Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mike Lindell’s Promised Election-Reversing Lawsuit Turns Into 96-Hour Pillow Sale

The MyPillow CEO has not filed that lawsuit with the Supreme Court to "pull down" the 2020 election, but he's heavily promoting his pillows and sheets.

Despite months of promising to file an explosive lawsuit that would “pull down” the 2020 presidential election results and reinstate Donald Trump to the White House, pillow-monger Mike Lindell has instead turned his election-fraud-athon into a four-day sales promotion.

“I want to show you guys some Black Friday specials that we’re doing with MyPillow,” Lindell said Friday morning, rattling off sales for pillows and sheets. “That’s the lowest price in history.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2022 2:11 PM

Lindell has been claiming since summer that he was coordinating a lawsuit among “tons” of state attorneys general, as many as 30, to be filed at 9 a.m. Tuesday directly with the U.S. Supreme Court and that he would spend the long Thanksgiving weekend explaining the suit during an ad-free webcast.

Instead, no lawsuit has been filed, and the show, which featured the same lies about the election Lindell has been spreading for a year, prominently featured Lindell’s pillow ads with its own “promo code.”

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 12:44 PM

On Friday, Lindell appeared on Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s podcast, where he was asked: “Where do we stand with these AGs?”

Lindell did not bring up McDaniel and instead said that only one attorney general, Republican Steve Marshall of Alabama, had definitively refused to be involved in the lawsuit. “Most of them have said, Mike, let’s get together after this Thanksgiving week,” he told Bannon.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 12:45 PM

Has anyone tried or bought one of his pillows? Are they great or just a pillow. Guy is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 12:56 PM

They should hold a pillow fight instead.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 1:03 PM

Looks like Lindell's My Pillow is on its last legs. He's running this commercial incessantly on MeTV 24 hours a day hawking his cheap pillows at rock bottom prices. Anyone with eyes can see what cheaply made junk they are. I can't believe anyone actually paid $90.00 for one of his king size pillows before this latest price drop to $35.00

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2022 12:53 PM

Seditious drug abuser. Hoping to see him in on the news, an orange jumpsuit crying his eyes out before Easter. Come on: SAD LAST DAYS!

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2022 2:08 PM

I am sad to say I bought two of his pillows long before we knew what a nutjob he was. They are ok, plump right back up after being washed.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2022 2:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!