Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which current Datalounge erotic obsession do you care the least about"

Please vote.

by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2021 1:09 AM

You left off the "All of them" option.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 6:55 AM

Oh, how they forget.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 7:19 AM

I got that one right Rocco is BORING.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 8:08 AM

Other: coffin penis

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 8:39 AM

All of the above

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 8:40 AM

I masturbate to Froy quite frequently. Theres just something about him. I find Shawn VERY attractive, but Timothy is too damn skinny, although i was surprised to find his VOICE very sexy in CMBYN!

Madonna’s son? Eh! I do appreciate that he puts some effort into his appearance. He’s not unattractive, but hed look better with a neck.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 9:25 AM

Pete Davidson

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 9:47 AM

That Sebastian guy

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 10:10 AM

How could you leave the pint sized packing Ethan Wacker off your poll? The boy is cocky as hell for someone not tall enough to go on some of the rides at Disneyland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 10:13 AM

Froy needs no last name, he’s iconic like Cher and Madonna!

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 10:14 AM

No Nolan Gould, you suck OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 10:16 AM

[quote] How could you leave the pint sized packing Ethan Wacker off your poll?

Because in the 20 years I've been on DL I've never noticed him mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 5:11 PM

That poll is such a car crash.

Froy Someone-Or-Other? You mean Froy Gutierrez?

Tom Daly? It's Tom Daley.

But I think the topic itself is a solid one. Personally, I don't care much about US sports stars who are either totally straight or closeted, like Aaron Rodgers (who would've been my pick of the one DL obsession I care about the least).

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 5:40 PM

WHET to Dylan Geick

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 5:41 PM

Dylan’s obsessive need to be on camera and the center of attention at all moments has resulted in him being doxed by the local news. I wonder how many guys showed up on his doorstep the next day?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 5:53 PM

Is DTLA not a shithole?

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2021 12:20 AM

R16 It ain’t actually named Skid Row for nothing, I was truly shocked when I moved there and found out is was like Bedlam, an real place.

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2021 12:54 AM

Froy is a beautiful young man. Emphasis on young. But gorgeous to look at.

The other ones, I don’t care about.

by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2021 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!