Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"And Just Like That" will be mandatory viewing!

It is part of the gay bible. If you dont watch, we will know and revoke your gay card! You bitches better show up.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 4:52 AM

It's sad to see those three mediocrities unable to let go of past glories, wheras the true star of SATC acknowledges that it was yesterday and she doesn't need to be validated by it anymore. I have such admiration for Kim Cattrall and her stance.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 2:08 AM

I've looked over the upcoming schedule of HBO and there's no listings for this. Why wouldn't HBO want to promote this on their channel?

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 2:11 AM

Shut the fuck up, OP.

Moron.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 2:12 AM

The gaythorities are coming for your card, r3. Don't say you weren't warned!

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote]It is part of the gay bible.

No, it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 2:34 AM

Hi SJP .

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote]"And Just Like That" will be mandatory viewing!

Does anyone know how to get Bernaise sauce vomit out of raw silk?

Asshole OP.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 2:39 AM

SJP's publicist even works on Friday evenings!!

Go home.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 2:42 AM

Will I have to give the toaster back, too?

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 2:49 AM

Look at R4 doubling down on the retardation.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 2:50 AM

Guys, you're going to LOVE the reboot. It will be must-see viewing. Trust me on this one. Kim made a huge miscalculation.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 2:54 AM

Silly, OP. SATC is not for gays, it is for fraus, impressionable young women and wannabe whores. "And Just Like That" might not even appeal to those demographics either.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 2:54 AM

I haven't seen the original.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 3:07 AM

Is this about the new series Sex and the Nursing Home?

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 3:39 AM

So is Carrie a blogger now?

I had a blogging job. It paid 40 dollars per article and wasn't worth the trouble. You can't buy many shoes on that amount.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 3:47 AM

I cannot wait for this. SJP and the girls are going to rock it.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 3:58 AM

the audience for this is going to be huge. this is the biggest show ever to come back, maybe with the exception of will and grace.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 4:29 AM

I’m torn. The whole show has been a turn-off since it’s inception, but this sounds so horrendous and boring at the same time I might have to watch.

And for that, I hate myself.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 4:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!