Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Omg Blue Ivy is getting prettier? And the girl twin now looks just like her dad like Blue Ivy did lmao

Poor thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2021 6:40 PM

I don't think the girls are that pretty but they're just kids. Stop pimping them out in those hideous outfits. Beyonce looks good.

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2021 10:15 PM

They're cute.

I dont know anyone running out to buy Ivy Park. Beyonce, who is buying these clothes gurl?

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2021 10:24 PM

I thought both girls was the same person; just a Picture in Picture shot. They’re their fathers daughters.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2021 10:38 PM

who cares?

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2021 10:49 PM

They look cute but the outfits are tacky.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2021 7:12 AM

If she doesn’t grow up to be pretty, they’ll make her pretty with a surgeon’s scalpel… just like mommy!

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2021 7:21 AM

Beyoncé was pretty. You are ALWAYS lying

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2021 2:23 PM

R7 you know me so well! You absolute nutter.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2021 6:29 PM

Do you want to date them? Fucking weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2021 6:32 PM

They're both cute. Blue Ivy looks like the child version of an actress from a show I watched as a kid in the 1980s but I just can't place which show it was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2021 6:33 PM

They look like future wnba players.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2021 6:34 PM

They were apparently dressed by Maria von Trapp.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2021 6:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!