Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do You Think Britney’s Boyfriend Is Legitimate?

I was reading blind items revealed and have seen on multiple occasions where Sam Asghari may not really be Britney’s savior. I would truly hate to see Britney hurt again. What are your thoughts?

Here are a few of the blinds, yes I know how DL feels about blinds, but also feel there is some truth to their verbiage.

Just as I told you would happen months ago when the "singer" was free to make her own decisions, the Svengali was going to be there waiting. He isn't worried about a restraining order. He has the boyfriend in the palm of his hand. Britney Spears/Sam Lutfi/Sam Asghari (BLIND ITEM REVEALED 09/30/21)

The boyfriend of the "singer" spent her money to get himself something nice for a premiere and then didn't want her to attend. Hey, for next time, if the movie is about one designer, it behooves you to wear that designer and not a competitior. Sam Asghari/Britney Spears/"House of Gucci"/"Gucci"/"Donatella Versace" (Britney Spears Says 'Baby' Sam Asghari 'Stole the Show' at House of Gucci Premiere: 'Sorry to the Cast')

The boyfriend of the A list "singer" has dozens of videos he has made of the singer when she has been at her worst. He intends to use those down the road as leverage to get a bigger payday. Sam Asghari/Britney Spears

Under orders from his friend, the boyfriend of the "singer," told the paps where she would be yesterday. Sam Lufti/Sam Asghari/Britney Spears (Britney Spears Hits Up Shopping Mall)

The boyfriend of the A list "singer" has dozens of videos he has made of the singer when she has been at her worst. He intends to use those down the road as leverage to get a bigger payday. Sam Asghari/Britney Spears

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2021 7:06 AM

Oops I posted the same blind twice.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2021 7:23 AM

Disgusting. Octavia Spencer was right to tell Britney to make him sign a prenup. He's a typical fuckboy grifter. Hopefully Cher or some other famous celebrity (I wouldn't count on Madge) close to Britney can convince her he's just after a meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2021 7:31 AM

R2 I know. He definitely sounds disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2021 7:34 AM

The fact that he's supposedly in league with Sam Lufti is even worse. Britney escapes from one Hell only to wind up in another.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2021 7:36 AM

R4 my thoughts exactly.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2021 3:28 PM

I think both things can be true at the same time. He probably loves her but he also loves her money.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2021 3:30 PM

I don't give a fuck about either of them.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2021 4:06 PM

I think he loves her. He stuck around while the conservatorship was on and is still there. That can't have been easy dealing with an overmedicated confined Britney, as unhappy as she was, navigating between her family and Brit.

Nothing wrong with loving the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed to, either.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2021 4:09 PM

Who gives a shit? Let her get Iranian dick if she wants.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2021 4:24 PM

I want to see his pubes and asscrack.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2021 4:27 PM

He’s probably getting dick on the side.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2021 4:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2021 4:29 PM

I'm not surprised he has compromising videos of her, I suspected that from the beginning. He has stuck around all these years because he gets free room and board without which he would be waiting tables like every other struggling actor.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2021 4:41 PM

I see in the family pics in R12's link that Sam's entire family got nose jobs.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2021 5:22 PM

R14 good catch.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2021 2:51 AM

These blind items are not very blind. They're pretty much "A troubled singer whose name rhymes with Shitney Brears has a fake back-stabbing cunt for a boyfriend."

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2021 5:54 AM

Britney is a 40 year old woman. She should be able to handle her own affairs and money. If she's that stupid to end up a crackhead on Skid Row then she had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2021 6:02 AM

R17 she does have a mental illness, which greatly affects her choices.

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2021 7:02 AM

He seems much smarter than her. He can probably tune her out when she takes time off from twirling and starts manic babbling.

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2021 7:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!