Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We are at war with two enemies: China ( for unleashing this demon ) and the legion of anti vaxxers

Anti vax are doubling down and blaming the vaccinated for this NU variant. We are so fucked .

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 12:45 AM

Is the variant more deadly or just more contagious.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 10:46 PM

The unvaccinated are the ones going around getting it and spreading it thus keeping the whole thing going. It's insane to blame us vaccinated people, who are masking and solcial distancing, as we provide no path for the virus to speead. The anti-vaxxers and right-wingers think nothing of spreading lies anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 10:52 PM

It is not PC to say China unleashed it.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 11:07 PM

R1, they don’t know with certainty yet, but they are concerned enough to sound the alarms within 3 weeks of knowing.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 11:08 PM

China is ready to invade and takeover Taiwan

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 11:09 PM

There goes the "The unvaccinated are causing mutations" narrative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 11:10 PM

OP, why are you blaming Northwestern University for this?

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2021 11:10 PM

This is a bio weapon from China !!

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 11:13 PM

R6 good on Botswana for being open about this and for dispelling all the misinformation going around.

The fact that all 4 were vaccinated yet showed no symptoms is a good sign that this new variant is likely no more harmful than prior variants.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 11:44 PM

First, R6, the press release itself says the reporting is preliminary.

Second, Botswana? Since when is Botswana an authority on anything health-related?

Third, we can hardly dismiss the unvaccinated as the primary cause of the spread of the virus based on four cases in Botswana — if the reporting is valid. See points 1 and 2.

Fourth, are you Conscious Caracal or just pleased with yourself for copying their Twit?

And finally, we're at war with China? I guess someone should alert our armed forces. Go ahead, R6. Give the Pentagon a shout... I'm sure they'll ramp up the war machine based on your say so!

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2021 11:57 PM

R10, is Chinese

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 12:13 AM

I am vaccinated. I thought vaccinated people can transmit the virus as well? Am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!