her politics, you gotta respect the fact she doesn’t concede to the “woke” crowd.

So are you people just throwing around the word "woke" for every nonsensical thought you have? What exactly does this even mean? She didn't concede to the "woke" in what capacity? When she told every woman you can just send their babies to an orphanage? Are you people so obsessed with that word as a pejorative that it doesn't even matter whether or not it actually applies?

by Anonymousreply 107December 7, 2021 12:15 AM

The “woke this and woke that” thing is wearing thin.

by Anonymousreply 108December 7, 2021 12:21 AM

R107 But... but.. but... WOKE!!!!! 😱😱😱

by Anonymousreply 109December 7, 2021 12:22 AM

“I heard a person on TV recently say, “I’m from Mississippi, & we’re last in a lot of things, but at least with the case against abortion our leaders are first in defending life & preserving life, despite all the other negatives.” Really? People are in such delusion. Help us, God.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 7, 2021 12:27 AM

Women voters have never robustly supported or defended Roe.

Maybe it's time to give them what they keep voting for and throw it back to the states. Abortion is an election losing proposition, it is distasteful and easily demagogued by slick politicians and their attacks work.

The big surprise is going to be once Roe is struck down how little we'll hear of it again. There will be no great female uprising I predict. Women in blue states will successfully defend their right to choose and in red states the complaining will quiet down quickly because that was what they wanted all along. It sucks for poor women in those states but that's what comes from not showing up to vote in every election. Use protection, be abstinent, stay away from your pervy uncle, or move to a blue state. Those are the new options.

Matricides and infanticides will increase, of course. Pro-life, and all that.

by Anonymousreply 111December 7, 2021 2:56 AM

Amy Coney Barrett is the load her mouth should have spate into the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 112December 7, 2021 8:30 AM

Amy Comey Barrett is a right-wing judicial activist who may be on the Supreme Court for decades to come. She will vote/rule in behalf of big corporate interests each time. The "little guy" in each case, won't prevail with her. She has majority company on the Court that will act in the same manner.

by Anonymousreply 113December 7, 2021 9:52 AM

But it will become proven that Russia aided Dump’s election. We will need to know where to go from there. Dump even admitted why he fired Comey in the first place. But Cummee is a fascist Puke so he went along and hoped more of us would see his Cabin Repuke ways.

by Anonymousreply 114December 7, 2021 11:17 AM

I listened to her entire hearing and she actually convinced me that the news media had overblown her religiosity. I expected she would behave differently on the court than she is behaving. She may not have technically lied because of her acrobatic responses but she boldly misrepresented her intentions during her hearing. Sotomayor is right to worry that the public would lose faith in SCOTUS and view it as a political institution going forward. I do. Shameful. I'm really glad I don't have children.

by Anonymousreply 115December 7, 2021 11:43 AM

She’s honestly not that bad. I have a gay friend in politics and he said she’s been very friendly and polite to openly gay assistants and pages. That counts for something in my book.

by Anonymousreply 116December 7, 2021 4:38 PM

R116, since you're also the person who wrote...

[quote]Love or hate her politics, you gotta respect the fact she doesn’t concede to the “woke” crowd.

...and couldn't actually explain what that even means, it just shows you really are a genuinely awful person.

It shows how you couldn't care less what the right-wing does. You couldn't care less how they are in fact destroying this country and chipping away at the most basic rights. You're more obsessed with "triggering the woke" (whatever the fuck that means) than you are with what the GOP and it's McConnell-appointed judges are doing and will do.

by Anonymousreply 117December 7, 2021 5:51 PM

Amy Coney Barrett can be perfectly civil and polite and friendly to gays and lesbians in her life and her office. She's an elitist Prosthelytizer, moralist. This is the type of powerful person who will empathize with your human suffering, because you must be tortured and killed for the greater good, as decided by them. "It hurts me to see you punished., but its necessary, I'm afraid."

by Anonymousreply 118December 7, 2021 6:15 PM

R118, I'm just going to say it and R116 can scream "woke" all he likes: People like R116 give endless leeway to white conservatives even as they are clearly trying to take over the country in undemocratic fashion, because they themselves do in fact hold fascist, racist and bigoted beliefs. I see it all of the time on DL. They become more apoplectic, hyperbolic and hysterical over "woke" nonsense than the reality of what the right-wing is doing. He genuinely believes that white conservatives would never "hurt" him. It's Joy Reid who is his real enemy. It's AOC who will really hurt him as a gay, white man. But Barrett is so sweet and so white and really, isn't that enough?

by Anonymousreply 119December 7, 2021 6:31 PM

r116 At her home every night after her husband tells her how to vote the next morning they pray all those gays she's nice to die horribly for their sins. Anyone who defends this woman is either an asshole or a troll.

by Anonymousreply 120December 7, 2021 6:44 PM

Controlled by Satan, convinced it’s God.

by Anonymousreply 121December 7, 2021 7:37 PM

She should dress only in turquoise.

by Anonymousreply 122December 7, 2021 7:43 PM

Bad Judge

by Anonymousreply 123December 8, 2021 3:44 AM

R116. Or she is a gold star wannabe dyke that can spin circles around Meryl. Wishful thinking….

by Anonymousreply 124December 8, 2021 8:16 AM

I guess several haven't heard: Love the Sinner /Hate the Sin. Sure; smiles and politeness, a please and thank you as you wind your way to the gas chamber

by Anonymousreply 125December 9, 2021 6:42 PM

R116

oh well thanks for clearing that up for us!

She's not that bad!

by Anonymousreply 126December 9, 2021 6:56 PM

This thread was before its time.

by Anonymousreply 127June 25, 2022 5:16 PM

R127, now this was a deft bump.

by Anonymousreply 128June 25, 2022 5:22 PM

She’s like one of those FLDS sister-wives.

by Anonymousreply 129June 25, 2022 5:50 PM

As usual DL is right.

by Anonymousreply 130June 25, 2022 5:59 PM

Wow … 130 replies and no one (that I can see) has yet tried to change the subject to the Democrats and their support of forced transing, trans in women’s sports, trans trans trans trans baked beans tomato trans trans trans trans and trans. Amazing.

DL was such a different place 6 months ago. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 131June 25, 2022 6:09 PM

She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 132June 25, 2022 6:11 PM

I can’t BELIEVE she lied to me!!

by Anonymousreply 133June 25, 2022 6:12 PM

Proof that women *can* be motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 134June 25, 2022 6:16 PM

Keep this thread for posterity.

She is just getting started.

by Anonymousreply 135June 25, 2022 6:22 PM

👹 or no 👹, nothing these people do is based on logic, only their feelings.

Has never tried a case but still accepted the nomination for the highest court in the land.

A normal person has an understanding of their deficiencies and would graciously decline.

She swore Roe v Wade is settled but immediately voted to overturn a 50 year precedent?

The swearing in ceremony was a super spreader event. Attendees including her children and no one wore a facemask.

That last bullet point highlights a lack of personal judgment.

Cotton candy for brains.

by Anonymousreply 136June 25, 2022 6:25 PM

R136 You are 100% correct. See reply 8 in thread about Kavanaugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 25, 2022 6:28 PM

She’ll always be “Ofjesse” to me. (Jesse is her husband’s name.)

by Anonymousreply 138June 25, 2022 6:31 PM

Except she is much more educated and intelligent than you are, OP, in all likeliness. That’s why she is making decisions at the Supreme Court while you only make random posts on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 139June 25, 2022 6:34 PM

Bow down to the psychic powers of R139, who can espy all of OP's activities through the veil of the internet!

by Anonymousreply 140June 25, 2022 6:38 PM

Democrats will have the last laugh. Because Deplorables are going to get what they voted for and will suffer the most for it.

by Anonymousreply 141June 25, 2022 7:14 PM

Coney Island Ferret

by Anonymousreply 142June 25, 2022 7:34 PM

Amy Con Grin-n-bear-it CUNT of all CUNTS. A closet dyke that can eat any woman under the table.

by Anonymousreply 143June 26, 2022 12:28 PM

How was she vetted again? Was she vetted at all? Wasn’t it like a shoo-in where she wasn’t put before the full committee? Funny…I can’t recall if she was vetted for the SC. It could McTurtle didn't put her up even,

Please any black man with BBC, please make a go fer her so she is forced to carry her 1/2 black bastard child to term….or if she’s too old, I’m sure she has or will have an 18+ years-old daughter. Spread your seed, black men, let miscegenation thrive!

by Anonymousreply 144June 26, 2022 12:33 PM

Her beliefs make her certifiably mentally ill. Well maybe, 1000 years from now. But in 2022 we're all supposed to give people a free pass on their crazy "religious" dogma. Just don't believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny or Zeus or Osiris or you're kookoo.

by Anonymousreply 145June 26, 2022 12:39 PM

Where did she say she wanted gays set in fire?

by Anonymousreply 146June 26, 2022 12:43 PM

[quote]Jesse is her husband’s name

I imagine the "seed of Jesse" mentioned in the Bible probably makes her cream her judicial robes as she daydreams of her husband's rod violating her lady temple and splashing her birth canal with copious streams of warm, heaven-sent semen. I do hope she's taken every single drop of his every load up her blessed vagina, as anything short of that would be pretty much abortion. Her God struck down Onan for the same.

by Anonymousreply 147June 26, 2022 12:47 PM

[quote]Democrats will have the last laugh. Because Deplorables are going to get what they voted for and will suffer the most for it.

We will all suffer. There will be very little laughter.

by Anonymousreply 148June 26, 2022 12:52 PM

Especially deplorables.

Tens of thousands of them died from Republican caused Covid epidemic.

Millions go without Medicaid expansion or a working subsidized healthcare exchange

Millions of deplorables get no dental or vision coverage with their Medicare

Millions of them suffer from unregulated rural industry

They are all overweight diabetics that can’t get decent rx prices and pay 10x the fair market rate for insulin.

It goes on and on.

Deplorables get pregnant by relatives at very high rates. It’s not just a punchline. It’s common. Now they can’t abort them in their own states.

They also had their taxes raised by republicans.

by Anonymousreply 149June 27, 2022 2:06 PM

They vote, that's all that matters (to the Republicans).

by Anonymousreply 150June 27, 2022 2:17 PM

I hope she gets a virulent yeast infection.

by Anonymousreply 151June 28, 2022 2:15 AM

R151 and BV...

by Anonymousreply 152June 28, 2022 2:23 AM

FUCK THIS HANDMAIDEN CUNT! FUCK HER HARD IN THE CUNT! Cream her cervix!

I hope her brothers, nephews and her father yields this call!

by Anonymousreply 153June 29, 2022 11:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 29, 2022 11:02 AM

Vile crazy-eyed bitch

by Anonymousreply 155June 29, 2022 11:05 AM

This cunt will be in hell soon.

by Anonymousreply 156June 29, 2022 11:07 AM

FUCK YOU TROLL-DAR r154.

by Anonymousreply 157June 29, 2022 11:08 AM

I hope Barrett gets crusty Monkeypox in her manky monkey.

by Anonymousreply 158June 29, 2022 1:38 PM

"Tens of thousands of them died from Republican caused Covid epidemic."

Some think that number could be in the hundreds of thousands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 29, 2022 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!