Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump and his allies have embraced, promoted and counseled Kyle Rittenhouse since his acquittal

So should we be prepping for President Rittenhouse and his cheif of staff The Donald?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2021 10:28 PM

It seems to me like between NYC and LA there are hundreds of millions of loud, ignorant, violent cavemen stamping around fires murdering each other.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 6:30 PM

Trump is one sick fuck and it's time to send him somewhere that we won't ever have to hear or see him again.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 6:33 PM

So embarrassing..

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 6:35 PM

Secretary of Homeland Security Rittenhouse.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 6:38 PM

Maybe this wouldn't be happening if he hadn't been demonized and people hadn't jumped to conclusions about him that they now seem incapable of admitting was untrue.

If Biden had any guts and really meant he wanted to heal this country then he'd be reaching out to this young kid himself or at least someone doing it on his behalf.

Same with all the other so-called leaders who made fools of themselves discussing this case. Shame on all of them.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 7:16 PM

Great post. The Atlantic has an article about university administrators jumping over themselves to condemn the verdict. RIP honesty and fairness. To think I am in the position where I have to agree with Trump on anything.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 12:01 AM

He’s a mouth breather. Nothing will come of it but a drug addiction. R5 R6 immoral ‘he was defending himself.’ Bullshit. Why the fuck was he even there?

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 12:27 AM

Why the fuck were Rosenbaum, Huber, Zimansky and Grosskreutz there?

Oh wait we know why Grosskreutz was there. Kinda evident after he was caught twice behind the arson targeted police precinct filming the private and police cars. LOL!

It is never immoral to defend yourself from those who want to do you harm. That's some kind of sick shit they feed females who defend themselves against abusers.

if you're that stupid to fuck with a guy open carrying a long rifle then you should expect to end up dead.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 12:41 AM

R8 why was he there?

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 12:46 AM

What's upsetting is the TRASH on DL defending that little piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 12:54 AM

His future body man.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 1:02 AM

Regardless of whether you are anti or pro Rittenhouse, anyone who thinks aligning with a 18 year old kid who has been proven to make bad decisions is a huge mistake. Eighteen year olds are notorious for fucking things up and you can be pretty sure that Rittenhouse will be no exception. All this attention will just make it more likely that he screws up again because he is getting a big head and will think he is infallible.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote] Same with all the other so-called leaders who made fools of themselves discussing this case. Shame on all of them.

R5 Trump weighed in on the Smollett, George Floyd, Freddie Gray, Ahmaud Arbery, Rittenhouse, Rodger Stone, Steve Bannon and several other cases. I am just positive you were just as critical of Trump doing so. NOT.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 1:11 AM

R6 what is so dishonest or unfair about condemning vigilantes? You sound dumb, so of course you'd agree with Trump

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 1:14 AM

r5, we get it. You're po' innocent Kyle's staunchest defender.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 1:17 AM

He was there to help a friends dad guard their business. If you watched even 5 minutes of the trial you’d know that. He had every right to be there and tons of BLM people were armed too. Unlike them he had a reason to be armed as he was guarding private property from looters and arsonists.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 1:17 AM

r6 the weapons charges should not have been thrown out. The kid should have at least been tried and served time for that and so should his mother.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 1:22 AM

R17, he never should have been charged for the gun in the first place as he wasn’t breaking any law. Also what involvement did Kyles mom have? should we throw mothers in jail for the crimes of their kids? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 1:25 AM

Trump is a POS. So I expect nothing from him. I do expect people I agree with politically to be better than him.. So when Dems behave badly saying Trump is a shit doesn’t cut it for me.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 1:39 AM

I believe the Justice Department is considering federal charges against him. I hope they do. He's a psychopathic killer.

*Trump should give his disgusting mother money to redecorate her doublewide.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 1:42 AM

Just curious, do most people know that the people Rittenhouse murdered were white?

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2021 1:56 AM

What federal laws did he break?

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2021 1:56 AM

I believe crossing state lines with an assault weapon.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2021 1:58 AM

r21, he went to a social justice protest with a gun because he hates black people

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2021 1:58 AM

r22 :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2021 1:59 AM

R21, Nope, I asked around at work and everyone thought the “victim”were black and were amazed that they werent. Pictures of the “victims” weren’t shown on tv much and certainly didn’t go viral

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2021 2:00 AM

R23, she didn’t cross state lines with a gun. The gun never left Wisconsin. That was one of the many lies the media pulled from randos on twitter along with the lie that his mother drove him there.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2021 2:01 AM

R27 lol

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2021 2:04 AM

R16, The business owners didn't ask him to. They didn't want his "help."

by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2021 2:05 AM

r28, you and his supporters made up the lie that he was "protecting his community" even though he didn't live there

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2021 2:07 AM

HE never crossed state lines with a gun. And I don’t even think that’s a crime His mother didn’t drive him. He worked in Kenosha. The men that owned the car dealership asked for men that night to protect their business. They gave them the keys to enter the building. That all came out at the trial. He shot only white men even though there were black men in the mob. He sucked at being a white supremist.

Stop watching MSNBC and following the case on Twitter. Most of the stuff on there is crap.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2021 2:12 AM

R30, He worked there and was there everyday. It’s not unusual for people that live in border communities to cross state lines. In fact it’s an everyday occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2021 2:12 AM

The way tRump hangs out at Maralargo you would think it would be easy for some weirdo to make an attempt on his life.

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2021 2:24 AM

R13 Those were cases where Trump was indirectly involved. In other cases, he condemned the violence. He met with Arbery's family and they actually said nice things about him. I don't remember Trump commenting on Smollet until the facts of the incident became well known.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2021 2:51 AM

The people that are condemning this kid would just love to live in a dictatorship

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2021 3:07 AM

After the shooting, Kyle's mommy drove him to a bar in the middle of the day where he drank beer and hung out with the Proud Boys, flashing the white supremacist "ok" hand sign. Let's nominate her for Republican Mother of the Year!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2021 3:16 AM

R36, please step away from the keyboard. That did not happen as you said it at all.

After the shooting Kyle's friend drove him home and within an hour his mother drove him to the police station in Antioch, Illinois so he could turn himself in. He did so and told them he needed a detective from Kenosha and what happened. He and his mom waited in the police station lobby for someone to come from Kenosha.

Seriously why are people so incapable of learning the facts but I guess that's what happens when the MSM has spent 14 months lying about the facts.

This is so puzzling to me.

And yea, smart ass upthread. I criticize every president who shoots their mouths off about criminal cases in the system. Starting with Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2021 5:03 AM

r16, the car lot said no one asked for his help or the group he was with.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2021 5:17 AM

r18, so a 17 year old can carry a AR-15 that was brought by someone else? That is legal? Someone can buy a gun for you, and you can be a minor. Not just a pistol mind you an AR-15. Really?

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2021 5:19 AM

Not sure about federal charges but I'm sure there will be civil ones happening from the victims' families

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2021 5:22 AM

The victims’ families are suing Kenosha which makes sense. Failure to keep order led to the whole mess. There was conflicting testimony at the trial about the car,lots. But since the owners gave the keys to the armed men it’s obvious they wanted them,there. I think the owners were afraid of being sued if they fessed up.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2021 5:29 AM

I used to respect Nadler but when he said there should be federal charges against Rittenhouse I lost a lot of it. What federal crimes did he commit? Oh right, zero. Nadler should know better and probably does. He’s just pandering. Is it so hard to say the jury has spoken, the whole thing was a mess caused by terrible gun laws and too many weapons. Stop feeding nonsense to the deluded mob.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2021 5:35 AM

"Counseled" Oh my sides. OP your calling is writing headlines for the daily fail. Well played sir.

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 5:38 AM

And now this from the loony bin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 5:44 AM

[quote] the car lot said no one asked for his help or the group he was with.

They lied. They didn't put the father on the stand did they? He was the real owner. The sons seem like ne'er do wells. Like the one who claimed to be the inventory manager but had no idea how many cars were lost on one of their lost in the arson the night before the shootings - the answer was over 100 cars lost.

Funny though how he had his picture taken with all the people who came to protect his family's lots - with their guns visible including Kyle Rittenhouse. It looked like a family portrait.

A former employee testified he was contacted to see if he could help with protecting the remaining 2 car lots that night. That's who got the keys to the place to let the "guards" in and who was promised a payment for himself and the others.

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2021 5:59 AM

[quote] so a 17 year old can carry a AR-15 that was brought by someone else? That is legal? Someone can buy a gun for you, and you can be a minor. Not just a pistol mind you an AR-15. Really?

Yes. The answer is yes. It is just a normal, semi-automatic rifle. Hand guns kill over 10,000 people every year. Long barrel rifles (which would include an AR-15 type rifle) barely kill anyone. Handguns are the problem, not rifles.

There are no federal charges to bring. The purchase was legal and Kyle and his friend handled it legally. Legal ownership never transferred from the friend to Kyle. So, this was not what is considered a straw man purchase.

Kyle DID NOT BRING THE GUN ACROSS STATE LINES but if he had that would have been legal. There is no federal law about transporting a gun across state lines.

Why are people so uninformed about something they seem so enraged about. This is like the Salem witch trials.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2021 6:07 AM

When's Rittenhouse hosting SNL?

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2021 6:14 AM

R35 And the people trying to make Pigboy a hero would rather live under complete anarchy, and vigilantism rife with complete and utter disrespect of human life in favour of defending private property.

A return to some foggy and romantic notion of America as the "Wild Wild West" The end justifies the means, eh?

You and your friends all want to play Rambo, and play with your stupid guns. Time to grow up and realise the popularity of this line of thought doesn't portend a great future for your country.

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2021 7:14 AM

[quote]what is so dishonest or unfair about condemning vigilantes?

Stop calling him a vigilante, he wasn't a vigilante r14. They were asked by the owners of a car dealership to help them protect the remaining two from being torched, having lost the other one the night before.

There was footage of Kenosha burning and business owners literally being attacked merely for trying to put out fires on their property and protect their business. A 70 year old main was knocked unconscious by a rioter for trying to put out a fire and deter rioters with a fire extinguisher. When you see shit like that, and you know that, apparently, these crazy-ass people like to attack people who put out the fires they set, if a business owner asks for your help and you know the police have been ordered to stand down because...politics, it makes sense to arm yourself.

If anything, Kyle naively believed that carrying the rifle would deter people from messing with him. Most sane people wouldn't actively attack someone with an AR-15 strapped to their body. Joseph Rosenbaum was, however, clearly not sane and had just been released from a mental hospital for a suicide attempt that night. If anything, Rosenbaum pulled some "suicide by cop" type shit with Kyle that night.

Watch the trial. Or just the laughable prosecutor cross-examination of Rittenhouse. This was clear cut self-defense. Let it go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2021 7:52 AM

[quote]After the shooting, Kyle's mommy drove him to a bar in the middle of the day where he drank beer and hung out with the Proud Boys, flashing the white supremacist "ok" hand sign. Let's nominate her for Republican Mother of the Year!!!!!

Omg, no! He didn't. Come on, guys. There is literally mounds of video footage from multiple angles (even FBI aerial thermal footage and citizen drone footage) showing exactly what happened that night and a whole trial detailing the events and presenting the evidence.

That bar picture was taken [4 months after he hand been released from jail; after having been in jail for 83 days...for no reason other than for his first lawyer Lin Wood to exploit the case for personal gain. How in the HELL is it possible for people to be this passionate about something they very obviously have been misinformed on and, now, seemingly intend to continue to remain ignorant about?

What is going on, lol???

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2021 7:59 AM

Stop lying, r49. The owners of the business said they did NOT ask Rittenhouse to be there.

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2021 7:59 AM

[quote]How in the HELL is it possible for people to be this passionate about something they very obviously have been misinformed on

Bitch, you lied about the case yourself at r49. Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2021 8:01 AM

Trash supports trash.

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2021 8:02 AM

r52. Watch. The. Damn. Trial.

Nick Smith, Dominic Black, and Kyle Rittenhouse all met with the owners of the car dealership, asked them if they needed any help, and they said yes and told them where to go, drove them to each lot, and gave one of them the keys to the buildings.

Jesus Christ. I can't, lol. You people are out to lunch.

by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2021 8:03 AM

R54, the business owners TESTIFIED that they did not ask them to protect their car lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2021 8:17 AM

[quote] Rosenbaum pulled some "suicide by cop" type shit with Kyle that night.

[quote]Watch the trial.

Another "fact" from our troll that wasn't established during the trial at all.

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2021 8:21 AM

Weird that the "watch the trial" troll worked so hard to push a lie and then ran off like a dickless coward the second he was called on it. Why even bother? Why waste his own stupid time like that?

by Anonymousreply 57November 27, 2021 8:49 AM

r57 Don't get to lying on me. The car shop owners had great inconsistencies in their testimonies with what several of the other armed citizens guarding their property testified to regarding their presence there. All in all, a conversation was had wherein Kyle and the others asked the owners if they needed help, the owners said YES, and directed them to their properties (Car Source 2 and 3) that they wanted watched. What, are your playing the "prosecutor semantics game?" No, they didn't initiate the offer and ask, but they damn sure accepted the help and told Kyle and those people where to go and gave them access to the buildings so, at the end of the day, an agreement was made between the owners and those people to watch their shit. Period.

Don't play these games with me.

by Anonymousreply 58November 27, 2021 9:20 AM

*you

by Anonymousreply 59November 27, 2021 9:20 AM

well he fits in perfectly with the modern repub killer. It's fitting for them to openly embrace a fucking killer

by Anonymousreply 60November 27, 2021 9:22 AM

[quote]Another "fact" from our troll that wasn't established during the trial at all.

r56 I never presented it as a fact, goofy. That was my opinion based upon the fact that Rosenbaum decided to chase down someone carrying an AR-15 and continued to pursue even after having it pointed at him. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think anyone who wants to live would do some shit like that. At least not a very smart person.

by Anonymousreply 61November 27, 2021 9:23 AM

I did fuck up one fact though, his first lawyers Lin Wood and John Pierce didn't leave him in jail for 83 days.

It was 87. -_-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 27, 2021 9:26 AM

Oh Jesus. Found this looking for that link.

I'm fucking going to bed, lol. World's gone to retard hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 27, 2021 9:29 AM

[quote]The car shop owners had great inconsistencies in their testimonies

It's your opinion they lied. Fine. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion, but fine.

Your posts were all opinion but you said repeatedly that it was fact, you told people who actually HAD facts that they're liars who don't know anything, blah blah blah. You're just a troll. Completely useless.

by Anonymousreply 64November 27, 2021 9:33 AM

They should have giving him acting lessons on crying and fainting. I’ve seen better acting in an elementary school play. This kid is going to self destruct, which will be a good thinking and well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 65November 27, 2021 9:35 AM

*given

by Anonymousreply 66November 27, 2021 9:35 AM

As I said there was mixed testimony about the dealership. However, the armed men were given the keys to the dealership and took pictures with the owners. The sons of the owner used an ex employee to set it up but denied asking people. I think they were worried about legal,liability. I’m not sure you can give people the keys to your store and then say you don’t want them. The night before they had 100 cars destroyed so it makes sense they’d want help.

Also spare me they had INSURANCE argument so arson a OK.The NYT article on Kenosha said many businesses destroyed had no insurance and were mom and pop minority owned. Anyway, Rittenhouse didn’t shoot anyone to protect the dealership.

by Anonymousreply 67November 27, 2021 11:53 AM

R67 You can't really think that having a 17 year old kid with a gun he couldn't legally buy himself protecting a dealership is a good idea, do you.

and even if you do, Rittenhouse wasn't at the dealership protecting anything, he was roaming the streets of Kenosha with his gun.

by Anonymousreply 68November 27, 2021 2:59 PM

R33 From you lips to...

by Anonymousreply 69November 27, 2021 3:03 PM

Wait til the next white guy kills some people. Everyone will be, Kyle Rittenwho!?

by Anonymousreply 70November 27, 2021 3:03 PM

R70 Well, we're still talking about Kyle despite a mass murder occurring in Wisconsin just days after the verdict. No one angry about Kyle really cares about anything other than politics or they would show more concern for the victims by calling it an actual act of terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 71November 27, 2021 3:15 PM

R51, get better informed about this case.

The business was owned by the family and the prosecutor carefully did not put the owner on the stand who called a former employee and asked for his help in getting some people to guard the business that night. Instead, he put on the father's son who works there and someone else. It was clear the father's son was lying. He actually posed with Kyle and the others - wearing their rifles - and they showed that photo in court. it was a family portrait at the car lot.

So R51 you are either deliberately lying or you are just stupid or naive. The car owners' official answer has to be they didn't ask because they are fearful of getting sued. I don't think any jury would find anyone responsible civilly for the deaths or Grosskreutz's injury. The only defendant might be the city or state for failing to protect the citizens but I'm not sure what liability they have during riots and civil insurrections. Many insurance companies exclude property damage and other liability due to things like civil unrest - check your car insurance. I was shocked when I saw that some decades ago. So I am still unsure where they could be successful suing.

I suggest you watch the testimony of the Car Source former employee who was asked by an owner and given keys to the building and other access so they could gaurd the 2 remaining lots that night.

by Anonymousreply 72November 27, 2021 3:15 PM

R72, you and I appear to be the only people here who watched the trial. Everyone else is relying on MSNBC, Twitter and Colbert for their take on the case.

KH was stupid to be there.. He still had the right to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 73November 27, 2021 3:25 PM

Trump will manor money off of the Rittenhouse situation but Rittenhouse won’t see a Penny of it

by Anonymousreply 74November 27, 2021 3:25 PM

For R37, who seems to be in love with this pigfaced sociopath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 27, 2021 4:13 PM

No R71 that isn’t the topic. Take your ADHD meds & focus. Usually in an adult that’s pretty easy.

by Anonymousreply 76November 27, 2021 5:35 PM

Not really widely aired by media in the US, but in both Britain, and the Netherlands, audio has been shared of Pigboy's desires to shoot people. Not the best audio, but here you have it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 27, 2021 6:37 PM

Kyle did nothing wrong. Go Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 78November 27, 2021 10:26 PM

If the guy who committed the terror attack last week was a white conservative the media would still be talking about nothing but that.

by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2021 10:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!