Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lookalike gay couple dies in car crash

Drunk driver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2021 5:03 PM

Restin peace.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 12:54 PM

Sad. OP also believes that all Blacks look alike.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 12:55 PM

And of course, the drunk driver walks away because God is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 12:57 PM

Bless those boys. What a shameful thing.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 12:58 PM

Has anyone asked how WE'RE doing??!!

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 12:59 PM

OP, you don't have the facial recognition gene so it's not your fault that your brain can't tell the difference between the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 1:05 PM

Lookalike? One dude is about a foot taller than the other and their faces looked nothing alike.

OP, you are a failure.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 1:16 PM

[quote] And of course, the drunk driver walks away because God is a cunt.

There’s actually a scientific reason for that too.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 1:17 PM

At least they went together

r3 the reason is what they were her to accomplish was done so it was time to go. I am going to guess that it was to help the driver learn while he is here on earth.

So the driver is very young and will now have to spend a lifetime learning from this tragedy. I'm sure that will not be fun. On the other hand the couple seemed to have had a nice life while they were here. I would rather have it easy and happy and die early then have a lifetime of misery and live a long time.

we are all here for a reason and most of the reasons are to help others even if we can't see it on this plane but will understand once we cross to the other side..

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 1:18 PM

There's some sad fat cunt on the DL who insists all gay couples look like brothers.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 1:20 PM

It amazes me how often zombie Helen Heller posts on DL. Is she a FTM zombie?

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 1:23 PM

It's a terrible thing. Perhaps most so for the poor person now responsible for taking down all those Christmas decorations that have been up since November 1.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 1:24 PM

Fucking asshole OP for creating this thread as a joke.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 1:27 PM

"OP, you don't have the facial recognition gene"

Yes I do. They're twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 1:27 PM

actually all couples tend to start looking alike after a while if they don't from the beginning. After I read this I started watching things like couples noses, their mouths, etc. People tend to be attracted to those that look similar to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 1:30 PM

They're not even close to "twins." OP sounds like some straight cunt who's here just to troll.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 1:31 PM

Rip They looked nothing a like.

The short bottom followed Aaron schock lol

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 1:32 PM

I can't read "Beloved Charlotte couple" and not think of a busy beehive of backstabbing pretentious cunts saying in one breath "Yes! Horrible isn't it!" and in the next, a sentence that begins "But you know..." and ends in a room full of people nodding in agreement that, considering how they were not quite "our kind of people, it's really for the best, don't you think? Yes? Everyone agrees? Good!"

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 1:45 PM

Yep, better off dead than in Charlotte!

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 1:46 PM

When the man go up the lookalike man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 1:49 PM

[quote]Helen Heller

Leave me out of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2021 1:49 PM

I was hoping this morbid, homophobic thread would get zero traction.

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2021 2:00 PM

[quote][R3] the reason is what they were her to accomplish was done so it was time to go. I am going to guess that it was to help the driver learn while he is here on earth.

I think the reason why the drain cleaner under your kitchen sink is here is to satiate your thirst. That's it's purpose.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2021 2:04 PM

[quote] That's it's purpose.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2021 2:34 PM

Im waiting for the Gay Men’s Chorus of Charlotte Scream

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2021 2:38 PM

They had hot asses, but couldn’t live forever.

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2021 2:39 PM

What was on their iPod?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2021 2:42 PM

is "Restin" a high end version of Jayden?

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2021 5:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!