Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Miami season 4 premieres Dec. 16th on Peacock

The ladies of Miami are back — and so is their drama!

Fans last saw The Real Housewives of Miami make waves in 2013 after it concluded its three-season run on Bravo. Now, the beloved series is heading to Peacock with returning Housewives Larsa Pippen, Alexia Echevarria and Lisa Hochstein starring alongside newcomers Julia Lemigova, Guerdy Abraira and Dr. Nicole Martin. Fellow OGs Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton and newbie Kiki Barth will appear as friends of the Housewives.

The NBC Universal-owned streaming service dropped the first trailer for the fourth season on Tuesday. Kicking off the drama-filled clip, Marysol, 54, asks the group who they "trust the least" in the group.

"I think I trust Nicole the least," she says, shocking her costars.

Several storylines involving Larsa, 47, take center stage in the trailer, including her obsession with her OnlyFans account, which sparked questions among her castmates. Her separation from Scottie Pippen comes up as well.

"I do want to get divorced," she says through tears, leading Lisa, 39, to ask, "Does he want you back?"

Adriana, 56, even calls out Larsa for her former Kardashian-Jenner family connection: "You left this group of women, come back with a butt as big as Kim Kardashian's, trying to become the new Kim Kardashian, which you're never going to be."

The supertease also introduces audiences to the franchise's newcomers including Julia, the first LGBTQIA+ Housewife and wife of pro tennis player Martina Navratilova. Viewers also get glimpses of the Housewives' luxurious lives as they take on the Miami social scene.

In June, Larsa's rep confirmed to PEOPLE she was filming the RHOM reboot. But Peacock didn't officially announce the show's full cast until October.

RHOM was the seventh iteration of Bravo's Housewives franchise, which began with The Real Housewives of Orange County in 2006. Longtime Housewives producer Andy Cohen previously celebrated the franchise's 15-year anniversary in March.

The Real Housewives of Miami premieres on Dec. 16 on Peacock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 30, 2022 11:37 PM

I'm shocked this is returning but I'm glad it's back. I always liked RHOM but it was way too weird for most people.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2021 3:02 AM

R1 I just wish it were on Bravo and not streaming Peacock

shocked that Adriana was demoted to a friend as she's featured a lot in the trailer

interesting that season 1 Larsa returned and is now considered the face of the show

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2021 3:08 AM

No Lea Black? She gives great Twitter and is genuinely loaded. Liked her on the original version.

I hate Peacock. It lags and drags. Unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2021 3:35 AM

R3 I think Lea lives more in LA these days and she's now over 60

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2021 4:00 AM

Lea would be good on a Girls Trip season, maybe one with LVP since they're friendly irl.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2021 2:08 PM

The taglines. Whose is your favorite?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2021 4:11 PM

Adriana should have been included *tears up*

interesting how Alexia is now OK with showcasing her trashy son. She didn't want to in earlier seasons

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2021 7:28 PM

I wonder why she isn’t full time. Was there any tea on that?

Maybe she just didn’t want to a be full time Housewife?

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2021 11:10 PM

*be a

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2021 11:12 PM

The RHOM opening theme music was always my favorite of all the HW franchises.

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2021 12:23 AM

Larsa is a tacky skank and Adriana is a sociopath. I look forward to hating them both for another season.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2021 7:44 PM

I really like the Russian lesbian. The one from Haiti seems so weird. Larsa is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2021 10:10 PM

R12

I only saw the first episode but Guerdy isn’t weird. Or did you mean her friend, Kiki?

I like all of the new ladies. I think this is a really strong cast. I just don’t get why Adriana isn’t a full Housewife.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2021 11:59 PM

Martina Navratilova!!

Alexia's situation deserves it's own show. Hot, bratty son. Brain damaged son. Gay, late husband's gigolo Instaho boyfriend!

This is great.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2021 7:33 PM

I'm annoyed it's only on streaming

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2021 10:21 PM

om! I binged the previous seasons to prepare for the new season. Since we haven't seen them in years the plastic surgery is a SHOCKER seeing all of them all at once (rather than gradually like we normally see). I am SHOCKED at their faces.

by Anonymousreply 16December 17, 2021 10:27 PM

Lisa had had a full facial tweak when we met her in season 2 despite being relatively young

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2021 10:46 PM

I wonder why Adriana and Frederic got divorced. Also, I wonder if he ever finished refurbishing that old yacht.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2021 10:57 PM

The wedding planner lady w/the firefighter husband has some of the best taste in clothing and I have seen on reality shows. I hope being on the show doesn't change that.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2021 11:49 PM

Where can I watch the first three seasons?

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2021 12:44 AM

R20 peacock!!

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2021 12:47 AM

They all look like Janice from "The Muppet Show".

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2021 12:51 AM

It was bizarre seeing middle aged women argue about OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2021 1:19 AM

Omg I am revisiting season two, I forgot how ANNOYING Karent was, such a tryhard social climber. Joanna’s sister Marta is a horrible leach and really worked hard to fuck up Joanna’s relationship with Romain (what a hot piece of manly ass he was). I adore Adriana.

I googled but any it seems info about Marysol’s father has been scrubbed off the internet. Was he American? South American? What’s the tea between him and mama Elsa?

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2021 7:01 PM

From what I remember, Marysol's father is/was a white American. He appeared briefly in Season 3, I think.

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2021 8:57 PM

I like Guerdy a lot so far. She's a bit quirky and odd but seems like a good, funny person. Also, her shy firefighter husband is hot. It's sweet they met in high school.

Alexia's personal life is a soap opera. She's got a dead gay husband, her first husband was/is in Colombian drug cartel, her kid almost died (twice!,) and now she's marrying a New Yorker named Todd who her older son hates.

I thought I'd miss Lea Black, but so far I haven't really thought of her much.

It's interesting that Adriana and Marysol, only 'friends-of,' seem to get more screen time than some of the new full-time HWs. Maybe they'll fade into the background as the season progresses.

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2021 9:06 PM

The main thing I remember about Miami is Joanna suing Brandi Glanville for claiming she had a stinky pussy on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2021 9:08 PM

it's too short but here's a partial recap of the first 3 seasons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 19, 2021 7:16 AM

discussion about Larsa and OnlyFans lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2021 6:36 AM

Alexia's son in trouble again. This time for beating up his gf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 6, 2022 10:16 PM

Peter is damaged goods/the bad seed. Alexia enabled his terrible behavior because she felt guilty that his dad was a drug dealer.

by Anonymousreply 31January 6, 2022 11:35 PM

Peter is damaged goods and the situation with his brother breaks my heart, but during that conversation with his mother and her fiancé, all I could look at was his yellow underwear when he spread his legs. 😛

by Anonymousreply 32January 7, 2022 5:31 AM

I wonder if/when Peter will start murdering prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 33January 7, 2022 9:40 AM

Herman should have reared Peter a bit harder.

by Anonymousreply 34January 7, 2022 9:47 AM

Peter reminds me intensely of the actor Keith Gordon from Stephen King’s Christine and Back to School.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 7, 2022 11:04 AM

wow if you haven't see clips from this scene of Alexia and Peter arguing with her fiance Todd

he's right that she enables her kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 8, 2022 3:37 AM

Which one of you was Alexia’s dead husband’s side-piece?

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2022 1:45 AM

[quote] They all look like Janice from "The Muppet Show".

Thanks for the laugh.

Is the implication that there are fake housewives of each city?

by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2022 2:00 AM

On where she stands with former RHOM adversaries Joanna Krupa and Lea Black: “Joanna got re-married and then had a baby and moved to Poland, so it didn’t make sense for her to be in Miami anymore. Lea has been spending a lot of time in L.A., and unfortunately, we never really reconnected. Even though they were a big part of Seasons 2 and 3, I didn’t think it made sense at that point, where they’re in their lives right now, to rejoin the cast. But I wish them all the best, and I hope they’re living their best lives.”

On bringing Julia and her wife Martina Navratilova onto the scene: “Julia’s my friend, and I brought her into the show with the thought that we needed to have LGBTQ representation in this franchise, so I’m very honored to be the catalyst of that. Julia is such a good representation for that. It makes me feel fulfilled and proud … I feel so humbled that out of all these people, it took me to make that happen, or have that vision to make that happen. Thank you, God, for making me the instrument of representation for a community that has been not represented and has gone through so much through history. I feel humbled, and I feel so proud … It took a little convincing. I had a couple of dinners with Martina and a couple of drinks to make sure she’d come aboard. She was reluctant in the beginning, so I had to explain to her and talk. It took a little convincing, but then I told her, ‘Listen, you’re gonna look good. You’re a legend!’ I love everything she represents. She’s a trailblazer for the gay community and a legend as a sportswoman. I have such deep respect for Martina, and I’ve had the privilege of being friends with them for so long. For me, it was a natural step. When I was asked to bring a friend, I had the choice of many friends that I could’ve brought, but to me, my choice was clear. That’s how I convinced her: I essentially said, ‘Listen, you have been painting. You have all this art.’ She had some shows in Europe, but here in Miami, as a solo show, she’d never had it! I was like, ‘Let me tell the world this other side of Martina! You need to show this because you’re more than a tennis legend.’ And then she said, ‘Yes, OK.'”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2022 5:23 AM

I’m sure Martina is thrilled that Adriana is practically fucking her wife Julia in front of her. Martina is being portrayed as a pathetic cuckquean.

Also Gerdy is a wack job, I’m referring to her breakdown while Julia was recounting her miscarriage story, then her fight with Adriana at Julia’s bday dinner. Is she really a top event planner in Miami?

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2022 10:52 AM

I still hate Adriana and she has bulldog jowls. It's a real mindfuck for me to see Martina on a real housewives show.

by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2022 1:59 AM

cuckqueen lol

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2022 2:00 AM

This article is about Julia’s ex /father of the baby that died. Some of you may remember this story from a ways bac

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2022 3:09 AM

So far, the only woman I want to FF thru scenes of is Larsa. She's painfully vapid and really weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 44January 14, 2022 11:50 AM

Alexia playing dumb pretending not to know that Herman was gay is hilarious. He wasn’t hiding anything

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2022 1:44 AM

Adriana calling an ambulance for Julia's hangover was peak ridiculousness and I loved it.

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2022 9:00 PM

I live this shit show!

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2022 9:44 PM

These women are as common as dirt

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2022 9:53 PM

I miss Mama Elsa.

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2022 10:24 PM

I watched the first ep on Bravo last night. I loved seeing Martina and her trophy wife. The rest are still messy and mostly divorced and onto new sugar daddies. I’ll stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 50April 6, 2022 1:53 PM

yeah I'm glad it's on Bravo now

Larsa really botched her face and butt. Horrible

by Anonymousreply 51April 6, 2022 8:33 PM

Watch this new Season if you can, I watched on Peacock, it’s wack, and I think Julia (Martina’s woman) was fucking around with Adriana. Adriana and Lisa have had shitty plastic surgery too, yikes.

by Anonymousreply 52April 7, 2022 11:23 AM

Marysol is still the thirstiest hw in the franchise. But she married a hot daddy. Larsa is a bargain basement Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 53April 7, 2022 11:43 AM

Marysol must be bearding because her hot daddy is def gay

by Anonymousreply 54April 7, 2022 5:15 PM

All of the Miami husbands past and present read gay or at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 55April 7, 2022 9:48 PM

Joana Krupa's ex Romain was so fucking hot. I miss her just for him actually

Alexia's new man is handsome

by Anonymousreply 56April 7, 2022 10:05 PM

Guerdy, Kiki, and Nicole are so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2022 7:27 PM

uh oh rumors swirling now as they film season 5 that Lenny and Lisa are breaking up. Apparently Lenny has a new gf

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2022 10:42 PM

Had to bump this. Just starting watching. MARY!

For those who have watched since the beginning, who were the fan favorites and who were the villains?

by Anonymousreply 59May 30, 2022 2:55 PM

update: it's confirmed Lisa and Lenny are divorcing and he has some new, much younger model gf

R59 I thought the show deserved better ratings. I think in general fans were split. Some loved Lea Black, others not so much. When the show first came out there was a lot of gossip about Alexia and her family given all the drama they had. Christy and Larsa were thought of as the most boring. I think Marysol's mother Elsa (RIP) was fan favorite. Adrianna was thought of as a try-hard.

Season 2 they cut Larsa and Christy. They then hired Joana who had some degree of fame, dentist Karrent, former lawyer Ana and former model turned housewife Lisa. This season had the craziest drama (and 1 of my all time favorite scenes) featuring a Halloween lingerie party for charity that ended up in a physical altercation. People were divided between Joana and Adrianna

Season 3 they changed producers who then made a huge mistake in cutting half of the season 2 cast. The season was about dual weddings and ended up being a dud though the reunion was fun.

I'm watching season 4 on Bravo now since I refuse to get Peacock and it's pretty entertaining. I was surprised that Larsa returned to the show since she departed after season 1 but boy does she look different. I say she botched herself but some think she looks great. i think Guerdy, Julia and Nicole are good additions

reportedly all the season 4 ladies including friend Kiki have returned and are filming season 5 now

by Anonymousreply 60May 30, 2022 7:59 PM

R60 you’re a gem. Thanks for that summary.

by Anonymousreply 61May 30, 2022 9:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 30, 2022 10:12 PM

[quote] I wonder if/when Peter will start murdering prostitutes.

Here's Peter Rosello punching a homeless man in the genitals. This happened a while back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 30, 2022 10:16 PM

Peter is awful. Loved when Todd told him off. That scene was fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 64May 30, 2022 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!