Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scream Queens

Which diva is lauded but really just screams the highest?

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 8:46 PM

It's a difficult choice between Aguilera and Hudson, both are loud obnoxious divas that are like nails to chalkboard.

Xtina is the winner. I also hope she never returns to The Voice. She was a serious cunt on that show.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 5:31 PM

I’m sorry but none of these bitches know how to scream.

Girlfriend Wray? That bitch could SCREAM. When she saw a mouse every window for blocks around would SHATTER.

(Apologies for colorized dogshit, but the scream roundup is only available that way.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 5:36 PM

^^^ I think kong took on the T. rex just to shut her the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 5:38 PM

Really hard to choose. I would say Underwood [italic]yells[/italic] rather than screams. Aguilera screeches and hollers. Demi bellows.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 5:52 PM

Underwood has one of the most unpleasant singing voices I've ever heard. Every note sounds strident and strained.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 6:13 PM

Not on the list: Ashlee Simpson, Yoko Ono, Katy Perry, Nicki, J-Lo and of course, Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 8:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!