Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eastenders catch-up needed

I’m the OP of the EastEnders on Britbox US thread.

I’ve been behind in my real-time viewing and now the episodes from October have been removed from Britbox. I’m lost.

Can my fellow EE fans please catch me up?

I left off where it was revealed that Terry is actually Tom Cotton looking to swindle Sonia. Keegan had already cheated on Tiffany with Dottie. Ruby was arrested based on Jean’s false accusation. Mick and Linda left Waldorf to stay with Linda’s mother.

Please help me, DLers. You are my only hope.

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 118June 25, 2022 12:25 AM

Sorry, Walford.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2021 7:45 PM

This is slightly off topic, and I'm not trying to hijack your thread, OP. I just wanted to mention an oddity from my past. I was a dedicated Corrie (Coronation Street) fan for several years. Vancouver, BC had a channel that would broadcast an episode Mon - Fri five months or so behind schedule. On Sunday they would broadcast the previous week's episodes in an omnibus edition.

The odd thing is that I was enamoured of the show. Then, after watching the episode where Lloyd chairs quiz night at The Rovers, & Norris brought his brother, of whom he was jealous, I couldn't watch any more episodes. It's like the asparagus stalk broke. That's all I had to say.

Wh. show is more popular in the UK, EE or Corrie?

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2021 8:13 PM

EE, I’m pretty sure.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2021 8:37 PM

I also love Corrie. Am trying to catch up with it also.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2021 8:39 PM

I must really be behind. I don't know who any of those people are. In the episodes I'm watching, Pauline just returned from an extended visit with her brother Kenny in Australia, only to learn that Arthur was fucking Mrs. Hewitt while she was away. Pauline lashed out at Kathy for keeping it a secret from her. Those were the highlights of recent episodes.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2021 10:43 PM

Where are you watching from, R5?

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2021 2:33 AM

What is the deal made between Martin and Zach?

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2021 4:30 AM

Can anyone fill me in a bit?

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2021 4:03 PM

Dot Cotton put a fag out in someone's eye.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2021 4:09 PM

Speaking of fags, Tony Hills used to take Simon Raymond from behind. Simon was 100% bottom.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2021 4:51 PM

R2 Corrie is more popular than EE in the UK; so is Emmerdale.

In fact, more recently, there have been weeks when one or even two episodes of EE don't make it into the Top 50 shows of the week.

For the last reported week of consolidated ratings (December 6-12) -- Six episodes of Corrie averaged 5.18 million viewers. Six episodes of Emmerdale averaged 4.65 million viewers. EE's average for two episodes came in at 3.54 million viewers, but the average for the week would be lower, since two of the episodes didn't make it into the Top 50 report, which means both of those episodes were something at or below 3.26 million, since that was the cut-off number for No. 50 that week.

Consolidated ratings include the sum of: Live Broadcast + Viewing on Same Day As Live + Time-Shifted.

by Anonymousreply 11December 25, 2021 10:02 PM

I haven’t watched since last year when weird little Scarlett turned up at the playground. Janine hadn’t quite reappeared.

Now I hear Gray has another baby and Danny Dyer is leaving for ITV?

Someone watch me up.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2022 6:47 AM

*catch me up.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2022 6:48 AM

Sharon finally lost weight, out of black and changed her hair, she looks soo much better! I could see Keanu banging her bush the way she looks NOW!

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2022 2:07 PM

OP darl I really wouldn’t bother.

Watch a different Brit soap, or better yet go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2022 2:18 PM

What happened to Ian and Kathy? Are they still around?

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2022 2:59 PM

Ian disappeared after Sharon tried to poison him. Kathy is still dropping her lank hair into people's bacon sarnies at the caff and sounding like a proper bloke with that raspy voice!

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2022 3:40 PM

Where is Sharon?

Who is the mix-race girl living with Nancy’s fiancée?

by Anonymousreply 18April 30, 2022 7:59 AM

Dot smoked her last fag.

by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2022 10:24 AM

[quote] What is the deal made between Martin and Zach?

It had something to do with when and how often Zach gets to top Martin, but I've forgotten the details.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2022 10:40 AM

Why did Sharee go back to Trinidad last fall? She just decided to divorce Patrick?

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2022 1:35 AM

📢 📢 📢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2022 5:08 AM

Ben’s gay rage is the worst storyline the show has ever had imo. Acting like London is Khartoum or something. And now he’s going to get raped? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2022 5:27 AM

Male rape is an important issue, especially for the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2022 11:54 AM

It turns out that Dirty Den is the father of Michelle's baby, Pauline and Arthur are on the rocks as he's a depressed loser, and Kathy is raped by James Willmott-Brown.

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2022 12:00 PM

Damn, so many non-answers. You’d think I asked for the moon.

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2022 12:19 PM

Go smoke a fag, r26.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2022 12:57 PM

Carters minus Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 15, 2022 7:24 PM

Danny Dyer is soooo fucking miserable in his current pointless storylines, details of which I will not discuss here.

by Anonymousreply 29May 15, 2022 8:46 PM

Well Ben has now been sexually assaulted.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2022 12:53 AM

Ben and Callum need to go away for a while to recharge. His story since he turned vigilante has been shit and this sexual assault, impressively, makes it even worse.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2022 1:22 AM

Kellie Bright (Linda) has confirmed that she'll be staying on the show even after Dyer exits.

Hopefully, that leads them to consider recasting Johnny and having him return at some point down the line.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2022 5:41 AM

Thank god Lola is finally being written out-actually killed off if media reports are to be believed. Apparently she’s just one of several being pushed out the door. I hope the others will be all the Taylors, Stuart, Rainie, Dotty and Rocky,

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2022 3:17 AM

Don’t agree, R33. The Taylors are among my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2022 4:12 PM

I don’t see Karen and Mitch going anywhere. Karen is comic relief, Mitch is a talk-to for half the cast. The fat daughter is dispensable though.

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2022 4:14 PM

Well, Mitch ain't goin' anywhere.

It was just announced that it's his family that's being extended, with an estranged brother and two nephews showing up.

News w/ photo at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2022 10:27 PM

I last watched EE in the late '80s, when I had a crush on Simon Wickes. What have I missed since then?

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2022 2:50 AM

R37 The Classic Breakfast at the caf now goes for £6.90, but they have free wifi.

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2022 7:44 AM

It's really difficult to give a catch-up on several months of a soap - it would be easier if you would ask specific questions.

Broadly, in terms of the major storylines over the past few months there has been Gray finally being rumbled as a serial killer, and being arrested. Bernie selling her baby to Stuart and Rainie but Stuart hates the baby and wants to give him back, Linda was still boozing but is now trying to get sober and win Mick back from Janine, Ben and Callum were victims of a homophobic attack so Ben went vigilante and starting beating up random straights including his own nephew Peter, and then he got flirty with Lewis the Irish barman at Kathy's gay bar and went back to his flat for sex but had second thoughts when Callum sent him a photo of him and his daughter but Lewis pinned him down and fucked him anyway - portrayed as rape basically but Callum found out and assumed Ben had just cheated on him so dumped his sorry ass.

Sam Mitchell came back into it and is doing Phil's dirty work for him while he's behind bars, she's blackmailed Denise into stumping up the money Phil gave her so they can buy the club. Jean went absolutely off the rails with her bi polar and tried to drown herself in the sea, she was sectioned but Stacey took her out of the mental hospital and was looking after her at home but Jean thought she was trying to kill her so would only let Lily look after her, who she told had bi polar too so Lily started taking Lithium and poisoned herself with it but was fine, Jean pushed Stacey and she cut herself on some broken bottles and then she passed out in the street. That's all I know so far as I'm not fully up to date myself (have a couple of weeks to catch up on) - apparently Charles and Camilla appear at some point.

Isaac went off to Trinidad to look after Sheree who'd allegedly had a heart attack and Lola found out he was dating someone else via social media.

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2022 9:26 AM

Thanks, R39, but I was re-watching by then.

Question:Why did Sharee leave Patrick ?

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2022 2:21 PM

Pauline Fowler had the hatchet face. How did Wendy Richard manage to age about 100 years between AYBS and EE?

by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2022 2:30 PM

You've been caught up pretty well. I have been home with the Covid the last nine days. (It was like a middling flu, double boosted here) and caught up on Eastenders (Britbox), watched the Jubilee with YouTube, legally and apparently illegal livestreams, and restarted Coronation Street today with the most current episode. Watching now. I'm not bothering to catch up. It's a soap.

by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2022 2:43 PM

I watch EastEnders on my local PBS station in the US. We're a little behind. On Sunday they showed the episode where everyone things Sanjay and Michelle are fucking, but in reality he's teaching her how to drive. Am I nearly caught up?

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2022 2:47 PM

BTW Corrie dealt with male rape several years ago. David was raped.

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2022 3:06 PM

Lou Beale was a dragon. Totally toxic character.

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2022 3:11 PM

[quote] I watch EastEnders on my local PBS station in the US.

R43 There's still a PBS station in the U.S. that does that? Which one? .. A January 2022 article in the "Washington Post" had a statement from the BBC indicating that they were finally discontinuing that for the very few PBS affiliates in the U.S. that were still airing it.

[quote] In an email, a BBC spokeswoman wrote: “The ‘EastEnders’ episodes that have been carried by just a few public television stations in the U.S. are over 10 years behind current episodes playing out in the U.K., and it is no longer economically viable to provide episodes at this broadcast cadence. We are exploring new distribution models for the U.S. market. We are aware this is disappointing news for fans.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2022 8:28 PM

Sheree left Patrick because she was a fucking awful character. Thank god Isaac is gone, too.

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2022 8:36 PM

R43, where in the US do you still get old episodes on PBS? I think they’ve all been pulled by now.

by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2022 8:38 PM

The 10 years behind thing was insane. I go back and watch 80s episodes on Daily motion. God, it was so good back then. And Lo Beal was not horrible, she was a strong working class matriarch.

by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2022 12:19 AM

Rainie, Uncle Fester and their baybee Bernie (and Big Bernie) all need to exit stage left

Jean has really overstayed and overacted enough. A tragic end is fitting.

I like Sam Mitchell being back so far.

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2022 12:30 AM

They need a sprinkling of elderly "lovable" characters. They got rid of all of them. Maybe says something about society today.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2022 12:33 AM

I totally agree about Rainie and Uncle Fester. Tanya Franks is a good actress but I fast forward through all her scenes because her character is exhausting to watch. And Uncle Fester is so fugly it’s painful. I do have a feeling they’re on the new executive producer’s hit list.

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2022 12:35 AM

Yes, agree on Tanya Franks, I’ve seen her in other things and she’s good but this character is unrelentingly dreary.

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2022 12:38 AM

I think Jay is the cutest. He should get with Collum as the new boyfriend. Why not, he could be pan. He's gone with much older women.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2022 12:38 AM

Oh, that Janine! I think Linda won’t remember what really happened for a few months, though.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2022 1:15 AM

Lol Janine is such a lizard not getting the baby out. That’s what we call “hardboiled.”

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2022 1:18 AM

Great scenes with Janine and Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Sheree left Patrick because she was a complete bitch - Patrick said she should go to Trinidad alone to give Isaac some space because she was controlling him too much and she snapped and tricked him into signing over the salon and then just fucked off there alone after taking her wedding ring off. I was glad to see the back of her, she was a nasty piece of work and Patrick is way too nice for her.

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2022 9:31 AM

Thank god fugly Uncle Fester has been finally axed. I’m also fine with Dana and Jada going, too. I hope Peter gets to be in a storyline where he presents his hole on an Only Fans site before his exit.

by Anonymousreply 59June 11, 2022 4:22 AM

Stuart was irritating from the moment he showed up. He's gone through so many character changes, bad guy, good guy, bad guy again recently (I mean he hates his baby son and might injure him) that he's unbelievable and unrelatable. Good riddance. I guess his obnoxious grandmother goes too.

Peter had no real story line, he is only eye candy. I wouldn't mind him having a little bicurious action with Jay before he lives. Jay is my new fascination on Eastenders. He needs to become pan and polyandrous to truly bring EE into the 2020s. Come out for Pride month Jay!

by Anonymousreply 60June 11, 2022 9:04 AM

Kim is the best character. I could watch her all day.

by Anonymousreply 61June 11, 2022 9:16 AM

The actress who plays Kim is amazing. Such a hard role to get right but she does it. I hope she gets another real story soon.

Any word on when Phil is coming back full-time? It's definitely boring without him and I would like to see the inevitable triangle with him/Sharon/Kat sooner rather than later.

I won't miss Stuart but I'm glad Rainie is sticking around.

by Anonymousreply 62June 11, 2022 1:47 PM

Stuart should have been written out after six months but the actor was apparently a huge favorite with the cast and crew so the writers twisted his stories into a pretzel to keep him there. I think killing him off would be an appropriate way to finally give him his comeuppance for being such a creepy bastard those first six months.

by Anonymousreply 63June 11, 2022 2:44 PM

Awww, this is so great. Tish looks fucking amazing and so does Anita Dobson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 12, 2022 4:01 PM

Why is Sharon so fat? She should've trimmed down when they trimmed the title from "The EastEnders" to "EastEnders."

by Anonymousreply 65June 12, 2022 6:27 PM

R65, she’s lost an easy 3 stone in the past year. She used to be much, much bigger.

by Anonymousreply 66June 12, 2022 6:39 PM

Yeah, during Sharon's affair with Keanu, they used to always dress Letitia in these black hefty bag outfits - black for a slimming effect and loose to not reveal her actual silhouette - and that was even before the character became pregnant, which then worked with her actual weight.

Letitia looks great now.

by Anonymousreply 67June 12, 2022 9:59 PM

They still haven't figured out what they're actually going to do about writing Mick out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 12, 2022 11:30 PM

R68’s link is a bummer. Even if they had chemistry (they DO NOT!), Janine is wasted on Mick because he’s going “soon.” That’s a crackerjack character caught in stasis romantically though Janine vs Sharon/Linda is good fun in the meantime. Still don’t see a storyline that has Linda not going with Mick in the black cab he uses to exit the Square (they’ve said they’re not killing him off).

by Anonymousreply 69June 13, 2022 1:45 AM

R69 It's my understanding that the report that Kellie Bright (Linda) will still be around after Dyer exits comes from her recent interview with "Inside Soap" magazine (subscription-based), as that's what other media sources such as Digital Spy and Radio Times are quoting. See the DS article at link as an example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 13, 2022 10:34 AM

Does Linda inherit the Vick? She's partial owner, right? That's probably a mistake. Linda's a weak and not very sympathetic character and the Vick traditionally has been one of centers or core of Eastenders. It has not been that way lately. They need to restore that. Perhaps younger owners would better, a real passing on Eastenders to the next generation.

by Anonymousreply 71June 13, 2022 10:47 AM

Letitia looks like she been watching her old exercise DVDs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 13, 2022 11:44 AM

They could have Linda and Nancy running the Vic, then recast Johnny to join them. He could run the business side of the pub in between his lawyering. In fact, wasn't that the focus of the job he went to in Manchester? Accounting? Perhaps a hot boyfriend could tag along and takeover the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 73June 13, 2022 8:09 PM

Nancy is as interesting as as Robbie Fowler

by Anonymousreply 74June 13, 2022 8:20 PM

Nancy is such a sour cunt. Boyfriend has a great body but wasn’t a sufficient replacement for Kush. I sort of hate that EE only allows two conventionally hot men on canvas at any given time. (Currently, Zack and Peter)

by Anonymousreply 75June 13, 2022 9:24 PM

Peter looks okay, but I don't find him that hot.

by Anonymousreply 76June 13, 2022 9:44 PM

Why did Kathy say to Lewis “Nobody likes you”? I thought he was well-liked.

by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2022 10:51 PM

R77, I think that they sort of set that up with Peter’s line a scene previous mentioning that Lewis sexually harassed him. I agree that even with that Kathy’s line came out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 78June 15, 2022 11:02 PM

Does Peter have blond pubes?

by Anonymousreply 79June 15, 2022 11:15 PM

Great to see Letitia Dean win the Outstanding Achievement award. She may not be the show's best actress but she is terrific with the right material and is a real backbone of the show.

Lovely that Anita Dobson presented it too. Pity Leslie Grantham couldn't be there with her.

Sorry to learn Letitia a dad passed so recently. She seemed super nervous on stage but her weight loss is terrific!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 16, 2022 4:11 PM

Where has the sexy Adam Woodyatt been hiding himself? Is he still with the show?

by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2022 4:16 PM

AW is on an extended break but as far as I know he’s planned to return.

by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2022 4:22 PM

Oh...seeing Letitia and Anita together just made me cry a bit.

by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2022 4:25 PM

Why did Wendy Richard always seem so bitter? Nobody liked her. She was tolerated, at best.

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2022 4:45 PM

Wendy Richard got shit storyline in her last years. She hated her exit storyline where she became a vindictive old witch.

by Anonymousreply 85June 16, 2022 4:53 PM

R81 In an interview published last week, Woodyatt sounded rather apathetic about returning, responding to the question with:

[quote] No. [I've] genuinely got no idea. They've not asked, I've not asked them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2022 8:14 PM

Wendy Richard was fired because she was an unbearable cunt to the production staff as well as the writing team. I do think she had a right to feel that Pauline should remain unmarried and without a man after Arthur died. Instead they saddled her with Jeff (Melanie’s dad) and wasn’t there an episode or two where the Slater dad showed an interest? And then they married her off to Joe Macer, who was quite a wimp (until he grew some balls and thumped her with a frying pan). She would probably been OK with Pauline marrying her gay friend Derek as a sort of companion. Anyway Richard treated the higher ups like shit and they finally retaliated by making Pauline a bitter and vindictive old bitch before killing her off.

by Anonymousreply 87June 17, 2022 12:00 AM

Sam is so hard-looking. I find her repulsive which is strange because she's clearly an attractive woman....must be something about the character and styling that really doesn't sit right. The scene with her and Zack was gross as hell and I'm not looking forward to hearing Nancy wail about it once she finds out. Sam will of course taunt Sharon with it ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 88June 17, 2022 1:50 PM

Sam is a bimbo

by Anonymousreply 89June 17, 2022 2:03 PM

Is Danielle Westbrook still busted looking?

by Anonymousreply 90June 17, 2022 2:55 PM

Yes R90 although she was never a beauty. Kim is a lot classier and elegant

by Anonymousreply 91June 17, 2022 3:00 PM

R9i0 This is from April.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 17, 2022 7:54 PM

Jessie Wallace apparently assaulted a police officer in the early hours of Sunday morning. This sort of thing seems to be a habit with her. She’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 93June 21, 2022 2:55 AM

Wow, R93. She was suspended a few years back for being too drunk at a Christmas party or awards show party--either way, imagine what she must have pulled to get punished considering how lax those environments are??? Sounds like she needs to stop drinking for good. Very rare to slap a cop in the middle of the night without being drunk and/or on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2022 4:01 AM

It's going to require a major rewrite of story lines if they kick her off.

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2022 8:42 AM

Good. Especially if it means breaking up Phil and Kat for good. That’s one of the worst pairings in soap history. Neither the actors or characters had any chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2022 2:50 PM

She gets a warning.

[quote] "Senior bosses have spoken to Jessie Wallace about the incident and issued a clear warning that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable and Jessie has expressed her deep regret," a BBC spokesperson told Digital Spy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 22, 2022 8:17 PM

Barbara Windsor apparently told her off years ago for her crappy behaviour.

She's a good actress but sounds like special treatment

by Anonymousreply 98June 22, 2022 8:27 PM

Wallace’s character is very popular.

by Anonymousreply 99June 22, 2022 9:09 PM

June Brown told her off, too. You can tell it happened some time before this clip. She looks absolutely stone faced while the other cast members look thrilled for her. And she won’t crack a smile even when the others are howling over Brown’s crack about the writers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 22, 2022 9:24 PM

When Phil gets a look at the slimmed down, gorgeous Sharon, big Kat will be out on her ear. Letitia and McFadden actually have great chemistry together.

by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2022 10:49 PM

They do. But I want Sharon to finally grow a brain and realize that Phil is far more responsible for Denny’s death than Ian ever was.

by Anonymousreply 102June 22, 2022 11:05 PM

True R102 maybe she was planning to set Phil up for Ian's murder but got distracted?!

by Anonymousreply 103June 23, 2022 4:25 AM

Phil and Sharon were in on Ian's murder together. Off-camera they buried the hatchet and allied to take down Ian...it was an awesome twist, imo, because they were dismissive if not hostile with each other for months in the lead-up to the poison pasta. I don't think Sharon blames Phil at all.

by Anonymousreply 104June 23, 2022 4:27 AM

Then she’s an idiot. Because the explosion on the boat was Phil’s fault.

by Anonymousreply 105June 23, 2022 2:13 PM

Is there any Jay and Ben slash fiction out there?

by Anonymousreply 106June 23, 2022 2:35 PM

The boat crashed, not exploded.

It was a great Christmas twist but I was joking maybe Sharon planned to expose Phil as Ian's killer after he bludgeoned him. It is dumb she doesn't blame him as much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 23, 2022 6:08 PM

Bye bye, Nancy. The actress wanted to leave after just one year. Oh well. I liked her a lot although her storylines for her return were shitty.

by Anonymousreply 108June 24, 2022 2:17 AM

Is she off to Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 109June 24, 2022 9:25 AM

I think the number of people leaving the show is not good for it. You need some stability to form an emotional interest.

by Anonymousreply 110June 24, 2022 9:29 AM

Nancy’s storylines were getting sterilized, getting run over (“knocked down”), getting dicked down, getting robbed, and crying about her drunk mother. I don’t really blame the actress for leaving. Won’t miss her.

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2022 9:46 AM

Bring fat Pat back from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2022 12:31 PM

Instead of fat Pat, they're apparently giving us a non-binary drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 113June 24, 2022 4:48 PM

R113, I really hope you’re kidding.

by Anonymousreply 114June 24, 2022 7:20 PM

They’re giving us Mitch’s brother and two nephews (Felix and Finlay) which is definitely something we didn’t need.

by Anonymousreply 115June 24, 2022 9:45 PM

I assume at least one of the nephews will be hot with Peter leaving. One hot one out, one hot one in.

Anyhow, I'm finding EE almost unwatchable currently. Mick is still a huge part of the show even though he announced his departure in what feels like 2017. It's very odd. Linda has had the same story for what feels like a decade. Max and Ian are in the wind. Phil is in jail.

Sharon is still going strong, though, and keeps me tuning in.

by Anonymousreply 116June 25, 2022 12:17 AM

R116 The nephews are shown in the photo link at R36.

by Anonymousreply 117June 25, 2022 12:22 AM

Thanks r117. I'm guessing yellow jacket will have a slamming body like Isaac.

by Anonymousreply 118June 25, 2022 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!