Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET "In The Heights"

It had so much Oscar BUZZ and it was supposed to be the most popular movie of the year.

And then it just TANKED.

Most people forgot that it even premiered this year.

Poor Lin-Manuel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 29, 2021 3:03 PM

The woke-mob came after him for cultural appropriation. Rofl.

They basically ate one of their own.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 2:50 AM

It was released too early before Oscar season and did not do well enough at the box office for people to remember it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 2:57 AM

It's just a musical 2-hour version of the Crown royal commercial.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 2:59 AM

Could it be worse than Miranda's Tick, Tick . . .Bomb?

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 2:59 AM

Poor Lin-Manuel?? His Tick...Tick...Boom! will likely scare many Oscar nods. It's fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 3:02 AM

It was never going to be a big film. The West coast Latinos didn't even know it existed.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 3:15 AM

I still love “Breathe”, though. The first time I ever heard it was a trio of middle school girls singing it and it was just lovely.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 3:20 AM

Tick, Tick, Boom has taken it's place in the Oscar conversation. Ramos could still get a nomination, but nothing for the movie or rest of the cast is warranted.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 6:38 AM

Also, it was shit.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 6:51 AM

The over-the-top hosannas from theater actors for musical films based on Broadway shows here in NY is insane.

No matter the quality everyone who has ever done the show races to see the film opening weekend and alerts the universe that "It was AMAZING!!" Everything is always AMAZING....and when you as a disinterested outsider see it you say, "This sucks!".

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 7:00 AM

Oscar nods all around!

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 12:55 PM

It went straight down the shitter!

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 12:58 PM

I started watching Tick...Tick...Boom, but then realized it was about that dreadful Rent, and switched it off.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 1:36 PM

Come sit by me, Lin. I feel your pain.

We’ll huff some Mac and cheese and drown our sorrows

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 1:38 PM

I liked it well enough, but this was never going to be a hit. It’s just…ugly. Washington Heights is ugly. It’s dark and dank and this movie lacked the kind of vision needed to transcend the dark and dank surroundings of Washington Heights.

And Anthony Ramos is short and Corey Hawkins is ugly. When he took off his shirt during the pool scene I thought “didn’t this man know he was shooting a shirtless scene in a movie that would be seen around the world?”

THESE are your two male leads? DOA.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 2:00 PM

[quote] WHET "In The Heights"

It fell off.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 2:02 PM

That Ramos guy makes my skin fucking crawl. I loathe him with the heat of ten billion galaxies.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 2:05 PM

I think the director Jon M. Chu made a major mistake when he decided to shoot it music video style. That and the almost total absence of Afro-Latinos in Washington Heights.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 2:08 PM

The lead should have had explicit gay sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 2:10 PM

Tick Tick Boom I tried to watch it turned off about a third of the way through

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 2:12 PM

As an outsider who usually doesn't see musical - and is not eager to see musicals - the only negative I can think of is that non of the songs are memorable enough and that I couldn't hum along. I don't care if the real Washington Heights is a dump or if Afro-Latinos should have been in the movie. It's a musical for chrissake! Musicals are tough sells outside a smallish community. If the songs aren't catchy, I'm not into the musical. Oh... and the movie was too long. Way too long.

However, the movie wasn't bad. Look and direction were fine in my opinion. The two leads were far from ugly. I actually liked both of the two mentioned above a lot. The story was worth telling.

The movie was overhyped though, so people were disappointed when they couldn't agree to the hype. When people hear the buzz word 'musical from Broadway' they always seem to think that se are going to see a high-class cultural monument. Don't know where that reputation is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2021 2:22 PM

As an eldergay who detests rap, I thought I'd hate the stage version of "In the Heights," but I loved it. I saw it twice, and it was even wonderful in a small community theater production. But the movie was just a slog. Too long, and just not as joyous and uplifting as the stage version. Changing a major plot point was a big mistake, I think.

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2021 2:49 PM

Definitely too long. I thought it was just so so.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2021 2:56 PM

I'm so glad Hamilton was shot on stage at its peak and didn't have to go through such awful moviefication. Let someone in 2050 remake it.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2021 2:58 PM

"poor Lin Manuel"? I mean it was already a hit musical so I don't really feel that bad for him...

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2021 3:00 PM

[quote]Tick, Tick, Boom has taken it's place in the Oscar conversation.

TTBoom is one of the biggest flops ever on Netflix. It has a 88% rating on RT, while In the Heights has a 94% rating with twice as many reviews. The idea that TTB should get nominated over ITH is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2021 3:06 PM

There were Afro Latinos in the movie. The twitter mob was just pissed because it wasn’t only Afro Latinos.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2021 3:14 PM

The Jonathan Larsen movie is terrible. Who wants to see a movie about a white straight Jew capitalizing on gay and poc misery?

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2021 3:15 PM

Hi Sarah Schulman/r28!

by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2021 3:20 PM

I want to see it. And I don't see it as a Jew capitalizing. And I don't care if a white straight man writes about gays and people of color. What kind of bizarre society do I live in where people can only write about themselves. Urgh...

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2021 3:20 PM

Also Larson was a plagiarist. Fuck Lin Manuel for making that shitty movie about an even more shitty person.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2021 3:23 PM

[quote] movie about a white straight Jew capitalizing

I guess this particular statement couldn't be farther from the truth in this particular case. If there was a ranking of least benefitting of his own work Larson and Rent would take the prize.

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2021 3:26 PM

R32, only because he died. His family sure has profited and they no doubt are profiting from this shitty Lin Manuel movie.

Larson was a plagiarist.

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2021 3:28 PM

R5 Many Oscar nods? In what categories?

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2021 3:32 PM

HBO is free to view through the 28th and they are showing In the Heights all weekend. If you want to watch it, now's your chance.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2021 3:37 PM

Ramos was in the new season of In Treatment. His idea of acting is to say something really loudly but there's a scene where he strips naked and slowly walks into a pool. Very hot body.

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2021 3:37 PM

I had no idea that Anthony Ramos had such a hot body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2021 3:41 PM

In the Heights is actually a fun movie.

But white people don’t want to see movies about Latinos

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2021 3:47 PM

People who've been to Washington Heights what is it like? Many hot men there?

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote]When people hear the buzz word 'musical from Broadway' they always seem to think that se are going to see a high-class cultural monument. Don't know where that reputation is coming from.

I would say it's the Sondheim effect.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2021 4:23 PM

r38 in general at this point in time white people are afraid of losing their spot as the gold standard for everything. They are used to all the world being about them.

All the inclusion talk means someone has to give up a spot and since white people have monopolized every spot in everything (I understand they have also been the content creators) they are the ones we can afford to see less of.

I see it in the Theatre Gossip threads, any mention of a Black performer replacing a white actor gets some vicious response.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2021 4:29 PM

R34, Andrew Garfield is all but guaranteed an Oscar nomination for best actor. He's terrific in the film. Robin De Jesus also has a strong shot at a supporting actor nod. Since there will be 10 best picture nominees this year, it's entirely possible it will receive a nomination in this category as well. Nominations for best sound, editing, and cinematography are also strong possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2021 5:55 PM

I loved that the rabid wokesters came after the Patron Saint of non-traditional casting to hound Miranda for not having a darker cast and the idiot fell for it and apologized and groveled, rather than saying, "I hired the best person for each role, so suck it!"

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote] Andrew Garfield is all but guaranteed an Oscar nomination for best actor.

More likely for the Golden Globes, since there's a separate musical/comedy category.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 6:27 PM

R44, check all the reliable pundits' predictions. Garfield is ranked just under Will Smith on most of their lists.

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2021 6:35 PM

This was on HBO a couple of weeks ago. I watched for less than ten minutes before I lost interest and switched to 30+ year old reruns of "Married With Children" on Logo.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2021 6:47 PM

R46, you should definitely stick with what you know best, which is trashy white people.

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2021 6:49 PM

R38 and Latinos apparently don't want to see movies about stereotyped Latinos

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2021 7:10 PM

I really hated RENT, so is there any chance at all I will enjoy "Tick, Tick...Boom"?

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2021 7:16 PM

His 15 minutes was up 5 years ago

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2021 7:30 PM

Different people have different tastes, R42. But you wouldn't know that because you are an insufferable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]The woke-mob came after him for cultural appropriation. Rofl. They basically ate one of their own.

Yes, that did have a lot to do with the movie's disappointing reception. Those woke idiots -- whose objection to the movie was literally that some of the characters' skin wasn't dark enough -- did it no favors at the box-office and in terms of streaming. But two other big issues were that (1) a lot of people were still not focused on watching movies in a theater OR via streaming, because they were still dealing with fallout from the pandemic, and (2) the movie is about 20 minutes too long, and I think that really hurt its performance as well

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2021 7:42 PM

R51, I see nothing remotely "insufferable" in R42's post. Your contribution, on the other hand....

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2021 7:43 PM

My apologies to R42. My post @R51 was intended for R47.

Happy now, R53?

by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2021 8:22 PM

Yes, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2021 8:24 PM

[Quote] Latinos apparently don't want to see movies about stereotyped Latinos

You obviously haven’t seen the movie. The Latinos aren’t stereotyped characters AT ALL

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2021 11:15 PM

Anthony Ramos was charming. And he's a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 57November 27, 2021 11:17 PM

"Can't Stop The Mambo"

by Anonymousreply 58November 27, 2021 11:44 PM

I got bored with Tic Tic Boom- it’s sort of a one note music parade with one setting: exuberance. It reminded me of Evita, the movie- no pacing in a rather one note story where you know its denouement.

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2021 12:50 AM

R56 the characters are all familiar types and not just Latino types. Typical movie assortment. Who was an original in your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2021 1:10 AM

It was the lack of hot male nudity that did it in.

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2021 1:20 AM

Not just that, r52. A movie glazed over a major story in the play where the character Benny, a black American and the only non-Spanish speaking character, was involved with his boss, Kevin Rosario's daughter Nina. In the play, there were tensions caused by the father's refusal to accept the interracial relationship. Glossed over in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2021 1:50 AM

[quote]I got bored with Tic Tic Boom- it’s sort of a one note music parade with one setting: exuberance.

Same here. I tried to watch it this afternoon after reading this thread, but turned it off after 20 minutes. It's terrible and the music is obnoxious. Andrew Garfield makes Billy Porter look subtle.

by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2021 3:06 AM

R63, welcome to the VAST minority with your opinion of the movie. I hope you like it there.

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2021 4:12 AM

Lin Manuel Miranda got pushed too hard and too soon on the American public, and the movie looked like a woke lecture to mainstream audiences.

This idea that people were too emotionally distracted by the pandemic to watch a movie on streaming is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2021 4:23 AM

R64, Lin-Manuel Miranda had been a known quantity to the American public for several years before the movie of IN THE HEIGHTS was released. And as for my other comment, what I meant was it seems to me that there were few big hits among movie, TV shows, or songs during the worst months of the pandemic, and only now is that starting to become a possibility again, for example with Adele's new album.

by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2021 4:28 AM

Movie Budget: $55 million

Box Office Sales (as of now): $44 million

Hollywood doesn't like money losers.

by Anonymousreply 67November 28, 2021 4:29 AM

R66, Tiger King was one of the biggest hits in Netflix history during the height of quarantine. I’m sorry but you’re never going to convince me that people weren’t tuning into TV shows and streaming movies at an increased level when everyone was stuck at home.

People had all the opportunities of price and convenience to check out this movie and they still didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 68November 28, 2021 6:35 AM

Wow R67, those stats are terrible!!!

That wasn't just a flop.

It was a fucking disaster.

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2021 6:44 AM

^ Especially after Ramos was being promoted as the next big leading man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2021 6:49 AM

R69, you realize there was a pandemic going on, right?

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2021 6:52 AM

Latin/Hispanic are the most boring people on earth. It's all food, sex, babies and dancing. Movie choices would be action and dumb comedy. Do they ever pick up a book after 9th grade?

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2021 6:59 AM

There was a pandemic when our movie came out too, R71.

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2021 7:14 AM

[quote]Everything is always AMAZING....and when you as a disinterested outsider see it you say, "This sucks!".

My experience of "insiders" is that to them everything is either AMAZING or JUST AWFUL - POOR [WHOEVER THEY KNOW IN IT].

Whereas in truth, almost everything is in the middle. It's OK. You don't want to leave but you don't want to see it again.

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2021 7:28 AM

Ramos will never again be the lead in a project

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2021 9:54 AM

R26 you made me laugh! Only a mouth breather would give a fuck about rt. Critics have no impact on box office anymore but sure -Rotten tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2021 10:07 AM

I loved it. Hoghky recommend. And the dickhead up thread talking about woke mob. Shut the fuck up. I am tired of people using this term as an insult. Refrain from using woke on all your terminology please. Right people who

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2021 10:27 AM

Highly* People who use woke are usually right wingers pretending to be libertines.

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2021 10:30 AM

r77 Not the first time right-wingers have hijacked black slang to use as an insult. Woke is now used even in the UK by bigots like Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2021 10:53 AM

This thread has some confusing opinions, especially coming from a gay message board where we all are most likely are familiar with theatrical productions of ITH.

I saw the musical off-Broadway and it was scrappy, fun and full of life. The move to Broadway gave it a “glow up,” as the kids would say, and it’s glossier sheen risked making it feel hollow and empty, but the show really thrived on the electric energy and charisma of its young cast.

Lin was, of course, still an unknown and was very charming in the role. Karen Olivio was a ball of fire and Many Gonzalez was sweet with a soaring voice. Robin de Jesus and Andrea Burns were hilarious, Olga Merediz brought the house down and only Priscilla Lopez was given such a clunker of a song that she couldn’t rise above it and yet, her presence alone gave the production class and a bit of credibility. (The ensemble and choreography were fantastic.)

The show falls apart in act two where nothing happens and the tunes grow scarce. Still, it was a fun night at the theater and the OBCR captures the cast’s magic well.

(How ITH ever beat Passing Strange for musical, score and other awards is a mystery to me. Passing Strange is a masterpiece- Daniel Breaker gave one of the great musical performances of the 2000s- and I’m sure many viewers think of this theatrical injustice when approaching the film.)

The film is bad because it did not know how to capture that energy and exuberance from the stage show and translate it to the screen. The MTV-style filming of the numbers was disastrous. Can anyone honestly saw that any of the movie actors matched or eclipsed their stage counterparts? Viewers approach the movie with Karen, Mandy and Andrea’s vocal performances and cast recording inflections in their ears. How can you not leave disappointed.

The movie flopped because it could not live up to our expectations and memories of the Broadway show, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2021 11:03 AM

[quote]The movie flopped because it could not live up to our expectations and memories of the Broadway show, plain and simple.

I dunno, R80. I never saw the show and I couldn't make it all the way through the movie on Netflix. I accept I'm older than its key demographic: on the other hand, I really enjoyed the rappy political sections of Hamilton but got very bored with the power ballads in the second half. Maybe with ITH you need to be in the room with the energy.

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2021 11:48 AM

I know people are tempted to wonder if Hamilton was a fluke, but he did very well with the music for Moana. You can't deny Miranda's talent.

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2021 11:59 AM

No, he's definitely talented. He's just still a bit inconsistent within a work. There's time to develop more. A strong book writer would probably be a help.

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2021 12:03 PM

Can we all finally admit that Hamilton wasn't really particularly good. The emperor has no clothes.

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2021 12:12 PM

[Quote] Lin Manuel Miranda got pushed too hard and too soon on the American public, and the movie looked like a woke lecture to mainstream audiences.

Does work just mean it shows brown people?

by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2021 12:23 PM

r84 It will be a long time before the world of theater experiences anything approaching the cultural impact of Hamilton, you can't deny that. He did something that hadn't been tried in genre before and worked.

Hamilton's success was partly due to the perfect original cast which has proven tricky to replicate in other productions, especially international ones like British and Australian versions where they don't have a tradition of hiphop/r&b music. The original cast was rooted in real hip-hop and R&B music. Daveed Diggs is a legit rapper. Renée Elise Goldberry sang R&B before getting into theater. And Leslie Odom Jr looks to be that unique talent who landed the role that seems to have been meant for him. No other actor has done that role justice.

But no taking away from Lin-Manuel Miranda's masterful book and the luck of being championed by a popular president and first lady.

by Anonymousreply 86November 28, 2021 12:59 PM

First 8 minutes. Not bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 28, 2021 1:01 PM

R86, yet Hamilton is a hit in both London and Australia

by Anonymousreply 88November 28, 2021 1:05 PM

Several reasons it flopped but the primary ones were it was way too long (like, about an hour too long) and the culture depicted (latinos in Washington Heights) is considered loud, crass, obnoxious and vulgar by the general public.

by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2021 1:25 PM

[quote]The movie flopped because it could not live up to our expectations and memories of the Broadway show, plain and simple.

The movie may have disappointed SOME people (like you) you felt it didn't live up to the quality of the stage show, but I should think it would be obvious that this is NOT the reason why it flopped in terms of B.O. and viewership, seeing as how the people who even saw any production of the stage show are a small percentage of the number of viewers necessary to make a movie into a hit.

I agree that the movie was too long, and somehow, the rewrites of the last section made it seem considerably longer than the stage show. (Also, maybe, the lack of an intermission.) I still loved the movie of ITH overall, and whatever it's flaws, one very positive aspect of it IMHO was that the cast does NOT include Karen Olivo. And the same can be said of the film version of tick, tick...BOOM!

by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2021 1:29 PM

Nobody needs to watch this steaming pile to know it sucks donkey dick.

by Anonymousreply 91November 28, 2021 1:34 PM

what does WHET mean?

by Anonymousreply 92November 28, 2021 1:41 PM

R92=newbie.

by Anonymousreply 93November 28, 2021 1:45 PM

In the Heights flopped because it’s a musical about Latinos in NYC. Musicals are a hard sell generally. We’re in a pandemic so no one is taking their kids to the theater. No one outside of NYC cares about Latinos in NYC

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2021 2:23 PM

[quote] Daveed Diggs is a legit rapper

Now he's a Snowpiercer.

Oh, and Lin Manuel Miranda is the Ryan Murphy of Broadway.

And that's NOT a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2021 3:31 PM

[quote]How ITH ever beat Passing Strange for musical, score and other awards is a mystery to me. Passing Strange is a masterpiece- Daniel Breaker gave one of the great musical performances of the 2000s- and I’m sure many viewers think of this theatrical injustice when approaching the film.

I think the general consensus at the time was that Lin-Manuel Miranda was able to use his famously exuberant personality to charm enough voters on the awards party circuit that season, thus securing the wins for ITH over Passing Strange, even though many (most?) agreed that Passing Strange was the better show. Stew, unfortunately, was not known to have the kind of personality needed for such events and thus wound up with only a best book award as a consolation prize.

But I totally agree, R80, that Passing Strange should have won over ITH.

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2021 4:01 PM

I loved Passing Strange but no way theatre owners from around America would vote for that as Best Musical. It’s not a great touring show

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2021 5:12 PM

It flopped because Broadway doesn’t go for booze and dope!

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2021 5:29 PM

Or the boys, R98.

by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2021 6:11 PM

[quote]What does WHET mean?

It's a silly misstatement of the abbreviation of "what ever happened to" that some people keep perpetuating because they mistakenly think it's funny.

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote]In the Heights flopped because it’s a musical about Latinos in NYC.

Oh horseshit. "In the Heights" flopped because the music sucks. It's different in a theater. Live performances can elevate a weak song, not on screen. There is not one stand out song and many all sound alike. There wasn't one song I wanted to hear again. I even got the soundtrack from the library to add to my digital collection because I didn't want to pay for it and I have the soundtracks to every musical I have ever seen whether I liked it or not and I will probably never listen to it.

by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote]The over-the-top hosannas from theater actors for musical films based on Broadway shows here in NY is insane.

Fuck you, R10!

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2021 10:34 PM

[Quote] What does WHET mean?

What the Hell Ever Happened To

by Anonymousreply 103November 29, 2021 12:43 AM

[Quote] Oh horseshit. "In the Heights" flopped because the music sucks.

Sure, whatever

by Anonymousreply 104November 29, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote]No one outside of NYC cares about Latinos in NYC

We did when Bernstein and Sondheim told us about them.

by Anonymousreply 105November 29, 2021 2:37 AM

Andrew Garfield in one of the most emotional performances of the year, gives a full-hearted turn in Tick...Tick...Boom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 29, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote]The Jonathan Larsen movie is terrible. Who wants to see a movie about a white straight Jew capitalizing on gay and poc misery?

So, damned if he does, huh?

You can't shriek and condemn people for few and crappy roles for Black and Latino actors then roll your eyes dismissing them when they don't fit your racial agenda. This is why nobody wants to work with you. Plus, this was written in the 90s. Get a pomo grip on your nasty, woke self!

by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2021 5:48 AM

Andrew Garfield and Robin de Jesus absolutely deserve the Academy Award this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 29, 2021 9:02 AM

Larson....GAY!! Closet case GAY, fighting being GAY...He was a closet case Faggot!! Because a blood clot killed the CCG, his family controls his legacy (and all DAT rent money). Like the Rethugs& the crazy orange fat man, they are doing "Revisionist History" on Larson's life (gay friendly but not GAY-no HOMO SEX).

by Anonymousreply 109November 29, 2021 3:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!