Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We seriously need this for the US. Who should organize this political Razzies?

No, not the Onion. Someone serious like NYT, WaPo, WSJ - together? The White House press corps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2021 8:29 AM

I'd settle for any of those organization just stopping the bothsiderism bullshit. The Razzies would be clear if they would just stop pretending that Democrats and Repugs are all the same.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 11:40 PM

What award categories should there be?

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 5:25 AM

The Grauniad is awful crap, but Marina Hyde is super bitchy fun, does anyone else read her?

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 5:28 AM

The Washingtonian magazine used to do a "Dumbest Member of Congress" feature every year.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 1:01 PM

A little off topic, but why has lampooning fallen by the wayside, at least in the US? Are the writers and cartoonists too frightened of losing their paychecks or even something more? I haven’t seen everything out there, but it seems to me too many are too willing to “make nice” or just go after the latest, approved-by-TPTB target of ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2021 8:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!