Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Websites for gay couples - why aren’t there any?

Not necessarily for couple to hook up, but for gay couples to network, form friendships, maybe form area groups based on common interests etc. I suppose it could also be for guys/couples who want to have open relationships with other couples but I’m thinking more like a MeetUp type site for couples.

I’m surprised there aren’t any. And when you’re a couple, it gets harder to meet new friends.

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2021 2:07 AM

I wish there were.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 12:57 PM

The TROLL OP is starting lots of nonsense threads, as well as attacks on the Liberal Media and how Notre Dame is being destroyed by the Woke Left.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 12:59 PM

Really? I never had couple friends when I was single but when I finally got into a relationship, I only meet other couples lol. Straight and gay is like when you’re in a couple you only meet other couples. I saw this happen to single friends in my 20s too.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 1:03 PM

What second date, OP? If you're so concerned, why don't you start one, instead of complaining on this one?

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 1:08 PM

Isn't Datalounge the only gay non-hookup site on the internet?

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 1:23 PM

Socializing with other gay male couples is generally awful. When it’s not oneupmanship, it’s sex. Most gay men are hard wired to think about sex, so someone inevitably drinks too much and says or does the wrong thing.

Many years ago, my first husband’s gay “married” friend groped a handful of me at a New Years Eve party and, years later and more recently, my second husband’s gay, married BFF waited until my husband was away then texted me to remind me he had seen me on grinder a few years before when I was single and he could be over in 15 minutes to “drain that cock dry.” There were many other incidents.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 1:53 PM

I was a dumb teen when introduced to gay men and gay norms (and Normans).

I just assumed that being groped and being told I could be drained dry was the older gay men's (and they all were older) way of saying hello.

Never bothered me. And I had only had sex with one of them over the years of my salad days.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 1:56 PM

What the fuck is your damage R2? I’ve been around here 20 years, cunt, there’s no limit on thread posts, and sorry you’ve got a thorn in your pussy because I called you out on another thread as a shit stirring frau. You’re REALLY gonna stop what you’re doing and stalk me around the website in some feeble attempt to gad fly me into goin away? THiS is how you spend your Saturday!? And a gay guy posting a thread about websites for gay men is a “nonsense thread”?? Huh? What a miserable gash. Go away before somebody starts digging through your shit, or sprays you with Raid. Shoo! Go!

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 4:08 PM

R6 why do you box all of us in because of your one or two experience with your multiple “husbands”? What’s the harm or threat in trying to connect gay couples or with gay couples forming friendships? You’re always finding yourself as the object of unrestrained desire by one of your husband’s friends, which is clearly out of the ordinary and undeserving of stereotyping all gay couples. It’s just a thought but, maybe the problem is you?

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 4:15 PM

OP is a MAGA troll who is posting threads to divide gay men.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 9:09 PM

R10 is the paranoid schizo troll screaming wanna be queen . The hospital is calling.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 9:20 PM

When I was single and on the apps, I'd estimate 60-70% of the guys on them were partnered/married and looking for sex. I used the apps for dating and occasional hookups, but I also wanted to meet new friends. That seemed impossible as sex was the first priority of most, so I tried Meetup events in my area. I found the same thing at Meetup events — married/partnered guys looking for sex. And like R6, I've also had married friends and their husbands make passes at me, grab my dick, etc — both with and without alcohol involved. I'm partnered now in a monogamous relationship and we'd both like to expand our friend circle but are at a loss as to where to start.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 9:29 PM

R12, we're kind of the same way which is why I posted the thread. My partner and I have a great relationship, married, been together 14 years. We made a big move to New England a few years back and have several acquaintances. But only recently we've been talking about how we've both realized it isn't easy to make new friends when you're married/partnered and settled. We have some straight couple friends. But when you don't do the bar thing anymore, (who does?), and when all your straight friends have gotten married and have kids and sort of drifted out of your life, you're kind of left with just the two of you. Unless you've been fortunate enough to be in the same place for many years. I don't have any regrets, but I really hope as we get older, we're able to bond with new close friends, preferably other gay couples. Sometimes I think people don't realize that being gay, especially after you're out of your 20s and 30s, can feel complex in many ways. (and R10 is a fucking loon!)

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2021 2:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!