Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Shapiro is autistic right ?

He is pretty symptomatic.

by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2021 4:28 AM

I don't think he's autistic, but he does remind me of a roommate I had once who was so tightly wound he always seemed on the verge of some kind of violent explosion. Same weird, shouty, rapid-fire speech style, so no one could get a thought or a word in edgewise etc. Roomie was also *very* wedded to his manufactured persona as Great Logical Thinker.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 4:47 AM

Nah, he's just retarded

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 5:01 AM

Same thing r2. Ben has no empathy . It’s all about him being right always .

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 2:18 PM

Ben Shapiro is simply one of many right wing influencers whose career is the result of a wealthy patron who said "Go out into the world and spread my message among the masses." In his case the patron thought he was hot looking and intense. I just see someone with no talent or charisma.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 2:36 PM

Go back to Kiwi farms.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 2:40 PM

His voice sounds robotic, like some out of a science fiction movie.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 2:41 PM

R1 Highly intelligent people are uncomfortable in this world, rightly. Say what you like about Ben but there is no denying he is intelligent and remains committed to that, despite the optics.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 2:45 PM

He is interesting to watch doing a Q&A with a college audience. He can be funny and usually kind when he could eviscerate people who say incredibly stupid things. He is also very intelligent and rational which gets on the nerves of a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 3:10 PM

If he's so intelligent then why is he on the side of the fascists? Anyone with half a brain can see that these people want to ruin country and lower the standard of living as much as possible. They also refuse to do anything to limit climate change. Sounds like a stupid little bitch to me.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 3:18 PM

If he's so intelligent, why is he spending his life serving a political program based on rabid anti-semitism? Does he think the Right won't get to the Jews? That they'll just clear the country of the libs and the homos and immigrants and then they'll be satisfied and stop fulminating over imagined enemies?

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 3:21 PM

Oh r9. You’re an idiot. You want to talk about fascism? Look at the current trans movement. You can’t even challenge those people and their hair-brained allies. Appeals to basic logic are lost on the psychotic transhumanists.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 3:23 PM

Wokeism = fascism. Only idiots can not see that both sides are driving us to an unpleasant future.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 3:25 PM

Just because you’re autistic, OP, doesn’t mean everyone is. He displays a lot of empathy all the time and is good at socializing/being respectful. You probably don’t watch a lot of videos of him to really make a judgement.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 3:26 PM

A lot of autistic incels on this thread .

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 3:41 PM

Yeah talking about racism is the same as trying to overturn an election, r12. Why don't you go fart in a bathtub while the adults are talking.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 3:45 PM

Definitely an Aspie. Socially retarded.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 3:49 PM

He seems like somebody who excelled at high school debate and whose sensibility and personality never evolved beyond that. He's stuck at this adolescent motormouth stage where every conversation is something he has to "win." It's incredibly grating and obnoxious but his similarly arrested fans lap it up.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 3:54 PM

There are Democrats calling for Rittenhouse to be charged for federal crimes, blatantly illegal and something out of a Kafka novel.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 3:55 PM

Wouldn't have surprised me.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 3:55 PM

R8 This thread wreaks of fucking Trumpers. Like fish, you fucks don't belong on DL.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 3:58 PM

Labeling concerned parents as domestic threats, the DOJ and FBI gravely abusing their power against private citizens, changing pronouns, all of which are literally the definition of fascism.

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2021 4:02 PM

For every manufactured or real mouth breather he owns, Ben has to kiss some grizzled ass as designated Precocious Jester.

He's aging into Mr. Bean.

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2021 4:08 PM

R15 Who even used the word racism? The words you choose to use tell me you do not speak to many adults.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2021 4:14 PM

Ben is a midget too

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2021 4:17 PM

Shapiro has the most punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2021 4:17 PM

Right, because someone who is on the right side of the culture wars uses the word "fish" to refer to women.

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2021 5:17 PM

He’s annoying as shit

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2021 5:17 PM

I don’t know about autistic, but he’s hot, and he’s becoming even more attractive to me lately.

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2021 5:18 PM

@r7, "Highly intelligent people are uncomfortable in this world, rightly. Say what you like about Ben but there is no denying he is intelligent and remains committed to that, despite the optics. "

Oh, sure, a fucking genius this one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2021 5:43 PM

[quote]He seems like somebody who excelled at high school debate and whose sensibility and personality never evolved beyond that. He's stuck at this adolescent motormouth stage where every conversation is something he has to "win." It's incredibly grating and obnoxious but his similarly arrested fans lap it up.

"You just used the a priori logical fallacy! YOU LOSE!"

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2021 5:46 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2021 5:46 PM

Sexy stud Ben Shapiro can't get his wife "wet" and thinks that's a good thing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2021 5:50 PM

He's 5'9" hardly a midget. He graduated UCLA magnum cum laude and Harvard Law School cum laude, hardly a mental midget.

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2021 6:23 PM

R33 The lil homunculus gets the Trumper at R33 wetter than wet.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2021 6:31 PM

He sure seems shorter than 5'9". Maybe because he sounds like his balls never dropped.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2021 6:38 PM

R35 According to lore, the ball hair never came in either. He's a Gish-Galloping helium-huffing little objoxious prat.

With his ramblings about gay people, gay marriage, Non-Orthodox Jews, multiculturalism, etc. He's apparently QUITE tortured, as he suffers so many different phobias at once: Islamaphobe, Homophobe, Transphobe, and he's made despicable attacks on fellow Jews.

We don't need Orthodox zealots like him calling the rest of us "Jews in name only". Shapenis is just as meshuggah as Fundamental Christians. I get the sneaking suspicion he may be a closet case himself. "So deep in the closet, he's finding Hanukkah presents".

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2021 7:05 PM

"He's 5'9" hardly a midget."

Hahahahahaha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2021 7:06 PM

Jordan Peterson is 6' 1", you be the judge...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2021 7:12 PM

For those brave enough to argue how smart he is, he believes in and endorses Repairative Therapy. That's neither smart, nor scientific. No one on a gay forum should be endorsing or supporting Ben Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2021 7:14 PM

He has some kind of brain damage. Whenever he speaks he has uncontrolled brain farts. You can see it on his fucking face. Harvard means absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2021 7:30 PM

That photo with Jordan Peterson has to be 'shopped because that little Canuck seems petite himself in the bast majority of the photos I've ever seen of him.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2021 7:33 PM

So this is just another "he disagrees with me so he's stupid" vs "the certainty of his tone convinces me of the certainty of his opinions" thread but regarding this dude's intelligence I've heard him say more than once that he's a logical thinker, that he doesn't believe anything illogical etc. But he's religious! And not just slightly religious for the church friends but hardcore Orthodox religious.

This isn't a cheap shot at religious people, either. I personally know people who are religious AND intelligent.

But logic as the explanation for faith? No. You can be religious or you can claim to only believe things based on logic. You can't do both. Assuming, as a matter of course, that one's own belief in a thing automatically makes belief in that thing logical is actually a dumbass tell.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2021 7:39 PM

Shapenis has proven himself good with book learning, not so brilliant when it comes to critical thinking: he views the world only as Black or White. He's been brainwashed at his Orthodox Day School, and his Yeshiva High School. He's disagreeable and distespectful to many who dare debate him.

He doesn't even interpret the Torah properly or adequately according to even some Orthodox Rabbis. He's good at repeating things, shutting down debate, and being very angry with those who may disagree with his "One Truth" mindset. He calls those eho disagree stubborn, stupid, or misinformed.

As a Jew, the entire experience of Jews being excluded by many societies historically is completely lost on him when he fear mongers about immigrants, Feminists, Progressives, Atheists, Muslims, Gays, and Trans people. His picture ought to be featured under the definition of schmuck in every dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 7:57 PM

R7, R8, R11, R12 = One of Ben's paid for bitch boys is having a hissy.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 8:01 PM

He’s probably 5’4-5’5.

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2021 8:03 PM

It's tiresome how he must remind everyone that his wife is a Doctor. He especially likes to throw this in when anything medical or health related comes up...as if his wife's credentials automatically extend to him through marriage.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2021 8:09 PM

^ Being a Orthodox Jew it kind of does, women are pretty subservient to their husbands

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2021 8:33 PM

His personality is loathsome and grating, but I find him hot for reasons I cannot explain.

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2021 8:42 PM

Not that facts matter to many of you on this thread, but he's 5'9". Many of you face the facts mentioned on this thread with adolescent name calling which suggests your IQ is low. No wonder Ben annoys you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2021 8:50 PM

Where did he come from?

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2021 8:52 PM

R47 I suppose I see your point. He probably feels he owns his wife, so he owns her medical degree sort of like a free gift with purchase.

R49 A big Oy Vey! to you pal. I'm certain he calls us names. If you're gay, he wouldn't approve of you regardless of your defending him here. He can't even allow himself to be a guest in a gay man's home... just ask Dave Rubin.

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2021 9:01 PM

There are lots of media people who are an old person's idea of what a young person should be like. Ben is one. Milky Loads *was another. Bari Weiss, too.

They get exalted platforms while being paper-thin thinkers because it excites rich old Republicans to have their own ideas parroted back to them by young people.

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2021 9:21 PM

I saw him in person in Westwood, he’s shorter than short

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2021 11:34 PM

R52, Ben gets auditoriums filled with college students wherever he is allowed to speak. So, I don't know what you're talking about when you refer to old republicans. I think people listen to him and Bari, not necessarily agree with them, because they are the opposite of paper-thin thinkers.

by Anonymousreply 54November 28, 2021 1:42 AM

I don't care, I think he's hawt. I like short mouthy Jews.

by Anonymousreply 55November 28, 2021 1:45 AM

R51, I work in a Jewish institution and work with many Orthodox Jews who know I'm gay. I've always been treated with respect and fairly. I know I will never be invited to their house nor will they come to mine. I used to work with Jehovah Witnesses. They would never invite to me to lunch because I wasn't a JH.

I don't need people's approval. They can have their beliefs and I can have mine. They can have their world and I can have mine. I saw that interview with Dave Rubin, btw. They are still friends and respect each other. They've done a few more interviews since.

- R49

by Anonymousreply 56November 28, 2021 1:55 AM

Rubin has no self respect

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2021 2:00 AM

Dave Rubin definitely comes across as self-loathing. Much like Andy Cohen. Just not happy being gay. Not thrilled about it.

by Anonymousreply 58November 28, 2021 2:02 AM

Anderson Cooper too ^.

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2021 2:06 AM

R58, Dave is proudly out, married, and has quite a full, successful life. Where's the self-loathing?

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2021 2:23 AM

Just because one is out doesn’t mean they’re happy about being gay. Like Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper. None of them are thrilled with being gay.

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2021 2:25 AM

R61, the new DL arbiter of Thrilled Gayness.

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2021 2:34 AM

Huh.

by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2021 2:35 AM

He’s certainly repetitive enough to be autistic

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2021 2:38 AM

He’s squirrely

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2021 2:53 AM

Would an autistic man have a wife that never has a WAP? I think not!

by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2021 4:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!