Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aiden Gillen: "I'm trying my best to be as unhealthy as I can."

What if his best isn't good enough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2021 3:05 PM

Come to America, hun, we can help.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 12:00 PM

"I wish I was some haggard and gritty old shoe leather, like so many of my peers. I hope I can do this, they make it look so effortless."

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 6:21 PM

The Irish do not age well.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 6:46 PM

R3 kinda feels racist, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 8:07 PM

R2 is that meaning luke evans?

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 8:44 PM

I bet he is having a GREAT TIME !

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 9:33 PM

I am 1/4 Irish and I thank god my Italian genes have been dominant.

My gorgeous brother with his blue eyes and blonde hair and fair skin faded like a crumpled leaf in autumn. Not me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2021 12:37 AM

R7 You and your brother are the same ethnic mix, so if one is aging better than the other it's due to choices... this is obviously some sort of a hang up of yours.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2021 11:42 AM

R7, I don't doubt that plays some role but genetics and which genes you inherit play a huge role in aging. Not all children, for instance, inherit certain genes that trigger Huntington's Disease or inheriting the BRCA gene from a parent.

I am darker skinned, dark eyed and dark haired. I look just like our father and he looks just like our mother. Even our builds are dissimilar. I am 5' and he is 6'3". He also seems to have inherited some of our mother's autoimmune characteristics.

Recognizing science and biology is not a hang up.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2021 3:27 PM

Thread is about some actor spouting off some dumb quote, it's weird to jump in with "he has inferior genes, he will become ugly as his people do."

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote] Thread is about …

No the thread is about whatever we want. Free choice.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2021 4:23 AM

Ok? The Irish are genetically inferior.... aaaand go!

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2021 4:26 AM

That's totally not racist somehow, though.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2021 4:27 AM

[quote] genetically inferior

Yes, his face looks like a railroad map.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2021 4:30 AM

I love him. I had a serious Lord Baelish problem. That voice!

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2021 5:06 AM

As long as that bod and butt stay tight, Aiden, you do you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2021 5:19 AM

[quote] Ok? The Irish are genetically inferior.... aaaand go!

No. Their genes that affect certain physical traits are.

This is not exactly a difficult thing to understand without going off the deep end about it.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2021 3:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!